Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"

Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

That's a good idea. I just need something that I can make quick. I might take your suggestions and add some eggs. I'll try and get to the store tonight if I have time.
    I would imagine corned beef hash is loaded with cals and pretty easy to make. Matter of fact that with eggs and cheese has me drooling right now!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I would imagine corned beef hash is loaded with cals and pretty easy to make. Matter of fact that with eggs and cheese has me drooling right now!
    Haha yeah that sounds delicious. Anything would be a welcome change at this point.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. I tried something DJBombsquad made. 5 eggs, pepper jack cheese & mayo (i used pepper mayo) and it was awesome and quick. Now I'm thinking of corner beef with that & bore line drooling...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    I tried something DJBombsquad made. 5 eggs, pepper jack cheese & mayo (i used pepper mayo) and it was awesome and quick. Now I'm thinking of corner beef with that & bore line drooling...
    Sounds pretty good. Nice addition with the pepper mayo. I've never tried it, but I put a ton of pepper on everything.
    PEScience Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Breakfast calories were down somewhat and will be made up for throughout the day. I need a complete breakfast overhaul ASAP, as I didnít enjoy a single bite of anything I ate this morning. Just thinking about it gives me a bad feeling.
    Thats a horrible feeling... What is your typical breakfast?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

Aisle 5

7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Aisle 5
    LMAO! NO lie! Full box of cereal, 4 pancakes, an english muffin etc. etc. etc.!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

See below
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Aisle 5
    Lol that about sums it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

LMAO! NO lie! Full box of cereal, 4 pancakes, an english muffin etc. etc. etc.!!!
    You got the majority of it.

It typically includes the following:
    6-8cups of cereal, English muffins, sweet potato/spinach/broccoli pancakes, chicken sausage, turkey bacon, almond butter, light cream cheese, and almond milk.

I recently got started on the cereal kick because I got sick of oats and it was going great until a couple days ago. Its time to switch things up again before I never want to eat that food again.
    PEScience Representative

9. Day 15 continued

My energy and mood were both notably improved today. I was feeling great all day at work and made it home with plenty of energy to spare. I think the increased energy level could be responsible for my mood as well.

Iím starting to wonder if there are some hormonal changes due to PA. The increase in energy reminds me of how I feel when I run DAA. I also had a couple pimples appear on my chest sometime in the last 2 days. This can happen occasionally, but itís still something to note. I donít know if these changes are from PA or not, but Iím hoping the increased energy/mood stick around. It really made work a better experience.

I finished my pre workout meal and am ready to hit the gym. Iíve been looking forward to it all day and hope to see some progress.

Iíll be dosing the following pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

1 scoop I-BCAA Max will be used intra workout

Shoulders and traps are today's focus.

10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I had a little help getting some quick calories from a ďcheat snackĒ tonight.
    Attachment 70500
    Iíd been hearing a lot about this stuff and happened to see it on sale today for $3. I used that as an excuse to give it a try and it was amazing. Calories still ended up around where I was shooting for, so Iím not concerned about eating it whatsoever.
    Bumping this post as I went in search of this today. Found these on sale 2 for $6, but they didn't have that flavor! Had a couple interesting flavors but I couldn't decide what to get and my basket was already pretty full.

Will grab some next week..

On another note log still seems to be going strong.

11. I don't believe I missed this one.

Don't be disappointed with me! Subbed.
    PEScience Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I don't believe I missed this one.

So ashamed of you benji!
    PEScience Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

So ashamed of you benji!
    I'm always ashamed to know Ben.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

Bumping this post as I went in search of this today. Found these on sale 2 for $6, but they didn't have that flavor! Had a couple interesting flavors but I couldn't decide what to get and my basket was already pretty full.

Will grab some next week..

On another note log still seems to be going strong.
    I'm actually going to pick up another one tonight. The place I found it (right next to the gym) has a bunch of "unique" flavors. I'm going to have trouble picking one out as well.

Things have been getting increasingly better. I'm seeing potential for a solid run.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I don't believe I missed this one.

You and me both...I'm beyond disappointed.

Welcome Ben! Thanks for joining.
    PEScience Representative

15. Resturants must fear you as you walk through the door

16. Day 15 continued

My workouts this week have all been great. Strength was up considerably tonight and endurance was strong as well. I’m used to seeing some form of progress while consistently eating a calorie surplus, but the results of the last few workouts have me thinking that PA could be starting to help accelerate it.

-some previous #’s in parenthesis

BB Military Press
    225x6 (205x7)
    225x6 (225x4)
    235x4 (225x4)
    245x3 (235x3)

BB Shrug
    350x12
    400x7
    400x6
    400x6

-finished +10lbs

Arnold Press
    75x13 (75x12)
    85x7 (75x11)
    85x5 (75x10)
    drop
    35x6 (45x5)

Reverse Fly machine (focus on negative)
    190x9 (190x7)
    205x6 (205x5)
    210x4 (205x5)
    drop
    135x7 (145x4)

super sets (cable/rope)
    Upright Row
    80x10
    87.5x10
    95x8
    Face Pull
    80x12
    87.5x10
    95x6

super sets
    DB Front Raise
    25x10
    30x7
    drop
    15x7
    DB Lateral Raise
    25x10
    30x7
    drop
    15x7

-I had an intense pump after the last super set. It actually took me several attempts to lift my shaker high enough to take a sip from it lol.

-Vascularity was strong throughout my forearms and biceps. I’m not sure about anywhere else because I don’t wear sleeveless shirts while working out.

My caloric intake was similar to yesterday’s. Based on the day’s activities, I believe I’ve eaten enough to have a decent surplus.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 6064
    Carbs: 628
    Protein: 457
    Fat: 202
    (41/30/29)

Tomorrow will most likely be a day off from the gym. My gym closes at 7pm (due to holiday) and I doubt I’d be able to get a workout in after work. I already want to get back in the gym, but I’m sure I could use the rest after the last few workouts.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Resturants must fear you as you walk through the door
    Haha. They don't have to worry. I actually don't go out to eat very often at all.

18. Even though your volume is higher, I like that routine layout! Awesome to see your numbers are climbing. You're only half way done too!

I would say eat well over the holiday but everyday is a thanksgiving-ish day feast for you so no worries there.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Even though your volume is higher, I like that routine layout! Awesome to see your numbers are climbing. You're only half way done too!

I would say eat well over the holiday but everyday is a thanksgiving-ish day feast for you so no worries there.
    Thanks DW. Nothing like seeing consistent progress. If things continue at this pace I should finish with a good jump in numbers.

Yeah, I'll probably need to eat a decent amount before/after my big Thanksgiving meal, or I might end up short on calories.

20. Day 16

I had a tough time waking up again, but have good energy at the moment.

My weight was 210.6lbs (+3.6lbs fromĒDay1Ē) this morning. I donít think it should drop much lower the rest of the week.

I ended up doing some shopping and completely changed my breakfast around. It was nice to enjoy my morning meal again. Iím actually still somewhat hungry currently.
    Name:  rb (300x169).jpg
Views: 85
Size:  63.6 KB
    Roast beef hash, eggs (4), pepper jack cheese, Ezikiel English muffin with almond butter and light cream cheese

Breakfast calorie total and breakdown:

Calories: 1746
    Carbs: 84
    Protein: 96
    Fat: 116

21. Looks awesome brotha! Good to see you're enjoying breakfast again.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Looks awesome brotha! Good to see you're enjoying breakfast again.
    Thanks man. It was great and didn't take too long to throw together. I'll probably add some things to it next time.
    PEScience Representative

23. Day 16 continued

My energy was pretty good at work today. It wasn’t at the same level as yesterday, but a couple days of less than optimal sleep could have something to do with it. Either way, work doesn't seem to be beating me up this week, as much as it has in the past.

I actually got out of work a couple hours early and had just enough time for a quick workout before the gym closed. I held off on my back routine and decided to do some arms (mainly triceps) and light chest work. I plan on working my back tomorrow, before a big post workout feast.

The following was taken pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

My strength was up and progress was made with repeat exercises from last week. There weren’t any big lifts scheduled, but I always look forward to close grip bench. That’s the main reason I made it to the gym today and the rest of my routine was added on the fly.

Close Grip Bench
    240x8 (240x7)
    260x5 (260x4)
    270x4 (270x3)
    275x3 (270x3)
    280x2 (225x8)

Reverse Grip Bench
    225x6 (200x8)
    240x4 (230x5)
    260x2 (250x3)
    260x2 (250x3)
    drop
    200x6 (200x4)

Chest Press (machine)
    220x8
    220x8
    Incline Chest Press (machine)
    200x10
    210x7

DB Hammer Curls
    65x7 (60x9)
    65x7 (65x6)
    70x4 (65x6)
    drop
    40x12

Pec Deck
    205x14 (205x12)
    250x7 (235x7)
    265x4 (250x5)
    drop
    175x7

-I think the weight is off or mislabeled on this machine

For only performing one bicep exercise, the pump was pretty strong and lasted a while after my workout.

My calories were down a little, but work hours were as well. I probably finished the day with about the same surplus as I’ve been getting all week. My change of breakfast brought my fat total up and the carbs down.

Calories: 5827
    Carbs: 469
    Protein: 476
    Fat: 242
    (31/32/37)

I plan on heading to the gym in the morning before any Thanksgiving festivities. I also plan on getting a good amount of sleep tonight and will use tomorrow as a rest day if I don’t wake up early enough.

24. Day 17

Happy Thanksgiving!

I woke up well rested and feeling pretty good after about 8 hours sleep. I weighed 209.5lbs (+2.5lbs from “Day 1”) this morning. I’m guessing this will be where my weight bottoms out for the week, considering the amount of food I’ll be eating today.

I had some time to kill before doing anything holiday related, so I decided to head to the gym for this week’s back workout.

The following was taken pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg Caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2g ALCAR
    2.5 scoops Protocol

1 scoop I-BCAA Max was used intra workout

I made strength improvements today, but not quite at the same level overall as a couple of my workouts earlier this week. I hadn’t gone to the gym shortly after waking up in a while and I think it may have had a small impact on what I accomplished. I had a harder time getting focused, but was still satisfied with the workout overall.

Pull Ups
    BWx18 (BWx17)
    BW+50x7 (BW+50x6)
    BW+60x5 (BW+50x5)
    BW+70x4 (BW+70x3)
    BW+70x3 (BW+70x3)

-I’m happy to be getting closer to BWx20. It was a long term goal that I’ve been working on for a while.

Deadlifts
    315x10 (315x8)
    365x8 (365x8)
    415x6 (415x5)
    415x6 (435x3)
    415x5 (435x3)

-I didn’t feel “mentally” prepared to go as heavy as last week. This is where the change to a morning back routine may have affected my workout. However, the weight used seemed to go up a little easier today.

BB Row
    225x11 (225x10)
    255x5 (245x7)
    255x5 (255x4)
    255x4 (255x4)

V-Bar Lat Pulldown (focus on negative/~5 sec)
    200x7 (200x6)
    200x6 (200x6)
    220x4 (220x4)
    225x3 (225x3)
    drop
    140x6 (125x9)

Seated Cable Row
    200x8
    200x8
    220x5
    220x5

Hyperextensions (arms out/holding 14lb med ball)

I’ve already had a good amount of food today and have yet to sit down for the Thanksgiving feast. It will be harder to give a completely accurate calorie total at the end of the day, but I should be able to come up with a close estimate.

25. Day 17 continued

I ate a ridiculous amount of food today and loved it. The calorie total crushed my previous high since starting PA and this log. My appetite was up today, which made eating everything a breeze and I’m actually trying to resist eating more tonight.

Round 1
    Name:  td (300x169).jpg
Views: 115
Size:  64.0 KB
    I went back for an almost identical looking plate and followed it up with some desserts. Hopefully I don’t wake up too fat lol.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows (had to estimate a few serving sizes, but undershot the total if anything):

Calories: 7138
    Carbs: 670
    Protein: 437
    Fat: 291
    (38/25/37)

I’ll be back at work in the morning, but luckily get started an hour later the normal. I should be feeling quite refreshed after no work today.

26. 7k??? Holy shÓt!!!!! Btw nice military press a few back 245 is no joke!

Sounds like this stuff is working nicely for you brotato!
    PEScience Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    7k??? Holy shÓt!!!!! Btw nice military press a few back 245 is no joke!

Sounds like this stuff is working nicely for you brotato!
    Yup. It was a delicious 7k and happened effortlessly. I might've actually eaten less food today than I normally do, but the calorie content was obviously up.

Thanks brochacho. Strength has been great this week and I've really surprised myself with a few lifts.
    PEScience Representative

28. Day 18

Waking up was rough this morning, as all I wanted to do was hibernate after the yesterday's holiday. I had some Focus XT to help get me moving and Iím currently feeling good.

I weighed 212.6lbs (+5.6lbs from ďDay1Ē) this morning after yesterdayís feast. Iíll probably shed some of the extra weight after getting back to work today. The added weight does'nt appear to be presenting itself very negatively at the moment.

Breakfast included eggs, roast beef hash, and some cereal. I had no problem enjoying a reduced amount of cereal (3 cups).

Breakfast calorie total and breakdown:

Calories: 1774
    Carbs: 124
    Protein: 81
    Fat: 107

29. Day 18 continued

My energy was good at work today. There wasn’t any point where I felt like taking a nap, which can happen, especially after lunch.

I had planned on going to the gym for a chest and light triceps workout tonight. I would normally work legs today, but I tweaked my lower back a little at work and thought it would be best to hold off on squats for a couple days.

I dosed PA and the rest of my usual pre workout supplements before heading to the gym. After I got warmed up on BB flat bench, it was announced that the gym would be closing in 15 minutes (It would have been appreciated if the person working the front desk mentioned this to me as I walked in, instead of just saying “Hi”). I had to bail on my workout and I did a couple sets of hanging leg raises before leaving.

Although I didn’t get much accomplished at the gym, I did see an increase in vascularity after dosing. Veins continue to be more pronounced throughout the day, but really shine intra and post workout.

I noticed an increase in body temperature with today’s PA dose, but it wasn’t as strong as some previous days. I’m unsure if this effect is fading or what may cause it to hit me at different levels.

My caloric intake came back down to earth and I finished the day with good total (surplus), based on my activity level.

Calories: 5899
    Carbs: 558
    Protein: 469
    Fat: 209
    (37/32/31)

I’m going to stick with tomorrow’s planned rest day, as I feel that I really benefit from a day without work or the gym each week. I should be fully recovered and reattempting my chest and triceps workout on Sunday. My leg workout will most likely be moved to Monday.

30. Ahhh man, that's a total bummer! Increased vascularity is cool though. How was hunger today, after being gorged yesterday?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 11:16 PM