3clipse and the USPLabs Patented Anabolic show!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. More PR's! Niiiice, looking forward to your two week review. You're bossing on a cut homie.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    More PR's! Niiiice, looking forward to your two week review. You're bossing on a cut homie.
    Yeessiirrr doin work!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Updates coming tonight!!

4. Day 14:

Day 14 was an off day, i didnt do cardio this day either. Just relaxed and recovered. Diet was on point as usual. Hunger has gone down a lot as well, nothing else to note.

Day 15:

Day 15 was thanksgiving. I carbed up this day but other than that everything was on point. I did some cardio in the am and then hit upperbody in the PM with a little cardio after. Pump was off the friggin chain!!
    Strength also went up on most exercises.

Day 16:

Today was lowerbody and back on the diet. I did cardio in the am and them went to the gym later for lowerbody. I murdered legs and while the pump wasnt crazy the endurance and recovery between sets was awesome. Also hit more PRs with ease!!

Recovery from yesterday was really good, not even sore from the workout.

Tomorrow will be just a cardio day.

5. Week 2 pics:

•   

6. Nice work bud, you can def see a difference this week. Looking leaner for sure.

7. Doin my best man. Im just so surprised im still hitting PRs. Crazy man!

8. Looking great dude!! I'm curious, what kind of room are you in?? Lol, it's been driving me nuts!
    SEMPER FI!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Looking great dude!! I'm curious, what kind of room are you in?? Lol, it's been driving me nuts!
    Thanks man! Hahah its outside of my apartment.

10. Day 17-20:

Nothing new to note, hunger comes and goes but isnt as strong as previous weeks. Vascularity has been creeping up and becoming better by the weeks.

Still hitting PRs on all my strength exercises. Hit 245 on incline for 5 solid reps on little to no calories as of late. Sleep is good and notice i have been waking up earlier on my off days for no apparent reason. Recovery is still sub par but given my nutrient amounts im not surprised.

11. 245 for 5 is bossssss'n. sweet

12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Day 17-20:

Nothing new to note, hunger comes and goes but isnt as strong as previous weeks. Vascularity has been creeping up and becoming better by the weeks.

Still hitting PRs on all my strength exercises. Hit 245 on incline for 5 solid reps on little to no calories as of late. Sleep is good and notice i have been waking up earlier on my off days for no apparent reason. Recovery is still sub par but given my nutrient amounts im not surprised.
    245 on incline is no joke, man.
    nice work.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    height varies eh..., lol.
    It depends if he's wearing his heals that day!!

In!!

Need to catch up, but what will your cheat meal look like? Clean or dirty cheat?

14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Day 17-20:

245 w/low cals? That's a win haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Looks like this is treating you well on a cut as well bro. I'm fairly impressed with the maintenance/increase of strength whilst cutting on this natty product.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    It depends if he's wearing his heals that day!!

In!!

Need to catch up, but what will your cheat meal look like? Clean or dirty cheat?
    My cheats are a mixture of dirty and clean most weeks. Ill have a burger and fries or some pizza and then low fat waffles with sf syrup, low fst pop tarts, and cereal.

And yes definitely depends on the heals!!! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    245 w/low cals? That's a win haha...
    Thats what im sayin!! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Looks like this is treating you well on a cut as well bro. I'm fairly impressed with the maintenance/increase of strength whilst cutting on this natty product.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    It is man, when i have carbs in my the pump is darn good, but the strength and maintenance has been impressive to say the least.

17. Day 21-24:

Not much has changed from what ive noted before. Strength and pumps continue to impress and sleep has been deep with weird and vivid dreams.

Recovery isnt any better and im getting the impression this prlduct actualy makes DOMS worse.

Hunger hasnt been bad like it was within the first two weeks or so.

18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 21-24:

Recovery isnt any better and im getting the impression this prlduct actualy makes DOMS worse.

from Lifting heavier and more intense on a restricted diet?

19. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

That means USP Labs only brings out the best in his ass
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    While i have changed my training routine i wouldnt say its more intense, lifting heavier though yes.

Diet is definitely restricted but it just seems that some days the DOMS are far worse then id expect. No big deal, just means im going hard in the gym!!

21. Updates coming tonight.

22. Finishing up the last couple days or so.

Things are still going just fine but nothing new to report.

Pumps are absolutely stellar when carbs are flowing aka after a cheat meal. More stellar then if i wasnt on PA.

When im getting close to another carb up and im feeling run down the pumps still are better than no PA but still lack the "dimension" but that is by no means PAs fault or doing.

Appetite has been rediculous the passed day or so, to the point where i couldnt sleep until i ate a handful of almonds.

Today was just a rest day, tomorrow will be back and sone cardio hopefully.

23. These are week 4 photos.

24. you are definitely making big changes man.

leaner but bigger!

25. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    you are definitely making big changes man.

leaner but bigger!
    Thanks! Its so hard to see change since i see myself everyday.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  4. "Patent" down the hatches-Taking USPLabs Patent Anabolic by storm
    By Onceyougojack in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 12:17 AM