Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    i for one would like to see the spinach pancake recipe!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

It sounds....interesting.
    Sorry to let you guys down, but I bought them at a local health food store. I try to keep my morning cooking simple during the workweek (and I still have to wake up before 5am) . They actually don't look like they'd be too hard to make though.

Here's the ingredients:
    Spinach, Potatoes, Onions, Egg Whites, Oat Bran, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Arrowroot, Salt, Garlic, Pepper
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Day 2 continued

I got out of work early, as expected, and couldn't be happier about it. I may have tomorrow off as well, which gives me a great opportunity to get some extra sleep.

I had a cap of vitamin C with a mid morning snack and a fish oil softgel with lunch. Digestive enzymes are dosed before all food intake.

I just finished up another meal and will be heading to the gym shortly. I'm a little tired, but I'm sure I'll wake right up once I start lifting (always do).

The following will be taken pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2.5 scoops Protocol
    2 scoops Craze
    2g ALCAR
    100mg caffeine

1 scoop I-BCAA Max will be used intra workout

Back day.
    PEScience Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 2 continued

I got out of work early, as expected, and couldn't be happier about it. I may have tomorrow off as well, which gives me a great opportunity to get some extra sleep.

I had a cap of vitamin C with a mid morning snack and a fish oil softgel with lunch. Digestive enzymes are dosed before all food intake.

I just finished up another meal and will be heading to the gym shortly. I'm a little tired, but I'm sure I'll wake right up once I start lifting (always do).

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2.5 scoops Protocol
    2 scoops Craze
    2g ALCAR
    100mg caffeine

Back day.
    Kill it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

Kill it!
    That's why I go
    PEScience Representative

5. Day 2 continued

I was happy with today’s workout. I got a good amount accomplished and had some minor strength improvements with a couple exercises.

Pull Ups
    BWx15
    BW+50x5
    BW+50x5
    BW+70x3
    BW+70x3

Deadlift
    315x8
    365x8
    405x3
    425x3
    425x3
    -I’ve been slowly working in some heavier sets with my deadlifts. I tweaked my back a couple months ago and have been staying with lighter weight and higher reps. I have a history of sciatica and wanted to play it safe for a while. The heavier sets felt great today and I’ll continue with them going forward.

BB Row
    225x9
    245x6
    250x4
    250x4

V-Bar Lat Pulldown (focus on negative)
    180x8
    200x5
    220x3
    220x3
    Drop
    120x9

Seated Single Arm Cable Row (hold at peak contraction)
    110x12
    130x5
    130x5
    Drop
    90x8

Hyperextensions (superman style/holding 14lb med ball)

I didn’t notice any effects from the Patented Anabolic during my workout or throughout the day. Forearm vascularity was strong again, but the increase was minimal and not to the extent that I'd be surprised. I may change/drop some of my pre workout supplements and see if the trend continues.

I ended the day with my caloric intake right around where I’d like to see it (based on my activity level).

Today’s calorie total and breakdown are as follows:
    Calories: 5261
    Carbs: 586
    Protein: 371
    Fat: 151
    (45/29/26)

Getting out of work early left me some time to cook. Instead of my just picking a marinade, I was able to dress up my chicken a little.
    Name:  d (300x219).jpg
Views: 156
Size:  72.7 KB
    “Mediterranean Chicken”: browned/sliced chicken breast with a mixture of wild mushrooms, chicken broth (cooked off), Kalamata olives, plum/teardrop tomatoes, garlic clove, and shallots. Fresh parsley and toasted pine nuts top it off. Served with heaping piles of steamed carrots and green beans (not the best choice, but it’s all I had available). I’m normally not a fan of mushrooms or olives, but enjoy this dish.

With work off tomorrow I’m going to take full advantage of my free time. My plan is to sleep as long as possible, have a late breakfast, and head to the gym feeling refreshed.

6. Nice work man!that food looks so good!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice work man!that food looks so good!
    Thanks man. It's delicious.

8. Day 3

I woke up feeling reenergized after a couple rough days. The amount of sleep I had (8-9 hours) ended up topping the 2 night’s prior (combined). My body is used to 5-6 hours a night, but 3-4 is something I want to avoid.

I weighed 206.8lbs (-2.2lbs overall) this morning. I was pretty surprised by this and had to verify it several times to make sure there wasn’t an error. My weight usually peaks on the weekends and drops (water) as the workweek progresses, but this is the lowest I’ve seen it in a couple months. Perhaps I underestimated the impact of the couple intense workdays I had. It looks like I’ll be increasing my calories for the time being.

More important than what the scale reads, my appearance is showing some signs of improvement. Muscle fullness is up from earlier in the week and I’m looking tighter overall. The changes aren’t drastic, but I can see a difference. I wouldn’t think that this is a result from the PA, after only 2 days of use, but that’s what I’m seeing either way.

I wanted to note that I’m trying to avoid any of my fellow tester’s logs. I don’t want any ideas put in my head, after reading what effects they think the PA might be having. I’ll be sure to check out the logs once I establish a better idea of what the product might be doing for me.

Breakfast was very similar to yesterday’s, with a few minor changes. I had an Ezekiel English muffin, light cream cheese, almond butter, 4 organic chicken sausages, 3 strips of uncured turkey bacon, 2 spinach pancakes, an assortment of cereal (6 cups), and almond milk (2 cups). I took a more sophisticated approach to filling my “cereal trough” and used Special K “fruit and yogurt”, Special K “blueberry”, and Strawberry Yogurt O’s (Trader Joe’s)
    Name:  b (300x167).jpg
Views: 142
Size:  59.7 KB
    Calories: 1896
    Carbs: 263
    Protein: 73
    Fat: 64

I had a multivitamin cap (Athletic Multi) with my meal. I held off on dosing fish oil and Super Cissus, as I like to avoid taking any anti-inflammatory within 4-5 hour of my workout.

It’s been about 2 hours since I last ate and I’m getting ready to head to the gym.

The following supplements will be used pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2.5 scoops Protocol
    2 scoops Craze

I’ll be doing some arms and light chest work.

9. That Protocol + Craze combo is awesome...and your breakfast is huge!! Sounds awesome though and far from boring.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    That Protocol + Craze combo is awesome...and your breakfast is huge!! Sounds awesome though and far from boring.
    I love the pre workout combo. It provides a great mix of performance and stim/focus ingredients.

Breakfast is most likely going up in size starting tomorrow. I'm so used to eating massive amounts, that I'd feel like I'm starving myself if I went below 4000 calories a day.

I've been enjoying this particular breakfast. I usually stick with the same things for a few months, or until I get tired of them. I used to fill that same bowl with crazy proatmeal mixtures, but I couldn't take it anymore. Some of them were really good though and I'm sure I'll go back to it eventually.
    PEScience Representative
    •   

11. Day 3 continued

I had a good workout overall. Strength was up slightly on the majority of repeat exercise from last week. I was dealing with some wrist pain the last month and was able to add back some lifts that I was previously avoiding because of it. There wasnít anything that stood out as an effect from dosing the Patented Anabolic. Iím hoping to pick up on a few things over the next week.

Close Grip Bench
    225x9
    240x6
    250x4
    260x3

Reverse Grip Bench
    200x8
    220x6
    240x4
    250x3

Dips (BW+75)

Pec Deck
    205x9
    220x6
    220x6

Incline DB Curl (45 degree/focus on negative)
    50x7
    55x5
    60x2
    Drop
    35x7

Cable Fly
    25x8 (pull from ground)
    25x8 (ground)
    25x12 (pull from top)
    30x9 (top)

Supersets (Rotating V-Bar)
    Tri Pushdowns
    95x15
    100x13
    105x12
    Curls
    95x8
    100x7
    105x5
    BB Curl (at the end of 3rd set)
    60x11

Due to sleeping in and getting my day off to a late start, Iíve been spending the last few hours eating. Itís hard to fit all my food in when Iím not up at 5am (woke up at 9:30am). Iíll be having dinner after giving my stomach a little break and should be all caught up with my target intake for the day.

Part of my food marathon
    Name:  s (300x219).jpg
Views: 166
Size:  65.1 KB
    7 cups Romaine, 4oz marinated/seasoned chicken, sliced onion, Caesar Parmigiano yogurt dressing

12. Day 3 continued

I ended the day with my calories up a decent amount, considering my activity level (no work). I had a marinated/seasoned grilled chicken breast, sautťed broccoli and kale (in EVOO/seasoning) and carrots for my final meal.
    Name:  c (300x234).jpg
Views: 139
Size:  79.8 KB

Today's calorie total and breakdown are as follows:

Calories: 5422
    Carbs: 544
    Protein: 386
    Fat: 192
    (40/29/31)

13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 3 continued

I ended the day with my calories up a decent amount, considering my activity level (no work). I had a marinated/seasoned grilled chicken breast, sautťed broccoli and kale (in EVOO/seasoning) and carrots for my final meal.

Today's calorie total and breakdown are as follows:

Calories: 5422
    Carbs: 544
    Protein: 386
    Fat: 192
    (40/29/31)
    Dang that looks hella good!

14. Have to be in for this log. Looking good so far man, keep it up

15. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Dang that looks hella good!
    Thanks dude. The chicken was cooked perfect (for me).

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Have to be in for this log. Looking good so far man, keep it up
    Thanks and welcome Jiigzz. I'll be doing my best to get the most out of this...whatever it is. Hopefully this next week gives me some indication as to what it's doing.

17. Day 4

I had 5-6 hours of what felt like quality sleep. I actually made it through the night without waking, which is rare. I currently have plenty of energy and don't feel the need for any morning stims like I have previously.

My weight made a big jump and I stepped on the scale at 211.2lbs (+2.2 overall). That's a 4.4lb increase compared to yesterday's weigh in.

Breakfast was about the same as yesterday. I'm in a rush to get to work, but here's a quick breakdown:

Calories: 1895
    Carbs: 250
    Protein: 77
    Fat: 64

I had a multivitamin, vitamin D, Super Cissus, fish oil, and digestive enzymes with my meal.

I plan on getting a leg workout in tonight. Work has been rough on my legs lately, so hopefully they're in decent shape at the end of the day.
    PEScience Representative

18. Day 4 continued

I'm thirsty. My thirst has been unquenchable for the majority of the day. A gallon of water will usually last me until the end of the workday, but today it barely made it to lunch. I first noticed the increased thirst, shortly after arriving at work and its still going strong, 11 hours later.

My hunger is up as well today. With the amount I eat and how frequently I do, I don't "feel" hungry that often. I can always eat, but today I was actually thinking about/craving it. It's not an out of control hunger, but there is a noticeable difference. I found myself ripping into my groceries on the ride home from work tonight because I didn't want to wait another 15 minutes before eating. I'm going to end the day having consumed close to 6000 calories, without the slightest difficulty in doing so.

I'm thinking both the increased thirst and hunger are related to the Patented Anabolic. It's good to see/feel the product at work and I'm curious if these particular effects will continue, increase, or subside.

My energy was pretty good throughout the day, but I started fading the last hour of work. I had a decent sized meal when I got home and I'm currently getting ready for the gym.

I'm going to change my pre workout arsenal today and go with more of a "kick in the pants" type supp, as opposed to focus based, like Craze. I often take this approach when working legs.

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2.5 scoops Protocol
    1.33 scoops Prodigy

1 scoop I-BCAA Max will be taken intra workout.

Leg day.
    PEScience Representative

19. Day 4 continued

My leg workout didnít go as originally planned, but I still left feeling accomplished. I only had about 40 minutes before the gym closed, so I decided to drop an exercise and pick up the pace. The rest time between sets was cut in half, which kept the intensity high. This approach had my legs screaming by the time I had finished.

BB Back Squat
    315x8
    405x5
    435x5
    475x3
    495x3
    -I had been doing 2-3 sets, working up to 3 sets at my heaviest weight. Tonightís approach allowed me to shorten rest time between sets, while still getting to heavier weight.

DB alt Lunge (weight per arm/rep per leg)
    80x10
    80x10

Seated Leg Curl
    250x8
    265x4
    265x4
    Drop
    190x7

Leg Extensions
    280x12
    300x6
    305x6
    Drop
    155x7
    -My legs were finished by the final drop set. My right actually gave out on me when I took my first step after wiping down the machine.

My pre workout (Prodigy) seemed to have a little more kick to it than usual (for the dose used). Iím not sure if this was due to the PA or the fact that I havenít used it in over a week. I had similar thoughts when I dosed Craze on day 1, but the effectiveness of Craze can vary from day to day for me. I just assumed it was a good day. I might try dosing Alphamine with PA in the morning (off day) to further test this theory. The use of thermogenics was encouraged by USPlabs, but this would be a one time ďtestĒ, as I donít want it affecting my body composition.

My caloric intake hit a new high for the week. With todayís slight boost in appetite, my target (based on activity level) was reached with ease.

Todayís calorie total and breakdown are as follows:

Calories: 5878
    Carbs: 637
    Protein: 406
    Fat: 191
    (43/28/29)

Tomorrow is a complete day of rest (no work or gym). I donít have much planned besides getting a good amount of sleep and recovering from a long week.

20. Almost at that 500 again man! So beast! Nearly 6k calories is insane. I'm putting down 4k a day and feel like a whale by the time I go to sleep.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Almost at that 500 again man! So beast! Nearly 6k calories is insane. I'm putting down 4k a day and feel like a whale by the time I go to sleep.
    Thanks man. I'll probably attempt 500-510 next week. I've been holding off until I thought I could do a couple sets of 4-5 deep reps.

I should update the calories...I ended up attacking my cereal boxes before going to bed. I guess my appetite was up more than I realized, because that's not something I ever do. 4000 calories makes me feel like I'm depriving myself. After a month you'll probably be used to it.

Day 4 updated calorie total and breakdown:

Calories: 6118
    Carbs: 683
    Protein:410
    Fat: 196
    (45/26/29)
    PEScience Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks man. I'll probably attempt 500-510 next week. I've been holding off until I thought I could do a couple sets of 4-5 deep reps.

I should update the calories...I ended up attacking my cereal boxes before going to bed. I guess my appetite was up more than I realized, because that's not something I ever do. 4000 calories makes me feel like I'm depriving myself. After a month you'll probably be used to it.

(45/26/29)
    Dang man,sounds like the way To be eating and good numbers on the weight your pushing too!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

Dang man,sounds like the way To be eating and good numbers on the weight your pushing too!
    Thanks Mack. Large amounts of food and weight are two of my favorite things haha.
    PEScience Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

(45/26/29)
    while increasing your calories with carbohydrates are you experiencing a smoother muscular appearance due to the accompanying water what comes with increasing carbohydrate intake? Or too early to tell? Usually an increase in carbs can manifest a bit later but I experience pretty quick.

a goodd hit of carbs before sleep makes for great sleep with the serotonin release...

25. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

while increasing your calories with carbohydrates are you experiencing a smoother muscular appearance due to the accompanying water what comes with increasing carbohydrate intake? Or too early to tell? Usually an increase in carbs can manifest a bit later but I experience pretty quick.

a goodd hit of carbs before sleep makes for great sleep with the serotonin release...
    At this point there's an increase in muscle fullness, but I wouldn't say they're looking much "smoother". Definition appears about as strong as when I started and muscle hardness/density is good as well. I handle carbs fairly well and eating this amount isn't anything new to me. I'll let you know if the increase starts to smooth things out, over the next couple days.

I slept great and woke up feeling great as well.

EDIT:

Here's a picture of my current appearance, taken about 40 minutes after a massive breakfast.
    Name:  s2 (299x300).jpg
Views: 115
Size:  72.4 KB
    Day 5: 207.4lbs (weight before meal/-1.6lbs from starting pic)
    Official "Day 1" weight was 207lbs (1 day after starting pics/weigh in)

It's hard to believe I'm not holding more weight, considering the amount I've been eating. I certainly don't look any smaller.

26. Day 5

Sleep was great last night and I’m feeling refreshed. My energy level is better than it was throughout the week.

I weighed 207.4lbs (-1.6lbs overall) this morning. As I mentioned in my previous post, this is somewhat surprising to me. Maybe I was holding a good amount of water for my first weigh in, but based on my diet and the pictures, I would think that I should weigh more currently. However, I just checked my weight on the official "Day 1" (1 day after starting pics/weight) and it was 207lbs. Either way, my weight fluctuates a lot and I'm curious to see where it ends up in about a week.

Today is my first “off day” since starting the PA. I decided to test its impact on 2 scoops of Alphamine (first thing this morning, on an empty stomach). The stim effect was very noticeable, but nothing overwhelming different than I’ve experienced in the past with Alphamine. I also have to take into consideration that I hadn’t used it for about 3 weeks. It felt similar to the first time I dosed Alphamine (used 3+ tubs), but I’m calling the results of this little experiment “inconclusive”. I won’t continue to use thermogenics consistently.

My crazy thirst from yesterday seems to have died down a bit, but my appetite is still up somewhat. Alphamine usually suppresses my appetite (especially in the morning), but I had no trouble finishing a meal that would’ve normally been a challenge in this situation.

My breakfast was once again very similar to what it’s been all week, but there were some changes/additions (mainly more carbs).
    Name:  b3 (300x169).jpg
Views: 116
Size:  59.3 KB
    Eziekiel English muffin, broccoli/potato pancake, spinach pancake, sweet potato pancake, 3 strips uncured turkey bacon, 4 organic chicken sausages (2 sweet apple & 2 sage), almond butter, light cream cheese, assorted cereal (6 cups), almond milk (2 cups)

Calories: 2086
    Carbs: 293
    Protein: 76
    Fat: 68

My calorie total will be down at the end of the day with no work or gym scheduled.

27. Day 5 continued

Snack Time

Name:  q (300x169).jpg
Views: 111
Size:  64.7 KB
    Cottage Cheese mixed with Greek yogurt, Sweet Basil Pesto Chicken Sausage, Spicy Jalapeno Chicken Sausage, Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage, Quest Bars

Calories: 1180
    Carbs: 37 (a lot of fiber in Quest bars)
    Protein: 132
    Fat: 51
    PEScience Representative

28. Day 5 continued

My appetite remained up throughout the day, but it wasn’t quite as strong as yesterday. My thirst wasn’t at the same level as yesterday, but it too, was stronger than usual. The last couple days my mouth seems to be a little dry, which I believe is from the PA. There weren’t any other effects that stood out to me today.

The following supplements were used today:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    2 scoops Alphamine
    4 caps Super Cissus
    2 caps Athletic Multi
    2x500mg vitamin C
    5000iu vitamin D
    digestive ezymes (with all meals)

My caloric intake was down a good amount to compensate for my lack of doing anything today. I spent my time relaxing with very little activity.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown are as follows:

Calories: 4865
    Carbs: 474
    Protein: 326
    Fat: 174
    (40/27/33)

I plan on getting some decent sleep tonight and heading to the gym after breakfast tomorrow. I’ll probably wake up a little earlier than I would like, so I can get a few things accomplished before the early football games kickoff.

29. Curious as to why a thermogenic is encouraged when using PA. Looking beast man and eating that amount of food is ridiculous haha. Keep it up man

30. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz
    Curious as to why a thermogenic is encouraged when using PA. Looking beast man and eating that amount of food is ridiculous haha. Keep it up man
    Yea I also wondered this. I believe they said a fat burner and pre was encouraged? Odd...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:16 AM