Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC" - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"

Page 5 of 13 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 13

Sleep was good. I got about 7 hours and feel fully recovered from a long week.

My weight shot up 4lbs (probably all muscle ) to 212lbs (+5lbs from ďDay 1Ē). I expect to see it drop down a little after a couple days of work/gym.

I just finished up a big breakfast and will be heading to the gym shortly.

Breakfast calorie total and breakdown:

Calories: 2109
    Carbs: 291
    Protein: 75
    Fat: 72

Iíll be dosing the following pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

1 scoop I-BCAA Max will be used intra workout

Todayís workout is focused on chest and triceps.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got them cals in, blow up dat chest now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Got them cals in, blow up dat chest now.
    Mission accomplished.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 13 continued

There wasn't any noticeable mood boost from my pre workout dosing today, but the thermo effect was there. I think the combination of me being physically/mentally drained from work and Craze having a "good day", was most responsible for the strong reaction previously. However, the PA/Craze/Protocol combo had me in the zone, which led to an amazing workout.

Strength and strength endurance, both saw major improvements. I was able to keep piling on the weight (more than I have been) without slowing down much at all. Some lifts saw bigger improvements than others, but the overall progress made was more than expected. I can't recall the last time I saw strength shoot up like this, but I know it had been a while. I'm sure my diet/training had a big part in the results, but compared to recently, this was a definite improvement.

-some previous #'s in parenthesis

BB Flat Bench
    275x6 (275x5)
    285x5 (275x5)
    295x3 (285x4)
    300x3 (295x3)
    305x2

BB Incline Bench
    245x5 (225x6)
    255x4 (235x5)
    265x3 (245x4)
    275x2 (255x3)
    225x8

-These results were the most surprising to me. Some random guy came over to chat after 275x2. That gave me some extra rest time for the last set of 225x8, but I still didn't expect to have that much strength left in the tank.

DB Fly
    70x10(60x9) 45 degree bench
    70x7 (65x7) 22.5 degree
    70x6 (70x4) flat
    drop
    45x6 (45x5) flat

-I don't really pay attention to the weight used with these, but being able to start +10lbs after heavy pressing was a good indication that endurance was up.

Standing Cable Fly
    25x8 (pull from ground)
    20x10 (ground)
    30x10 (pull from top)
    35x8 (top)

super sets
    DB Incline Tri Ext. (weight per arm)
    60x10
    70x6
    70x5
    Dips (BW)
    DB Kickbacks
    40x17
    50x12
    55x8

Chest Press (machine)
    195x10
    210x7
    drop
    135x6
    drop
    75x7

I'm definitely worn out from today's workout, but still feeling great about my performance. Results like this have me excited to get back in the gym to see if they continue.

Calories are on target and I'll have today's total and breakdown posted tonight.
    PES Representative
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Those are some sick press numbers, them bossing on them flys?!?!? Niiiiice
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Those are some sick press numbers, them bossing on them flys?!?!? Niiiiice
    Thanks man. Strength was fantastic today.
    PES Representative
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 13 continued

I continued to bring the calorie total up (relative to activity level) and finished the day with what should be a good surplus.

I had a little help getting some quick calories from a “cheat snack” tonight.
    Name:  t (169x300).jpg
Views: 107
Size:  51.3 KB
    I’d been hearing a lot about this stuff and happened to see it on sale today for $3. I used that as an excuse to give it a try and it was amazing. Calories still ended up around where I was shooting for, so I’m not concerned about eating it whatsoever.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 6017
    Carbs: 626
    Protein: 360
    Fat: 233
    (41/24/35)

My daily calories will most likely reach a new high, with the start of the workweek tomorrow.

I’ve taken care of everything that I needed to for the day, so it looks like I’ll be getting a decent amount of sleep and starting the week off right.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 14

Iím feeling good this morning after getting about 6 hours of sleep last night. Iím not sure, but I may have slept through the night without interruption.

I weighed in at 214.2lbs this morning (+7.2lbs from ďDay 1Ē). It looks like the weekend has he holding quite a bit of ďextraĒ weight, that I should see come off over the next few days. Despite the added weight, I don't appear to be very bloated at all.

Breakfast remained consistent, but was a battle to finish. I think I need to switch up my food choices because Iím starting to get tired of my current morning meal.

Calories: 2176
    Carbs: 300
    Protein: 76
    Fat: 71
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Care to share your breakfast secret?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just wanted to say you sir are doing an amazing job for support as a rep. USP needed a rep more active in the sponsored logs and you are filling that spot well. That is all! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

No secret. There's multiple pictures of it in this log...if that's what you're asking?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Just wanted to say you sir are doing an amazing job for support as a rep. USP needed a rep more active in the sponsored logs and you are filling that spot well. That is all! :-)
    I agree. Great job DW!
    PES Representative
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    No secret. There's multiple pictures of it in this log...if that's what you're asking?

I agree. Great job DW!
    Thanks guys, I do my best.

Breezy, I meant the secret on how you eat it all!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Thanks guys, I do my best.

Breezy, I meant the secret on how you eat it all!
    Yeah wasn't sure lol. I use the same approach as in the gym...progressive overload. Today I broke out in a sweat and almost tapped out lol.
    PES Representative
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 14 continued

I made it through work with more energy than usual, but the physicality of my day wasnít as high as itís been.

Shortly after eating lunch, I experienced what felt like a significant rise in body temperature. The feeling lasted about 30 mins. I donít know if PA had anything to do with it, but itís not a normal occurrence, so Iím mentioning it.

Hunger has been about normal (maybe slightly elevated) and the mouth dryness looks to have gone away completely.

I have a minimal amount of soreness in my chest and triceps. I donít always experience DOMS, but I think weight increases with pressing and the DB incline tri extensions are the cause of it.

I just finished my pre workout meal and am getting ready to head to the gym.

The following will be dosed pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

Not a very exciting workout planned for today. Iíll be working biceps, forearms, calves, and abs.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 14 continued

I made it through work with more energy than usual, but the physicality of my day wasnít as high as itís been.

Shortly after eating lunch, I experienced what felt like a significant rise in body temperature. The feeling lasted about 30 mins. I donít know if PA had anything to do with it, but itís not a normal occurrence, so Iím mentioning it.

Hunger has been about normal (maybe slightly elevated) and the mouth dryness looks to have gone away completely.

I have a minimal amount of soreness in my chest and triceps. I donít always experience DOMS, but I think weight increases with pressing and the DB incline tri extensions are the cause of it.

I just finished my pre workout meal and am getting ready to head to the gym.

The following will be dosed pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

Not a very exciting workout planned for today. Iíll be working biceps, forearms, calves, and abs.
    Feeling better?

Could it be from overtraining at all? I get that from time to time.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

Feeling better?

Could it be from overtraining at all? I get that from time to time.
    I'm feeling great and have felt fine all day. If you're referring to the rise in body temperature, it wasn't really an unpleasant feeling, it's just something I noticed shortly after I had my lunch. It was probably something I ate lol.
    PES Representative
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 14 continued

I felt the usual thermo effect as I arrived at the gym.

My workout went great for what it was. I made some progress with all repeat exercises from last week, but find it hard to get that excited about bicep lift progress. Either way, strength was up and I felt great throughout my workout. Iím looking forward to seeing if progress continues with some bigger lifts tomorrow.

-some previous #ís in parenthesis

Chins
    BWx21 (BWx19)
    BW+70x5 (BW+70x5)
    BW+70x5 (BW+70x5)
    BW+70x5 (BW+70x5)
    drop
    BWx11 (BWx9)

-Iím always happy to see any improvement with chins/pull ups. I believe BWx21 matched my previous best with these.

DB alt. Curl
    60x7 (60x6)
    60x6 (60x6)
    65x4 (65x3)
    drop
    45x5 (40x8)

Calf Extension (machine)
    290x25 (straight)
    310x17 (toes in)
    310x15 (toes out)
    drop
    210x11 (straight)

Preacher Curl (machine)
    205x7 (200x7)
    205x5 (200x6)
    210x3 (205x3) slow negative
    210x3 (205x3) slow negative
    190x7 (180x8)

super sets
    Hanging Leg Raise
    BWx20
    BWx17
    Ab Crunch (machine)
    205x15
    205x14

super sets
    Standing Overhead Cable Curl (pull from shoulder height)
    45x9 (42.5x10)
    50x5 (50x4)
    BB Behind Back Wrist Curl
    70 x failure
    70 x failure
    BB Curl (wide grip)
    70x10
    70x8

-The super sets had my forearms feeling like they could pop.

I noticed strong vascularity shortly after starting my workout. It wasnít much different than usual, but the veins on the top of my forearms were more prominent again.

My daily activity wasnít as high as expected, so I adjusted my calories accordingly. I probably could have gone a little higher, but I still believe I ended up with a decent surplus.

Todayís calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 6049
    Carbs: 650
    Protein: 451
    Fat: 194
    (42/30/28)
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 15

I got between 5-6 hoursí sleep, which is about average for me during the workweek. I was a little sluggish after waking up, but feel pretty good now that Iím moving.

My weight has started to come down after getting back to work. I weighed in at 211lbs (+4lbs from ďDay 1Ē). Hopefully I donít have much more water left to shed and will hold on to the majority of the weight.

Breakfast calories were down somewhat and will be made up for throughout the day. I need a complete breakfast overhaul ASAP, as I didnít enjoy a single bite of anything I ate this morning. Just thinking about it gives me a bad feeling.

Calories: 1758
    Carbs: 234
    Protein: 69
    Fat: 59

I plan on getting a workout in after work. My gym has limited hours the rest of the week, so I want to make sure I donít miss out today.
    PES Representative
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you thought about adding corned beef hash or biscuits and gravy or something? I didn't see either mentioned before If I'm mistaken.
    PES Representative
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Have you thought about adding corned beef hash or biscuits and gravy or something? I didn't see either mentioned before If I'm mistaken.
    That's a good idea. I just need something that I can make quick. I might take your suggestions and add some eggs. I'll try and get to the store tonight if I have time.
    PES Representative
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

That's a good idea. I just need something that I can make quick. I might take your suggestions and add some eggs. I'll try and get to the store tonight if I have time.
    I would imagine corned beef hash is loaded with cals and pretty easy to make. Matter of fact that with eggs and cheese has me drooling right now!
    PES Representative
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I would imagine corned beef hash is loaded with cals and pretty easy to make. Matter of fact that with eggs and cheese has me drooling right now!
    Haha yeah that sounds delicious. Anything would be a welcome change at this point.
    PES Representative
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I tried something DJBombsquad made. 5 eggs, pepper jack cheese & mayo (i used pepper mayo) and it was awesome and quick. Now I'm thinking of corner beef with that & bore line drooling...
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I tried something DJBombsquad made. 5 eggs, pepper jack cheese & mayo (i used pepper mayo) and it was awesome and quick. Now I'm thinking of corner beef with that & bore line drooling...
    Sounds pretty good. Nice addition with the pepper mayo. I've never tried it, but I put a ton of pepper on everything.
    PES Representative
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Breakfast calories were down somewhat and will be made up for throughout the day. I need a complete breakfast overhaul ASAP, as I didnít enjoy a single bite of anything I ate this morning. Just thinking about it gives me a bad feeling.
    Thats a horrible feeling... What is your typical breakfast?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Aisle 5
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Aisle 5
    LMAO! NO lie! Full box of cereal, 4 pancakes, an english muffin etc. etc. etc.!!!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

See below

Aisle 5
    Lol that about sums it up.

LMAO! NO lie! Full box of cereal, 4 pancakes, an english muffin etc. etc. etc.!!!
    You got the majority of it.

It typically includes the following:
    6-8cups of cereal, English muffins, sweet potato/spinach/broccoli pancakes, chicken sausage, turkey bacon, almond butter, light cream cheese, and almond milk.

I recently got started on the cereal kick because I got sick of oats and it was going great until a couple days ago. Its time to switch things up again before I never want to eat that food again.
    PES Representative
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 15 continued

My energy and mood were both notably improved today. I was feeling great all day at work and made it home with plenty of energy to spare. I think the increased energy level could be responsible for my mood as well.

Iím starting to wonder if there are some hormonal changes due to PA. The increase in energy reminds me of how I feel when I run DAA. I also had a couple pimples appear on my chest sometime in the last 2 days. This can happen occasionally, but itís still something to note. I donít know if these changes are from PA or not, but Iím hoping the increased energy/mood stick around. It really made work a better experience.

I finished my pre workout meal and am ready to hit the gym. Iíve been looking forward to it all day and hope to see some progress.

Iíll be dosing the following pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

Shoulders and traps are today's focus.
  30. Elite Member

I had a little help getting some quick calories from a ďcheat snackĒ tonight.
    Name:  t (169x300).jpg
Views: 107
Size:  51.3 KB
    Iíd been hearing a lot about this stuff and happened to see it on sale today for $3. I used that as an excuse to give it a try and it was amazing. Calories still ended up around where I was shooting for, so Iím not concerned about eating it whatsoever.
    Bumping this post as I went in search of this today. Found these on sale 2 for $6, but they didn't have that flavor! Had a couple interesting flavors but I couldn't decide what to get and my basket was already pretty full.

Will grab some next week..

On another note log still seems to be going strong.
  31. Diamond Member

I don't believe I missed this one.

Don't be disappointed with me! Subbed.
    PES Representative
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

So ashamed of you benji!
    PES Representative
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

So ashamed of you benji!
    I'm always ashamed to know Ben.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

Bumping this post as I went in search of this today. Found these on sale 2 for $6, but they didn't have that flavor! Had a couple interesting flavors but I couldn't decide what to get and my basket was already pretty full.

Will grab some next week..

On another note log still seems to be going strong.
    I'm actually going to pick up another one tonight. The place I found it (right next to the gym) has a bunch of "unique" flavors. I'm going to have trouble picking one out as well.

Things have been getting increasingly better. I'm seeing potential for a solid run.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

You and me both...I'm beyond disappointed.

Welcome Ben! Thanks for joining.
    PES Representative
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Resturants must fear you as you walk through the door
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 15 continued

My workouts this week have all been great. Strength was up considerably tonight and endurance was strong as well. I’m used to seeing some form of progress while consistently eating a calorie surplus, but the results of the last few workouts have me thinking that PA could be starting to help accelerate it.

-some previous #’s in parenthesis

BB Military Press
    225x6 (205x7)
    225x6 (225x4)
    235x4 (225x4)
    245x3 (235x3)

BB Shrug
    350x12
    400x7
    400x6
    400x6

-finished +10lbs

Arnold Press
    75x13 (75x12)
    85x7 (75x11)
    85x5 (75x10)
    drop
    35x6 (45x5)

Reverse Fly machine (focus on negative)
    190x9 (190x7)
    205x6 (205x5)
    210x4 (205x5)
    drop
    135x7 (145x4)

super sets (cable/rope)
    Upright Row
    80x10
    87.5x10
    95x8
    Face Pull
    80x12
    87.5x10
    95x6

super sets
    DB Front Raise
    25x10
    30x7
    drop
    15x7
    DB Lateral Raise
    25x10
    30x7
    drop
    15x7

-I had an intense pump after the last super set. It actually took me several attempts to lift my shaker high enough to take a sip from it lol.

-Vascularity was strong throughout my forearms and biceps. I’m not sure about anywhere else because I don’t wear sleeveless shirts while working out.

My caloric intake was similar to yesterday’s. Based on the day’s activities, I believe I’ve eaten enough to have a decent surplus.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 6064
    Carbs: 628
    Protein: 457
    Fat: 202
    (41/30/29)

Tomorrow will most likely be a day off from the gym. My gym closes at 7pm (due to holiday) and I doubt I’d be able to get a workout in after work. I already want to get back in the gym, but I’m sure I could use the rest after the last few workouts.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Resturants must fear you as you walk through the door
    Haha. They don't have to worry. I actually don't go out to eat very often at all.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Even though your volume is higher, I like that routine layout! Awesome to see your numbers are climbing. You're only half way done too!

I would say eat well over the holiday but everyday is a thanksgiving-ish day feast for you so no worries there.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Even though your volume is higher, I like that routine layout! Awesome to see your numbers are climbing. You're only half way done too!

I would say eat well over the holiday but everyday is a thanksgiving-ish day feast for you so no worries there.
    Thanks DW. Nothing like seeing consistent progress. If things continue at this pace I should finish with a good jump in numbers.

Yeah, I'll probably need to eat a decent amount before/after my big Thanksgiving meal, or I might end up short on calories.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 16

I had a tough time waking up again, but have good energy at the moment.

My weight was 210.6lbs (+3.6lbs fromĒDay1Ē) this morning. I donít think it should drop much lower the rest of the week.

I ended up doing some shopping and completely changed my breakfast around. It was nice to enjoy my morning meal again. Iím actually still somewhat hungry currently.
    Name:  rb (300x169).jpg
Views: 79
Size:  63.6 KB
    Roast beef hash, eggs (4), pepper jack cheese, Ezikiel English muffin with almond butter and light cream cheese

Calories: 1746
    Carbs: 84
    Protein: 96
    Fat: 116
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:16 PM