SNS keeps Airborne healthy and focused!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Todays an off day... Last serving of Focus XT left :-( will post final review later on... Will use last serving tomorrow. Final review will be up on SupplementReviews as well

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Suppdate on Cycle Assist will also be up in a lil ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Cycle Assist is doin its job 100%!!!
Blood Pressure is 100% in check... No headaches or nosebleeds either.
Urine is still clear... Lots of water is being drank as well
No prostate pressure either
Things are comin along smoothly! Health is the most important issue!

Reactions: mw1
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nap time and then its a pull day! Last serving of Focus XT Will be going down :-( Either way... Can we get a PR?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nap time and then its a pull day! Last serving of Focus XT Will be going down :-( Either way... Can we get a PR?
yes you can!i used my last serving of focus xt yesterday also and really felt it today :(

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yes you can!i used my last serving of focus xt yesterday also and really felt it today :(
Sad day haha... Shower time... Ready to rock!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Update in a lil

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Deads: 8/5/3/3/2/1/1
700... Did it :) took two attempts

Goodmornings: 5/5/3
405... Ouch... Hung on pull up bar to stretch me out and banged out a set of pull ups!

Straight bar cable rows: 5/5/5

Lat pulldowns: 12/10

Standing bb curls: 8/5/3

Db preacher curl: 8/8/8

Rope hammer cable curls: 10/8/8

Weighed in and up 10 pounds ;-) its started! Best pumps ever! Glad MM pulled through as well!

700 RAW is no joke coach said... Sayin its my strongest lift... He wants to see what a suit will do for me haha

Note: Deadlift for 700... 1st attempt I only got it bout a foot off the ground... 2nd attempt... Took me a lil to lock out and I ****in ripped ass hahahaha was embarassing!

Suppdate:
Muscle Marinade + Focus XT is my new fav! Sad to see it end! Will post final review sometime tonight!
Cycle Assist has me feelin healthy and that's the best feeling possible. No sides to date!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Update after dinner

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Awesome shoulder workout! Still doin shoulder rehab work till my shoulders are in top shape. Been having less sides than I ever have which tells me Cycle Assist is superior to all other cycle supports I have taken... Sorry bout lack of final review on Focus XT. Should be up tonight or tomorrow. Been having family time! Can't wait to see what the future holds ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Off day! Family time and food :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Deads: 8/5/3/3/2/1/1
700... Did it :) took two attempts

Goodmornings: 5/5/3
405... Ouch... Hung on pull up bar to stretch me out and banged out a set of pull ups!

Straight bar cable rows: 5/5/5

Lat pulldowns: 12/10

Standing bb curls: 8/5/3

Db preacher curl: 8/8/8

Rope hammer cable curls: 10/8/8

Weighed in and up 10 pounds ;-) its started! Best pumps ever! Glad MM pulled through as well!

700 RAW is no joke coach said... Sayin its my strongest lift... He wants to see what a suit will do for me haha

Note: Deadlift for 700... 1st attempt I only got it bout a foot off the ground... 2nd attempt... Took me a lil to lock out and I ****in ripped ass hahahaha was embarassing!

Suppdate:
Muscle Marinade + Focus XT is my new fav! Sad to see it end! Will post final review sometime tonight!
Cycle Assist has me feelin healthy and that's the best feeling possible. No sides to date!
Nice work bro,killin it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Off day! Not feelin up to speed. Just very tired

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Off day! Not feelin up to speed. Just very tired
Need sleep mane...
I'm get a solid 8 hours and take like a day or 2 off myself and eat man then come back and bang it out.
Whole key for me is to train and still be able to enjoy life too...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Need sleep mane...
I'm get a solid 8 hours and take like a day or 2 off myself and eat man then come back and bang it out.
Whole key for me is to train and still be able to enjoy life too...
Training is enjoying life ;-) yes need that sleep tho

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training is enjoying life ;-) yes need that sleep tho
Agree but, in order to crush the training the rest and recovery are mandatory.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Eat, rest and enjoy the time with wife and son! It's not just quality time, it's quantity of time too!
Definitely brother! The best of times!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the others. Rest is very important. I am learning that the hard way myself.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Squats today... Will report after. BP checked well last night. So no issues with that. Makes me happy...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Strength is up a lil, weight remains the same at +10
Mood is not well. Short update today. Sorry

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Gonna go wreck chest! A lil tired but nothin a pwo won't fix ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Update after dinner! Things are Killin! Ordered more Cycle Assist. Focus XT review still comin. Just been busy

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So this is what I'm noticing... I have been stuck at 260... Every time... Don't know what's up with that... I look pumped up around the clock which makes me look bigger but also holding a lil bit of water. BUT my strength increases are in fact steroidal.
Pin went well I believe #7 at 750mg a week and I still got plenty in that one vial. Thanks to Antaeus Labs my shoulders feel better then they have in a long while. Almost like new.
Today was bench day so I put it to the test.

Bench: worked my way up and Maxed at 475 which was 8 sets in. Went to do heavy dumbells but... My chest was done at this point.

Incline Bench: did a few sets of light work for the range of motion. Felt good and stretch me out a lil.

Tricep pressdowns: once again I max out every machine there is on these. Was doin sets of 8-12 with 260 for 6

Reverse single arm tri pressdown: sets of 5-8 with 80/90/100 lbs

Single arm OH tri ext: 50s for 8. 3 sets

Shoulder did not budge or hurt at all and matter infact is still lubed.

Still healthy as can be! Checked bp again and it hasn't spiked at all. Headaches are gone. Lethargy is still there but I think due to not takin as much stims. Prostate feels fine which is always a prob I usually have ON. Lots of pressure but not this time. Will keep at it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Focus XT:
Can't get over this product... Tried many nootropics and didn't feel them like I do with this. Not to mention the flavor of Fruit Punch is delicious and I don't usually like FP flavored supps. I like that this come in Caffeine free as well. For those that want a stim break or for those that want to mix it with a stim based pwo. For example mixing it with my ConDense. Energy, Focus and Pumps. Noticed an uplifted mood. Relieved tons of stress over the time of using. For workouts I was able to pay attention to all aspects of form while still going heavy. Video games I didn't miss a beat... Precise and tactical while playing COD. Studying, found it more enjoyable and also to retain into. Sex... Well everything haha def can't wait to try cotton candy at some point when I'm not such a broke bitch. Haha I raise a fam by myself so its limited. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is feeling the need to drop a load mid workout. Haha a little bit of an upset stomach but subsided. All around I live this product and I will recommend it to others! Thank you SNS! You guys kickass

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you are lovin it man.

Insane lifts btw.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Glad to see you are lovin it man.

Insane lifts btw.
Thank you brother! You guys rock! Today I'm back in the gym. Couldn't feel better! Today Ima pull!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pulled this morning...wait doh

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Focus XT:
Can't get over this product... Tried many nootropics and didn't feel them like I do with this. Not to mention the flavor of Fruit Punch is delicious and I don't usually like FP flavored supps. I like that this come in Caffeine free as well. For those that want a stim break or for those that want to mix it with a stim based pwo. For example mixing it with my ConDense. Energy, Focus and Pumps. Noticed an uplifted mood. Relieved tons of stress over the time of using. For workouts I was able to pay attention to all aspects of form while still going heavy. Video games I didn't miss a beat... Precise and tactical while playing COD. Studying, found it more enjoyable and also to retain into. Sex... Well everything haha def can't wait to try cotton candy at some point when I'm not such a broke bitch. Haha I raise a fam by myself so its limited. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is feeling the need to drop a load mid workout. Haha a little bit of an upset stomach but subsided. All around I live this product and I will recommend it to others! Thank you SNS! You guys kickass
Agreed with all said!Cotton Candy FTW!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Still sad about no Focus XT... But time to go kill ****! Feelin good other then bein tired.
Urine is a lil yellowish but seems I need to up water today. Haven't got what I usually got in.
Going to go do some Deads!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Kill that water and go kill some deads bro!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT:
Thanks for the feedback Airborne! Focus XT is one of the most versatile products on the market

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the feedback Airborne! Focus XT is one of the most versatile products on the market
Could not agree more! I like to experiment with it any way possible.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
K well I'm lost on wtf is goin on... I'm eating like crazy, lifting like a beast. Strength was not at all there today... Meaning I had a hard time pulling 600. Not only that but I'm at +1 pound... I don't ****in understand... I'm harder with constant pump but no visible fat loss... I'm not gonna get into it... Methastadrol is garbage SD. I know I'm only on week 4 of Test... I just don't know.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you say that you are working harder in the weight room now than ever before?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Would you say that you are working harder in the weight room now than ever before?
Yes very much so! Maxin out almost everytime. Frank brought it to my attention on deads tho about CNS that makes sense. Next week I might wanna go for reps. Who knows. My coach wants me to try a suit

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My opinion of course but you aren't eating enough big man. LTL is probably not going to far in his workout from where he usually goes. You on the other hand have entered a whole new level and have begun using some better supplements. Lol What you ate before was enough...time to pick up the grub big man or going backwards is a worry.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My opinion of course but you aren't eating enough big man. LTL is probably not going to far in his workout from where he usually goes. You on the other hand have entered a whole new level and have begun using some better supplements. Lol What you ate before was enough...time to pick up the grub big man or going backwards is a worry.
Great way to put it! I am pickin it up... All night just gorged. Felt like I was gonna puke haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I watched a video of this powerlifter talking about how he has to eat 12,000 cals a day and that he gags when trying to get the food down. You are going to have to work hard here AB.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I watched a video of this powerlifter talking about how he has to eat 12,000 cals a day and that he gags when trying to get the food down. You are going to have to work hard here AB.
12,000!!!!!! DaFuq!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guy weighed like 350 so that plays into it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Shoulder workout!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is him: Scott Mendelson

4925112248_a84bca313e.jpg

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dudes huge Lmao

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might be looking at that in the mirror soon big man.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One cycle at a time right? Lol