getting ignited with finaflex

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok First off I wanna start by saying thank you too DW and finaflex for letting me try out their new preworkout!! Here are the nutrition facts.

Finaflex Ignite 2 Supplement Facts

Serving Size: scoop (10.50 grams)
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Biotin 100 mcg 33%
Ignite 2 Complete Workout Matrix: 7,251 mg **
Energy & Focus Enhancement
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), N-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, 2-amino-4-methylhexane
Anti-Catabolic Matrix
CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)
Nitric Oxide & Muscle Building Matrix
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona® (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC)
Testosterone Boosting Matrix
AMINOSTERONE™ (d-Aspartic Acid Diethyl Ester HCL), 7-methoxyflavone

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural and Artificial Berry Flavor, Citric Acid, Beet Juice Powder, Acesulfame-K, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose

My goals for this product are to gauge

Pump
Energy
Strength/Endurance
Taste
Mixability
Misc feelings I get from it

I will post the occasional workout vid and pics if you guys want

my split is steve shaws strength and density workout

week 1

Mon)chest/tri - density
Tues)back - strength
Thurs)shoulders/bis - density
Fri)legs- strength

week 2

Mon)chest - strength
Tues)back-density
Thurs)shoulders-strength
Fri)legs-density

will also be doing cardio on off days

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.

:wave2:

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaron said he'd give me a TShirt if I posted here so here I am you FAT SACKIN SoaB!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I am curious about this one so I will follow along. More than anything I am curious to see if you note any cumulative performance increases.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious about this one so I will follow along. More than anything I am curious to see if you note any cumulative performance increases.

-Sean-
Yah the product gets better with use so you will want to follow along... I have never seen anything quite like it, it just seems to get stronger the more you use it.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Yah the product gets better with use so you will want to follow along... I have never seen anything quite like it, it just seems to get stronger the more you use it.
So am I supposed to take a scoop on off days as well?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So am I supposed to take a scoop on off days as well?
That's up to you, you will get more out of the Crea-Trona and Aminosterone this way but your jug won't last as long. What I do is take Crea-Trona and DAA on off days and well on days as well :)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
That's up to you, you will get more out of the Crea-Trona and Aminosterone this way but your jug won't last as long. What I do is take Crea-Trona and DAA on off days and well on days as well :)
How many grams of each are in this product?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap can't ever go wrong with some Finaflex!! This ought be Epic. In fo sure!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
That is a good thing though and how products of this category should work. ;)

Cheers my friend!:cheers:

-Sean-

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I'll have an update tomorrow sorry I been busy this week with tests at college, work ,and girlfriend

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha making lil ones you are!!! Jk hope you have a good day, and ready for updates when you can.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
First impressions (so far, will have more after todays workouts) (have had 2 so far will have a 3rd workout in today)

Taste- AWESOME, i have berry blast and it tastes like liquid fockin bubblegum, i wish i could drink this just normally
Mixability- mixed it in about 8-10 oz of water with a spoon.. it mixes easily! and consistency is like koolaide, No leftovers and no stuff at the bottom

Pumps are decent, i have a strength chest day today, so I will gauge all that.
Strength is still about the same, but Im coming off of a cut so I will say that I think it has helped with endurance, again I will gauge that too today. Focus is awesome with this product, it zooms me in, Its like I cant think about anything. Idk how to describe it, its like tunnel vision. Will be posting a second half of my first impressions after this workout. Energy is pretty subtle, its there but its not as noticeable as say a product like craze.(or meth)

Another note, is that both times I have used this product, it makes me sick either near the end or about halfway through the workout. I usually wait about 1.5/2 hrs before ingesting any preworkout so that way its on an empty stomach. Im wondering if it might be because Im drinking too much water? Ive never had this problem before. I normally take it 20-30 mins before and now im going to take it 30-45 mins before to hopefully combat this issue. (That time frame is the total time from taking till I hit my first compound warmup. Included in that is warm up stretching)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First impressions (so far, will have more after todays workouts) (have had 2 so far will have a 3rd workout in today)

Taste- AWESOME, i have berry blast and it tastes like liquid fockin bubblegum, i wish i could drink this just normally
Mixability- mixed it in about 8-10 oz of water with a spoon.. it mixes easily! and consistency is like koolaide, No leftovers and no stuff at the bottom

Pumps are decent, i have a strength chest day today, so I will gauge all that.
Strength is still about the same, but Im coming off of a cut so I will say that I think it has helped with endurance, again I will gauge that too today. Focus is awesome with this product, it zooms me in, Its like I cant think about anything. Idk how to describe it, its like tunnel vision. Will be posting a second half of my first impressions after this workout. Energy is pretty subtle, its there but its not as noticeable as say a product like craze.(or meth)

Another note, is that both times I have used this product, it makes me sick either near the end or about halfway through the workout. I usually wait about 1.5/2 hrs before ingesting any preworkout so that way its on an empty stomach. Im wondering if it might be because Im drinking too much water? Ive never had this problem before. I normally take it 20-30 mins before and now im going to take it 30-45 mins before to hopefully combat this issue. (That time frame is the total time from taking till I hit my first compound warmup. Included in that is warm up stretching)
Use a bit less than a scoop and it may help. The energy will get better I think it did for me at around the 5th time, I was wondering how come this stuff seems to be getting stronger...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
But I already took my full scoop lol if I get sick again I will do just that!

Also a note, I was on my way to the gym and I felt my aggression kick in it was the feelings of shot just got serious. Time to crush it

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Mother FOCKER curling just the bar in the squat rack Wtf for real guy?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
AWESOME WORKOUT TODAY

Chest

barx5x2 135x5 185x3 225x2x8 These all felt awesome! I was strong and explosive! I tried for 3 on my 5th set but It didnt happen. Next time I do strength chest I will start with 3 reps each set and just drop to 2 when I cant complete the set of 3 without failing.

Incline flies @ 45*
25x10 35x8 40x8

Dips
BW(+25)x10 (+35)x6 (+35)x6

Lying tricep extensions (I think it was a 15 lb bar)
65x8x2

I had awesome pumps today. Ignite was pretty legit today hopefully i continue getting these pumps and better! My arms today were 15.5 cold, 15.75 (two ticks before 16) with a pump. I was stoked! I like I said I had some awesome strength / pumps today. I also looked really pretty full. Endurance was awesome too! I didnt really get fatigued and felt like I could do ALOT more. I feel great after this workout, (seems like 45 mins for the preworkout is my sweet spot, didnt get sick today!) Energy was subtle, but I hit the weights agressively and didnt tire.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome post, awesome words, freaking love it!!! Got one question lol are you doing two logs, or I'm I loosing my mind!

AWESOME WORKOUT TODAY

Chest

barx5x2 135x5 185x3 225x2x8 These all felt awesome! I was strong and explosive! I tried for 3 on my 5th set but It didnt happen. Next time I do strength chest I will start with 3 reps each set and just drop to 2 when I cant complete the set of 3 without failing.

Incline flies @ 45*
25x10 35x8 40x8

Dips
BW(+25)x10 (+35)x6 (+35)x6

Lying tricep extensions (I think it was a 15 lb bar)
65x8x2

I had awesome pumps today. Ignite was pretty legit today hopefully i continue getting these pumps and better! My arms today were 15.5 cold, 15.75 (two ticks before 16) with a pump. I was stoked! I like I said I had some awesome strength / pumps today. I also looked really pretty full. Endurance was awesome too! I didnt really get fatigued and felt like I could do ALOT more. I feel great after this workout, (seems like 45 mins for the preworkout is my sweet spot, didnt get sick today!) Energy was subtle, but I hit the weights agressively and didnt tire.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Awesome post, awesome words, freaking love it!!! Got one question lol are you doing two logs, or I'm I loosing my mind!
i am doin two logs brotha! Im steppin up my game!! Finaflex is powering my workouts, and purus is supping my diet!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thata boy!! I'm here for both so let's double team this **** and kick butt.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can take this 1 hour before and get a great workout. I still feel it after for a couple hours so yes no reason not to take it well ahead of time.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I can take this 1 hour before and get a great workout. I still feel it after for a couple hours so yes no reason not to take it well ahead of time.
This is a bold statement but have you ever 2 scooped?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
in on this, finaflex did wonders for me so lets see how it treats you!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a bold statement but have you ever 2 scooped?
God no!! this product is much too strong, I did a rounded scoop that that was fuggin insane as it was...

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I did two scoops once and It wasnt tgat good of a time. I got the same effects during my workout as one scopp gavee. The only difference was that I was able to sleep good on the night I took one scoop!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did two scoops once and It wasnt tgat good of a time. I got the same effects during my workout as one scopp gavee. The only difference was that I was able to sleep good on the night I took one scoop!
I get a lot more stim out of a rounded scoop and more pumps etc... so I like it ok but just over a single scoop is the sweet spot for me ....don't get me wrong I like just one scoop but a bit extra goes a long way...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I get a lot more stim out of a rounded scoop and more pumps etc... so I like it ok but just over a single scoop is the sweet spot for me ....don't get me wrong I like just one scoop but a bit extra goes a long way...
This I have noticed!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

-Sean-
Forgot to welcome you in thanks for following!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This I have noticed!
Yah find that sweet spot and stick with it, I don't seem to build up resistance at all, seems better than evern now....

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to welcome you in thanks for following!
No problem sir. All good here. However, the sentiment is appreciated ;)

-Sean-

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.
Will do dw!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Update. Took a couple days off to use my free time to write a paper for class.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
ForumRunner_20121102_014832.png

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Headbutted someone lol

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Basically I was just headbutting people and someone decided to go head to head and now I have a big gash in my head

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that will do it :)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
**** happens lol

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Important Request:

MMM...I would have no problem doing a review, but I have only tried one product and I did not use the full run of it. Rosie used some G8 months ago, but it wasn't agreeing with her so she gave it to me (or pawned it off on me as wives have a habit of doing (depending on how you look at it...lol :D) to use the rest of the way. I think it was a decent product. I cannot give a full-hearted review. The two things I can say about it for sure though are that the taste sucked which is no big deal to me because taste is subjective to everyone and that it did make me feel pretty drowsy pretty fast and knocked my ass out. Now if you want me to put up a review covering my experience knowing I did not get to use the product in its entirety I will.

-Sean-

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMM...I would have no problem doing a review, but I have only tried one product and I did not use the full run of it. Rosie used some G8 months ago, but it wasn't agreeing with her so she gave it to me (or pawned it off on me as wives have a habit of doing (depending on how you look at it...lol :D) to use the rest of the way. I think it was a decent product. I cannot give a full-hearted review. The two things I can say about it for sure though are that the taste sucked which is no big deal to me because taste is subjective to everyone and that it did make me feel pretty drowsy pretty fast and knocked my ass out. Now if you want me to put up a review covering my experience knowing I did not get to use the product in its entirety I will.

-Sean-
Sean that's the kind of product that you could review off one use so yah fine. We have had strong reviews about G8 in the past. Rosie had a different reaction to it than some. Her needs seem different also. What I love most is how I feel when I get up the next day.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok getting things back on track this week kinda got derailed by life