SNS keeps Airborne healthy and focused!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Recieved the goods today! I want to give a big shout out to Celorza, Warbird and SNS for allowing me this opportunity! I've never used an all in one cycle assist product so this should be interesting! What I have here! CEL Cycle Assist and Fruit Punch caffeine free Focus Xt. As you all know or might know I'm am now running my first inject cycle! I'm 1 pin down!

Test E 1-14
SD kicker 1-4 at 30mg a day
Halotestin 11-14

Ima be keeping stims to a min... ConDense from time to time mixed with Focus Xt. Focus Xt solo as well for the most part.

What I'm lookin for out of the Cycle Assist is sides, bp... Just overall health.

Focus Xt will be taken a half hour pwo
Cycle Assist at rec dosage 4 hrs after orals

Stay tuned for more!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm in.. I only used cycle assist for all my PH cycles and love it.. I'm using it right now :) Cycle Asist is dosed 4 pills twice a day..

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You know I'm in here!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Recieved the goods today! I want to give a big shout out to Celorza and SNS for allowing me this opportunity! I've never used an all in one cycle assist product so this should be interesting! What I have here! CEL Cycle Assist and Fruit Punch caffeine free Focus Xt. As you all know or might know I'm am now running my first inject cycle! I'm 1 pin down!

Test E 1-14
Halotestin 11-14

Ima be keeping stims to a min... ConDense from time to time mixed with Focus Xt. Focus Xt solo as well for the most part.

What I'm lookin for out of the Cycle Assist is sides, bp... Just overall health.

Cycle Assist I'm unsure of and will post here when SNS pops in!

Stay tuned for more!
Nice Cycle bro! I'm in for the run, this will help at least keep you healthy from SD! and also I am hella curious to see how Fluoxy goes for yah! I have heard it's hardcore for strength, but harsh on sides too!

Kill it AB!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recieved the goods today! I want to give a big shout out to Celorza and SNS for allowing me this opportunity! I've never used an all in one cycle assist product so this should be interesting! What I have here! CEL Cycle Assist and Fruit Punch caffeine free Focus Xt. As you all know or might know I'm am now running my first inject cycle! I'm 1 pin down!

Test E 1-14
Halotestin 11-14

Cycle Assist I'm unsure of and will post here when SNS pops in!

Stay tuned for more!
My cycle looks similar, except SD for 3 weeks only. And no halotestin.

Have you ran halo before?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you all for joining! Hopefully I won't have to order TUDCA for the halotestin lol
It's goin down guys! First dose will kick off 4 hours after SD.
Focus xt pwo

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thank you all for joining! Hopefully I won't have to order TUDCA for the halotestin lol
It's goin down guys! First dose will kick off 4 hours after SD.
Focus xt pwo
Shredded Labs has a new TUDCA product, and there's also Liver Lock on the Planet...might be a good Idea to have it on hand :) if you feel it necessary by the time running Halotestin you can always stack CEL Cycle assist and TUDCA

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My cycle looks similar, except SD for 3 weeks only. And no halotestin.

Have you ran halo before?
Warbird!!! Welcome! OP Updated!
Never ran Halo before but excited

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Shredded Labs has a new TUDCA product, and there's also Liver Lock on the Planet...might be a good Idea to have it on hand :) if you feel it necessary by the time running Halotestin you can always stack CEL Cycle assist and TUDCA
I might! I tend to do well but this cycle bloods are def a must lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
That shredded labs tudca is a good price to,I've got some ordered.I got my I force log up today ab,hope to be starting my cycle log next week.Im so ready.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That shredded labs tudca is a good price to,I've got some ordered.I got my I force log up today ab,hope to be starting my cycle log next week.Im so ready.
Pm me link brotha

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recieved the goods today! I want to give a big shout out to Celorza, Warbird and SNS for allowing me this opportunity! I've never used an all in one cycle assist product so this should be interesting! What I have here! CEL Cycle Assist and Fruit Punch caffeine free Focus Xt. As you all know or might know I'm am now running my first inject cycle! I'm 1 pin down!

Test E 1-14
Halotestin 11-14

Cycle Assist at rec dosage 4 hrs after orals

Stay tuned for more!
Should be a very good cycle! Good luck

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Irritated... Gonna go pull some weight.
1 scoop Focus XT
2 scoop ConDense
2 Joint Help
20mg SD down

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Update comin after dinner :-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mmm dinner!!! Anyways!!! Smashed the weights today HARD! Even with my leg feeling AAAAAALLLL KINDS of bruised! No coach tonight so no gettin pushed and coached... I think I could have done better BUT strength is up!

Deads: 8/5/3/3/2/2/1/1 PIP, wrong shoes AND no belt haha
Still gettin use to kg

GoodMornings: 5/5/3

Db back rows: 8/5/5

Cable Rows straight bar with D grip: 8/5/5/5/3

Ez bar curls: 8/5/5/3

Hammer Strength Preacher curls single arm: 8/6/5

Hammer curls with hammer curl bar: 8/6/5

1 set of bw widegrip pull ups of 15

Focus XT + ConDense (crisp apple) makes one hell of a pwo.
Smooth clean energy, pumps and endurance of ConDense and insane mind+muscle connection and focus of the Focus XT is great!!! Not to mention the flavor of them mixed isn't bad at all! Crisp Frapple Punch!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another thread to add to my collection?

:wtf:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol welcome!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Rehab shoulder work and so FOCUSED!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So shoulders have been giving me some problems these past couple weeks limiting my mobility at the gym. On my past two shoulder days I haven't been going heavy but focusing on strengthenin my ligaments and muscles in shoulder starting with rear Delt work. So far it has been a success cuz shoulder pain is quite non existant right now.
Workout today consisted of...
Db rear Delt flys
Cuban press
Pec deck rear Delt flys
Rotator cuff pulls
Db lateral raises
Front dumbell press
Hammer strength military press
Db shrugs
Hammer strength shrugs
Bb heavy shrugs... I'm talkin 500+ for reps

Nice little pump going on, feeling more confident which is def a plus. Focus XT helped me focus on slow controlled reps with no quick jerks to snap my **** up. Ordering some Cotton Candy flavored cuz well that just sounds too delicious.
Minor headache going on need to check bp soon. Headache past 2 days. Did my second pin today in my other quad. Way easier then first lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So shoulders have been giving me some problems these past couple weeks limiting my mobility at the gym. On my past two shoulder days I haven't been going heavy but focusing on strengthenin my ligaments and muscles in shoulder starting with rear Delt work. So far it has been a success cuz shoulder pain is quite non existant right now.
Workout today consisted of...
Db rear Delt flys
Cuban press
Pec deck rear Delt flys
Rotator cuff pulls
Db lateral raises
Front dumbell press
Hammer strength military press
Db shrugs
Hammer strength shrugs
Bb heavy shrugs... I'm talkin 500+ for reps

Nice little pump going on, feeling more confident which is def a plus. Focus XT helped me focus on slow controlled reps with no quick jerks to snap my **** up. Ordering some Cotton Candy flavored cuz well that just sounds too delicious.
Minor headache going on need to check bp soon. Headache past 2 days. Did my second pin today in my other quad. Way easier then first lol
nice work brother!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice AB,need to get those delts ready for the tonnage they are about to push!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That is some heavy weight bro, keep it up! And for sure, get that BP checked out...it does not always mean high bp but better safe than sorry!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nice AB,need to get those delts ready for the tonnage they are about to push!
That's my main focus... My arms are big with lil delts haha shoulders I need to focus on

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That is some heavy weight bro, keep it up! And for sure, get that BP checked out...it does not always mean high bp but better safe than sorry!
Thanks man! I know that... Today its better

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Off day today... Needed rest... Very lethargic today. Gettin ready for work.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Another off day for recovery... Nothin new to report. Tired with slight headache. Seems to be gettin better tho. Which in thought it could be blood pressure and Celery Seed and HB ate helpin. Havnt got a chance to check bp yet. Tomorrows squat day! :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yea motha bitches!!! What's up now??? Haha sorry very excited right now! Squated it out against our top bodybuilder... I can't be seen!!! Anyways its official!!! I'm officially in Comp Prep! 2 months out. It's only a Bench and Deadlift comp! I'm takin lead. He thinks ill be competing at 270s haha

Squats: Didn't count sets, was competing. Maxed out at 675 which is a PR

Squat press: so this was new to me... At the squat rack he set the pins at half squat level with the bar on it. Go underneath the bar and press upwards, squat back down to bar and press back up for reps. Confidence booster and gets you use to heavy weight. 8/8/5/5
800 < heavy ass weight haha people were in awh

Skipped leg presses

Seated calf raises: 8/8/6

Hip and thigh abductor superset: 10/8/8/6 slow and steady to strengthen ligaments.

Dinner time

Headaches have subsided.... Could be high blood pressure and the Cycle Assist fixed it! Focus XT had me zoned out to perfect form! I was able to take all action to do each thing for proper form with squat. Chest out, toes out, big air, look up... All of it! Thank you SNS!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Once again,nice!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you brother!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
20mg SD
12.5 Exem
1 scoop Focus Xt
2 scoops ConDense
2 Joint Help
1 multi

Pinned my right glute with 375mg Test. Easy other then I couldn't reach. Will report in a lil. Going to hit chest

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
20mg SD
12.5 Exem
1 scoop Focus Xt
2 scoops ConDense
2 Joint Help
1 multi

Pinned my right glute with 375mg Test. Easy other then I couldn't reach. Will report in a lil. Going to hit chest
Kill it big man,I know you will!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
20mg SD
12.5 Exem
1 scoop Focus Xt
2 scoops ConDense
2 Joint Help
1 multi

Damn bro nice, how much test are you injecting per week? 750mg?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This was my third inject. My first week I was gonna load at 750 but I was nervous so only pinned 5. This week ill pin 750

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This was my third inject. My first week I was gonna load at 750 but I was nervous so only pinned 5. This week ill pin 750
:blink: I have always wanted to follow along a log with someone nearing the 1g of test per week...this will be interesting...Specially with how well you handle SD without giving in to sides bro. 300lbs are just right around the corner!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:blink: I have always wanted to follow along a log with someone nearing the 1g of test per week...this will be interesting...Specially with how well you handle SD without giving in to sides bro. 300lbs are just right around the corner!
Haha thank you man! Means a lot! Can't wait for this competition... I'll be upping to a gram prob then haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Haha thank you man! Means a lot! Can't wait for this competition... I'll be upping to a gram prob then haha
Bro , get some Tren-A!!! Tren-A and Halotestin (not at the same time!!!) are a powerlifters dream!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bro , get some Tren-A!!! Tren-A and Halotestin (not at the same time!!!) are a powerlifters dream!
I will prob next cycle haha my ARs are fresh for pinnin so starting out normal haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well todays workout was decent... I probably won't be benchin in a comp anytime soon.... My shoulder gave out on 450... No pain but just went out like it wasn't there... Scared my coach ****less...

Bench: 10/8/8/5/3/3

Db press: 8/8/8/8

Decline press: 8/8/5

OH Db tri press: 8/5/5

Rope pressdown: 8/8/5

Reverse tri pressdown: 8/8/8

Pec Dec fly: 1 set of 15, 250lbs

Weight is the same... Nothin crazy other then random wood, acne and aggression. Hunger is up since anabeta. Even more so!

Cycle Assist is doin a great job so far. Headaches are gone, no prostate problems and have a better sense of well being.
Gonna hit 2 scoops of Focus XT for pull day on Thursday

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hate to hear,watch that shoulder bro.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hate to hear,watch that shoulder bro.
Thank you man!!! Personally I think it was muscle fatigue... But he was scared ****less and it kinda brought my confidence down...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thank you man!!! Personally I think it was muscle fatigue... But he was scared ****less and it kinda brought my confidence down...
Possibly,but only you know your body and what it needs and don't need.Be careful bro as always.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Happy Halloween bros!!! Lots of candy!!!
Todays an off day kinda! I'll still be hittin an at home Ab exercise with my wife and playing with my son. He's attached to daddy today! Right glute is a lil sore nothin bad at all!!!
Feeling healthy and full if life today!
Gonna get down on some video games... Will be takin Focus XT before some COD