Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"

Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz
    Ever make your own shakes to have on the run? I don't have to eat 6000kcals but some days when i'm just not hungry I make myself a 1500kcal shake. Mostly EVOO, EVCO, Oats, whole milk + skim milk, PB, Almonds, 2 bananas, Creamed rice and a pinch (or 5) of cinnamon. It makes around 750ml- 1 litre.
    That sounds good..

2. Day 23 continued

It seemed pretty obvious today that my overall energy and endurance at work has improved. The same things that had me ready to drop a few weeks ago weren’t nearly as punishing. I felt great all day and still do currently.

I got out of work a little late but still had enough time to get in a solid workout.

The following was taken pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    1 sample pack Fierce Domination
    100mg caffeine
    2g ALCAR
    2 scoops Protocol

1 scoop I-BCAA Max was used intra workout

The thermo effect was quite noticeable today. I once again had a very light sweat going as I arrived at the gym. The only difference with pre workout dosing was the use of Fierce Domination. I had used it a handful of times previously and am very familiar with its effects. I’m not sure how much caffeine it contains per scoop, but I’m wondering if the total consumed has anything to do with the level of the thermo effect.

It looks like great workouts have become the norm, as today’s went/felt amazing. I was full of energy and felt strong throughout. My confidence was at a new high and I made some form of progress with everything.

-some previous #’s in parenthesis

Pull Ups
    BWx20 (BWx18)
    BW+50x8 (BW+50x7)
    BW+60x6 (BW+60x5)
    BW+65x5 (BW+70x4)
    BW+70x4 (BW+70x3)

-I could have left the gym happy after my first set. I had been trying to reach BWx20 for what seems like forever.

Deadlift
    315x10 (315x10)
    365x10 (365x8)
    415x8 (415x6)
    445x3 (415x6)
    455x2 (415x5)

-My back was feeling good on the first couple sets, so I decided to go heavier again. My high two weeks ago was 435x3.

BB Row
    225x12 (225x11)
    245x8 (255x5)
    255x7 (255x5)
    260x5 (255x4)

-Last week’s weight went up with ease. I was really impressed with the progress made this week.

V-Bar Lat Pulldown (focus on negative/~5 seconds)
    200x8 (200x7)
    200x7 (200x6)
    200x7 (220x4)
    210x5 (225x3)

Seated Cable row
    200x9 (200x8)
    220x6 (200x8)
    225x6 (220x5)
    drop (220x5)
    165x6

Hyperextensions (arms out/holding 14lb med ball)

-This was the first time I maintained 12 reps over 3 sets. I usually finish at least -2.

I’m still feeling great about tonight’s workout. A lot of the lifts that I was beginning to see progress slow down with a few weeks ago are now moving forward at a good pace.

The vascularity on my forearms reached a new level. The recently visible veins on the top sides of them are growing in number and prominence. They don’t pop like the rest of my arms, but are certainly making some progress.

I hit my calorie target for the day and had no problem doing so. My appetite was up and I was feeling hungry between meals and snacks.

Today’s calorie total and breakdown were as follows:

Calories: 5788
    Carbs: 583
    Protein: 462
    Fat: 203
    (39/31/30)
    •   

3. Day 24

I was a little slow in getting up this morning, but after a scoop of Focus XT and a solid meal, Iím feeling good.

I was surprised to see my weight go up to 211lbs (+4lbs from ďDay1Ē). Itís not a big increase, but I didnít expect a rise this far into the workweek. Either way, Iíll gladly take it, as my appearance is still looking pretty good. I believe Iím at least as lean as when I started and muscle fullness/density are both improved.

Another surprise this morning was that my back is already feeling some soreness from last nightís workout. Itís minimal, but enough to make me want to do a little stretching. I think the added weight on my lifts helped with the early onset of DOMS.

Breakfast was eggs, hash browns, an Ezekiel English muffin, a spinach pancake, cereal, and almond butter.

Breakfast calorie total and breakdown:

Calories: 1531
    Carbs: 152
    Protein: 56
    Fat: 85

4. Day 24 continued

Energy continued to be good throughout the day, despite a lot of physical work.

The slight DOMS I was experiencing this morning has been growing stronger as the day progresses. At this point, my back has an overall level of soreness that I haven’t felt in a long time. I’m not sure if PA has anything to do with it, but I normally don’t notice much soreness, if any, as a result of my workouts. Perhaps this is a cumulative effect that I’m just starting to feel. My biceps literally never get DOMS, so if it occurs after tonight’s workout, I’ll know something’s up.

My hunger was up for the second day in a row. I couldn’t help but eat my remaining “work food” during lunch, which I knew I would regret a couple hours later.

I’m about ready to head to the gym and will take the following pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    200mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2g ALCAR
    2.5 scoops Protocol

1 scoop I-BCAA Max will be used intra workout

Today’s workout will be focused on arms and some light chest work.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 24 continued

Energy continued to be good throughout the day, despite a lot of physical work.

The slight DOMS I was experiencing this morning have been getting stronger as the day progresses. At this point, my back has an overall level of soreness that I havenít felt in a long time. Iím not sure if PA has anything to do with it, but I normally donít notice much soreness, if any, as a result of my workouts. Perhaps this is a cumulative effect that Iím just starting to feel. My biceps literally never get DOMS, so if that occurs after tonightís workout, Iíll know somethingís up.

My hunger was up for the second day in a row. I couldnít help but eat my remaining ďwork foodĒ during lunch, which I knew I would regret a couple hours later.

Iím about ready to head to the gym and will take the following pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    200mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2g ALCAR
    2.5 scoops Protocol

1 scoop I-BCAA Max will be used intra workout

Todayís workout will be focused on arms and some light chest work.
    I may have misses it but what time do you train?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

I may have misses it but what time do you train?
    I'm going to the gym now and it's 6:30pm here on the east coast. It's usually sometime between 5pm-8pm when I start my workout.
    PEScience Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

I'm going to the gym now and it's 6:30pm here on the east coast. It's usually sometime between 5pm-8pm when I start my workout.
    Ahh I see.. One day try training fasted I the morning.. I switched me workouts to that time and I seem to have better results that way..

8. Excuse my misspelled words.. My hands are huge for my phone and I type fast.. Hahaha

9. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

Ahh I see.. One day try training fasted I the morning.. I switched me workouts to that time and I seem to have better results that way..
    Morning workouts aren't an option currently. I'd have to head to the gym at 3am, which I would do, but my gym doesn't open until 5am.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Excuse my misspelled words.. My hands are huge for my phone and I type fast.. Hahaha
    Haha. No problem man. It made you sound like a pirate lol.
    PEScience Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Morning workouts aren't an option currently. I'd have to head to the gym at 3am, which I would do, but my gym doesn't open until 5am.

Haha. No problem man. It made you sound like a pirate lol.
    Yeah my gym opens at 5 also. That's when I usually train.. Pirate eh.. Hahaha.. I'm one big a$$ pirate.. Hahaha

11. I don't like the rushed feeling of training in the morning. If I was still on my 3pm-1:30am shift it'd be a different story.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    I don't like the rushed feeling of training in the morning. If I was still on my 3pm-1:30am shift it'd be a different story.
    That's a long ass shift.
    I'm never @ work past 10pm usually.
    I train at night.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

Yeah my gym opens at 5 also. That's when I usually train.. Pirate eh.. Hahaha.. I'm one big a$$ pirate.. Hahaha
    I think I'll be switching gyms and work hours pretty soon, so I'll probably give it a shot. Yes you are haha.
    PEScience Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

That's a long ass shift.
    I'm never @ work past 10pm usually.
    I train at night.
    Worked 4, 10's. mon-thur

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I don't like the rushed feeling of training in the morning. If I was still on my 3pm-1:30am shift it'd be a different story.
    For my previous job, I didn't have to be at the office until 11am. That was perfect for a morning workout and not dealing with being rushed.
    PEScience Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Worked 4, 10's. mon-thur
    I had a shift like too @ my job, they canceled it cause when people called off it screwed up work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. Interesting, Coop noticed a similar effect with the DOMS

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Interesting, Coop noticed a similar effect with the DOMS
    Yeah, I just saw that. I'm curious to see if it continues. My elbows felt a little rusty on my first set of close grip bench tonight as well. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it, if I wasn't already wondering about possible inflammatory effects. There's nowhere near enough evidence to support the idea at this point though.
    PEScience Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Yeah, I just saw that. I'm curious to see if it continues. My elbows felt a little rusty on my first set of close grip bench tonight as well. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it, if I wasn't already wondering about possible inflammatory effects. There's nowhere near enough evidence to support the idea at this point though.
    To help cure it use the smith machine for the close grips..

20. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

To help cure it use the smith machine for the close grips..
    I actually considered trying that tonight, but there wasn't one available at the time.
    PEScience Representative

21. Day 24 continued

The thermo effect was fairly strong when I arrived at the gym and I worked up a good sweat. I plan on lowering the caffeine dose tomorrow to see if I notice any difference.

I’m more than happy to report that strength isn’t slowing down at all and I’m continuing to make great progress with each workout. The results of the last couple weeks really have me feeling unstoppable when I get in the gym…it’s awesome haha.

Close Grip Bench
    250x8 (240x8)
    270x5 (260x5)
    275x4 (270x4)
    280x3 (275x3)
    285x3 (280x2)

Reverse Grip Bench
    225x7 (225x6)
    225x6 (240x4)
    240x5 (260x2)
    260x3 (260x2)
    drop
    200x8 (200x6)

Chest Press (machine)
    220x10 (220x8)
    230x8 (220x8)
    Incline Chest Press (machine)
    200x12 (200x10)
    210x8 (210x7)

DB Incline Overhead Tri Ext. (weight per arm)
    60x11
    70x8
    70x7

-additional reps on all sets compared to when last performed

DB Incline Curls (45 degree/focus on negative)
    50x9 (55x6)
    55x7 (60x3)
    60x4 (60x3)
    -----(60x3)
    drop
    40x7 (40x6)

Pec Deck
    220x13 (205x14)
    250x8 (250x7)
    265x6 (265x4)
    drop
    175x7 (175x7)

Hammer Curls (Rope)
    50x20
    65x15
    80x8

-I hadn’t done these in a while and undershot a good starting point.

Pumps and vascularity were both strong.

My diet remained on track and I finished with a good surplus for the day (based on my activity level).

Calories: 5721
    Carbs: 622
    Protein: 425
    Fat: 204
    (41/28/31)

22. Nice increase ms on your lifts. Nothing mind shattering but man the consistency of increases with you is crazy. Nice work.

The DOMS effect is interesting.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice increase ms on your lifts. Nothing mind shattering but man the consistency of increases with you is crazy. Nice work.

The DOMS effect is interesting.
    Thanks LTL. Honestly man, I'm really impressed with the increase in strength/endurance I'm seeing. A lot of my lifts were stalling out the 2-3 weeks leading up to this and I actually saw numbers decline slightly with a couple. Things are now moving forward at great pace across the board. I believe that almost all of my increases are finally "true PR's" as well, topping my strength before I lost all my weight/power. It's a great feeling.

The level of soreness yesterday was definitely unexpected and is still quite noticeable. My biceps seem to be holding up at this point, but I'll see how they feel by the end of the day. Any level of DOMS with them would be unusual.
    PEScience Representative

24. Day 25

Sleep was minimal, but my energy this morning is good. I had some Focus XT to help me get moving, but feel like I would be doing fine without it.

My weight came down a little to 210lbs (+3lbs from “Day1”) this morning. All added weight appears to be lean mass.

DOMS with my back is still pretty strong and now covers the entire area (lower back wasn’t as noticeable yesterday). There’s not much soreness, if any, as a result of last night’s session at this point, but it hasn’t been very long post workout either.

I’m currently rushing to get to work, but here’s a quick calorie breakdown of today’s breakfast:

Calories: 1590
    Carbs: 193
    Protein: 50
    Fat: 73

25. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 25

Sleep was minimal, but my energy this morning is good. I had some Focus XT to help me get moving, but feel like I would be doing fine without it.

My weight came down a little to 210lbs (+3lbs from ďDay1Ē) this morning. All added weight appears to be lean mass.

DOMS with my back is still pretty strong and now covers the entire area (lower back wasnít as noticeable yesterday). Thereís not much soreness, if any, as a result of last nightís session at this point, but it hasnít been very long post workout either.

Iím currently rushing to get to work, but hereís a quick calorie breakdown of todayís breakfast:

Calories: 1590
    Carbs: 193
    Protein: 50
    Fat: 73
    Lifting the weights you do, I think a little DOMS is inevitable haha.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Lifting the weights you do, I think a little DOMS is inevitable haha.
    Haha You'd think so, but it's pretty minimal the majority of the time. However, I have a feeling DOMS is going to be ridiculous after tonight's workout. It's been a busy day and I'll have an update in a little while.
    PEScience Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Haha You'd think so, but it's pretty minimal the majority of the time. However, I have a feeling DOMS is going to be ridiculous after tonight's workout. It's been a busy day and I'll have an update in a little while.
    Nice, looking forward to it.

28. Day 25 continued

I had a long physical workday and was able to walk away with some energy intact. This continues to be a very welcome change and has really made my life easier the last couple weeks.

My appetite was noticeably high for the third day in a row. I’m wondering if this recent trend will continue.

Yesterday’s workout hasn’t led to any significant DOMS at this point. There is a small amount of soreness in my triceps and forearms.

I didn’t have much time for a workout, but decided to head to the gym and see what I could get done.

The following was taken pre workout:

1 cap Patented Anabolic
    100mg caffeine
    2 scoops Craze
    2.5 scoops Protocol

1 scoop I-BCAA Max was used intra workout

Today’s workout was focused on legs. Working late today, left me with a minimal amount of time before the gym closed and I changed my approach to compensate for it. I had just about 30 minutes from the time I arrived, so I dropped some exercises/weight/rest and powered through my routine at an accelerated pace. It ended up being a real test of strength/endurance and had to be one of the most punishing 30 minutes I’ve spent in the gym. I was definitely happy with my performance and even more so after looking at the results a little closer.

BB Back Squat
    315x20 (315x8)
    405x15 (405x5)
    455x10 (455x5)
    455x9 (505x3)
    ------ (505x3)
    ------ (505x3)

-The rest time between sets was cut in half, the thermo effect was felt and I was sweating like crazy. After going over the numbers, I found strength had made some good improvements. Based on weight/reps, 405x15 showed a decent strength increase from my previous high. The next set of 455x10 surpassed that, while maintaining the same level of depth with each rep. I’m really impressed that strength increased at that point, especially with the approach I was taking. When the last set was finished, I was completely out of breath, about ready to collapse, and had a massive leg pump with an intensity that I don’t think I’ve previously experienced. I can actually still feel my legs burning somewhat right now.

Seated Leg Curl
    220x15
    220x14

Leg Extensions
    265x13
    265x11

DB alt Lunges
    70 x failure
    drop
    40x failure

I literally had a tough time leaving the gym. I was feeling a little nauseous shortly after finishing and had to hold off on my usual post workout shake. Apparently it was obvious how beat up I was, as I had a woman tell me that I “look exhausted and should go to bed”, when I stopped to get gas on the way home.

I finished up my food intake with a late dinner and kept my calorie goal on track for the day.

Calories: 5767
    Carbs: 635
    Protein: 388
    Fat: 197
    (43/27/30)

My only plan for tomorrow is rest. I’ll be sleeping in and spending my time relaxing.

29. Big weight + legs + short rest = nausea like a mofo.

Moving some big weight, 405x15 is nooooo joke. A full day of rest should almost be mandatory after an intense squat session like that

30. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Big weight + legs + short rest = nausea like a mofo.

Moving some big weight, 405x15 is nooooo joke. A full day of rest should almost be mandatory after an intense squat session like that
    Your equation is correct haha.

Thanks man. My legs have always been a strong point. I started playing hockey at a young age and it results in a lot of leg power and mass. I doubt I'll ever get them back to the size they were when I played competitively. I'm definitely looking forward to some rest.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 11:16 PM