Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC" - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"

Page 3 of 13 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Damn Breeze, I may have to try to make my own "ice cream" just take a couple scoops of my powder, 1.5 cups of almond milk & some Greek yogurt and wal-law I got "ice cream"?

Good job on diet man, staying so close to 40/30/30 @ 5000 calories!
    Yup. That's basically it. You mix the protein, milk, and yogurt in a bowl, then put it in a ziploc bag (I think quart). You fill a gallon ziploc bag about 1/3 of the way with ice and put 1/2 cup of salt in it. Take the little bag, put it in the big one, and start shaking. It usually takes me 7-10 minutes (maybe less) to get it as frozen as I want. I make a bigger batch than the original recipe I saw, but you can easily adjust all the ingredients to make it fit whatever you're looking for. It tastes great too.

Thanks man. No matter what I eat, it always seems to end up pretty close to 40/30/30. I'm going to be a lot closer to averaging 6000 calories this week, unless I see a reason to scale it back.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 7

I didnít get much sleep, but woke up surprisingly not very tired. My weight took a big jump to 212lbs (+3lbs from starting pic/+5lbs from ďDay 1Ē of supplementation. It looks like my normal weekend increase (mostly water?) was running a day behind. I expect to see my weight come down somewhat as the workweek progresses. Despite the added weight, my appearance seems to be holding up. I still believe that Iím looking slightly leaner overall than when I started, which has been confirmed by others.

I plan on continuing to go forward with a caloric increase, as I donít see any of my added weight presenting itself negatively at this point. My breakfast was similar to what itís been recently, with the addition of a few more carbs.

The calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 2090
    Carbs: 288
    Protein: 75
    Fat: 74

I had a multivitamin, vitamin D, Super Cissus, and digestive enzymes with my meal.

I should be making it to the gym after work, as long as I get out at a reasonable time.
    PES Representative
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Yup. That's basically it. You mix the protein, milk, and yogurt in a bowl, then put it in a ziploc bag (I think quart). You fill a gallon ziploc bag about 1/3 of the way with ice and put 1/2 cup of salt in it. Take the little bag, put it in the big one, and start shaking. It usually takes me 7-10 minutes (maybe less) to get it as frozen as I want. I make a bigger batch than the original recipe I saw, but you can easily adjust all the ingredients to make it fit whatever you're looking for. It tastes great too.

Thanks man. No matter what I eat, it always seems to end up pretty close to 40/30/30. I'm going to be a lot closer to averaging 6000 calories this week, unless I see a reason to scale it back.
    Homemade ice cream. Gotta try this tonight. I already have all 3 key ingredients.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    There's a comment in the "Hey PES" thread that I briefly looked into today. I would honestly prefer not to know much about it at this point.
    Cooper is smart but as far as I know, he can't predict the future...
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Homemade ice cream. Gotta try this tonight. I already have all 3 key ingredients.
    Nice. As long as you have delicious protein, you'll have delicious ice cream.
    PES Representative
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

Cooper is smart but as far as I know, he can't predict the future...
    Haha. Very good point. Whatever's in it seems to have already started affecting my physique.
    PES Representative
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 7 continued

Energy was pretty good at work, for not having slept much last night. I have the chance to sleep in a little tomorrow, so Iíll be back on track with proper rest.

The dry mouth and thirst were strong throughout the day. Itís much more apparent while Iím working, due to the physicality of my current job.

My appetite/hunger has been normal as far as I can tell. I suppose it can be hard to judge when youíre eating constantly anyways.

I just finished eating my pre workout meal and will be heading to the gym shortly. Iím going to continue to play with the PA/stim dosing and see if I notice anything different. Today Iíll be trying straight caffeine, 10 minutes prior to PA and the rest of my pre workout supplements.

The following will be dosed pre workout:

200mg caffeine
    Patented Anabolic
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

Todayís workout will be focused on biceps, forearms, calves, and abs.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Go kill it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Go kill it!
    Will do.
    PES Representative
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 7 continued

I dosed the same pre workout supplements and amounts as yesterday, before heading to the gym. However, changing the timing in which I dosed them led to a slightly different reaction. I had 200mg caffeine about 10 minutes prior to PA/Craze/Protocol as opposed to PA 10 minutes prior to caffeine yesterday. The way I felt during my workout was similar, but I noticed my body temperature was up on the ride to the gym. I was feeling warm and actually checked to see if I had the heat on in the car…I didn’t. By the time I got to the gym, my shirt had a few drops of sweat showing through. Once I started working out, I didn’t notice much of a difference or sweat very much either.

My workout went well. Strength and endurance were both feeling good. Any strength increases were minimal, but my overall endurance was noticeably better compared to recent workouts.

Chins
    BWx19
    BW+70x5
    BW+70x5
    BW+70x5
    Drop
    BWx9
    -I was somewhat surprised that I could maintain 70x5 for 3 consecutive sets.

DB alt Curl
    60x6
    60x6
    65x3
    Drop
    40x8

Calf Extension (machine)
    290x25 (straight)
    290x19 (toes in)
    290x18 (toes out)
    Drop
    190x12 (straight)

Preacher Curl (machine)
    200x7 (3 sec neg)
    200x6 (3 sec neg)
    205x3 (5 sec neg)
    205x3 (5 sec neg)
    180x8 (2 sec neg)

Ab Crunch (machine)
    205x25
    205x22
    Hanging Leg Raise
    BWx15
    BWx15

super sets
    Standing Overhead Cable Curl (pull from shoulder height)
    42.5x10
    50x4
    50x4
    Drop
    35x8
    BB Behind Back Wrist Curl
    3 sets
    70 x failure

The final superset caused one of the most intense forearm pumps I’ve ever experienced. It was somewhat painful and I struggled to grip my shaker. It also set off some very prominent vascularity throughout my arms.

10 minutes post workout
    Name:  v (300x139).jpg
Views: 114
Size:  40.0 KB
    This level of vascularity isn’t anything I haven’t experienced in the past, but it’s not an everyday (workout) occurrence.

I managed to increase my calories a decent amount today, relative to my activity level.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown are as follows:

Calories: 5869
    Carbs: 621
    Protein: 418
    Fat: 199
    (42/28/30)
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow that's some crazy vascularity brother
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Wow that's some crazy vascularity brother
    Thanks man. I've always been somewhat veiny. I normally see a good amount of vascularity during my workouts, but today it was cranked up a notch. Super sets will occasionally do that for me.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Insane veins!nice update also!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Insane veins!nice update also!
    Thanks Mack.
    PES Representative
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 8

Sleep was good last night. I think I got about 8 hours in total with minimal interruption.

I weighed in at 208.6lbs (+1.6lbs from "Day 1") this morning. My weight is down slightly from my starting pics, but I'm going to disregard it, considering I was probably holding water and it was the day before I started supplementation.

My appearance is continuing to show signs of improvement. I noticed some vascularity beginning to show in my lower abdomen and obliques as well. There are 2 veins starting to pop out along my rib cage, which is something I've never seen before.

My chest is feeling particularly solid today as well. It was somewhat sore the last couple days and is now feeling dense (DOMS are usually minimal for me and I'll report on any changes with them going forward).

I'm convinced that I'm leaner after this first week. I'm going to keep piling on the calories, as the current excess has only led to positive changes in body composition. I'm loving the way things are shaping up after only a minimal amount of time. It's day 8 and I'm already thinking about how I don't wan't my run to end. I'm hoping to see some new effects take place over the next 3 weeks.

Breakfast was more or less unchanged. I'm going to pick up some food today and might see if I can add some variety.

Calories: 2133
    Carbs: 289
    Protein: 76
    Fat: 76

I'm about ready to head to the gym. I'll be repeating yesterday's pre workout dosing/timing, to see if it once again results in a noticeable rise in body temperature.

The following will be taken pre workout:

200mg caffeine (10 mins prior to everything else)
    1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

Shoulders and Traps are today's focus.
    PES Representative
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 8

Sleep was good last night. I think I got about 8 hours in total with minimal interruption.

I weighed in at 208.6lbs (+1.6lbs from "Day 1") this morning. My weight is down slightly from my starting pics, but I'm going to disregard it, considering I was probably holding water and it was the day before I started supplementation.

My appearance is continuing to show signs of improvement. I noticed some vascularity beginning to show in my lower abdomen and obliques as well. There are 2 veins starting to pop out along my rib cage, which is something I've never seen before.

My chest is feeling particularly solid today as well. It was somewhat sore the last couple days and is now feeling dense (DOMS are usually minimal for me and I'll report on any changes with them going forward).

I'm convinced that I'm leaner after this first week. I'm going to keep piling on the calories, as the current excess has only led to positive changes in body composition. I'm loving the way things are shaping up after only a minimal amount of time. It's day 8 and I'm already thinking about how I don't wan't my run to end. I'm hoping to see some new effects take place over the next 3 weeks.

Breakfast was more or less unchanged. I'm going to pick up some food today and might see if I can add some variety.

Calories: 2133
    Carbs: 289
    Protein: 76
    Fat: 76

I'm about ready to head to the gym. I'll be repeating yesterday's pre workout dosing/timing, to see if it once again results in a noticeable rise in body temperature.

The following will be taken pre workout:

200mg caffeine (10 mins prior to everything else)
    1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

Shoulders and Traps are today's focus.
    2100 cals in a breakfast.. LMAO and the 289 carbs is more then I consumed in a day for an entire months straight a little while back. I think the highest I went in that month was 250-275 on carb up days. Such a beast. That vascular arm of yours is impressive. You should be on insane veins dot com!

That pre cocktail is enough to kill most men....
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

2100 cals in a breakfast.. LMAO and the 289 carbs is more then I consumed in a day for an entire months straight a little while back. I think the highest I went in that month was 250-275 on carb up days. Such a beast. That vascular arm of yours is impressive. You should be on insane veins dot com!

Haha it takes a lot of food to keep me running efficiently. I should've had a bigger breakfast. I lost valuable meal time after sleeping in and I've been trying to catch up ever since I got back from the gym. The last 2 hours were spent eating and I've still got quite a ways to go.

That's just enough to get me going.
    PES Representative
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 8 continued

I ended up waiting about 35 minutes after taking my pre workout supps before driving to the gym (10 min ride). A couple things stood out to me during the ride. My body temperature seemed to go up again, but I wasn't sweating like yesterday. The other thing, which was quite noticeable, was mood elevation (more than Craze alone can provide). It became obvious when I was "getting into"/overly enjoying the music during my ride. Exactly how/what I was feeling is hard to describe, but I felt fantastic. I could've stayed in the gym an extra hour and didn't want to leave. The enhanced mood/sense of well-being remained consistent throughout my workout and I'm still feeling great currently. I'm not entirely sure if my current mood is more related to the PA or me still riding the high of a great workout.

Strength was up on all repeat lifts and I felt strong with every exercise performed. Increases were better than they've been recently and achieved without much of a struggle. I could tell once I started warming up, that I had a little extra power today. My diet could have a big part in this, but the PA could be lending a hand as well. Not knowing how it works, it's hard to give PA all the credit after a week's use. Hopefully this is just the beginning of seeing strength go up at an accelerated pace.

-some previous #'s in parenthesis

BB Military Press
    205x7 (205x6)
    225x4 (225x3)
    225x4 (225x3)
    235x3 (230x3)

BB Shrug
    325x10
    350x10
    370x8
    390x6
    -used straps which allowed for big weight increases (need to improve grip strength)

Arnold Press
    75x12 (75x10)
    75x11 (75x10)
    75x10 (75x9)
    drop
    60x4 (50x7)
    drop
    45x5

BB Upright Row
    130x10
    150x7
    165x4
    165x4

Reverse Fly machine (focus on negative)
    190x7
    205x5
    205x5
    drop
    145x5

Face Pull
    87.5x13
    95x10
    100x7

super sets
    DB Front Raise
    30x7
    35x5
    35x5
    drop
    20x5
    DB Lateral Raise
    30x7
    35x5
    35x5
    drop
    20x5
    DB Seated (bent over) Lateral Raise
    30x7
    35x5
    35x5
    drop
    20x5

I've been catching up on my food intake, after waking up 5 hours later than usual. I'll have today's calorie total and breakdown posted later tonight.
    PES Representative
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Very nice work,you have an awesome thread goin here.Nice detail!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Very nice work,you have an awesome thread goin here.Nice detail!
    Thanks as always Mack. I appreciate the support.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

**** man I could find my house on those veins haha no homo.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    **** man I could find my house on those veins haha no homo.
    haha thanks man. I'm starting to notice a few more of them.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 8 continued

A few observations that I forgot t to mention:

-I woke up this morning, immediately thinking about food. However, I didn’t notice any increased hunger as the day went on. It would probably be hard to pick up on, since I spent most of the day eating.

-The dry mouth continued. This was most noticeable once I finished my workout and remains pretty strong currently.

-I have been using 1 scoop I-BCAA Max intra workout. I think I forgot to mention this the last couple days.

I just finished my food intake for the day, after a lot of work. Losing 5-6 hours of possible meal time (woke up later) makes a difference when I’m eating this amount. I managed a decent surplus, considering my only physical activity was at the gym.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 5509
    Carbs: 629
    Protein: 358
    Fat: 184
    (45/26/29)
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 9

I had a tough time getting out of bed this morning, but am feeling alright after slowly getting moving. My weight shot back up to 212.4lbs (+5.4lbs from “Day 1”). I’m thinking the day off from work has me holding a good amount of water. Despite the increase, I’m still looking fairly lean and could again see new veins creeping through in my lower abdomen and rib cage.

My breakfast remained the same, with some additional carbs. The use of regular almond milk (store was out of unsweetened) is responsible for my new high in carbs.

My breakfast calorie total and breakdown are as follows:

Calories: 2164
    Carbs: 319
    Protein: 75
    Fat: 67

A multivitamin, vitamin D, fish oil, Super Cissus (2 caps), and digestive enzymes were taken before/with my meal.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I am late to the party!

5,000 cals is insane. keep killing it!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You give GFH a whole new meaning
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright brother.. Leta do this.. so far so good my man..
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by carpee
    I am late to the party!

5,000 cals is insane. keep killing it!
    Welcome. Party's just getting started.

5000 is for a low physical activity day. I should be cracking 6k today.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    You give GFH a whole new meaning
    Haha. I'm just trying to grow man lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk
    Alright brother.. Leta do this.. so far so good my man..
    Thanks hulk. Hopefully things will only getting better.
    PES Representative
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Day 9 continued

I made it to the end of the workday with decent energy intact. The last few weeks I’ve been ready to drop by the end of the day, so it was a nice improvement. I don’t know if PA had anything to do with it, but I hope it continues.

My appetite has undeniably increased today. Eating fairly large meals every 2-3 hours with snacks in between, hasn’t been enough to have the feeling go unnoticed. I’m now confident that PA does indeed increase my hunger. I just had a 1200 calorie pre workout snack and would eat more, but I don’t want to chance getting sick at the gym.

The mouth dryness wasn’t as strong today, even while working. It’s still not back to normal though.

My traps are experiencing DOMS, which is very rare. However, going heavier than I ever have with shrugs (thanks to straps) would explain that.

I’m going to use the same pre workout routine as yesterday, as I’m curious to see if I experience the mood enhancement again. Hopefully it wasn’t a fluke occurrence or Craze just having a really good day (I doubt it was Craze alone).

The following will be dosed pre workout:

200mg caffeine (10 mins before remaining supplements)
    1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

1 scoop I-BCAA Max will be used intra workout

Back day.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Day 9 continued
    My traps are experiencing DOMS, which is very rare. However, going heavier than I ever have with shrugs (thanks to straps) would explain that.
    That's what happens when you go heavy :-p

It's bitter sweet
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

That's what happens when you go heavy :-p

It's bitter sweet
    Yes it is. I usually go heavy with everything and have minimal to no DOMS. It's just my "heavy" ended up about 50lbs heavier using straps.
    PES Representative
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Yes it is. I usually go heavy with everything and have minimal to no DOMS. It's just my "heavy" ended up about 50lbs heavier using straps.
    Nice! IMP unless you're a power lifter who competes, straps are a must to maximize growth.

Now as say that as a grown man with grip strength of a pre-pubescent girl
  33. Elite Member

Ok everyone needs to rep Breezy. Dude has been helpful and looking out for me with insider deals when I wouldn't get the emails. Didn't need to do that all these times but he did...so rep this guy.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Nice! IMP unless you're a power lifter who competes, straps are a must to maximize growth.

Now as say that as a grown man with grip strength of a pre-pubescent girl
    Haha. My grip strength is lacking as well. I think I'll start utilizing straps more often though.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Ok everyone needs to rep Breezy. Dude has been helpful and looking out for me with insider deals when I wouldn't get the emails. Didn't need to do that all these times but he did...so rep this guy.
    Thanks for the kind words bolt. It's no big deal man. I know we share some similar interests and I would hate to miss out myself.
    PES Representative
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    No fluff with Breezy. This is one serious dude with every aspect of what he does. Very meticulous with every bit if detail. Having said that, I would live to have his metabolism.

This log is awesome, but I did not expect anything less. Keep it up Breezy.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    No fluff with Breezy. This is one serious dude with every aspect of what he does. Very meticulous with every bit if detail. Having said that, I would live to have his metabolism.

This log is awesome, but I did not expect anything less. Keep it up Breezy.
    Thank you fumoney. It really means a lot. When it comes to my training and everything that goes along with it, I take it very seriously and love every minute of it. The amount of food I eat is both a blessing and a curse...I could use a break once in a while.
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Right he should get a pic up for sure.

Thank you fumoney. It really means a lot. When it comes to my training and everything that goes along with it, I take it very seriously and love every minute of it. The amount of food I eat is both a blessing and a curse...I could use a break once in a while.
    Wow your breakfast was my total caloric intake usually.
    I wonder if I try and eat that much if I'll just get fat....
    You're carbs are insane for breakfast haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

This guys diet is off tha charts!awesome stuff in here!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Right he should get a pic up for sure.
    Breakfast should be about the same tomorrow and I can post a picture if you want. I haven't the last few days because it looks exactly the same as the other breakfast pics I've posted. The only difference today was a 7th cup of cereal and another 1/2 cup of almond milk (sweetened instead of unsweetened)

Wow your breakfast was my total caloric intake usually.
    I wonder if I try and eat that much if I'll just get fat....
    You're carbs are insane for breakfast haha...
    Haha yeah, it's a lot of carbs. I've been trying to up the carbs/calories in the morning lately. I like to get the calories rolling in early, so I don't have to try and make up for them later in the day.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    This guys diet is off tha charts!awesome stuff in here!
    Thanks brother

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:16 PM