3clipse and the USPLabs Patented Anabolic show!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok everyone here is my log/review for USPLabs new patented anabolic. I know nothing about this product or what its MOA is or what its supposed to do.

I am currently cutting. I do my own training now, but my diet is still done by my nutritionist, i send him pictures every week and he adjusts my macros and cardio accordingly. Ive been moderately lean before, but something like vacation or the like derailed me, well ive got nothing in my way now so i plan to get shredded and over these next 4 weeks im going to put this product to the test.

Current diet setup is as follows: 40gms of protein/7gms of fat/ 0 carbs ( outside of green veggies ) per meal, 6 meals a day.

Diet is pretty strait forward and most of the time the same thing everyday. Lean chicken, ground turkey, lean ground beef, tilapia , eggs, whey, almonds and or almond butter, EVOO, and Irish Gold butter.

Cardio is done everyday for 55 minutes.

Training is currently Ultimate Hypertrophy Blitz training.

Mon- Upperbody A
Tue- Lowerbody A
Wed- Off
Thu- Upperbody B
Fri- Lowerbody B

For the compound movements that im looking to increase strength on i will be doing those DC style. For compound movements that you wouldnt normaly do DC for like Deads/Rack deads/ Rows etc i will be doing strait sets.

For isolation exercises i will be doing 2 sets and then drop the weight a bit and goto falure.

I just got done doing 9 months of high volume training which i loved, but i want to gain strength as ive never really been a "strong" lifter.

Supplements will be kept to a minimum and will only be the staples outside of Jack3d Micro.

Fish oil
B- Vitamin
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc
Vit C
Joint Support
Jack3d Micro
Patented Anabolic

Tomorrow will be day 1.

Also here are some starting pictures.

20121107_182234.jpg
20121107_182249.jpg
20121107_182258.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
git er done

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Let's c what happens...

Mostly protein all day huh?
No carbs & no more volume training this go round?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:wave2:

Let's c what happens...

Mostly protein all day huh?
No carbs & no more volume training this go round?
Its definitely not how the diet started ( lol )and also the 7gms of fat is from outside sources. I dont count the fat in chicken etc.

Its more days per week instead of one big volume day, its taking some getting used to thats for sure.

Also i have one cheat/refeed meal a week.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like i said today will be day 1. The day started out with 30 minutes of empty stomach cardio. I will do 25 more after the workout.

Workout today will be upperbody B.
Ill take the product 30-60 minutes pre workout with jack3d micro and will report back!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess some stats would be nice eh?

5'7.5-5'8" on a good day. Ive been training for almost 10 years.
Bf %: Unsure to be honest
Weight: 181

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess some stats would be nice eh?

5'7.5-5'8" on a good day. Ive been training for almost 10 years.
Bf %: Unsure to be honest
Weight: 181
height varies eh..., lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

Ok so for some reason i cant bold the Day 1 as it attempts to close IE. Whatever no big deal. Anyways so i took the Patented Anabolic about 45 minutes pre workout with my Jack3d Micro. One thing i did notice is that it intensified the effects of the Jack3d Micro. Sweat was up a tad bit more than usual.

The pump was typical, nothing really to note there and strength was not up, which i didnt expect it to be. Vascularity was higher than usual but last night was my carbup/refeed, so i will not be able to attest this to the PA.

Tomorrow is lowerbody B so ill take the PA about the same amount of time before with the Jack3d Micro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

Diets been on point today. After work i got in 25 minutes of cardio and then went back to the gym later tonight for some leg hammering time and another 30 minutes of cardio.

I tool the PA and jacked micro 45 minutes preworkout and headed.to the gym.

I will say that whatever is in this definitely makes jacked micro hit harder. Sweat wasnt up as much as it was yesterday until i did cardio, then it came out a bit.

Strength was pretty wretched today but i expect that given my caloric intake. Nothing else to note.

Saturday and sunday will be off days but ill still be doing my 55 minutes of cardio

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the micro took awhile to fully kick in for me, but once it did i got wicked pumps...i recommend taking at least 1 scoop micro on off days too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the micro took awhile to fully kick in for me, but once it did i got wicked pumps...i recommend taking at least 1 scoop micro on off days too.
It kicks in pretty quick for me as far as the energy goes and the PA just seems to make it kick that much harder.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Today was just a cardio day so i took the PA prior to cardio and got in 55 minutes on the treadmil.

Diets been on point today and im feeling good. Sleep has been really good lately despite the lack of carbs.

No real increases in vascularity or pumped feeling yet but its only day 3.

Tomorrow will be another just cardio day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Today was just a cardio day so i took the PA prior to cardio and got in 55 minutes on the treadmil.

Diets been on point today and im feeling good. Sleep has been really good lately despite the lack of carbs.

No real increases in vascularity or pumped feeling yet but its only day 3.

Tomorrow will be another just cardio day.
therew seems to be a trend with the feeling of euphoria...dr.feelgood in a pill, lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:

Like i stated yesterday today was just a cardio today. I completed that and have been watching football all day!

Dosed the PA prior to cardio. Sweat was up a bit but nothing astonishing. I will say ive noticed that i am in a better mood BUT i get aggressive very quickly if i get irritated. No increase in vascularity or libido and sleep has been good.

Diets been on point today and will continue to be on point.

Tomorrow will be upper body and 55 minutes of cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:

Like i stated yesterday today was just a cardio today. I completed that and have been watching football all day!

Dosed the PA prior to cardio. Sweat was up a bit but nothing astonishing. I will say ive noticed that i am in a better mood BUT i get aggressive very quickly if i get irritated. No increase in vascularity or libido and sleep has been good.

be curious to see how the weights treat you tomorrow...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea me as well man.
if it is an anabolic it will react better to the weights than cardio, imo. hopefully you see better results tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea me as well man.
if it is an anabolic it will react better to the weights than cardio, imo. hopefully you see better results tomorrow!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 4:

Upper & 55 on cardio? Impressive work load!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Weight: 180 (-1 from weigh in last week on wednesday)

Upperbody A was tonight. Felt pretty good and i increased most weights from last week.

Im not going to attribute the increases to the PA as i had just started a strength and hypertrophy split about 2 weeks prior. If the increases continue then i will know why.

Vascularity was on par, nothing out of the norm. Pump was really good in the bis and tris, everything else kind of lacked.

Hunger.... Well hunger is through the friggin roof. Its got to be atleast 3x what it normaly is. Im thinking this product either helps to breakdown and absorb food better or its kind of like a gda for nutrients. Lol idk but my hunger is crazy and im cutting. :(

Lol anyways diets been on point today and will continue to be. Tomorrow is lowerbody A.

Leeehhhh gooo!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Weight: 180 (-1 from weigh in last week on wednesday)

Upperbody A was tonight. Felt pretty good and i increased most weights from last week.

Im not going to attribute the increases to the PA as i had just started a strength and hypertrophy split about 2 weeks prior. If the increases continue then i will know why.

Vascularity was on par, nothing out of the norm. Pump was really good in the bis and tris, everything else kind of lacked.

Hunger.... Well hunger is through the friggin roof. Its got to be atleast 3x what it normaly is. Im thinking this product either helps to breakdown and absorb food better or its kind of like a gda for nutrients. Lol idk but my hunger is crazy and im cutting. :(

Lol anyways diets been on point today and will continue to be. Tomorrow is lowerbody A.

Leeehhhh gooo!!!
if it has nutrient partitioner qualities and you stick to you diet you should cut like freaking crazy!!! not going to be easy to do though!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if it has nutrient partitioner qualities and you stick to you diet you should cut like freaking crazy!!! not going to be easy to do though!!!!
Yea i know! Luckily my wife decided to hire the same nutritionist i did so shes not eating whatever she wants which will help a lot.

Gotta stick to my guns!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea i know! Luckily my wife decided to hire the same nutritionist i did so shes not eating whatever she wants which will help a lot.

Gotta stick to my guns!!!!
nothing worthwhile is ever easy... if it were everyone would do it!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Woke up this morning lighter than last week at 179. I usualy check my weight everyday and i just let it guide me as far as how my body is reacting, i dont change anything if i wake up the same weight or anything like that.

Today was lowerbody A and what a darn workout it was! The gym was packed so i had to change some things around but a couple of things i noted during the workout.

- The ability to push just that little bit further than i thought i was going to be able to I.e. i got 8 reps instead of 4 or 5.
- Slightly better endurance.

I got in my 55 minutes of cardio today as well and vascularity is starting to rear its head, it was definitely better tonight doing legs than it was yesterday during the upperbody workout.
Sweat was about the same as previous days.

Diets been on point today as usual and this will not change. Hunger has been rediculous today as well, id say about 30 minutes after a meal and my stomach is starting to rumble. If i was lean gaining i could see this product causing my lean gain to turn into an outright bulk LOL.

Ive also noted i am going to the bathroom more times during the day even though im on a essentialy no carb diet. Im not going to complain though as i hate being stopped up.

Tomorrow is a rest day, picture day, and cardio day.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice update man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what day you on?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow...things seem to be happening fast!!!
Yea sorta, the only thing im going to attribute to PA right now is the hunger. Im keeping notes on the others though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what hits the hardest! You're cutting, stay strong! It will be well worth not giving in to eating more (I know that sounds odd)
Dudeeee the hunger is INSANE lol. Im staying strong though!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not gonna get better, only worse :lol: I'm eating more cals than in prep and losing fat. Faster than prep? Not really sure but overall bf is down from Day 1
Nice! Hopefully fatloss will speed up for me.

I have noticed some bubble guts im not a fan of lol.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this.

do you have carb ups planned?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Yesterday was day 7 and an only cardio day. I got in my 55 minutes and went about my day. Hunger was absolutely insane all day.

The time came around to eat my carbup meal and i ate a ton!! Not sure exactly how many carbs i ate, i just know it was a darn good bit.

No extra vascularity from the PA or anything to really note on that front.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 impressions:

-Increased hunger
- slightly increased vascularity but on a limited basis
- Increases the strength of stimulants.
- Possible endurance increase

So far thats pretty much about it for the Patented Anabolic as far as week 1 goes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

Today was an off day altogethor. Ive got a Combat fitness test tomorrow so i opted not to do cardio or train today.

Diets been perfect today and will continue to be so.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of week 1 pictures: