Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC" - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 13

Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"

Page 13 of 13 First ... 8111213
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Not trying to bad mouth at all but I've talked to people running test powder and they said the effects of the AI in test powder are not noticeable. Yet to run it myself though just what I've heard.
    Not bad mouthing at all my friend, discussion like this is what keeps people informed and sparks optimal usage for supplements by personal goals.

The AI in the test powder is more to control some of the possible sides from DAA, not to be "felt" but I understand where you're coming from. Estrogen isn't all bad and it's important to still have some circulation. I know with some AI's, there is a nice drying affect they give. Are you going to get that in from the AI in test powder? Probably not, but it should help keep any estro flares from arising.

Same goes for the prolactin control ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Not bad mouthing at all my friend, discussion like this is what keeps people informed and sparks optimal usage for supplements by personal goals.

The AI in the test powder is more to control some of the possible sides from DAA, not to be "felt" but I understand where you're coming from. Estrogen isn't all bad and it's important to still have some circulation. I know with some AI's, there is a nice drying affect they give. Are you going to get that in from the AI in test powder? Probably not, but it should help keep any estro flares from arising.

Same goes for the prolactin control ;-)
    Very good points!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Very good points!
    Yup..
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 40

I decided to lower the frequency and detail of my updates lately, as I’m still without a second bottle of VERSA-1. I’m not exactly sure when I should expect it, but would gladly log its use whenever it arrives. I had briefly considered saving the bottle for a 2 month run after the IC release, but honestly don’t want to wait that long lol…It’s safe to say that I have a new favorite supplement. With the variety of its effects, I feel as though I still have some things to pick up on. Once I get 2 solo bottles under my belt, I plan on trying it out in a stack. However, after experiencing what it's capable of on its own, I'm sure VERSA-1 will be the star of any stack I include it in.

I’m really not sure what to do with this log for the time being (keep it going, shut it down, put on hold, etc.) and am open to any feedback regarding its continuation.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 40

I decided to lower the frequency and detail of my updates lately, as I'm still without a second bottle of VERSA-1. I'm not exactly sure when I should expect it, but would gladly log its use whenever it arrives. I had briefly considered saving the bottle for a 2 month run after the IC release, but honestly don't want to wait that long lol...It's safe to say that I have a new favorite supplement. With the variety of its effects, I feel as though I still have some things to pick up on. Once I get 2 solo bottles under my belt, I plan on trying it out in a stack. However, after experiencing what it's capable of on its own, I'm sure VERSA-1 will be the star of any stack I include it in.

I'm really not sure what to do with this log for the time being (keep it going, shut it down, put on hold, etc.) and am open to any feedback regarding its continuation.
    Ill check into it & report back.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Ill check into it & report back.
    Thanks boss.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Unless you have little time to keep log updated, i'm always interested in following.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Unless you have little time to keep log updated, i'm always interested in following.

Thanks man. I'm actually going to have way more time than I have been. I only have a few more days left of my physical job and then I'll have a week+ off before getting back to work. I'll be going from manual labor on basically no sleep, to sitting back in my cubicle with at least 8 hours a night. Considering that I've made good progress in the gym on 4-5 hours sleep, while being physically beat up all day; I'd imagine the experience would be better having a fresh body and mind. I'll be able to cut back on the calories somewhat as well.
    PES Representative
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 40

I decided to lower the frequency and detail of my updates lately, as I'm still without a second bottle of VERSA-1. I'm not exactly sure when I should expect it, but would gladly log its use whenever it arrives. I had briefly considered saving the bottle for a 2 month run after the IC release, but honestly don't want to wait that long lol...It's safe to say that I have a new favorite supplement. With the variety of its effects, I feel as though I still have some things to pick up on. Once I get 2 solo bottles under my belt, I plan on trying it out in a stack. However, after experiencing what it's capable of on its own, I'm sure VERSA-1 will be the star of any stack I include it in.

I'm really not sure what to do with this log for the time being (keep it going, shut it down, put on hold, etc.) and am open to any feedback regarding its continuation.
    I receives my second bottle but after that little food poisoning sort of stuff that happened last week I took the entire week off.. Locked and loaded now.. You still have great logs bro..
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

I receives my second bottle but after that little food poisoning sort of stuff that happened last week I took the entire week off.. Locked and loaded now.. You still have great logs bro..
    Thanks brother. Great to hear you're feeling good and right back at it. Hopefully I'll be doing the same soon. No luck today though...mail and UPS already came.
    PES Representative
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Thanks brother. Great to hear you're feeling good and right back at it. Hopefully I'll be doing the same soon. No luck today though...mail and UPS already came.
    Indeed bro... Soon my man..
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:16 PM