MSRIDER test driving NLA PERFORMANCE SWOLL-N

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Yes you do have some more products on the way! I'm about to lift chest and biceps and I think I'm gonna have to do this routine! Looks great.
    What can I say, I got the Best Boss! Haha! By all means go ahead and hit it up Justin. I enjoy this routine, whereas I'm getting some repatition in and some strength 1rm sets aswell. You might have to Put up a workout Log of yours, your pretty stacked fo show

2. I will be posting up my final Swoll-N thoughts and I've already gave a review because the product was so good, couldn't wait to tell all you guys about how great the pumps are. I will post up a video of me doing curls to give a visual Review of how awesome the pumps are, veins were rocken Baby!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I will be posting up my final Swoll-N thoughts and I've already gave a review because the product was so good, couldn't wait to tell all you guys about how great the pumps are. I will post up a video of me doing curls to give a visual Review of how awesome the pumps are, veins were rocken Baby!
    Hell ya! Can't wait to see this one!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

4. Here we go: Unfortunately today was the last of my Swoll-N. But it was by far my best pump Day. I purposely psuhed my muscles today too the limit. I was Jacked! My veins before I started this product were barely noticable. Not the case now. My Veins somehow or another have started Branching out and creating new ones. I tell you that for aslong as I'm lifting I'm going to be using Swoll-N for the pumps while working out and for creating the most vascular body I can.

Just wanna give a Special Thanks too Justin, the NLA Founder for letting me try this product and then giving me the opportunity to rep his great products. I am forrever indebted to you for giving me this oportunity and helping me and everyone else reach there full potential in the weight room.

So Here is my final workout under my first Bottle of Swoll-N, and I made sure it was arm day

Incline db concentration curls:
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10

Spider Curls:
    75x10
    75x10
    75x10

Dips:
    Bwx25
    Bw+45x15
    Bw+90x10

Cable close grip pushdowns:
    14 platesx10
    Full stackx10
    Full stack +20extra platesx10

Cables straight bar curls:
    12 platesx10
    14x10
    14x10

Kick backs:
    30x10x3sets

Finished my workout with Alternating Db curls standing:
    40x10
    50x10
    60x10 pr (video this one)

I just wanna tell everyone that this product is totaly lagit. If you wanna get the best pump of your life, do yourself a favor get you some Swoll-N.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tWPh0dxfNfY

5. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Hell ya! Can't wait to see this one!
    Final Review is up Boss!
    •   

6. Just thought I would post up a new Raw PR on deads. Hit 495x1 no straps, just a belt. I was more pumped to get this than the 550 with straps I did.

7. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Just thought I would post up a new Raw PR on deads. Hit 495x1 no straps, just a belt. I was more pumped to get this than the 550 with straps I did.
    Nice lift man, that's impressive!

8. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Just thought I would post up a new Raw PR on deads. Hit 495x1 no straps, just a belt. I was more pumped to get this than the 550 with straps I did.
    impressive
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Very impressive great job bro!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post

Nice lift man, that's impressive!
    Thank you sir!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

impressive
    Thanks Bro!

12. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Very impressive great job bro!
    I apreciate that Brotha! Goal is 600 by June all raw Gunna need some help haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:50 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:11 PM
  4. Jet's 2 Week Test DRIVE
    By Jet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:52 PM