Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"

Page 6 of 13 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks awesome brotha! Good to see you're enjoying breakfast again.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Looks awesome brotha! Good to see you're enjoying breakfast again.
    Thanks man. It was great and didn't take too long to throw together. I'll probably add some things to it next time.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 16 continued

My energy was pretty good at work today. It wasn’t at the same level as yesterday, but a couple days of less than optimal sleep could have something to do with it. Either way, work doesn't seem to be beating me up this week, as much as it has in the past.

I actually got out of work a couple hours early and had just enough time for a quick workout before the gym closed. I held off on my back routine and decided to do some arms (mainly triceps) and light chest work. I plan on working my back tomorrow, before a big post workout feast.

The following was taken pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

My strength was up and progress was made with repeat exercises from last week. There weren’t any big lifts scheduled, but I always look forward to close grip bench. That’s the main reason I made it to the gym today and the rest of my routine was added on the fly.

-some previous #’s in parenthesis

Close Grip Bench
    240x8 (240x7)
    260x5 (260x4)
    270x4 (270x3)
    275x3 (270x3)
    280x2 (225x8)

Reverse Grip Bench
    225x6 (200x8)
    240x4 (230x5)
    260x2 (250x3)
    260x2 (250x3)
    drop
    200x6 (200x4)

Chest Press (machine)
    220x8
    220x8
    Incline Chest Press (machine)
    200x10
    210x7

DB Hammer Curls
    65x7 (60x9)
    65x7 (65x6)
    70x4 (65x6)
    drop
    40x12

Pec Deck
    205x14 (205x12)
    250x7 (235x7)
    265x4 (250x5)
    drop
    175x7

-I think the weight is off or mislabeled on this machine

For only performing one bicep exercise, the pump was pretty strong and lasted a while after my workout.

My calories were down a little, but work hours were as well. I probably finished the day with about the same surplus as I’ve been getting all week. My change of breakfast brought my fat total up and the carbs down.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 5827
    Carbs: 469
    Protein: 476
    Fat: 242
    (31/32/37)

I plan on heading to the gym in the morning before any Thanksgiving festivities. I also plan on getting a good amount of sleep tonight and will use tomorrow as a rest day if I don’t wake up early enough.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 17

Happy Thanksgiving!

I woke up well rested and feeling pretty good after about 8 hours sleep. I weighed 209.5lbs (+2.5lbs from “Day 1”) this morning. I’m guessing this will be where my weight bottoms out for the week, considering the amount of food I’ll be eating today.

I had some time to kill before doing anything holiday related, so I decided to head to the gym for this week’s back workout.

The following was taken pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg Caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2g ALCAR
    2.5 scoops Protocol

1 scoop I-BCAA Max was used intra workout

I made strength improvements today, but not quite at the same level overall as a couple of my workouts earlier this week. I hadn’t gone to the gym shortly after waking up in a while and I think it may have had a small impact on what I accomplished. I had a harder time getting focused, but was still satisfied with the workout overall.

Pull Ups
    BWx18 (BWx17)
    BW+50x7 (BW+50x6)
    BW+60x5 (BW+50x5)
    BW+70x4 (BW+70x3)
    BW+70x3 (BW+70x3)

-I’m happy to be getting closer to BWx20. It was a long term goal that I’ve been working on for a while.

Deadlifts
    315x10 (315x8)
    365x8 (365x8)
    415x6 (415x5)
    415x6 (435x3)
    415x5 (435x3)

-I didn’t feel “mentally” prepared to go as heavy as last week. This is where the change to a morning back routine may have affected my workout. However, the weight used seemed to go up a little easier today.

BB Row
    225x11 (225x10)
    255x5 (245x7)
    255x5 (255x4)
    255x4 (255x4)

V-Bar Lat Pulldown (focus on negative/~5 sec)
    200x7 (200x6)
    200x6 (200x6)
    220x4 (220x4)
    225x3 (225x3)
    drop
    140x6 (125x9)

Seated Cable Row
    200x8
    200x8
    220x5
    220x5

Hyperextensions (arms out/holding 14lb med ball)

I’ve already had a good amount of food today and have yet to sit down for the Thanksgiving feast. It will be harder to give a completely accurate calorie total at the end of the day, but I should be able to come up with a close estimate.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 17 continued

I ate a ridiculous amount of food today and loved it. The calorie total crushed my previous high since starting PA and this log. My appetite was up today, which made eating everything a breeze and I’m actually trying to resist eating more tonight.

Round 1
    Name:  td (300x169).jpg
Views: 111
Size:  64.0 KB
    I went back for an almost identical looking plate and followed it up with some desserts. Hopefully I don’t wake up too fat lol.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows (had to estimate a few serving sizes, but undershot the total if anything):

Calories: 7138
    Carbs: 670
    Protein: 437
    Fat: 291
    (38/25/37)

I’ll be back at work in the morning, but luckily get started an hour later the normal. I should be feeling quite refreshed after no work today.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

7k??? Holy shît!!!!! Btw nice military press a few back 245 is no joke!

Sounds like this stuff is working nicely for you brotato!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    7k??? Holy shît!!!!! Btw nice military press a few back 245 is no joke!

Sounds like this stuff is working nicely for you brotato!
    Yup. It was a delicious 7k and happened effortlessly. I might've actually eaten less food today than I normally do, but the calorie content was obviously up.

Thanks brochacho. Strength has been great this week and I've really surprised myself with a few lifts.
    PES Representative
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 18

Waking up was rough this morning, as all I wanted to do was hibernate after the yesterday's holiday. I had some Focus XT to help get me moving and I’m currently feeling good.

I weighed 212.6lbs (+5.6lbs from “Day1”) this morning after yesterday’s feast. I’ll probably shed some of the extra weight after getting back to work today. The added weight does'nt appear to be presenting itself very negatively at the moment.

Breakfast included eggs, roast beef hash, and some cereal. I had no problem enjoying a reduced amount of cereal (3 cups).

Breakfast calorie total and breakdown:

Calories: 1774
    Carbs: 124
    Protein: 81
    Fat: 107
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 18 continued

My energy was good at work today. There wasn’t any point where I felt like taking a nap, which can happen, especially after lunch.

I had planned on going to the gym for a chest and light triceps workout tonight. I would normally work legs today, but I tweaked my lower back a little at work and thought it would be best to hold off on squats for a couple days.

I dosed PA and the rest of my usual pre workout supplements before heading to the gym. After I got warmed up on BB flat bench, it was announced that the gym would be closing in 15 minutes (It would have been appreciated if the person working the front desk mentioned this to me as I walked in, instead of just saying “Hi”). I had to bail on my workout and I did a couple sets of hanging leg raises before leaving.

Although I didn’t get much accomplished at the gym, I did see an increase in vascularity after dosing. Veins continue to be more pronounced throughout the day, but really shine intra and post workout.

I noticed an increase in body temperature with today’s PA dose, but it wasn’t as strong as some previous days. I’m unsure if this effect is fading or what may cause it to hit me at different levels.

My caloric intake came back down to earth and I finished the day with good total (surplus), based on my activity level.

Calories: 5899
    Carbs: 558
    Protein: 469
    Fat: 209
    (37/32/31)

I’m going to stick with tomorrow’s planned rest day, as I feel that I really benefit from a day without work or the gym each week. I should be fully recovered and reattempting my chest and triceps workout on Sunday. My leg workout will most likely be moved to Monday.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ahhh man, that's a total bummer! Increased vascularity is cool though. How was hunger today, after being gorged yesterday?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Too bad about the missed gym session. It used to happen to me a lot before I got so annoyed and changed gyms. Only thing I do know is that I always went in next day with an edge and lifted with extra intensity. I am sure you will do the same. Kill it Breezy !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Your pressing numbers are awesome, I feel emasculated.

Luckily I looked at your pull up numbers and felt masculine again.

Good luck with your back injury. I will PM my address so you can send the remainder of the bottle to me.

Serious? Not serious.

Ok, maybe serious.
    PES Representative
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.86%

Hope the back feels better man.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Ahhh man, that's a total bummer! Increased vascularity is cool though. How was hunger today, after being gorged yesterday?
    It's the coolest lol. My hunger was just as strong as it's been since starting PA and my calorie target was hit with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Too bad about the missed gym session. It used to happen to me a lot before I got so annoyed and changed gyms. Only thing I do know is that I always went in next day with an edge and lifted with extra intensity. I am sure you will do the same. Kill it Breezy !!!
    I should be changing or adding a gym sometime in the next month. One of my old strength coaches is opening a "sports specific" gym and I'll have access to a lot of things that I'm currently missing. It includes a boxing ring, which should be interesting. I'll definitely be fired up for my next workout.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Your pressing numbers are awesome, I feel emasculated.

Luckily I looked at your pull up numbers and felt masculine again.

Good luck with your back injury. I will PM my address so you can send the remainder of the bottle to me.

Serious? Not serious.

Ok, maybe serious.
    Thanks Ben. You should've seen how pathetic my pull up numbers got at the beginning of last year.

You're in luck. I have family from Wantage in Oxfordshire over here currently (first time meeting them). I'll see if it can be hand-delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Hope the back feels better man.
    Thanks bolt. It will be fine and is doing better already. I'm just playing it safe to avoid any sciatica issues.
    PES Representative
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 19 (this is moving too fast)

I probably got more sleep than I have since starting PA and I feel great as a result. Sleep was deep and I only got up once to use the bathroom.

I had 1 cap PA with Focus XT first thing this morning. I didn’t notice anything different from the normal effects I get from FXT alone.

I weighed in at 209.6lbs (+2.6lbs from “Day 1”) shortly after waking up. I’m still somewhat surprised that I haven’t added a little more weight considering my caloric intake, but the composition of the weight has me impressed and helps explain why I haven’t added more. PA seems to have taken any fat gain out of the equation (still might have dropped a little too) and left me with what appears to be the addition LBM only. Changes in muscle density, fullness, and definition are becoming more apparent to me as well. I’ve been noticing this more, particularly in my chest and shoulders as of late. Vascularity is also continuing to improve.

Breakfast this morning was great and not having to rush to work made it even more enjoyable.
    Name:  wb (350x223).jpg
Views: 97
Size:  76.5 KB
    Eggs(3) with pepper jack cheese, hash browns, uncured turkey bacon (4 strips), organic chicken sausage (4 links), Ezekial English muffin with light cream cheese

The calorie total was less than expected, but my activity level will be minimal today and I have plenty of time left to eat.

Calories: 1242
    Carbs: 71
    Protein: 85
    Fat: 66
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%

Do you really have family from Wantage? I live near Banbury.

If they accidentally bring back some of your supplements and send them to me I will make sure to transfer money to you appropriately lol.

Supplements over here are often 50% more in price.
    PES Representative
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Do you really have family from Wantage? I live near Banbury.

If they accidentally bring back some of your supplements and send them to me I will make sure to transfer money to you appropriately lol.

Supplements over here are often 50% more in price.
    I do, with accents and everything. I have relatives from few different places in the UK on my mother's side of the family. Banbury looks pretty close to Wantage according to Google maps..I'll ask them if they know/heard of you lol.

I have an abundance of PES products I could send back with them haha.
    PES Representative
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 19 continued

I spent most of the day relaxing and feel ready to get back in the gym.

Calories were at a good surplus by the day’s end. My activity level was low and the total reflects that.

Calories: 5138
    Carbs: 449
    Protein: 404
    Fat: 196
    (35/31/34)
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 20

I had another night of good sleep and may have slept through the night without interruption.

My weight is back up after yesterday’s day off from work/gym and is currently 212.2lbs (+5.2lbs from “Day 1”). The extra weight doesn’t look to be affecting my appearance negatively, as I woke up pretty lean and vascular. The recently acquired veins running from my lower abdomen (very low) to the top of my legs are now visible consistently. I believe this is the first time I’ve ever had any sort of vascularity showing in the upper portion of my legs.

At this point I’m thinking USPlabs looks to have a winning product with PA. It’s hard to think any supplements that yield such a variety of positive effects, especially in only a few weeks. I’m hoping the effects/results only get better over the next 10 days. I would imagine an 8 week run would provide serious results for those who know how to get the most out of their supplementation. I’m already looking forward to picking up a couple bottles with the IC release and experiencing it myself.

My breakfast was similar to yesterday’s, but I made a few changes to keep me from growing tired of the same thing.
    Name:  bb (350x200).jpg
Views: 124
Size:  74.7 KB
    -Spicy Breakfast Bowl: scrambled eggs with Frank’s Red Hot, hash browns, crumbled bacon, chicken sausage pieces, and pepper jack cheese
    -Oatmeal Cluster Almond Crunch cereal (Trader Joe’s)

Calories: 1710
    Carbs: 112
    Protein: 84
    Fat: 103

I’m currently getting ready to head to the gym for a second attempt at chest and triceps this week.

The following will be taken pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol
    2g ALCAR

1 scoop I-BCAA Max will be used intra workout
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Breakfast sounds good but I'd need 13 tums as a side dish to keep my heartburn at bay, lol.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Breakfast sounds good but I'd need 13 tums as a side dish to keep my heartburn at bay, lol.
    Hah. I love spicy food, so luckily heartburn isn't usually an issue.
    PES Representative
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 20 continued

The great workouts are starting to pile up. I was a little worried going into today’s routine that I might not see much progress after a good jump in numbers last week, but ended up with improvements on everything. It was somewhat of a relief when strength was up on my first set and I was locked into my workout from there on out. The results I’m getting as of late are making my gym experience about as fun as it can get.

BB Flat Bench
    275x7 (275x6)
    285x6 (285x5)
    295x4 (295x3)
    305x3 (300x3)
    315x1 (305x2)

-315x1 went up with ease, but I didn’t have a spot and decided to play it safe.

BB Incline Bench
    245x6 (245x5)
    255x5 (255x4)
    255x5 (265x3)
    260x4 (275x2)
    ------ (225x8)

-I just found a typo from last week when comparing #’s. First set was 245x5 (typed 240), which I went back and corrected.

DB Fly
    70x11 (70x10) 45 degree bench
    70x9 (70x7) 22.5 degree
    70x7 (70x6) flat
    drop
    50x6 (45x6) flat

Dips (wide grip)
    BW+75x13
    BW+85x8
    BW+85x8

-#’s were strong for being performed on “chest day”

Cable Crossover
    25x10 (pull from ground)
    30x7 (ground)
    30x10 (top)
    35x8 (top)

super sets
    V-Bar Pushdowns
    115x16
    130x11
    145x8
    Rope Pushdowns
    60x10
    70x7
    85x5
    DB Kickbacks
    40x16
    45x15
    50x12

-I don’t really monitor strength on pushdowns, but I couldn’t help but notice my V-Bar #’s were up considerably

Chest Press (machine)
    210x9
    225x7
    drop
    150x5
    drop
    90x8

I didn’t notice much of a rise in body temperature when I arrived at the gym, but did work up a good sweat throughout my workout.

Pumps and vascularity were both strong. My chest started to blow up with the first exercise while staying fairly low rep and the veins throughout my arms were popping out like crazy.

My calories are on track and I’ll have today’s totals posted later tonight.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Very nice work on the flat and incline bench man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Very nice work on the flat and incline bench man!
    Thanks Mack. I'm really happy with the way things have been going the last week or so.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Another solid workout my man. Can only imagine the differences in day 1 pic to now.

How had strength gain been progressing before PA?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Another solid workout my man. Can only imagine the differences in day 1 pic to now.

How had strength gain been progressing before PA?

Thanks man. Hopefully pictures will show some differences. I'll do my best to have the same lighting so there can be a good comparison.

Strength was progressing, but also slowing down leading up to my PA run. I wasn't really seeing any 5-10lb jumps between workouts and was happy with a rep increase on a couple lifts.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 20

I had another night of good sleep and may have slept through the night without interruption.

My weight is back up after yesterday’s day off from work/gym and is currently 212.2lbs (+5.2lbs from “Day 1”). The extra weight doesn’t look to be affecting my appearance negatively, as I woke up pretty lean and vascular. The recently acquired veins running from my lower abdomen (very low) to the top of my legs are now visible consistently. I believe this is the first time I’ve ever had any sort of vascularity showing in the upper portion of my legs.

At this point I’m thinking USPlabs looks to have a winning product with PA. It’s hard to think any supplements that yield such a variety of positive effects, especially in only a few weeks. I’m hoping the effects/results only get better over the next 10 days. I would imagine an 8 week run would provide serious results for those who know how to get the most out of their supplementation. I’m already looking forward to picking up a couple bottles with the IC release and experiencing it myself.

My breakfast was similar to yesterday’s, but I made a few changes to keep me from growing tired of the same thing.
    Name:  bb (350x200).jpg
Views: 124
Size:  74.7 KB
    -Spicy Breakfast Bowl: scrambled eggs with Frank’s Red Hot, hash browns, crumbled bacon, chicken sausage pieces, and pepper jack cheese
    -Oatmeal Cluster Almond Crunch cereal (Trader Joe’s)

Calories: 1710
    Carbs: 112
    Protein: 84
    Fat: 103

I’m currently getting ready to head to the gym for a second attempt at chest and triceps this week.

The following will be taken pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol
    2g ALCAR

1 scoop I-BCAA Max will be used intra workout
    My next venture is too bottle your metabolism...
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep

I'd be the 1st in line.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 20 continued

I had a lot of eating to do once I got back from the gym today because I was a little behind my normal calorie pace. I just finished up my last meal, leaving me with a large surplus for a non-working day. I’m still impressed each day with how my average intake can be at this level without seeing any negative impact on my body composition…fascinating lol.

Calories: 5462
    Carbs: 519
    Protein: 396
    Fat: 210
    (37/29/34)

I’ll be back at work in the morning and most likely counting down the hours until I can head to the gym. There’s nothing like solid results to keep motivation high.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Haha. I'm open to working on this with you.
    PES Representative
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Perfect for cuts and lean bulks?

Worlds greatest GDA.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Day 21

I got 5-6 hours of what felt like quality sleep. I woke up not feeling very tired at all, but still wanting nothing to do with getting up for work.

My weight probably reached a high for the week at 213.4lbs (+6.4lbs from “Day1”) this morning. Now I have to play the waiting game and see where I end up after shedding some water from a few days of work/gym.

Breakfast was about the same as yesterday, with a few minor changes in portion size.

Calories: 1547
    Carbs: 97
    Protein: 77
    Fat: 95

Now that I’m 3 weeks into my run and have a good feel for PA’s effects, I’m looking forward to reading through some of the logs and seeing if others are having a similar experience.
    PES Representative
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.47%

Sick work in here brother. Keep it up
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk
    Sick work in here brother. Keep it up
    Thanks man. I appreciate the support.
    PES Representative
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

So breezy, have you seen a steady gain in weight? That question sounds stupid on face value but we know it goes up & down based on activity, food, water etc.

I mean around the same day each week (within a day or so) you see your "peak" then levels out, but is at a steady gain. Hope that makes sense....
    Kind of like

Edit:my homade graph DEF didnt work out lmao
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

So breezy, have you seen a steady gain in weight? That question sounds stupid on face value but we know it goes up & down based on activity, food, water etc.

I mean around the same day each week (within a day or so) you see your "peak" then levels out, but is at a steady gain. Hope that makes sense....
    Kind of like

Edit:my homade graph DEF didnt work out lmao
    Lol I missed seeing your graph, but yeah it makes sense. Once I got my calorie target dialed in, there's been a steady increase. I've been adding about a pound a week, which is great considering the composition of the weight. I'm hoping to bottom out +3-4lbs at some point this week. I'll probably have a good idea of where I stand in a day or two.
    PES Representative
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Lol I missed seeing your graph, but yeah it makes sense. Once I got my calorie target dialed in, there's been a steady increase. I've been adding about a pound a week, which is great considering the composition of the weight. I'm hoping to bottom out +3-4lbs at some point this week. I'll probably have a good idea where I stand in a day or two.
    It was brutal, looked perfect while typing it.

That's awesome to hear man. Products like this can really shine when the user is killing it everyday. You def are my friend!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

It was brutal, looked perfect while typing it.

That's awesome to hear man. Products like this can really shine when the user is killing it everyday. You def are my friend!
    Too bad I missed out.

Thanks brother. I try to get the most out of everything I do. Based on my experience so far, I'd say it's a highly effective and versatile product. I can't wait to see what I'm actually taking lol. I consider you a friend too haha.
    PES Representative
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Too bad I missed out.

Thanks brother. I try to get the most out of everything I do. Based on my experience so far, I'd say it's a highly effective and versatile product. I can't wait to see what I'm actually taking lol. I consider you a friend too haha.
    Patent Pending anabolic signs of affection...
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

[
    Next we should test PRIME-PA-C20 stack...

after this the stacks become endless...

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:16 AM