SNS keeps Airborne healthy and focused!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    This was my third inject. My first week I was gonna load at 750 but I was nervous so only pinned 5. This week ill pin 750
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  2. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    This was my third inject. My first week I was gonna load at 750 but I was nervous so only pinned 5. This week ill pin 750
    I have always wanted to follow along a log with someone nearing the 1g of test per week...this will be interesting...Specially with how well you handle SD without giving in to sides bro. 300lbs are just right around the corner!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I have always wanted to follow along a log with someone nearing the 1g of test per week...this will be interesting...Specially with how well you handle SD without giving in to sides bro. 300lbs are just right around the corner!
    Haha thank you man! Means a lot! Can't wait for this competition... I'll be upping to a gram prob then haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha thank you man! Means a lot! Can't wait for this competition... I'll be upping to a gram prob then haha
    Bro , get some Tren-A!!! Tren-A and Halotestin (not at the same time!!!) are a powerlifters dream!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Bro , get some Tren-A!!! Tren-A and Halotestin (not at the same time!!!) are a powerlifters dream!
    I will prob next cycle haha my ARs are fresh for pinnin so starting out normal haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Well todays workout was decent... I probably won't be benchin in a comp anytime soon.... My shoulder gave out on 450... No pain but just went out like it wasn't there... Scared my coach ****less...

    Bench: 10/8/8/5/3/3
    315
    350
    350
    375
    405
    435

    Db press: 8/8/8/8
    120
    130
    140
    150

    Decline press: 8/8/5
    315
    315
    345

    OH Db tri press: 8/5/5
    110
    130
    140

    Rope pressdown: 8/8/5
    130
    140
    170

    Reverse tri pressdown: 8/8/8
    180
    200
    230

    Pec Dec fly: 1 set of 15, 250lbs

    Weight is the same... Nothin crazy other then random wood, acne and aggression. Hunger is up since anabeta. Even more so!

    Cycle Assist is doin a great job so far. Headaches are gone, no prostate problems and have a better sense of well being.
    Gonna hit 2 scoops of Focus XT for pull day on Thursday
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Hate to hear,watch that shoulder bro.
  8. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Hate to hear,watch that shoulder bro.
    Thank you man!!! Personally I think it was muscle fatigue... But he was scared ****less and it kinda brought my confidence down...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Thank you man!!! Personally I think it was muscle fatigue... But he was scared ****less and it kinda brought my confidence down...
    Possibly,but only you know your body and what it needs and don't need.Be careful bro as always.
  10. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Happy Halloween bros!!! Lots of candy!!!
    Todays an off day kinda! I'll still be hittin an at home Ab exercise with my wife and playing with my son. He's attached to daddy today! Right glute is a lil sore nothin bad at all!!!
    Feeling healthy and full if life today!
    Gonna get down on some video games... Will be takin Focus XT before some COD
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Spooky much candy yesterday haha
    2 scoops of Focus XT to really get the mood going yesterday... Played some Call of Duty.... You can't beat an Ex Army Ranger on Call of Duty while he's drinking Focus XT!!! Impossible haha
    Todays a new day... Feeling very groggy... Headache, stiff body... The SD is finally kickin in I can feel.
    Tonight is my pull day! Gonna get some!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    20mg SD
    12.5mg Exem
    1 Multi
    2 Joint Help
    2 Scoops Focus XT
    1 Scoop ConDense

    Not feelin well today... Massive headache. Bp has been checked and its fine. I'm very sore as well... Will report after gym.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    20mg SD
    12.5mg Exem
    1 Multi
    2 Joint Help
    2 Scoops Focus XT
    1 Scoop ConDense

    Not feelin well today... Massive headache. Bp has been checked and its fine. I'm very sore as well... Will report after gym.
    Go kill it bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Spooky much candy yesterday haha
    2 scoops of Focus XT to really get the mood going yesterday... Played some Call of Duty.... You can't beat an Ex Army Ranger on Call of Duty while he's drinking Focus XT!!! Impossible haha
    Todays a new day... Feeling very groggy... Headache, stiff body... The SD is finally kickin in I can feel.
    Tonight is my pull day! Gonna get some!
    Kick azz! Then lick some!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Haha thank u brothers
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Kick azz! Then let me lick some!
    I'm motivated. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    **** what it cost! I'm a boss lol

    So I'm up 5 pounds!!!

    Strength is up as well... Great workout minus the pain in my brain... Let me know what u think

    Deads: 8/5/3/1/1/fail
    405
    500
    600
    650
    685
    700 didn't lock it out... It's in my grasp tho

    Goodmornings: 5/5/5
    315
    335
    350

    Hammer Strength High Rows: 8/5/5
    The weight is per arm
    115
    135
    150

    Cable Rows: 8/5/5
    300
    325
    335

    DB curls: 8/5/5
    80
    100
    105

    Hammer Strength Preacher: 8/5/5
    125
    150
    150

    Db Hammer Curls: 8/5/5
    90
    105
    110

    I'm beat... Dinner time haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    **** what it cost! I'm a boss lol

    So I'm up 5 pounds!!!

    Strength is up as well... Great workout minus the pain in my brain... Let me know what u think

    Deads: 8/5/3/1/1/fail
    405
    500
    600
    650
    685
    700 didn't lock it out... It's in my grasp tho

    Goodmornings: 5/5/5
    315
    335
    350

    Hammer Strength High Rows: 8/5/5
    The weight is per arm
    115
    135
    150

    Cable Rows: 8/5/5
    300
    325
    335

    DB curls: 8/5/5
    80
    100
    105

    Hammer Strength Preacher: 8/5/5
    125
    150
    150

    Db Hammer Curls: 8/5/5
    90
    105
    110

    I'm beat... Dinner time haha
    Very nice work bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  19. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Aggression is up!!! I know I'm ON!!! I must say tho... This Cycle Assist cannot be beat period... I will be ordering more to continue on with it... Will put it to the test on Halotestin.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Aggression is up!!! I know I'm ON!!! I must say tho... This Cycle Assist cannot be beat period... I will be ordering more to continue on with it... Will put it to the test on Halotestin.
    Nice,cycle assist is always in my stash!I flipped the switch this morning now waiting to charge up myself
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  21. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Nice,cycle assist is always in my stash!I flipped the switch this morning now waiting to charge up myself
    Get some broha!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Update comin up!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Ok so went to the gym for more rehab shoulder work as my coach can now lift light after his shoulder surgery. We trained together today and I must say I had the best shoulder workout EVER. Lots of light weight work but now pain is non existent. I feel like a new man! I did max out on military press tho at 315! A PR! All an all things are lookin up for me! I think ill actually be able to bench in meets now!

    Headaches are gone, I feel so good! No sides at all just pure euphoria! Not even lethargic. Cycle Assist kills!
    Focus Xt I'm in love with as well... Doesn't lose its potency or effect! What else would you expect from SNS/CEL tho?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Got some caff free FocusXT for my son to use for studying and he is loving it!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  25. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Got some caff free FocusXT for my son to use for studying and he is loving it!
    What flavor?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Caff free only has one flavor...fruit punch
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Caff free only has one flavor...fruit punch
    Oh really? Didn't know lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    I'm a pink lemonade man with the boosted version. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I'm a pink lemonade man with the boosted version. Lol
    I wanna try cotton candy :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    That is my next jug. Gotta go,a little lady wants daddy to tuck her in. The good stuff bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    That is my next jug. Gotta go,a little lady wants daddy to tuck her in. The good stuff bubba.
    Night brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,693
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I wanna try cotton candy :-)
    Im sure we could get you a few samples

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  33. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mw1

    Im sure we could get you a few samples
    It's all good brother!!! I plan on gettin more!!! Haha SNS was generous enough to let me log for them... If I like the product I make sure and purchase more to support that company. Just how I roll. Thank you!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Takin the weekend for rest and family time... Gonna dip in to some Focus XT before work... 2 scoops is the sweet spot... Any difference going more?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Loving the cycle assist huh?
    Now your on the Focus XT train...

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Loving the cycle assist huh?
    Now your on the Focus XT train...

    Kicks ass and so does Focus Xt. Combined ConDense is amazing!!! Can't wait to try it with Marinade
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Kicks ass and so does Focus Xt. Combined ConDense is amazing!!! Can't wait to try it with Marinade
    Pimp status...
    Now I have to figure how to change my time setting on this forum.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Pimp status...
    Now I have to figure how to change my time setting on this forum.

    Hahaha I dunno
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Hahaha I dunno
    I'll do it later.

    About to take the 2 wheeler to South Beach!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I wanna try cotton candy :-)
    Cotton candy ftw!it is so gooood!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Agmatine and Focus XT review
    By LiveToLift in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. Healthy and back to the gym Log
    By ASUWrestler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
  3. How long can you keep test E and..
    By NAS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:23 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 05:12 PM
  5. Log for SNS Creatine E2 matrix and Arg. E2
    By buffhunk29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in