Lean Bulking With ABE, EP, Alphamine

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First and foremost, thanks to the guys at PES for sponsoring this log and sending me a bottle of ABE, EP, and Alphamine. I love PES products and to get a chance like this is more then amazing. So again, huge thanks to PES.

ForumRunner_20121114_000015.png

As the title says.. I will be doing a lean bulk. I have a months supply of each product, but want to do an 8 week run to get the most out of it. So I will be purchasing a bottle of each later on once I'm running low.

Currently I am running OG AnaBeta... which is amazing. But I'm going to stop that and start tomorrow with ABE, EP and Alphamine. I wont be dosing any OG AnaBeta because I feel 4 caps of ABE will be plenty.

Other supps:
Pre-workout
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Glycergrow
BCAA
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Green Tea Extract
Multi
Citrulline Malate
REM PM (logging as well)

Dosing:

EP- 1 a.m.
ABE- 2 pre, 2 post
Alphamime- start one scoop in a.m... one scoop 4-6 hours later. Will move up to 2 scoops a.m. after a week or so.

Calories per day are at about ~4500 @ split of 40/40/20.

As I log, I will post diet somedays. I will log my workouts everyday though. As the log goes on, you will see my splits on my workouts.

Just a quick question also... would running SS Shift be beneficial on a lean bulk with this stack or not? I have a bottle but not sure if running on a lean bulk would be beneficial at all.

Looking forward to this log and seeing what gains I can make and see how lean I can stay on this stack while bulking up a bit.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky guy getting a stack like that! You could add shift, but honestly I think you got plenty with that stack (no need for too many variables as well).

In to see how this goes. :cool:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky guy getting a stack like that! You could add shift, but honestly I think you got plenty with that stack (no need for too many variables as well).

In to see how this goes. :cool:
Ya I am very lucky but very happy and thankful. Glad to have ya along for the ride.. lets get it going

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off... I opened the ABE, EP, Alphamine this morning... and the alphamine smell was AWESOME... I got raspberry lemonade by the way.

I started off with two scoops, just because I wanted to lol.

First thought... taste was amazing and just right. I added about 10oz of water and mixed and drank.

Initial though of EP and ABE... tasted better then the alphamine..... haha just playing but the colors of the pills are cool at least.

ForumRunner_20121114_224527.png

ForumRunner_20121114_224544.png

So since its the first day I can only really talk about the alphamine.

Taste was amazing
Mixed perfectly

I waited about 35 minutes before I ate breakfast.

Took EP with breakfast
Took ABE 2 pre 2 post

I am pretty jacked about this stack and running it for 8 weeks. I will be posting about certain feelings and other various things and will put those up tomorrow and they will be rated on a scale 1-5 (5 being the best)

Until tomorrow... over and out gents.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
November 15, 2012,

So today I woke up at about 9am. First thing I did (except for take a piss) is go get my Alphamine and pour two scoops into 10oz of water and shake. The stuff dissolves instantly, which is a huge plus.

I took my alphamine with:
Green tea extract
Vitamin C

I waited about 30 minutes then ate my breakfast and then:

Dosed my EP with:
Fish Oil

My workout today was awesome, and I looked pretty good I would have to say (not trying to brag or anything). I was more then pretty pumped and full, I was massively pumped in the chest and triceps. As some of you may know, I have rosea pityriasis which is pretty much red dots all over your body. They are starting to fade away but are still there somewhat. But I have been working out with a long sleeve on for about 2 months now, and I just started lifting again with a t-shirt, then stripping that off to a cut off. I haven't seen what I looked like in a mirror for quite some time. I was pretty impressed.

As I stated previously, I have been taking OG Anabeta for about a month or so now, but stopped and now only taking ABE. I'm not sure if its the forskolin in the ABE or what, but I was looking pretty vascular, more then normal when I am bulking. Usually when I bulk, I can't see my veins in my arms at all, but they are still there and today they were there and popping out more then normal.

I took my second dose of alphamine for my pre-workout today. Alphamine should be up there for a top notch pre-workout in my book.

I can't comment on strength or any body comp changes right now, which I will probably do after the first week just to see what I can notice myself.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, here are my stats:

23 years young
5'9"
205 pounds

I'll be looking to add lean body mass, while increasing strength, and keeping body fat to a minimum.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will update tonight...... going to DENVER BRONCOS GAME!!!!!!!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, the Denver game was awesome. Denver won 30-23. Stadium was packed and rockin.

Back to the stack though.

Alphamine-

Taking two scoops in the morning right when I wake up. Loving the flavor as it mixes perfectly, and with about 10oz with water, it is perfect tasting in my opinion. I can feel the alphamine kicking in within 10 minutes. This stuff is strong as ***t. I wait about 30 minutes before I eat after I take the alphamine. I feel alphamine is helping me keep the fat off pretty well, while not losing mass, but gaining mass while I am doing this lean bulk. That is the one thing I wanted most. I am also taking one other scoop before I workout, which is working out amazing also. Work outs are pretty intense, and I am sweating more then usually. My body temp is pretty high but that is good for me I believe.

Erase Pro-

Taking EP with my first meal in the morning. So far, my joints are not getting dry or hurting at all. I take my EP with fish oil in the morning, so I feel like that is helping. It is still early so we will see if this keeps up. I can tell when I workout that I feel and look harder. I am also becoming much more vascular, and I am doing a lean bulk which never happens for me. Usually I lose my veins in the arms instantly, but they are popping out more. I am not saying EP is causing this alone, but it is helping 100%. EP is also helping raise test levels, while lowering estrogen levels. I can feel my strength going up little by little, but it is definitely noticeable. As for libido, I haven't noticed a change yet in that area.

ABE-

Taking 2 pre and 2 post. I feel like ABE is working the most and giving me amazing results so far. I have taken OG AnaBeta before and loved it. Helped put on mass and feel like it worked like a GDA in some cases. The one thing I am noticing more from ABE is the forskolin. Like is stated in EP, i am much more vascular and I contribute that to forskolin the most. Also while keeping body fat low, gaining mass and I am going to say forskolin is helping tremendously in this area also. I have never taking this supplement before, and I am loving that it is in ABE. I am putting on mass and eating quite a bit of food. My muscles are harder and I look harder. My physique is changing quite a bit and it shows most definitely.

Overall I am loving this stack. Can't wait to keep going because I know the best is yet to come. I am only about a week in, and I still got 7 weeks to go!!!! Can't wait to see what I look like at the end of this stack. Will be putting up a day of my diet soon and a workout this week also.

Over and out, until tomorrow.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ya....

ForumRunner_20121119_115017.png

Ya I know haha.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review for a week so far...bet it is an awesome combo. Still haven't gotten to use all of them combined but have loved each separate.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review for a week so far...bet it is an awesome combo. Still haven't gotten to use all of them combined but have loved each separate.
Thanks bolt. Good to know ur still following. But ya I'm pretty stocked for the following weeks to come. Seeing results this early only tells me the most and best is yet to come by far.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day

Yesterday was my leg day. I am feeling pretty sore as of now and will continue to be sore for a few days.

Alphamine was taking two scoops in the morning and one scoop preworkout. I love shaking the container then opening it and getting the awesome smell of RL. Two scoops of alphamine is pretty intense. I dose it and feel it instantly pretty much, which I love.

Still feel like taking alphamine as a pre is great. I add my beta alanine, creatine, and citrulline malate. Makes for a great pre workout. Pumps, endurance, and focus are all where they need to be.

EP

Taking one cap in the morning with first meal as always. Since I did legs yesterday, I wanted to see if my joints in my legs would be dried out or anything. This was not the case. Only thing EP is doing is keeping me dry, lean, and hard. And vascular.

ABE

Dosing 2 pre and 2 post. I take mine about 30-45 minutes pre workout. Love the pumps and muscle fullness I get from ABE. Feels like my muscles are gonna explode because they are so pumped and expanded. I can definitely notice some body comp changes in the mirror while working out and not working out.

This combo is highly recommended by me so far. I really love the addition of the forskolin in the ABE.

Today is shoulders, but since my gym is closed 22-25 I'm going to be doing shoulders, chest, and tris today. Then back and bis tomorrow. Should be a good workout today. Will update later about today's dosing and workout.

Over and out.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love shaking the container then opening it and getting the awesome smell of RL. Two scoops of alphamine is pretty intense. I dose it and feel it instantly pretty much, which I love.
I honestly like it better when I shake up the FP then open it, but that may be because it was the first I tried of Alphamine.

It is probably kind of like when I open grape Craze it still reminds me of the glorious time I first used it. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly like it better when I shake up the FP then open it, but that may be because it was the first I tried of Alphamine.

It is probably kind of like when I open grape Craze it still reminds me of the glorious time I first used it. :D
Oh good. Glad I'm not the only one. But ya I always look forward to shaking and opening my Alphamine. My nose treats me well when I give it treats like that.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On Tuesday

I lifted chest and shoulders. Never lifted these two body parts together, so to say the least, I'm sore as ***t.

Alphamine, EP, and ABE are all working amazingly. I most definitely look dry, hard, and gaining mass and strength. Its not a whole lot of mass and strength, but its noticeable for sure.

Vascularity is becoming more noticeable also. The pump and muscle fullness is the best its ever been.

I'm pissed because my gym is closed for the next two days so I get no pump or fullness of muscle for two days lol. But probably is good with how sore I am.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday I lifted back biceps and triceps. Was a intense workout.

BACK

pull ups 6x10
Bent over BB rows 3x12 with 225, 225, 250
T-Bar Rows 3x12 with 180
Lat Pulldown superset with reverse grip pulldown 3x12 with 212 and 167
Deadlift 4x8 with 225, 305, 395
Pullups 3xfailure

BICEPS

BB curl 3x12 with 85 superset DB hammer curls with 55 3x12
Cable high curls 3x15 with 50, 60, 60

TRICEPS

Rope pulldown 3x12
Reverse pulldown 3x15
Single arm extension with a rope 3x20
Dips 3xfailure

I was looking pretty big and vascular. Everyone is gone for Thanksgiving break so there were like 6 people in the weight room so that was awesome. Had it all to myself pretty much. I can most definitely tell when the pump starts my muscles become more hard and bigger.

I'm for sure more dry lean and hard. Only the best is to come.

Over and Out.

By the way..Friends is the best show ever!!!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally my gym is back open today. Gonna hit chest and triceps. Will update later tonight.

Here was breakfast today: protein pancakes.

ForumRunner_20121125_121831.png

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What protein did you use for those pancakes? Making me hungry regardless. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cheap protein from Wal-Mart... Six Star haha... it tastes good though... but ya the pancakes cooked awesome even with the protein I used.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
November 22-25

My gym was closed from the 22-24, so I finally got a workout in yesterday which was much needed. I lifted chest and triceps.

Here is what I have noticed so far from the combo:

Strength is definitely increasing. Although I am in a calorie surplus, the gains in strength I am making are not just from that. The gains aren't huge numbers, but for sure strength is rising.

Gaining size while staying lean, which is what I wanted. Obviously gaining little bit of fat becuase of the surplus in calories, but nothing to dramatic.

Even though I am putting on size, I am becoming more vascular. I stated this before but usually when I bulk, veins aren't noticeable at all, but as of now they are popping more then usual.

The pump in the gym is getting pretty crazy also. Taking alphamine with creatine, BA, CM preworkout with 2 caps ABE.

I am also sweating more then usual. I have been pitting out pretty good, so I had to switch to the more expensive deodorant. Never really sweated this much especially in that region, but that is no big deal. Actually better that I am sweating for especially when I am working out.

The EP isn't causing any dry joints or anything like that, well not that I can feel anyways. This is good cause many other EP logs I have read, people had to does it EOD.

Also, pretty sure my libido is going up. Many people report EP drops their libido, which it might, but with the combo of EP and Alphamine, mine isn't dropping at all, and is increasing a bit. Hard ons are definitely harder and that region is also becoming more vascular :).

Overall the combo is doing what I expected and more. Gonna put an order in for another 4 weeks to run this stack.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was back/biceps.

- Strength continues to rise. Feeling stronger day by day as I hit the gym. Every lift from yesterday's back/bicep workout, went up from previous gym sessions.

- Size is definitely starting to take place. I feel like I am blowing up like a balloon when the pump starts. I am most definitely looking bigger, while staying lean. I have put on about 4 pounds so far and while you would think is most fat, it really isn't. Still got abs showing also which is good.

- Pump in the gym is getting very intense. Yesterday I felt like the muscles were actually going to pop. I could barely bend my arms the pump was so intense. My back felt like it was just exploding. I would get some pictures, but still waiting for the damn Pityriasis Rosea to fully go away. Once they are gone, I will post some pics even though I didn't put any before pics up :( my bad.

- Vascularity is coming into place more and more. Forearms and biceps still got the veins popping once the pump starts and the blood gets to the muscle. It is also starting to get down to the "downstairs region".

- Libido is also staying the same/rising. Boners are for sure becoming more hard, and as I stated in vascularity "downstairs" veins are wider/most blood flow getting down there.

- Starting to get a lot more sore following a workout, so that is always a plus, knowing that the muscles are getting exhausted and working.

Overall very impressed with this stack, as I am getting bigger and staying pretty lean for the calorie surplus I am in.

Over and Out.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for this log bayne! Looks dope. How do you like bulking with alphamine? Im thinking about ordering 2 tubs. 1 for my lean bulk and the other for my cut. Love the pancakes , freaking looks good .....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in for this log bayne! Looks dope. How do you like bulking with alphamine? Im thinking about ordering 2 tubs. 1 for my lean bulk and the other for my cut. Love the pancakes , freaking looks good .....
Thanks bro.. glad to have ya. I'm enjoying bulking with alphamine right now. Taking 2 scoops am and 1 pre workout. Alphamine is the real deal, very intense and kicks in almost instantly.

Ya those pancakes were freaking filling but awesome haha

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro.. glad to have ya. I'm enjoying bulking with alphamine right now. Taking 2 scoops am and 1 pre workout. Alphamine is the real deal, very intense and kicks in almost instantly.

Ya those pancakes were freaking filling but awesome haha
Howd you make em? Im ordering as we speak cant wait for this ****.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Howd you make em? Im ordering as we speak cant wait for this ****.
Usually I make from scratch but I made em with a brand from wal-mart but I forgot the name. Ill look when I get home. The ingredients in the brand is what caught my eye, pretty good brand and they don't throw a bunch of ***t in it.

But from scratch I do:
Cup of oats
3/4 of protein
2 whole eggs and 1 egg white
Packet of sweetner
1 tsp vanilla extract
Then if its too thick add some water.

For non-carb I just drop the oats and go with:
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup protein
2 whole eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
Packet of sweetner

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The brand I used in the picture was:

The New Krusteaz Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix. I think it just came out and has different ingredients. But anyways, they were awesome and mixed perfectly with protein, and cooked perfectly.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day today.

Not much to update from last post other then my legs are dead.. and I could barely walk after my workout. Sweating more and more. Gonna need a good nights rest because my legs are always sore after leg day for about 3 days.

Steak and pancakes for dinner. Demolished it and still hungry.

ForumRunner_20121127_205129.png

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made those protein pancakes and demolished 4 of them this morning. Thanks for the recipe brotha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made those protein pancakes and demolished 4 of them this morning. Thanks for the recipe brotha
No problem my dude. Glad they worked out for ya. Every once in a while, ill throw in some 70% cocoa chocolate chips... the shiznit

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never thought about M & M's. Might give it a shot.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update from Shoulders workout from Wednesday and Chest and Triceps Thursday:

- Using Alphamine as pre-workout still. Dosing about 15-20 pre-workout. Can feel it kickin in instantly and once I get the blood flowing, the sweat starts coming. The thermogenic effect from Alphamine is intense. As I stated previously, I don't usually sweat near as much as I am now with Alphamine while lifting weights.

- I am more sore then ever!!! I mean I get sore most of the time when I hit the weights, but I haven't been this sore all over my body, with every muscle in a while. I don't know if that is from the whole combo of EP, ABE, and Alphamine, but I know I haven't changed up the workout routine that I do lately, but I do know that the strength is increasing and the weights are moving up. So I would contribute the soreness to EP, ABE, and Alphamine for getting me stronger by lifting more weights which is causing the soreness.... which is awesome :D

- Weight is still slightly moving up. Weight yesterday was about 207. That roughly 4 pounds give or take increase since starting the stack. Also increased calories by a good amount.

- Libido is still sky high. Boners are definitely harder.

- Vascularity is still there. Once the blood starts pumping in the muscle groups that I am working that day, the muscle starts to "pop" out. I believe I have a few veins popping out on the bottom side of the triceps, which I usually do not have, well isn't visible at least. Muscle hardness is becoming visible.

- Pump in the gym is getting out of control :D. Seriously though, after a workout, I can barely move my arms or anything like that.

Today is Back/Biceps, which back is my favorite body part, along with shoulders to workout. I love the feeling of when the blood starts pumping in the back and the back starts to expand/get full.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got done at gym. Walking to my whip (its freezing balls out). Will update later on tonight.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
November 30

Leg Day-

Got a good leg wokout in. Started with pre-exhausting legs with leg curls and leg extensions, then moved into squats. Legs were feeling good and pumped after pre-exhaust.

-Strength on squat and leg press continue to increase. I usually switch the order of squat and leg press every other workout.

- Legs have never been very vacular, but they was some vacularity shleing, especially calf's.

December 3

Shoulders

Hit the gym today after my third meal on the day.

- Thermo effect from alphamine still is getting stronger. Keeping me very focused and body temp is high. Lot of sweating going on.

- Strength is rising still. Got up to 95's on fourth set of DB Shoulder Press for 8.5 reps. Felt good doing these also. Nice and slow reps.

- Vacularity still is there and becoming more visable. Had some veins creepin out on shoulders which usually aren't there.

- Other notes -

Libido is still up and rising. Getting hard just by touching the girlfriends legs haha.

Pump is is lasting longer then usually after workout. During workout the pump is right where it should be.

Staying nice and full also. Looking thicker then ever and staying dry and lean. Putting on weight like I wanted, and not looking wet or sloppy. Weight was at about 207.5 today after workout. So around ~4.5 lb increase.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulder workout

Warm up with 15 lb DB. 2 sets of 15 lateral raise and front raise.

DB Shoulder Press
4x12, 12, 10, 8.5 @ 85, 85, 90, 95

DB Lateral Raise
4x15 @ 40, 40, 45, 50

DB Front Raise
4x15 @ 50, 55, 60, 60

Smith Machine Shoulder Press
3x12, 12, 10 @ 205, 215, 225

DB Upright Row (single arm)
3x15 @ 75

Rope Face Pull
3x20 @ 80

Machine Shrugs (behind the back)
3x20 @ 270

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got home and made my post workout shake. Will update last two workouts tonight, but wanted to post this...

Post Shake:

OJ
Vanilla Greek yogurt
One banana
Ice cubes
Vanilla protein

Holy cannoli it is amazing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update from last two days/workouts:

- Still noticing strength gains going up. All of my compound movements have definitely increased, along with my isolation movements.

- As my strength is going up, so is my weight. I am at about ~ 208 now which is almost a 5 pound increase. Granted I have increased calories, but I haven't put on much fat at all, and I look harder/fuller/dryer. I just woke up this morning and I feel fuller/harder.

- Like I said my weight is going up but the vascularity is still there. Once the blood gets to flowing to the muscle, the veins come on popping out. Really loving hitting the gym at being able to see what this stack has done for my physique so far. I'm not one of those guys who checks themselves out in the mirror the whole time, but I do lift in front of a mirror when I can to make sure my form and everything is correct. And I gotta say I do have some veins I have never seen before.

- Libido is still up sky high. So that is always a plus.

- Alphamine is still strong as ever and keeping my body temperature high. Really I don't think people who haven't taken it understand how intense it is (which I love about it). If I could, I would sip on it throughout the whole day :D.

- ABE is amazing. Taking pre-post workouts. I don't feel bloated or anything like that with my post workout meal which is a huge meal. The added forskolin is sweet and was a huge plus for Anabeta I believe.

- EP is doing its job that's for sure. Keeping me hard/dry/lean. Not killing my libido, as you would now from above.

Overall this stack is killer. I've read a lot of logs about prohormones/steriods and I feel like this stack that I am currently on is better then most logs I've read (h-drol, stano, ect). That my be just me, but from the gains I have seen in not even 4 weeks yet, and I still have 4 more weeks to go; this stack is a must-go-to/must-try stack in my opinion. But we will see how the remainder of this ride goes and see what else happens for me.

Over and Out.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you have the best recipies ... gonna try out that protein shake too .

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol you have the best recipies ... gonna try out that protein shake too .
Thanks bro. Ya the protein recipe is unbelievably good

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Monday Morning Fellas,

Just gonna give a quick update. Didn't get to lift Friday due to studying for Finals this week!!!:irked:

- Weight has gone up a bit since last weigh-in. Nothing too dramatic though.

- Definitely can tell I am bulking up. Gaining mass in every area. Losing some definition which is to be known, but still looking very dry and hard.

- Alphamine is still intense as ever. Took my dose this morning and felt it instantly and I think I accidently took 2 scoops, so I am wired right now. It's a little cray haha.

- Taking ABE 1/1/1/1 on off days before carb meals. Not getting any bloat at all. I take the last cap pre-bed and wake up looking solid.

So today I am starting a new workout... P/RR/S and I am pretty pumped about it. Got the whole workout planned out and will be logging it in the workout log sections. Doing this because I want to keep track of what gains I make and the differences I see in my physique and just everything else that effects me from this new workout. So when I put the link up, I will put it up in here for those who want to follow. Today is Back Day. So gonna kill it.

Over and Out.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with finals brotha I'm in the same boat, study hard. Numbers are looking good too.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back

Warm-up-- 3 sets of wide grip pull ups X bodyweight

Rack Deadlift -- 2 warm up sets with 145, 225.
4 sets @ 315 (6), 405 (6), 435 (6), 435 (6)

Bent over BB row-- 1 warm up with 145
4 sets @ 225 (6), 275 (6), 295 (6), 315(5)

WG Lat Pulldown -- 1 warm up with 150
4 sets @ 225 (6), 237.5 (6), 237.5 (6), 250 (6)

WG Seated Cable Row -- 1 warm up with 100
4 sets @ 180 (6), 200 (6), 200 (6), 200 (6)

WG Pull Up --
3 sets @ BW+45 (6), BW+45 (6), BW+45 (6)

Here is the link to the workout Log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p.html#post3752192

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updating from Yesterday and Today:

Did my back workout yesterday and arms today. Both workouts were amazing and felt amazing.

Started a new workout just on Monday, which I posted above.

No new effects from what I have reported before. One thing I will say is that Alphamine @ 1.5 scoops is too much for me lol. 1 scoop is my sweet spot 3 times per day. When I do 1.5 scoops it is just too much and too intense for me to handle without freaking out haha. Stuff is legit obviously.

EP is still keeping me very dry and hard. Joints still haven't had any issues with tightness or dryness which is always good.

ABE, well ABE is doing more then I could have imagined. This stuff is awesome with carbs. Have definitely gained mass so far and weight.

One thing I gotta say is that I know at the beginning of the log I said this would be for 8 weeks, well I lied :(. With the holidays coming up, money is tight right now and and I won't have enough to get another 4 weeks of ABE, EP, and Alphamine. I have two days left on this stack. But I have OG AnaBeta stashed away for some days when I begin to feel it is getting lonely haha. I would love to have done an 8 week stack on this because I feel the gains and benefits are still to come. So I will get the next two days down and see what happens.

Also, if anyone feels up to it... shout out for my next stack? I have few ideas which I won't say yet, but would be cool to see some ideas from others.

Over and Out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arm Workout Today:

Biceps

BB Curl -- 2 sets warmup with 35 and 55
4 sets @ 85 (6), 105 (6), 125 (5), 125 (5)

Preacher Curl -- 2 sets warm up with 55
4 sets @ 85 (6), 105 (6), 125 (5), 125 (5)

DB Hammer Curl -- 1 set warm up with 40
4 sets @ 60 (6), 70 (6), 75 (6), 75 (6)

Triceps

CG Bench Press -- 2 sets warm up with 145 and 195
4 sets @ 225 (6), 275 (6), 285 (6), 285 (5)

Skull Crushers -- 1 set warm up with 65
4 sets @ 85 (6), 105 (6), 125 (6), 125 (6)

Single Arm Rope Extension ( arm at about 45 degrees and extent outward) -- 1 set warm up with 30
4 sets @ 45 (6), 45 (6), 45 (6), 45(6)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd to last day fellas :(

1 scoop in the morning. Seriously love waking up because of this reason. I need to try fruit punch now. Raspberry lemonade is amazing though.

1 cap erase pro with first meal. I love the one cap per day because you get your first dose in the morning and don't have to worry about taking another cap.

2 cap ABE pre/ 2 cap post. ABE might be my favorite......

well I can't say that cause that would upset and make alphamine and EP jealous haha. I love them all, especially together.

Pump in the gym today was ridiculous. Worked chest today and I felt awesome. Lifted heavy as ever. Felt very full and hard.

Strength is 100% going up. I didn't expect to get this much strength gain at all. But I'm loving it :D

Weight is still rising, slowly but surely. Can definitely tell I'm bigger in the mirror. Not gaining near as much fat as I would have without this stack. Really is a game changer, which is what I'm all about haha.

Energy/focus is great. Alphamine 1 scoop pre with staples is am amazing pre. Take my scoop of alphamine then leave for gym instantly because it kicks in that fast. Sweating more then normal like I have noted before.

I am very sore. Mainly because of strength gains and lifting heavier weights obviously.

Last day of stack is tomorrow :(

Over and Out.