Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"

Page 11 of 13 First ... 6910111213 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Straight up Breezy your a monster! You show dedication! Keep at it bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Pics look good bro. You actually look drier to me and your cuts are more prominent. For adding what 3-4 lbs and appearing drier that is incredible! Proves there was definitely some recomp action taking place.
    Thanks man. I'm definitely happy with my results. I was surprised by how fast I initially started leaning out (noticeable in the first week). My lean bulk quickly turned into a solid recomp, even after bringing the calories up considerably.

Can't wait to see you run C20 again breezy! I remember that log like it was yesterday man. Oh the start of our bromance.... Lol! No EPRO with it????
    I'm looking forward to it. Haha love at first log? Lol. We'll see about the EPro. I do like to include it in pretty much any stack. I think PA will be added, but I'll have to see what it actually contains before throwing in anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Definitely look drier. Sharper cut in lower abs and arms. Shoulders look bigger as well. Noticeable improvement on already conditioned athlete. Imagine what it will do for someone who is not in as great condition. Nothing ! Unless you put in the work like Breezy does. I am sold and I can't wait for PA to go on sale. To me it looks like an awesome recomp product and that's what I need.
    Haha Thank you very much Fumoney. I always love your feedback. I would highly recommend giving PA a shot, especially if you're looking for some help with a recomp. My body fat is down a little according to my calipers, which is a pleasant surprise, eating at a decent caloric surplus.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Bro your results are sick.. Enjoyed following this log my man..
    Thanks hulk. I'm glad you joined in and appreciate the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Wow! Your progress was awesome man! Leaner, fuller, more vascular and stronger with lean mass gain. A lot of hard work and I can't say enough how much we value it man! Speaks volumes, excellent run!
    Thanks brother. I really appreciate you guys giving me this opportunity. A lot of hard work was involved, but combining it with a solid product like PA has greatly improved my results. I'm gonna try to improve a few things on my part for the second bottle and hopefully top what I achieved this month.

Quote Originally Posted by TORC View Post
    Holy $#!+ Breezy you look sick. No homo lol but when I grow up I want to look like that
    Haha thanks man. Stay on track with your goals and you'll be surprised by what you can accomplish...corny, but true lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Straight up Breezy your a monster! You show dedication! Keep at it bro!
    Thanks brother. It means a lot. I probably won't be putting up AB numbers anytime soon, but I'm making some decent progress.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 33

It felt good to catch up on some sleep last night. I probably doubled the amount I averaged during the week.

My weight didnít drop any further (went up a little), and I stepped on the scale at 210.4lbs (+3.4lbs from ďDay 1Ē)

Iím happy and a little surprised, that vascularity is still at its increased level after a couple days without PA.

I took advantage of not having to rush to work in the morning and made a big breakfast.
    Name:  se (350x176).jpg
Views: 103
Size:  75.9 KB
    scrambled eggs with pepper jack cheese, sliced sirloin and seasoned potatoes, uncured turkey bacon (extra crispy haha), gluten free blueberry waffles and gluten/dairy free pancakes with agave/maple syrup

Breakfast calorie total and breakdown:

Calories: 1843
    Carbs: 185
    Protein: 92
    Fat: 82

Today has been a lot busier than anticipated and I havenít been home all day. Iíll make sure I find some time to collect/type up my thoughts on the last month by Monday at the latest (hopefully tomorrow). I donít want to just throw something together for the sake of getting it done.

With no work or gym today, my calories were down to be in line with my activity level.

Todayís calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 5082
    Carbs: 450
    Protein: 416
    Fat: 172
    (36/33/31)

Iíll be getting another good nightís sleep and be back in the gym tomorrow.
    PES Representative
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Day 34

I was feeling refreshed this morning, after consecutive nights of 8 hours sleep.

My weight made its usual weekend jump to 212lbs (+5lbs from “Day 1”).

My vascularity was still increased, but my lower abdomen/thigh veins weren’t quite as prominent throughout the day as they’ve been.

I had to make my workout earlier than I would’ve liked, so I could spend the rest of the day visiting with family.

I dosed the following pre workout:

2 scoops Craze
    2g ALCAR
    3 scoops Protocol

2 scoops Modern BCAA were used intra workout

My workout didn’t go as well as they’ve been the last few weeks. My shoulder was still feeling a little "off”, so I didn’t push the heavy weights and stayed pretty high rep compared to what I‘ve been doing. I’m pretty sure it would’ve been fine, but I didn’t want to risk causing any setbacks for my next month of training. Strength was at least maintained on my lifts, but there weren’t the 5lb-10lb (or rep) increases that I was used to seeing. I felt as though some of the added strength, endurance and overall confidence that I could lift anything, may have started to fade a little. It could have just been my early morning workout, but not having dosed PA the last few days could have possibly had a part in it as well. Either way, it was still a solid workout and I left feeling good about what was done.

BB Falt Bench
    225x15
    275x8
    275x7

BB Incline Bench
    225x10
    235x8
    235x8

DB Incline Fly
    50x18
    60x12
    70x7

Dips
    BW+75x11
    BW+75x9
    drop
    BWx13

Cable Crossover (pull from ground)
    20x12
    25x9
    25x8

supersets
    Skull Crushers
    70x17
    70x15
    70x14
    DB Kickbacks
    40x20
    45x15
    45x15

-I hadn’t done skull crushers in years and had no clue how much weight to use. They felt pretty good and I might work them into my rotation going forward.

DB Pullover
    80x10
    80x9
    80x9
    drop
    50x8

-this is another exercise that I don’t normally do.

The pumps were decent, but not as strong as I expected with the increase in reps. Vascularity was still quite pronounced.

My calorie total was on the lower end to make up for not working (or having PA) today. However, it still should be enough for a good surplus.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 5158
    Carbs: 489
    Protein: 381
    Fat: 193
    (37/29/33)

I think there’s a good chance that my second bottle of VERSA-1 (PA) will arrive tomorrow. I’m looking forward to getting back on track with my dosing and it doesn’t look like I’ve seen a big drop in its effects as of yet.

I’m assuming the name, VERSA-1, is based on the products versatility and perhaps its 1 cap dose. I think this is very fitting, as I’ve already mentioned (numerous times) how impressed I am with it in this regard. The fact that it can be so effective in each aspect is what really makes it a unique product. I also now understand what Jacob meant by saying my entry in the name/bottle design contest was close. I believe the tagline I used was, “Versatility and results in a one cap dose”.

I have the day off from work tomorrow and will most likely be going to the gym in the first half of the day. I should also have the time to put together a review of the last month. If PA shows up late in the day, (when all deliveries usually arrive here) I’ll be taking my first dose immediately.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Have they released the product formulation? Or just the name?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Have they released the product formulation? Or just the name?
    Sorry to disappoint, but just the name. I'd love to know what's responsible for its variety of effects.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Those incline numbers are sick for following bench man. I can hit a good number on bench but then my incline suffers following. Now that I've seen such an increase on my flat I may use this part of my cycle to concentrate on incline. What is the name of PA? I must have missed it, did you find out what day you should be getting it as well? Just reread it should be in tomorrow?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Those incline numbers are sick for following bench man. I can hit a good number on bench but then my incline suffers following. Now that I've seen such an increase on my flat I may use this part of my cycle to concentrate on incline. What is the name of PA? I must have missed it, did you find out what day you should be getting it as well? Just reread it should be in tomorrow?
    Thanks man. I might try incline first next week and see if the numbers go up much. I was actually considering it today because I need to work on my upper chest. You've definitely made some serious progress with your bench. I'm pretty sure you'll be passing me next week if you haven't already.

It looks like the name is VERSA-1. I don't have any tracking info, but was told it shipped on Wednesday.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

I received some clarification on the meaning behind the name VERSA-1. It's based on its versatility, however the "1" represents it being a first of its kind in the industry.
    PES Representative
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%

Must have missed the announcing of the name. Cool stuff and nice that you get to extend the run!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Must have missed the announcing of the name. Cool stuff and nice that you get to extend the run!
    I don't think it's been officially announced on AM, but was on Facebook yesterday. I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully it shows up in the next couple hours.
    PES Representative
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Thanks man. I might try incline first next week and see if the numbers go up much. I was actually considering it today because I need to work on my upper chest. You've definitely made some serious progress with your bench. I'm pretty sure you'll be passing me next week if you haven't already.

It looks like the name is VERSA-1. I don't have any tracking info, but was told it shipped on Wednesday.
    You'll notice that when you start with incline first you can actually push more on other cheat routines..
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

You'll notice that when you start with incline first you can actually push more on other cheat routines..
    I'll probably give that a try next week. It will be interesting to see how (or if) it affects my incline numbers and the following lifts as well.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

I'll probably give that a try next week. It will be interesting to see how (or if) it affects my incline numbers and the following lifts as well.
    Watch brother it will make a difference also for stronger lifts for inclines, work your triceps...
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.79%

Day 26

I got more sleep than I have in quite some time. I woke up around 8am, shut my eyes for what I thought would be a few minutes, and the next thing I knew it was 11am. I donít think Iíve stayed in bed that late in the day since college.

I immediately had a cap of Patented Anabolic with a scoop of Focus XT to get my day started. I didnít notice much in terms of a rise in body temperature. This effect continues to be felt at varying degrees.

I was a little achy this morning when getting out of bed. Itís not very uncommon after a week of work/gym, but itís something Iíll be keeping an eye on. Those that know me are very familiar with my joint issues, and my resulting love for cissus. Itís the one supplement I wouldnít (or couldnít) go without. Iíll be bumping my Super Cissus dosing up to 5 caps a day (from 4).

DOMS is starting to be felt in my legs. The level of soreness isn't anything unusual at this point.

My weight is holding steady at 210lbs (+3lbs from ďDay 1Ē). After completing the workweek and seeing no further decline, Iím confident that todayís weigh-in reflects my ďclean weightĒ (no extra water). All of the 3lbs appear to lean, as there is no sign of increased body fat.

I stepped up my breakfast game this morning and had an amazing meal. It was a good amount of food, but I finished it all without ever slowing down.
    Attachment 71204
    scrambled eggs w/cheese, sirloin and seasoned potatoes, hash browns, waffles with agave/maple syrup

Breakfast calorie total and breakdown:

Calories: 1680
    Carbs: 164
    Protein: 68
    Fat: 86
    That breakfast looks so good... omg.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

'Patent Pending Anabolic' Week #4 (first bottle) Thoughts/ Reactions

I'm actually just at my halfway point in supplementation, but I'd like to offer some of my thoughts on the first month's use of PA. I'd like to start by saying I'm thoroughly impressed. I didn't really know what to expect going into this run, but any expectations that I had, have been surpassed. What surprised me the most about this product, is just how versatile it is (I can see how USPlabs came up with its name). Not only is it multi-faceted, but each aspect is very effective in its own right.

I've gotten more out of the last 30 days using PA, than I recently did stacking 5 highly regarded supplements for 2 months. This was done with the same amount of effort on my part and I think speaks volumes for how unique and effective a supplement PA truly is. The changes to my body composition and overall appearance have been more than I would expect from any amount of supplementation over a 30 day period. Having another month to improve on this, should allow for some very impressive results. On top of the appearance changes being a pleasant surprise, I think PA is probably the best ergogenic aid that I've used to date. The progress I've made in the gym has topped what I was able to accomplish over several months leading up to this run. I've been walking into the gym with my confidence at an all-time high, basically knowing that my previous numbers were going to be beat.

To help provide more detail on my experience over the last 30 days, I'll continue to break things down in the below categories.

oTraining changes/Performance: My approach to training has remained consistent throughout my run; however, my performance has seen significant improvements in both strength and endurance. My workouts and results have been at a new level and it has only made me want to push them even further. Strength endurance has been very impressive. My ability to maintain strength throughout a workout has increased quite noticeably. Instead of seeing my performance decline as my workout progresses, I've actually had moments where strength has increased mid routine.

oBodyweight changes: I finished my first bottle, up a total of 3.2lbs. What impressed me most about this is that the weight is entirely lean and I actually appear to be slightly leaner.

oBodyfat changes: There has been no additional body fat added over the last 30 days. My appearance is looking tight/dry and I believe that I've actually shed a small amount of fat. This has been confirmed by taking a few measurements with my calipers. It's only a slight difference, but being up 3lbs+, I'd say that it's a good accomplishment. Another thing to note is that I was eating at big caloric surplus throughout the month. I ended up bringing my calories to a very high level and fat accumulation remained non existent.

oStrength: Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts. Going into my run, I was seeing several lifts that were beginning to, or had completely stalled in terms of progress. Those same lifts have now improved dramatically and I'm setting new PR's with them on a weekly basis. Strength endurance has also seen improvement, as previously mentioned. I have been finishing up my routines with very close to, if not the same level of strength, that I had on my first lift.

oFocus/Euphoria: Focus is high during training sessions. I can't say for sure if this is directly related to PA or not, but I've been locked into my workouts consistently. The results I'm seeing have definitely helped bring my focus in the gym to a very high level.

oPumps/Vascularity: Pumps and vascularity are both strong. Vascularity has seen some significant changes, both in and out of the gym. Veins have become visible in new areas and others continued to gain prominence. After 30 days my vascularity is at a level greater than it's ever been. I was actually pretty shocked to see veins show up in places I never would've expected (like those pictured in my log). Pumps have been consistently strong and easier to attain during my workout.

oMuscle Fullness: Muscle fullness has improved a little each week over the last 30 days. At this point the difference is noticeable even while at a rested state (not around workouts).

oRecovery: Recovery has been great. I'm not fatigued from previous sessions and work (physical) has been taking less of a toll on my body. My workout intensity has been very high and I'm able to get right back in the gym and see my strength go up. There have been a few instances where DOMS was noticeably stronger than normal and others where I've felt none at all. In both cases, my performance has shown improvement when I get in the gym. My current job normally breaks me down physically by the end of the week, but over the last few, the impact it has on me has lessened by a large amount.

oSize: I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.

oEnergy: My daily energy has notably improved. This is most apparent while working a physical job. The same tasks that had me ready to drop by the end of the day, are now completed with energy intact. I think this ties into the noted increase in endurance as well. My added energy has really made my life easier/more enjoyable during the last few weeks of my run. It carries over to the gym as well, but the overall difference is what has me most impressed.

oSleep Quality: I have gotten through the day easier with less than optimal sleep time. This could perhaps indicate an improvement in the "quality" of what sleep I am getting. I also haven't been waking up more than once (bathroom) during the night, which doesn't usually happen on a consistent basis.

oFeelings/Mood: I have felt great on a daily basis. I'm unsure if this is a direct result of PA, or if it has more to do with the extra daily energy and gym results I'm consistently seeing. I have however, noticed an unmistakable increase in my mood shortly after dosing PA a few times. I wasn't sure what the main cause of this was due to taking several supplements pre workout. Either way, my mood has shown a good amount of improvement overall and my confidence has been high, both in and out of the gym.

oOther Effects:
    -Thermo: There has been a noticeable rise in body temperature after dosing PA. It hasn't been at the same level consistently, but is noticed the majority of the time.

-Appetite: My hunger has been increased overall during the last 30 days. This has happened off and on since the end of my first week of supplementation. At times it remains high for a few days, but others it is more sporadic and far less noticeable. Eating the way I do, I'm somewhat surprised that I would even notice this at all.

I believe that sums up my experience over the last 30 days with PA (I'm hoping I didn't forget anything). I once again want to thank Jacob, Casey, and the entire USPlabs team for such a great opportunity. I also want to give a special thanks to Distilled Water, for his great support throughout this entire process. I really appreciate it and you're doing a great job man.

I'm currently waiting for another bottle of PA to arrive and am looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish over the next month. Hopefully it will arrive tonight and I can get right back to keeping this great run going.
    PES Representative
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    That breakfast looks so good... omg.
    Thanks man. It was fantastic.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Watch brother it will make a difference also for stronger lifts for inclines, work your triceps...
    Yeah, I'm thinking it will as well. I usually work my triceps twice a week (light and heavy). They're one of my stronger muscles.
    PES Representative
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Yeah, I'm thinking it will as well. I usually work my triceps twice a week (light and heavy). They're one of my stronger muscles.
    Lets us know bro..
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Lets us know bro..
    Will do brother.
    PES Representative
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.88%

I'm actually just at my halfway point in supplementation, but I'd like to offer some of my thoughts on the first month's use of PA. I'd like to start by saying I'm thoroughly impressed. I didn't really know what to expect going into this run, but any expectations that I had, have been surpassed. What surprised me the most about this product, is just how versatile it is (I can see how USPlabs came up with its name). Not only is it multi-faceted, but each aspect is very effective in its own right.

I've gotten more out of the last 30 days dosing PA, than I recently did stacking 5 highly regarded supplements for 2 months. This was done with the same amount of effort on my part and I think speaks volumes for how unique and effective a supplement PA truly is. The changes to my body composition and overall appearance have been more than I would expect from any amount of supplementation over a 30 day period. Having another month to improve on this, should allow for some very impressive results. On top of the appearance changes being a pleasant surprise, I think PA is probably the best ergogenic aid that I've used to date. The progress I've made in the gym has topped what I was able to accomplish over several months leading up to this run. I've been walking into the gym with my confidence at an all-time high, basically knowing that my previous numbers were going to be beaten.

To help provide more detail on my experience over the last 30 days, I'll continue to break things down in the below categories.

oTraining changes/Performance: My approach to training has remained consistent throughout my run; however, my performance has seen significant improvements in both strength and endurance. My workouts and results have been at a new level and it has only made me want to push them even further. Strength endurance has been very impressive. My ability to maintain strength throughout a workout has increased quite noticeably. Instead of seeing my performance decline as my workout progresses, I've actually had moments where strength has increased mid routine.

oBodyweight changes: I finished my first bottle up a total of 3.2lbs. What impressed me most about this is that the weight is entirely lean and I actually appear to be slightly leaner.

oBodyfat changes: There has been no additional body fat added over the last 30 days. My appearance is looking tight/dry and I believe that I've actually shed a small amount of fat. This has been confirmed by taking a few measurements with my calipers. It's only a slight difference, but being up 3lbs+, I'd say that it's a good accomplishment.

oStrength: Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts. Going into my run, I was seeing several lifts that were beginning to, or had completely stalled in terms of progress. Those same lifts have now improved dramatically and I'm setting new PR's with them on a weekly basis. Strength endurance has also seen improvement, as previously mentioned. I have been finishing up my routines with very close to, if not the same level of strength, that I had on my first lift.

oFocus/Euphoria: Focus is high during training sessions. I can't say for sure if this is directly related to PA or not, but I've been locked into my workouts consistently. The results I'm seeing have definitely helped bring my focus in the gym to a very high level.

oPumps/Vascularity: Pumps and vascularity are both strong. Vascularity has seen some significant changes, both in and out of the gym. Veins have become visible in new areas and others continued to gain prominence. After 30 days my vascularity is at a level greater than it's ever been. I was actually pretty shocked to see veins show up in places I never would've expected (like those pictured in my log). Pumps have been consistently strong and easier to attain during my workout.

oMuscle Fullness: Muscle fullness has improved a little each week over the last 30 days. At this point the difference is noticeable even while at a rested state (not around workouts).

oRecovery: Recovery has been great. I'm not fatigued from previous sessions and work (physical) has been taking less of a toll on my body. My workout intensity has been very high and I'm able to get right back in the gym and see my strength go up. There have been a few instances where DOMS was noticeably stronger than normal and others where I've felt none at all. In both cases, my performance has shown improvement when I get in the gym. My current job normally breaks me down physically by the end of the week, but over the last few, the impact it has on me has lessened by a large amount.

oSize: I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.

oEnergy: My daily energy has notably improved. This is most apparent while working a physical job. The same tasks that had me ready to drop by the end of the day, are now completed with energy intact. I think this ties into the noted increase in endurance as well. My added energy has really made my life easier/more enjoyable during the last few weeks of my run. It carries over to the gym as well, but the overall difference is what has me most impressed.

oSleep Quality: I have gotten through the day easier with less than optimal sleep time. This could perhaps indicate an improvement in the "quality" of what sleep I am getting. I also haven't been waking up more than once (bathroom) during the night, which doesn't usually happen on a consistent basis.

oFeelings/Mood: I have felt great on a daily basis. I'm unsure if this is a direct result of PA, or if it has more to do with the extra daily energy and gym results I'm consistently seeing. I have however, noticed an increase in my mood shortly after dosing PA a few times. I wasn't sure what the main cause of this was due to taking several supplements pre workout. Either way, my mood has shown a good amount of improvement overall and my confidence has been high, both in and out of the gym.

oOther Effects:
    -Thermo: There has been a noticeable rise in body temperature after dosing PA. It hasn't been at the same level consistently, but is noticed the majority of the time.

-Appetite: My hunger has been increased overall during the last 30 days. This has happened off and on since the end of my first week of supplementation. At times it remains high for a few days, but others it is more sporadic and far less noticeable. Eating the way I do, I'm somewhat surprised that I would even notice this at all.

I believe that sums up my experience over the last 30 days with PA (I'm hoping I didn't forget anything). I once again want to thank Jacob, Casey, and the entire USPlabs team for such a great opportunity. I also want to give a special thanks to Distilled Water, for his great support throughout this entire process. I really appreciate it and you're doing a great job man.

I'm currently waiting for another bottle of PA to arrive and am looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish over the next month. Hopefully it will arrive tonight and I can get right back to keeping this great run going.
    Damn good review Breezy. I have absolutely zero questions left to ask. I will throw you 2 bills for that bottle coming your way. Can't wait for it to go on sale.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Damn good review Breezy. I have absolutely zero questions left to ask. I will throw you 2 bills for that bottle coming your way. Can't wait for it to go on sale.
    Thanks Fumoney. I actually just realized that I didn't mention how I've been able to eat at a big caloric surplus without any negative impact to my body composition. It's pretty clear when going through the log, but I just added a couple sentences to the "body fat changes" section.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass on your offer haha. I really don't want to wait for the IC release to have another run at it. I'll definitely be picking up some more when it goes on sale as well.
    PES Representative
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I've gotten more out of the last 30 days dosing PA, than I recently did stacking 5 highly regarded supplements for 2 months. This was done with the same amount of effort on my part and I think speaks volumes for how unique and effective a supplement PA truly is. The changes to my body composition and overall appearance have been more than I would expect from any amount of supplementation over a 30 day period. Having another month to improve on this, should allow for some very impressive results. On top of the appearance changes being a pleasant surprise, I think PA is probably the best ergogenic aid that I've used to date. The progress I've made in the gym has topped what I was able to accomplish over several months leading up to this run. I've been walking into the gym with my confidence at an all-time high, basically knowing that my previous numbers were going to be beaten.

oBodyweight changes: I finished my first bottle up a total of 3.2lbs. What impressed me most about this is that the weight is entirely lean and I actually appear to be slightly leaner.

oBodyfat changes: There has been no additional body fat added over the last 30 days. My appearance is looking tight/dry and I believe that I've actually shed a small amount of fat. This has been confirmed by taking a few measurements with my calipers. It's only a slight difference, but being up 3lbs+, I'd say that it's a good accomplishment. Another thing to note is that I was eating at big caloric surplus throughout the month. I ended up bringing my calories to a very high level and fat accumulation remained non existent.

oFeelings/Mood: I have felt great on a daily basis. I'm unsure if this is a direct result of PA, or if it has more to do with the extra daily energy and gym results I'm consistently seeing. I have however, noticed an increase in my mood shortly after dosing PA a few times. I wasn't sure what the main cause of this was due to taking several supplements pre workout. Either way, my mood has shown a good amount of improvement overall and my confidence has been high, both in and out of the gym.

oOther Effects:

amazing review,you have had one of the most informative,and in depth detailed logs i have ever followed.Such an amzing logger,and a beast none the less.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

amazing review,you have had one of the most informative,and in depth detailed logs i have ever followed.Such an amzing logger,and a beast none the less.
    Thanks Mack. I'm glad you decided to follow. The different effects of the supplement left me with plenty to cover.
    PES Representative
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Thanks Mack. I'm glad you decided to follow. The different effects of the supplement left me with plenty to cover.
    a lot happened in 30 days...kind of keeps you guessing for 30 days not knowing exactly what is going on...a beautiful thing..
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

a lot happened in 30 days...kind of keeps you guessing for 30 days not knowing exaclty what is going on...a beautiful thing..
    Yes it is. The 30 days have definitely provided more than expected. As soon as I realized that one effect was taking place, another would start making itself known. One thing I know for sure is that I can't wait to go another 30 days haha. I have a few ideas, but another month should help me better understand what is going on.
    PES Representative
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.88%

Thanks Fumoney. I actually just realized that I didn't mention how I've been able to eat at a big caloric surplus without any negative impact to my body composition. It's pretty clear when going through the log, but I just added a couple sentences to the "body fat changes" section.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass on your offer haha. I really don't want to wait for the IC release to have another run at it. I'll definitely be picking up some more when it goes on sale as well.
    LOL... I was just kidding of course. Looks like I will have a shot at buying it early January.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

LOL... I was just kidding of course. Looks like I will have a shot at buying it early January.
    Haha I knew you were kidding, but probably would've passed anyways lol. January 8th looks like the date of the IC release.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Day 35

Having the chance to sleep late and not work the last 3 days has me feeling fresh. I should have a better idea if any of my added energy has started to fade when I resume work in the morning.

My weight was 211.6lbs (+4.6lbs from “Day1”) this morning.

Vascularity is still up, but has started to fade somewhat in a couple areas. The veins in my lower abdomen and thighs don’t have quite the same “pop” as they did a few days ago.

I was unable to make it to the gym today, as I spent the day helping a friend move and didn’t want to miss tonight’s football game. I was planning on my optional bicep/forearm/calve/ab routine and will probably move on to shoulders/traps tomorrow.

I hit my intended calorie goal based on the day’s activity.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 5289
    Carbs: 508
    Protein: 426
    Fat: 190
    (37/32/31)

I unfortunately did not receive any PA today. I will resume dosing when it shows up and have no problem logging its use regardless, but am unsure how much of an impact (if any) the gap in dosing could have on my final results. That being said, I’m open to any feedback regarding the continuation of this log.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Breezy, final review....top notch! On par with the rest of your updates. Again, I cannot stress enough how much you're doing for the community and it's greatly appreciated.

Here's more info guys, should be dropping soon so get signed up for the IC release! Once this one time, killer deal hits, it's gone just as fast so don't miss out!

http://www.versa-1.com/
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Breezy, final review....top notch! On par with the rest of your updates. Again, I cannot stress enough how much you're doing for the community and it's greatly appreciated.

Here's more info guys, should be dropping soon so get signed up for the IC release! Once this one time, killer deal hits, it's gone just as fast so don't miss out!

http://www.versa-1.com/
    Thanks brother. I really appreciate the support and feeback you've given throughout the log.

I'll be putting some money aside for the IC release.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Spectacular review bro! Hit on everything and the product really sounds amazing! Can't wait to see this months progress bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Spectacular review bro! Hit on everything and the product really sounds amazing! Can't wait to see this months progress bro!
    We waiting for you bro...
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

Awesome final review bro. Can't wait ro have a run (or 5) with this myself.

As with any supplement, you only get out what you put in and you were definitly pushing for the results you got. So 'grats on working so hard to get the most out of your run. Look forward to the continuation of the log.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Thanks man. I'm sure I'll think of something I left out. It's pretty amazing that one little cap can be responsible for such a variety of effects. The fact that I'm not the only one reporting them is very reasurring as well. I'm hoping to get month 2 started tonight.

We waiting for you bro...
    His time will come lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Awesome final review bro. Can't wait ro have a run (or 5) with this myself.

As with any supplement, you only get out what you put in and you were definitly pushing for the results you got. So 'grats on working so hard to get the most out of your run. Look forward to the continuation of the log.
    Thanks Jiigzz. I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks of it. My already strong faith in USPlabs has reached a new level.

Thanks again. I always try to get the most out of my supplementation. If someone told me that the proper effort was given on their part (while running PA) and they weren't happy with the outcome, I'd probably have a hard time believing them.
    PES Representative
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

I'm running late this morning and will have an update later in the day.
    PES Representative
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I had a Breezy type breakfast this morning, you would have been proud. This was the first appetite spike I've had since Versa-1. Makes me miss it, lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

I had a Breezy type breakfast this morning, you would have been proud. This was the first appetite spike I've had since Versa-1. Makes me miss it, lol.
    That's my boy! haha. I've been missing it the last few day as well. I'm still eating like a savage per usual, but as of this morning, it seems to be affecting my weight a little differently. It shot up to 216lbs, which I'm thinking is all extra water. I need more VERSA-1 in my life ASAP lol.
    PES Representative
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

That's my boy! haha. I've been missing it the last few day as well. I'm still eating like a savage per usual, but as of this morning, it seems to be affecting my weight a little differently. It shot up to 216lbs, which I'm thinking is all extra water. I need more VERSA-1 in my life ASAP lol.
    Haha. Yes I do believe another month of this great product will deliver sick results from you..
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Haha. Yes I do believe another month of this great product will deliver sick results from you..
    I hope so. Based on the last month, I don't see why not.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:16 AM