Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"

Page 15 of 17 First ... 1314151617 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    'Patent Pending Anabolic' Week #4 (first bottle) Thoughts/ Reactions

I'm actually just at my halfway point in supplementation, but I'd like to offer some of my thoughts on the first month's use of PA. I'd like to start by saying I'm thoroughly impressed. I didn't really know what to expect going into this run, but any expectations that I had, have been surpassed. What surprised me the most about this product, is just how versatile it is (I can see how USPlabs came up with its name). Not only is it multi-faceted, but each aspect is very effective in its own right.

I've gotten more out of the last 30 days dosing PA, than I recently did stacking 5 highly regarded supplements for 2 months. This was done with the same amount of effort on my part and I think speaks volumes for how unique and effective a supplement PA truly is. The changes to my body composition and overall appearance have been more than I would expect from any amount of supplementation over a 30 day period. Having another month to improve on this, should allow for some very impressive results. On top of the appearance changes being a pleasant surprise, I think PA is probably the best ergogenic aid that I've used to date. The progress I've made in the gym has topped what I was able to accomplish over several months leading up to this run. I've been walking into the gym with my confidence at an all-time high, basically knowing that my previous numbers were going to be beaten.

To help provide more detail on my experience over the last 30 days, I'll continue to break things down in the below categories.

oTraining changes/Performance: My approach to training has remained consistent throughout my run; however, my performance has seen significant improvements in both strength and endurance. My workouts and results have been at a new level and it has only made me want to push them even further. Strength endurance has been very impressive. My ability to maintain strength throughout a workout has increased quite noticeably. Instead of seeing my performance decline as my workout progresses, I've actually had moments where strength has increased mid routine.

oBodyweight changes: I finished my first bottle up a total of 3.2lbs. What impressed me most about this is that the weight is entirely lean and I actually appear to be slightly leaner.

oBodyfat changes: There has been no additional body fat added over the last 30 days. My appearance is looking tight/dry and I believe that I've actually shed a small amount of fat. This has been confirmed by taking a few measurements with my calipers. It's only a slight difference, but being up 3lbs+, I'd say that it's a good accomplishment.

oStrength: Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts. Going into my run, I was seeing several lifts that were beginning to, or had completely stalled in terms of progress. Those same lifts have now improved dramatically and I'm setting new PR's with them on a weekly basis. Strength endurance has also seen improvement, as previously mentioned. I have been finishing up my routines with very close to, if not the same level of strength, that I had on my first lift.

oFocus/Euphoria: Focus is high during training sessions. I can't say for sure if this is directly related to PA or not, but I've been locked into my workouts consistently. The results I'm seeing have definitely helped bring my focus in the gym to a very high level.

oPumps/Vascularity: Pumps and vascularity are both strong. Vascularity has seen some significant changes, both in and out of the gym. Veins have become visible in new areas and others continued to gain prominence. After 30 days my vascularity is at a level greater than it's ever been. I was actually pretty shocked to see veins show up in places I never would've expected (like those pictured in my log). Pumps have been consistently strong and easier to attain during my workout.

oMuscle Fullness: Muscle fullness has improved a little each week over the last 30 days. At this point the difference is noticeable even while at a rested state (not around workouts).

oRecovery: Recovery has been great. I'm not fatigued from previous sessions and work (physical) has been taking less of a toll on my body. My workout intensity has been very high and I'm able to get right back in the gym and see my strength go up. There have been a few instances where DOMS was noticeably stronger than normal and others where I've felt none at all. In both cases, my performance has shown improvement when I get in the gym. My current job normally breaks me down physically by the end of the week, but over the last few, the impact it has on me has lessened by a large amount.

oSize: I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.

oEnergy: My daily energy has notably improved. This is most apparent while working a physical job. The same tasks that had me ready to drop by the end of the day, are now completed with energy intact. I think this ties into the noted increase in endurance as well. My added energy has really made my life easier/more enjoyable during the last few weeks of my run. It carries over to the gym as well, but the overall difference is what has me most impressed.

oSleep Quality: I have gotten through the day easier with less than optimal sleep time. This could perhaps indicate an improvement in the "quality" of what sleep I am getting. I also haven't been waking up more than once (bathroom) during the night, which doesn't usually happen on a consistent basis.

oFeelings/Mood: I have felt great on a daily basis. I'm unsure if this is a direct result of PA, or if it has more to do with the extra daily energy and gym results I'm consistently seeing. I have however, noticed an increase in my mood shortly after dosing PA a few times. I wasn't sure what the main cause of this was due to taking several supplements pre workout. Either way, my mood has shown a good amount of improvement overall and my confidence has been high, both in and out of the gym.

oOther Effects:
    -Thermo: There has been a noticeable rise in body temperature after dosing PA. It hasn't been at the same level consistently, but is noticed the majority of the time.

-Appetite: My hunger has been increased overall during the last 30 days. This has happened off and on since the end of my first week of supplementation. At times it remains high for a few days, but others it is more sporadic and far less noticeable. Eating the way I do, I'm somewhat surprised that I would even notice this at all.

I believe that sums up my experience over the last 30 days with PA (I'm hoping I didn't forget anything). I once again want to thank Jacob, Casey, and the entire USPlabs team for such a great opportunity. I also want to give a special thanks to Distilled Water, for his great support throughout this entire process. I really appreciate it and you're doing a great job man.

I'm currently waiting for another bottle of PA to arrive and am looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish over the next month. Hopefully it will arrive tonight and I can get right back to keeping this great run going.
    Damn good review Breezy. I have absolutely zero questions left to ask. I will throw you 2 bills for that bottle coming your way. Can't wait for it to go on sale.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Damn good review Breezy. I have absolutely zero questions left to ask. I will throw you 2 bills for that bottle coming your way. Can't wait for it to go on sale.
    Thanks Fumoney. I actually just realized that I didn't mention how I've been able to eat at a big caloric surplus without any negative impact to my body composition. It's pretty clear when going through the log, but I just added a couple sentences to the "body fat changes" section.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass on your offer haha. I really don't want to wait for the IC release to have another run at it. I'll definitely be picking up some more when it goes on sale as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    'Patent Pending Anabolic' Week #4 (first bottle) Thoughts/ Reactions

I'm actually just at my halfway point in supplementation, but I'd like to offer some of my thoughts on the first month's use of PA. I'd like to start by saying I'm thoroughly impressed. I didn't really know what to expect going into this run, but any expectations that I had, have been surpassed. What surprised me the most about this product, is just how versatile it is (I can see how USPlabs came up with its name). Not only is it multi-faceted, but each aspect is very effective in its own right.

I've gotten more out of the last 30 days dosing PA, than I recently did stacking 5 highly regarded supplements for 2 months. This was done with the same amount of effort on my part and I think speaks volumes for how unique and effective a supplement PA truly is. The changes to my body composition and overall appearance have been more than I would expect from any amount of supplementation over a 30 day period. Having another month to improve on this, should allow for some very impressive results. On top of the appearance changes being a pleasant surprise, I think PA is probably the best ergogenic aid that I've used to date. The progress I've made in the gym has topped what I was able to accomplish over several months leading up to this run. I've been walking into the gym with my confidence at an all-time high, basically knowing that my previous numbers were going to be beaten.

To help provide more detail on my experience over the last 30 days, I'll continue to break things down in the below categories.

oTraining changes/Performance: My approach to training has remained consistent throughout my run; however, my performance has seen significant improvements in both strength and endurance. My workouts and results have been at a new level and it has only made me want to push them even further. Strength endurance has been very impressive. My ability to maintain strength throughout a workout has increased quite noticeably. Instead of seeing my performance decline as my workout progresses, I've actually had moments where strength has increased mid routine.

oBodyweight changes: I finished my first bottle up a total of 3.2lbs. What impressed me most about this is that the weight is entirely lean and I actually appear to be slightly leaner.

oBodyfat changes: There has been no additional body fat added over the last 30 days. My appearance is looking tight/dry and I believe that I've actually shed a small amount of fat. This has been confirmed by taking a few measurements with my calipers. It's only a slight difference, but being up 3lbs+, I'd say that it's a good accomplishment. Another thing to note is that I was eating at big caloric surplus throughout the month. I ended up bringing my calories to a very high level and fat accumulation remained non existent.

oStrength: Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts. Going into my run, I was seeing several lifts that were beginning to, or had completely stalled in terms of progress. Those same lifts have now improved dramatically and I'm setting new PR's with them on a weekly basis. Strength endurance has also seen improvement, as previously mentioned. I have been finishing up my routines with very close to, if not the same level of strength, that I had on my first lift.

oFocus/Euphoria: Focus is high during training sessions. I can't say for sure if this is directly related to PA or not, but I've been locked into my workouts consistently. The results I'm seeing have definitely helped bring my focus in the gym to a very high level.

oPumps/Vascularity: Pumps and vascularity are both strong. Vascularity has seen some significant changes, both in and out of the gym. Veins have become visible in new areas and others continued to gain prominence. After 30 days my vascularity is at a level greater than it's ever been. I was actually pretty shocked to see veins show up in places I never would've expected (like those pictured in my log). Pumps have been consistently strong and easier to attain during my workout.

oMuscle Fullness: Muscle fullness has improved a little each week over the last 30 days. At this point the difference is noticeable even while at a rested state (not around workouts).

oRecovery: Recovery has been great. I'm not fatigued from previous sessions and work (physical) has been taking less of a toll on my body. My workout intensity has been very high and I'm able to get right back in the gym and see my strength go up. There have been a few instances where DOMS was noticeably stronger than normal and others where I've felt none at all. In both cases, my performance has shown improvement when I get in the gym. My current job normally breaks me down physically by the end of the week, but over the last few, the impact it has on me has lessened by a large amount.

oSize: I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.

oEnergy: My daily energy has notably improved. This is most apparent while working a physical job. The same tasks that had me ready to drop by the end of the day, are now completed with energy intact. I think this ties into the noted increase in endurance as well. My added energy has really made my life easier/more enjoyable during the last few weeks of my run. It carries over to the gym as well, but the overall difference is what has me most impressed.

oSleep Quality: I have gotten through the day easier with less than optimal sleep time. This could perhaps indicate an improvement in the "quality" of what sleep I am getting. I also haven't been waking up more than once (bathroom) during the night, which doesn't usually happen on a consistent basis.

oFeelings/Mood: I have felt great on a daily basis. I'm unsure if this is a direct result of PA, or if it has more to do with the extra daily energy and gym results I'm consistently seeing. I have however, noticed an increase in my mood shortly after dosing PA a few times. I wasn't sure what the main cause of this was due to taking several supplements pre workout. Either way, my mood has shown a good amount of improvement overall and my confidence has been high, both in and out of the gym.

oOther Effects:
    -Thermo: There has been a noticeable rise in body temperature after dosing PA. It hasn't been at the same level consistently, but is noticed the majority of the time.

-Appetite: My hunger has been increased overall during the last 30 days. This has happened off and on since the end of my first week of supplementation. At times it remains high for a few days, but others it is more sporadic and far less noticeable. Eating the way I do, I'm somewhat surprised that I would even notice this at all.

I believe that sums up my experience over the last 30 days with PA (I'm hoping I didn't forget anything). I once again want to thank Jacob, Casey, and the entire USPlabs team for such a great opportunity. I also want to give a special thanks to Distilled Water, for his great support throughout this entire process. I really appreciate it and you're doing a great job man.

I'm currently waiting for another bottle of PA to arrive and am looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish over the next month. Hopefully it will arrive tonight and I can get right back to keeping this great run going.
    amazing review,you have had one of the most informative,and in depth detailed logs i have ever followed.Such an amzing logger,and a beast none the less.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

amazing review,you have had one of the most informative,and in depth detailed logs i have ever followed.Such an amzing logger,and a beast none the less.
    Thanks Mack. I'm glad you decided to follow. The different effects of the supplement left me with plenty to cover.
    PEScience Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks Mack. I'm glad you decided to follow. The different effects of the supplement left me with plenty to cover.
    a lot happened in 30 days...kind of keeps you guessing for 30 days not knowing exactly what is going on...a beautiful thing..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

a lot happened in 30 days...kind of keeps you guessing for 30 days not knowing exaclty what is going on...a beautiful thing..
    Yes it is. The 30 days have definitely provided more than expected. As soon as I realized that one effect was taking place, another would start making itself known. One thing I know for sure is that I can't wait to go another 30 days haha. I have a few ideas, but another month should help me better understand what is going on.
    PEScience Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Thanks Fumoney. I actually just realized that I didn't mention how I've been able to eat at a big caloric surplus without any negative impact to my body composition. It's pretty clear when going through the log, but I just added a couple sentences to the "body fat changes" section.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass on your offer haha. I really don't want to wait for the IC release to have another run at it. I'll definitely be picking up some more when it goes on sale as well.
    LOL... I was just kidding of course. Looks like I will have a shot at buying it early January.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    LOL... I was just kidding of course. Looks like I will have a shot at buying it early January.
    Haha I knew you were kidding, but probably would've passed anyways lol. January 8th looks like the date of the IC release.

9. Day 35

Having the chance to sleep late and not work the last 3 days has me feeling fresh. I should have a better idea if any of my added energy has started to fade when I resume work in the morning.

My weight was 211.6lbs (+4.6lbs from “Day1”) this morning.

Vascularity is still up, but has started to fade somewhat in a couple areas. The veins in my lower abdomen and thighs don’t have quite the same “pop” as they did a few days ago.

I was unable to make it to the gym today, as I spent the day helping a friend move and didn’t want to miss tonight’s football game. I was planning on my optional bicep/forearm/calve/ab routine and will probably move on to shoulders/traps tomorrow.

I hit my intended calorie goal based on the day’s activity.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 5289
    Carbs: 508
    Protein: 426
    Fat: 190
    (37/32/31)

I unfortunately did not receive any PA today. I will resume dosing when it shows up and have no problem logging its use regardless, but am unsure how much of an impact (if any) the gap in dosing could have on my final results. That being said, I’m open to any feedback regarding the continuation of this log.

10. Breezy, final review....top notch! On par with the rest of your updates. Again, I cannot stress enough how much you're doing for the community and it's greatly appreciated.

Here's more info guys, should be dropping soon so get signed up for the IC release! Once this one time, killer deal hits, it's gone just as fast so don't miss out!

http://www.versa-1.com/
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Breezy, final review....top notch! On par with the rest of your updates. Again, I cannot stress enough how much you're doing for the community and it's greatly appreciated.

Here's more info guys, should be dropping soon so get signed up for the IC release! Once this one time, killer deal hits, it's gone just as fast so don't miss out!

http://www.versa-1.com/
    Thanks brother. I really appreciate the support and feeback you've given throughout the log.

I'll be putting some money aside for the IC release.

12. Spectacular review bro! Hit on everything and the product really sounds amazing! Can't wait to see this months progress bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Spectacular review bro! Hit on everything and the product really sounds amazing! Can't wait to see this months progress bro!
    We waiting for you bro...

14. Awesome final review bro. Can't wait ro have a run (or 5) with this myself.

As with any supplement, you only get out what you put in and you were definitly pushing for the results you got. So 'grats on working so hard to get the most out of your run. Look forward to the continuation of the log.

15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Spectacular review bro! Hit on everything and the product really sounds amazing! Can't wait to see this months progress bro!
    Thanks man. I'm sure I'll think of something I left out. It's pretty amazing that one little cap can be responsible for such a variety of effects. The fact that I'm not the only one reporting them is very reasurring as well. I'm hoping to get month 2 started tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

We waiting for you bro...
    His time will come lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Awesome final review bro. Can't wait ro have a run (or 5) with this myself.

As with any supplement, you only get out what you put in and you were definitly pushing for the results you got. So 'grats on working so hard to get the most out of your run. Look forward to the continuation of the log.
    Thanks Jiigzz. I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks of it. My already strong faith in USPlabs has reached a new level.

Thanks again. I always try to get the most out of my supplementation. If someone told me that the proper effort was given on their part (while running PA) and they weren't happy with the outcome, I'd probably have a hard time believing them.
    PEScience Representative

16. I'm running late this morning and will have an update later in the day.
    PEScience Representative

17. I had a Breezy type breakfast this morning, you would have been proud. This was the first appetite spike I've had since Versa-1. Makes me miss it, lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I had a Breezy type breakfast this morning, you would have been proud. This was the first appetite spike I've had since Versa-1. Makes me miss it, lol.
    That's my boy! haha. I've been missing it the last few day as well. I'm still eating like a savage per usual, but as of this morning, it seems to be affecting my weight a little differently. It shot up to 216lbs, which I'm thinking is all extra water. I need more VERSA-1 in my life ASAP lol.
    PEScience Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

That's my boy! haha. I've been missing it the last few day as well. I'm still eating like a savage per usual, but as of this morning, it seems to be affecting my weight a little differently. It shot up to 216lbs, which I'm thinking is all extra water. I need more VERSA-1 in my life ASAP lol.
    Haha. Yes I do believe another month of this great product will deliver sick results from you..

20. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

Haha. Yes I do believe another month of this great product will deliver sick results from you..
    I hope so. Based on the last month, I don't see why not.
    PEScience Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I hope so. Based on the last month, I don't see why not.
    PRIME-C20-VERSA-1 will be a journey. This would be a non-hormonal anabolic stack...

Some TEST Powder/Coleus in the Mix...hmmmmm

22. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

PRIME-C20-VERSA-1 will be a journey. This would be a non-hormonal anabolic stack...

Interesting...

23. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

Just wish c20 kicked in sooner.
    The name for p a is versa 1?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

24. Very detailed review Breezy.
    Your logs always deliver the facts.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

I'm looking forward to it. I've had great results stacking PIME and C20 and after seeing what VERSA-1 is capable of, I think the combination would lead to some ridiculous physique and strength changes. I had a feeling VERSA-1 was non-hormonal...my current guesses still stand haha.

My interest is piqued. Some forskolin on the horizon? I'm sure I'll be using all of the above.
    PEScience Representative

26. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

Interesting...
    Very

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Just wish c20 kicked in sooner.
    The name for p a is versa 1?
    I think my biggest physique changes were within the first 25 days of starting C20.

You are correct. PA is VERSA-1. Named for its versatility and being the first of its kind in the industry (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Very detailed review Breezy.
    Your logs always deliver the facts.
    Thanks Aaron. I appreciate it brother.
    PEScience Representative

27. Day 36

I slept about 5 hours last night, but felt pretty good once I started moving.

My weight hit a new high at 216lbs (+9lbs from "Day1) this morning. I'm used to seeing my weight jump up, after a few days without work, but today was more than expected. I have a feeling that being without VERSA-1 for a few days, my body is now responding differently to the food I'm eating. I don't feel as though I've added any fat at this point, but I certainly must be holding quite a bit of water. I should see my weight decline as the week progresses.

I had decent energy/endurance at work, but started to fade towards the end of the day. It wasn't a big enough difference to know for sure if the added energy I was feeling is now gone. The physicality of my work was on the low end as well, so it wasn't the best test of endurance.

I haven't had any noticeable increases in hunger the last couple days. This isn't saying too much though, considering the increases were sporadic for the most part while dosing VERSA-1.

I'm currently ready to head to the gym for a shoulders/traps workout, but am holding out a little longer in hopes of a delivery. When my first bottle arrived, it was around this time and it would be a shame if I just missed it before leaving. I noticed other winners/testers received more V-1 yesterday, so I've been expecting it today.
    PEScience Representative

28. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm looking forward to it. I've had great results stacking PIME and C20 and after seeing what VERSA-1 is capable of, I think the combination would lead to some ridiculous physique and strength changes. I had a feeling VERSA-1 was non-hormonal...my current guesses still stand haha.

My interest is piqued. Some forskolin on the horizon? I'm sure I'll be using all of the above.
    I do have an idea of Coleus but not on the horizon. Synthetic supplements seems to have some high grade forskolin at a reasonable price...I traded for some a few weeks ago.

29. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

I do have an idea of Coleus but not on the horizon. Synthetic supplements seems to have some high grade forskolin at a reasonable price...I traded for some a few weeks ago.
    I actually have a couple bottles of the SS forskolin as well, but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.
    PEScience Representative

30. C20 I think is my favorite USP product thus far.

I'd want a 6 month supply of it and some versa 1.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:16 AM