Getting a SLINSHOT too the top

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    no they were already deployed when I got out of basic and got back last year. They didnt take many casualties so I wasnt needed :/
    Sh!tty, I've heard a lot of rumor about deploying but the Intel guys are telling me it won't happen, no matter how much the Col. wants to go.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Sh!tty, I've heard a lot of rumor about deploying but the Intel guys are telling me it won't happen, no matter how much the Col. wants to go.
    same here..end 2013 was the earliest i heard lol but that could just be talk
    •   
       


  3. Oh **** def in this ride hellz yeah and man your are one lean ripped machine!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    iowa guard
    Where in Iowa ya from? Iowa city here.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh **** def in this ride hellz yeah and man your are one lean ripped machine!!!
    haha but I dont have abs yet I have so much seperation in everywhere but my abs

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Where in Iowa ya from? Iowa city here.
    right now ottumwa

  7. Update: took a couple days off to use my free time to write a paper

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69 459"/>


    Name:  1310483866536.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  20.5 KB

  9. Haha head butt people
    •   
       


  10. Getting things back on track this week I kinda let life get the best of me the last two weeks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Getting things back on track this week I kinda let life get the best of me the last two weeks
    What happened?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    What happened?
    College , drill, girlfriend broke up with me just a few things

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    College , drill, girlfriend broke up with me just a few things
    Go to a dark place and crush the weights.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Go to a dark place and crush the weights.
    I planned on it after class!

  15. hella sick workout today, also love the slinshot, makes me look full, but not bloated! love it! almost as if i have a pump.

    also, started liquid t911 and liquid formadrol for a bulk stack and slinshot will be to help shuttle those much needed nutrients to my muscles for better recovery. t911 has a very small amount of androsterone so its almost a PH but its not. Liquid Formadrol is an AI and im using that too boost the t911 and also promote the lean dry look. Anyways here is the workout, will have pics later

    Incline BP
    135x5 140x5 145x5 150x5 155x5 175x3 -> 135x3 (was a dropset)

    Ladder cable flies, start at bottom and work way up the ladder so, 50x5x14 so 70 total reps, and hit every part of the chest.

    Dips+25lbs
    8/8/7

    felt really alpha today. FUARK

  16. Good job man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. I just dont know why my incline numbers blow so hard! maybe its my shoulder strength / front delts.. any powerlifters or anyone who can acknowledge that issue? I can Max out pretty high like 250-275 on flat but on incline i can only do like 185-195 1rm

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    I just dont know why my incline numbers blow so hard! maybe its my shoulder strength / front delts.. any powerlifters or anyone who can acknowledge that issue? I can Max out pretty high like 250-275 on flat but on incline i can only do like 185-195 1rm
    Db's and smith machines helped my bb incline out alot. Keep at it man. If your around a 250 flat 195-205 probably isn't that far off. When I'm bench 330-350 my inclines are only in the 260-275 max area.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. (not that I'm that qualified...) Got a vid of your incline? Could be shoulders or could just be form, or even the amount of incline on the bench affecting the numbers...(my bench has several incline settings of varying degrees).

    Those dropsets, like you're doing, have helped me a ton on busting thru roadblocks -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    (not that I'm that qualified...) Got a vid of your incline? Could be shoulders or could just be form, or even the amount of incline on the bench affecting the numbers...(my bench has several incline settings of varying degrees).

    Those dropsets, like you're doing, have helped me a ton on busting thru roadblocks -
    ill get a video!

  21. Purus is getting you right where you need to be, cool Animal shirt as well!
    BTW, you smoke Mr.Thomas? :tsk:
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Pfc Thomas huh?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Purus is getting you right where you need to be, cool Animal shirt as well!
    BTW, you smoke Mr.Thomas? :tsk:
    Only at drill , I do dip outside of drill though

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Pfc Thomas huh?
    Yeah should be getting my 4 pretty soon

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Yeah should be getting my 4 pretty soon
    Lol I won't be getting my four for a little while still.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol I won't be getting my four for a little while still.
    haha well youre a cadet or are you commissioned already?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    haha well youre a cadet or are you commissioned already?
    Lol me? An officer? I wish, same rank as you brother. Working for ~2 bucks an hour.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 192
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 11:11 PM
  2. GRRR... bald spot on the top of myhead
    By silverSurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 12:03 PM
  3. The Top 10 "Tran-Fat" Foods
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 11:13 PM
  4. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:52 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in