MSRIDER taking on PCT with PURUS

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Killing it!
    U know it!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

I feel for you MS, there's nothing worse than going shopping the weekend after Thanksgiving. I bet your wife was happy you went with her though
    Thanks MissQ! Don't know if u ever been to Hill Billy Land Branson Missouri lol but its crazy with tourist. I think my wife was happy, exspecialy since I bought her a new coach purse since somebody stole her other one out of our car. You live and learn. We deff needed a break from the kids and its always fun shopping for them too
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Thanks MissQ! Don't know if u ever been to Hill Billy Land Branson Missouri lol but its crazy with tourist. I think my wife was happy, exspecialy since I bought her a new coach purse since somebody stole her other one out of our car. You live and learn. We deff needed a break from the kids and its always fun shopping for them too

I have not been to Hill Billy Branson, but w/ a name like that, I now want to!!!

By the way, you had me at "Coach" Very cool of you!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

I have not been to Hill Billy Branson, but w/ a name like that, I now want to!!!

By the way, you had me at "Coach" Very cool of you!!
    Lol I just threw in Hill Billy lol, u might have to check out silver dollar city. Its there well known them park and there a big show town,country themed lol

I figured u would know what Coach was lol, she was happy. Again thanks for ur kind words Miss Q

5. Just so everyone knows, I ordered another condense lol gunna try the apple kind ****s awesome with MM. I'm feeling good again on my lifts thanks too the d-pol. Lots more energy and strength is coming back greatly. And my recovery is peaking again, don't like being soar all the time.

I felt amazing, except the pain I still have in my lower back/glute. Didn't do deads today cause I'm gunna try and get my back feeling better so I can set some PR's in this biatch.

Wide grip pull ups:
    Bwx10 for 3 sets

Bent over single db row:
    100'sx10 for 3 sets

Wide grip pull downs:
    270x10
    305x10
    305x10 whole stack and was easy!

Bb bent over rows:
    135x10
    185x10
    185x10

Machine rows:
    170x10
    210x10
    250x10 never been able to do this much

Also I did single db bent over rotaters:
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10 don't know the name for these but damn the work the **** out of my upper back near my shoulders.

Overall I felt great, strength was up. Sucks cause I like doing deads but wanna get my back fixed before my next cycle

My weight is hovering around 228-230 and that's what I was basicaly at when I ended my cycle. I'm a lot more vascular too thanks too all the supps I'm taking. My veins are getting crazy. Anabolicminds and the ppl on here have helped me achieve so much and am greatful for that.

I will b taking my normal sat and Sunday off and be ready to kill chest Monday.
    •   

6. killin it!very nice work man.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    killin it!very nice work man.
    Thanks Mack! Just ready for the pain to be gone so I can work on some raw deads.

8. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Thanks Mack! Just ready for the pain to be gone so I can work on some raw deads.
    i know man,i havent done deads in a while bc i work at home now and i hate not doin em.gotta work with what we got tho.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

i know man,i havent done deads in a while bc i work at home now and i hate not doin em.gotta work with what we got tho.
    Most deffinite! it will heel and when it does skies the limit, cause I'm going hard!

10. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Most deffinite! it will heel and when it does skies the limit, cause I'm so hard for you! **** me!
    I know u have a libido boost from Dpol.... But really?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I know u have a libido boost from Dpol.... im waiting!
    oh no bro!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

I know u have a libido boost from Dpol.... But really?
    **** me running! New when I commented I should delete it, its ok not gunna get mad like Boosted haha Thanks for the laugh ****er!

13. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

**** me running! New when I commented I should delete it, its ok not gunna get mad like Boosted haha Thanks for the laugh ****er!
    Haha u got it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I know u have a libido boost from Dpol.... Sooo do you think you can do me a solid and stretch me out if you know what im sayin...really?
    Eww
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

oh no bro!
    Haha, u guys sure no how to have a good time

16. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Haha, u guys sure know how to show a guy a good time
    Inner circle??
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Inner circle??
    Its a great cirle to b in!

18. Clear your pm's man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Clear your pm's man
    Cleared bro

20. Had a great workout today thanks too Purus. Sat I went in and sucked it up so this time I took 1 and half scoops of MM and I felt increddible. After sat on bench I was thinking I've lost too much strength but comd to find out think it was just the fact I didn't have my workout accessories cause the wife had my bag.
    Not the case today. I was Jacked up!

Bb bench:
    135x20 warmup
    225x10
    275x4
    315x2
    225x15 the wifey helped a bit on last 2

Incline db:
    80x10
    90x8
    100x6

Incline flies:
    50x10
    60x10
    75x10

Cables crossovers downward: 3 sets of 10, 60 60 70

Cable crossovers upward: 3 sets of 10 20 20 30

Also hit some abs for about 10 min, my veins were pumped up. I love MM, that pwo is the big ticket for me. Strength is back thanks to the DPol. I have shoulder pain and my lower pain in my lower part of my back so I'm not gunna do deads again or squats too try and get back to form so I can set some PR's again since the dpol is working its magic. Next week maybe

21. Seen you never invited me....

: wtf:

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Seen you never invited me....

: wtf:

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Didn't think u needed invites bro! My Bad JP, from now on ur invited too all my logs. Plus I thought u already been following.

23. Feeling almost back to full strength. My weight is at 228, which is just 2 lbs lighter than when I ended my cycle. So I'm staying about the same.

Worked the arms damn good today.

Incline db curls:
    30x10
    35x10
    30x10

Preacher ez bar curl:
    95x10
    115x10
    135x7 wife helped force last rep

Sitting db overhead exstention:
    100x10x3 sets

Dips:
    Bwx25
    Bw+45x15
    Bw+90x9 never done this before. PR bitches!

Skull crushers:
    95x20
    95x20
    95x20

Kick backs:
    30x10
    30x10

Straight bar cable curl:
    12 platesx10
    14x10

Spider curls:
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10 never done these, loved them deff incorporating them into my arm workout.

Db twist:
    25x20
    25x20

Db rotating forearm curls
    25x20
    25x20

My arms are worn the fock out HaHa!

24. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Didn't think u needed invites bro! My Bad JP, from now on ur invited too all my logs. Plus I thought u already been following.
    I might have. This new phone app sucks and I'm trying to keep up with 50 logs.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

I might have. This new phone app sucks and I'm trying to keep up with 50 logs.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Just 50 lol Glad ur here now. Things are going smoothly, my strength is steadily coming back.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 515
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 09:56 AM
  2. Do i need to take a PCT with Epistane?
    By leanmuscle123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 08:31 PM
  3. taking IGF-1 with novla while for pct
    By bigrich954rr in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 06:39 PM