Getting a SLINSHOT too the top

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. So basically here is what im getting out of slinshot.

    Recovery- Im recovering slightly faster which is a good thing, cause I dont get as much sleep as many people.

    Bloat- It takes away that bloated feeling and look after eating a huge meal. I still look like I just worked out after taking slinshot with a big meal, and sometimes it even makes me more hungry!!

    Fullness- Not only does it take away the bloat, it has an almost "pump" looking like effect for me, I get a bit more vascular, and my muscles are full!

    So far Im liking the slinshot!


  2. Very humbling leg day
    •   
       


  3. Welcome back. :P
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Thanks Aaron

  5. Today I felt awful.

    Squats
    135x5 225x5 235x5 245x4 255x2

    Sumo deads
    135x5 225x5x3

    After that I threw up twice and went home. I'll probably hit legs again Friday / Saturday
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Today I felt awful.

    Squats
    135x5 225x5 235x5 245x4 255x2

    Sumo deads
    135x5 225x5x3

    After that I threw up twice and went home. I'll probably hit legs again Friday / Saturday
    Threw up huh?
    Damn!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Today I felt awful.

    Squats
    135x5 225x5 235x5 245x4 255x2

    Sumo deads
    135x5 225x5x3

    After that I threw up twice and went home. I'll probably hit legs again Friday / Saturday
    Nice squats brother man!! I can't even barley do the bar and two plates. I just don't like squats. Even though I'd like to. Ouch throw up, was it from eating or lack of, or sick? I know lot of days i do legs I feel like hacking lol. Hope your ok.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Threw up huh?
    Damn!
    Teive

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Teive
    Twice

  10. Hope you not gettin sick,maybe just a bad day!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Hope you not gettin sick,maybe just a bad day!
    i hope so, but one thing is for sure im really weak in the legs lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    i hope so, but one thing is for sure im really weak in the legs lol.
    We all have a weak point.I used to be so ashamed bc I could actually bench more than I could squat,I know!but changing things up and adding new stuff,like lunges,and doing box squats until my strength got up helped me a lot in legs.Also doing high volume has been the best way for me to gain on legs!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    We all have a weak point.I used to be so ashamed bc I could actually bench more than I could squat,I know!but changing things up and adding new stuff,like lunges,and doing box squats until my strength got up helped me a lot in legs.Also doing high volume has been the best way for me to gain on legs!
    I totally understand. I hate my body cause I'm a chestbrah... My upper body is huge but my lower body looks pathetic .. like do I even do leg day bro?

  14. Light cardio tonight jogged 1.5 miles in about 15 mins

  15. Chest weighed 166.7 today

    Db bench press at diff angles
    [email protected]* [email protected]* [email protected]* [email protected] [email protected]

    Dips+35lbs
    8/10/8.5

    Wide grip bp ss with high cable flies
    135x6/40x10 135x6/40x10

  16. Getting swole mane!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Chest weighed 166.7 today

    Db bench press at diff angles
    [email protected]* [email protected]* [email protected]* [email protected] [email protected]

    Dips+35lbs
    8/10/8.5

    Wide grip bp ss with high cable flies
    135x6/40x10 135x6/40x10
    Dang you got a heavy chest bruhhhh
    166lbs? Whats the rest of your body weigh?

    Nice log so are btw
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Alright so Ive been taking slinshot for about a month now. 3 on workout days 2 on off days. I missed a couple days though. Anyways I just wanna share my experience. It helped me lean up a bit, even though I was eating dirtier than Im used too. I have about 4-5 days left as I need to count them pills.

    I love the way it makes me look full when taking it preworkout, i walk into the gym with a jacked up look. taking it post workout, it helps get rid of the "i just ate now i feel like I need to take nap" feeling. (for me) I just feel like this product would be better suited as an on cycle product to boost gains or too someone like LTL who has their diet tuned in 1000%. Not knocking the product, but for someone that isnt as disciplined as them, i feel like its not for the average user. I still give this product a 7/10 as I did still experience phenomenal effects, from fullness, to less lethargy, and better recovery. From my experience, this would be a cutting/recomp product. Thank you grambo and Purus for the opportunity to run your product, you guys are still number 1 in my book!!!!! This log will continue for about another week

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Alright so Ive been taking slinshot for about a month now. 3 on workout days 2 on off days. I missed a couple days though. Anyways I just wanna share my experience. It helped me lean up a bit, even though I was eating dirtier than Im used too. I have about 4-5 days left as I need to count them pills.

    I love the way it makes me look full when taking it preworkout, i walk into the gym with a jacked up look. taking it post workout, it helps get rid of the "i just ate now i feel like I need to take nap" feeling. (for me) I just feel like this product would be better suited as an on cycle product to boost gains or too someone like LTL who has their diet tuned in 1000%. Not knocking the product, but for someone that isnt as disciplined as them, i feel like its not for the average user. I still give this product a 7/10 as I did still experience phenomenal effects, from fullness, to less lethargy, and better recovery. From my experience, this would be a cutting/recomp product. Thank you grambo and Purus for the opportunity to run your product, you guys are still number 1 in my book!!!!! This log will continue for about another week
    Good write up man appreciate it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good write up man appreciate it.
    Anything for my purus bros. I really do appreciate the opp, this is the third product You guys have let me try and you guys are by far one of the most professional, personable, and generous companies. Purus is number 1

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Anything for my purus bros. I really do appreciate the opp, this is the third product You guys have let me try and you guys are by far one of the most professional, personable, and generous companies. Purus is number 1
    Ftw ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. nice work,traps are up there bro,and like tha ink!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    nice work,traps are up there bro,and like tha ink!
    haha not quite as good as your traps brothaman, and you have some sick back ink if i do remember

    bout to go hit some deads/front squats with some back/quad work

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    haha not quite as good as your traps brothaman, and you have some sick back ink if i do remember

    bout to go hit some deads/front squats with some back/quad work
    indeed i do!thanks.go kill it bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 192
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 11:11 PM
  2. GRRR... bald spot on the top of myhead
    By silverSurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 12:03 PM
  3. The Top 10 "Tran-Fat" Foods
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 11:13 PM
  4. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:52 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in