3clipse and the USPLabs Patented Anabolic show!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wuss








    Hahaha! Thanks man!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Day 5:

    Weight: 180 (-1 from weigh in last week on wednesday)

    Upperbody A was tonight. Felt pretty good and i increased most weights from last week.

    Im not going to attribute the increases to the PA as i had just started a strength and hypertrophy split about 2 weeks prior. If the increases continue then i will know why.

    Vascularity was on par, nothing out of the norm. Pump was really good in the bis and tris, everything else kind of lacked.

    Hunger.... Well hunger is through the friggin roof. Its got to be atleast 3x what it normaly is. Im thinking this product either helps to breakdown and absorb food better or its kind of like a gda for nutrients. Lol idk but my hunger is crazy and im cutting.

    Lol anyways diets been on point today and will continue to be. Tomorrow is lowerbody A.

    Leeehhhh gooo!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 5:

    Weight: 180 (-1 from weigh in last week on wednesday)

    Upperbody A was tonight. Felt pretty good and i increased most weights from last week.

    Im not going to attribute the increases to the PA as i had just started a strength and hypertrophy split about 2 weeks prior. If the increases continue then i will know why.

    Vascularity was on par, nothing out of the norm. Pump was really good in the bis and tris, everything else kind of lacked.

    Hunger.... Well hunger is through the friggin roof. Its got to be atleast 3x what it normaly is. Im thinking this product either helps to breakdown and absorb food better or its kind of like a gda for nutrients. Lol idk but my hunger is crazy and im cutting.

    Lol anyways diets been on point today and will continue to be. Tomorrow is lowerbody A.

    Leeehhhh gooo!!!
    if it has nutrient partitioner qualities and you stick to you diet you should cut like freaking crazy!!! not going to be easy to do though!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if it has nutrient partitioner qualities and you stick to you diet you should cut like freaking crazy!!! not going to be easy to do though!!!!
    Yea i know! Luckily my wife decided to hire the same nutritionist i did so shes not eating whatever she wants which will help a lot.

    Gotta stick to my guns!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea i know! Luckily my wife decided to hire the same nutritionist i did so shes not eating whatever she wants which will help a lot.

    Gotta stick to my guns!!!!
    nothing worthwhile is ever easy... if it were everyone would do it!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nothing worthwhile is ever easy... if it were everyone would do it!!!
    Yeeessiirrr!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Day 6:

    Woke up this morning lighter than last week at 179. I usualy check my weight everyday and i just let it guide me as far as how my body is reacting, i dont change anything if i wake up the same weight or anything like that.

    Today was lowerbody A and what a darn workout it was! The gym was packed so i had to change some things around but a couple of things i noted during the workout.

    - The ability to push just that little bit further than i thought i was going to be able to I.e. i got 8 reps instead of 4 or 5.
    - Slightly better endurance.

    I got in my 55 minutes of cardio today as well and vascularity is starting to rear its head, it was definitely better tonight doing legs than it was yesterday during the upperbody workout.
    Sweat was about the same as previous days.

    Diets been on point today as usual and this will not change. Hunger has been rediculous today as well, id say about 30 minutes after a meal and my stomach is starting to rumble. If i was lean gaining i could see this product causing my lean gain to turn into an outright bulk LOL.

    Ive also noted i am going to the bathroom more times during the day even though im on a essentialy no carb diet. Im not going to complain though as i hate being stopped up.

    Tomorrow is a rest day, picture day, and cardio day.

  8. Nice update man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice update man!
    Thanks bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. what day you on?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what day you on?
    Today was day 6.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Today was day 6.
    wow...things seem to be happening fast!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow...things seem to be happening fast!!!
    Yea sorta, the only thing im going to attribute to PA right now is the hunger. Im keeping notes on the others though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    Yea sorta, the only thing im going to attribute to PA right now is the hunger. Im keeping notes on the others though.
    That's what hits the hardest! You're cutting, stay strong! It will be well worth not giving in to eating more (I know that sounds odd)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's what hits the hardest! You're cutting, stay strong! It will be well worth not giving in to eating more (I know that sounds odd)
    Dudeeee the hunger is INSANE lol. Im staying strong though!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    Dudeeee the hunger is INSANE lol. Im staying strong though!
    It's not gonna get better, only worse I'm eating more cals than in prep and losing fat. Faster than prep? Not really sure but overall bf is down from Day 1
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's not gonna get better, only worse I'm eating more cals than in prep and losing fat. Faster than prep? Not really sure but overall bf is down from Day 1
    Nice! Hopefully fatloss will speed up for me.

    I have noticed some bubble guts im not a fan of lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. I'm in for this.

    do you have carb ups planned?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    I'm in for this.

    do you have carb ups planned?
    Yea i carb up once a week. Usualy wednesdays.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    Yea i carb up once a week. Usualy wednesdays.
    that's today!

    get it!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    that's today!

    get it!
    Yeeessirrrr!! Haha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Day 7:

    Yesterday was day 7 and an only cardio day. I got in my 55 minutes and went about my day. Hunger was absolutely insane all day.

    The time came around to eat my carbup meal and i ate a ton!! Not sure exactly how many carbs i ate, i just know it was a darn good bit.

    No extra vascularity from the PA or anything to really note on that front.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. Week 1 impressions:

    -Increased hunger
    - slightly increased vascularity but on a limited basis
    - Increases the strength of stimulants.
    - Possible endurance increase

    So far thats pretty much about it for the Patented Anabolic as far as week 1 goes.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. Day 8:

    Today was an off day altogethor. Ive got a Combat fitness test tomorrow so i opted not to do cardio or train today.

    Diets been perfect today and will continue to be so.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. End of week 1 pictures:



    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  4. "Patent" down the hatches-Taking USPLabs Patent Anabolic by storm
    By Onceyougojack in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Log in
Log in