3clipse and the USPLabs Patented Anabolic show!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    2037227

    Nice work bud, you can def see a difference this week. Looking leaner for sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Doin my best man. Im just so surprised im still hitting PRs. Crazy man!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,970
    Rep Power
    1421915

    Looking great dude!! I'm curious, what kind of room are you in?? Lol, it's been driving me nuts!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Looking great dude!! I'm curious, what kind of room are you in?? Lol, it's been driving me nuts!
    Thanks man! Hahah its outside of my apartment.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Day 17-20:

    Nothing new to note, hunger comes and goes but isnt as strong as previous weeks. Vascularity has been creeping up and becoming better by the weeks.

    Still hitting PRs on all my strength exercises. Hit 245 on incline for 5 solid reps on little to no calories as of late. Sleep is good and notice i have been waking up earlier on my off days for no apparent reason. Recovery is still sub par but given my nutrient amounts im not surprised.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    2037227

    245 for 5 is bossssss'n. sweet
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    83740

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Day 17-20:

    Nothing new to note, hunger comes and goes but isnt as strong as previous weeks. Vascularity has been creeping up and becoming better by the weeks.

    Still hitting PRs on all my strength exercises. Hit 245 on incline for 5 solid reps on little to no calories as of late. Sleep is good and notice i have been waking up earlier on my off days for no apparent reason. Recovery is still sub par but given my nutrient amounts im not surprised.
    245 on incline is no joke, man.
    nice work.
  8. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    649002

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    height varies eh..., lol.
    It depends if he's wearing his heals that day!!

    In!!

    Need to catch up, but what will your cheat meal look like? Clean or dirty cheat?
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Day 17-20:

    Nothing new to note, hunger comes and goes but isnt as strong as previous weeks. Vascularity has been creeping up and becoming better by the weeks.

    Still hitting PRs on all my strength exercises. Hit 245 on incline for 5 solid reps on little to no calories as of late. Sleep is good and notice i have been waking up earlier on my off days for no apparent reason. Recovery is still sub par but given my nutrient amounts im not surprised.
    245 w/low cals? That's a win haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198479

    Looks like this is treating you well on a cut as well bro. I'm fairly impressed with the maintenance/increase of strength whilst cutting on this natty product.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    It depends if he's wearing his heals that day!!

    In!!

    Need to catch up, but what will your cheat meal look like? Clean or dirty cheat?
    My cheats are a mixture of dirty and clean most weeks. Ill have a burger and fries or some pizza and then low fat waffles with sf syrup, low fst pop tarts, and cereal.

    And yes definitely depends on the heals!!! Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    245 w/low cals? That's a win haha...
    Thats what im sayin!! Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Looks like this is treating you well on a cut as well bro. I'm fairly impressed with the maintenance/increase of strength whilst cutting on this natty product.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    It is man, when i have carbs in my the pump is darn good, but the strength and maintenance has been impressive to say the least.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Day 21-24:

    Not much has changed from what ive noted before. Strength and pumps continue to impress and sleep has been deep with weird and vivid dreams.

    Recovery isnt any better and im getting the impression this prlduct actualy makes DOMS worse.

    Hunger hasnt been bad like it was within the first two weeks or so.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 21-24:


    Recovery isnt any better and im getting the impression this prlduct actualy makes DOMS worse.

    .
    from Lifting heavier and more intense on a restricted diet?
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    from Lifting heavier and more intense on a restricted diet?
    That means USP Labs only brings out the best in his ass
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    from Lifting heavier and more intense on a restricted diet?
    While i have changed my training routine i wouldnt say its more intense, lifting heavier though yes.

    Diet is definitely restricted but it just seems that some days the DOMS are far worse then id expect. No big deal, just means im going hard in the gym!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Updates coming tonight.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Finishing up the last couple days or so.

    Things are still going just fine but nothing new to report.

    Pumps are absolutely stellar when carbs are flowing aka after a cheat meal. More stellar then if i wasnt on PA.

    When im getting close to another carb up and im feeling run down the pumps still are better than no PA but still lack the "dimension" but that is by no means PAs fault or doing.

    Appetite has been rediculous the passed day or so, to the point where i couldnt sleep until i ate a handful of almonds.

    Today was just a rest day, tomorrow will be back and sone cardio hopefully.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106








    These are week 4 photos.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  19. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    83740

    you are definitely making big changes man.

    leaner but bigger!
  20. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    you are definitely making big changes man.

    leaner but bigger!
    Thanks! Its so hard to see change since i see myself everyday.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,970
    Rep Power
    1421915

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    Thanks! Its so hard to see change since i see myself everyday.
    I feel the same way. I can see the differences too! Good work dude!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  22. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I feel the same way. I can see the differences too! Good work dude!!
    Thanks bro!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    2037227

    Nice work clipse, you can for sure see a difference.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nice work clipse, you can for sure see a difference.

    Thanks bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Ill have my final review and pictures up sometime this week. Compiling all my notes and whatnot.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    2037227

    Exciting news fella's!!!!

    www.versa-1.com

    The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

    Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

    1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

    This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

    Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...


    HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members,
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  27. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Awesome. I'm looking forward to it 3clipse! Thanks DW. A giveaway you say?! ...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  28. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Final review:

    The last set of pictures i posted were the final set, this week has been crazy and needless to say my diet went down the drain as it was the least of my worries.

    Id like to thank and apologize to USPlabs at the same time for allowing me to log this product and for not getting this review up sooner. Needless to say im extremely excited for this product to come out and will be getting in on the IC release. This product delivered even though i was in an extreme calory deficit.
    The pumps were good although inconsistent, i dont blame this on the product but to my diet. The first and second day after my carbup the pumps and vascularity were off the charts along with muscle fullness.
    Sleep was good and often felt rested when i woke up. DOMS were out of control sometimes, almost like it was the first time i picked up a weight in years. I think this is due to the strength increases i got from PA. Even in a caloric deficit my incline bench increased every week along with every other compound movement i had in my routine.
    The first week i took the product i noticed euphoria and an increase in aggression if i was poked and prodded, this seemed to dissapear by the second week.
    Hunger was off the charts for week 2 and into week 3, but was gone by the end of week 3 and i didnt notice it again.

    This product delivers no doubt and i truly beleive it will be a game changer for natural anabolics once it hits the market, great job and thanks again USPlabs!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  29. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Final review:

    The last set of pictures i posted were the final set, this week has been crazy and needless to say my diet went down the drain as it was the least of my worries.

    Id like to thank and apologize to USPlabs at the same time for allowing me to log this product and for not getting this review up sooner. Needless to say im extremely excited for this product to come out and will be getting in on the IC release. This product delivered even though i was in an extreme calory deficit.
    The pumps were good although inconsistent, i dont blame this on the product but to my diet. The first and second day after my carbup the pumps and vascularity were off the charts along with muscle fullness.
    Sleep was good and often felt rested when i woke up. DOMS were out of control sometimes, almost like it was the first time i picked up a weight in years. I think this is due to the strength increases i got from PA. Even in a caloric deficit my incline bench increased every week along with every other compound movement i had in my routine.
    The first week i took the product i noticed euphoria and an increase in aggression if i was poked and prodded, this seemed to dissapear by the second week.
    Hunger was off the charts for week 2 and into week 3, but was gone by the end of week 3 and i didnt notice it again.

    This product delivers no doubt and i truly beleive it will be a game changer for natural anabolics once it hits the market, great job and thanks again USPlabs!
    nice
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    2037227

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Final review:

    The last set of pictures i posted were the final set, this week has been crazy and needless to say my diet went down the drain as it was the least of my worries.

    Id like to thank and apologize to USPlabs at the same time for allowing me to log this product and for not getting this review up sooner. Needless to say im extremely excited for this product to come out and will be getting in on the IC release. This product delivered even though i was in an extreme calory deficit.
    The pumps were good although inconsistent, i dont blame this on the product but to my diet. The first and second day after my carbup the pumps and vascularity were off the charts along with muscle fullness.
    Sleep was good and often felt rested when i woke up. DOMS were out of control sometimes, almost like it was the first time i picked up a weight in years. I think this is due to the strength increases i got from PA. Even in a caloric deficit my incline bench increased every week along with every other compound movement i had in my routine.
    The first week i took the product i noticed euphoria and an increase in aggression if i was poked and prodded, this seemed to dissapear by the second week.
    Hunger was off the charts for week 2 and into week 3, but was gone by the end of week 3 and i didnt notice it again.

    This product delivers no doubt and i truly beleive it will be a game changer for natural anabolics once it hits the market, great job and thanks again USPlabs!
    Nice wrap up boss. Hope all things are well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  4. "Patent" down the hatches-Taking USPLabs Patent Anabolic by storm
    By Onceyougojack in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in