getting ignited with finaflex - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

getting ignited with finaflex

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

WTF?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Headbutted someone lol
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Headbutted someone lol
    Is there not a story associated with this! What da hell bro get that **** fixed up!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Is there not a story associated with this! What da hell bro get that **** fixed up!
    Haha maybe tomorrow
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Basically I was just headbutting people and someone decided to go head to head and now I have a big gash in my head
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah that will do it
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

**** happens lol
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

MMM...I would have no problem doing a review, but I have only tried one product and I did not use the full run of it. Rosie used some G8 months ago, but it wasn't agreeing with her so she gave it to me (or pawned it off on me as wives have a habit of doing (depending on how you look at it...lol ) to use the rest of the way. I think it was a decent product. I cannot give a full-hearted review. The two things I can say about it for sure though are that the taste sucked which is no big deal to me because taste is subjective to everyone and that it did make me feel pretty drowsy pretty fast and knocked my ass out. Now if you want me to put up a review covering my experience knowing I did not get to use the product in its entirety I will.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    MMM...I would have no problem doing a review, but I have only tried one product and I did not use the full run of it. Rosie used some G8 months ago, but it wasn't agreeing with her so she gave it to me (or pawned it off on me as wives have a habit of doing (depending on how you look at it...lol ) to use the rest of the way. I think it was a decent product. I cannot give a full-hearted review. The two things I can say about it for sure though are that the taste sucked which is no big deal to me because taste is subjective to everyone and that it did make me feel pretty drowsy pretty fast and knocked my ass out. Now if you want me to put up a review covering my experience knowing I did not get to use the product in its entirety I will.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Sean that's the kind of product that you could review off one use so yah fine. We have had strong reviews about G8 in the past. Rosie had a different reaction to it than some. Her needs seem different also. What I love most is how I feel when I get up the next day.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Ok getting things back on track this week kinda got derailed by life
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

started liquid t911 and liquid formadrol for a bulk stack and slinshot will be to help shuttle those much needed nutrients to my muscles for better recovery. t911 has a very small amount of androsterone so its almost a PH but its not. Liquid Formadrol is an AI and im using that too boost the t911 and also promote the lean dry look. Also figured these would be ok because there cant be that much of the test boosting properties in the ignite as I dont take it every day, just on workout days. Trying to keep the stims low as I just came off of a fat smack xr run with caffein heavy pres in that too!

Anyways here is the workout, will have pics later

Incline BP
    135x5 140x5 145x5 150x5 155x5 175x3 -> 135x3 (was a dropset)

Ladder cable flies, start at bottom and work way up the ladder so, 50x5x14 so 70 total reps, and hit every part of the chest.

Dips+25lbs
    8/8/7

felt really alpha today. FUARK pics up later. Ignite is treating me very very nicely, no longer gettting sick from it, and its been giving AWESOME pumps and endurance, i always push out 2 more reps than what i think!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

surprise reps ... gotta love it
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

surprise reps ... gotta love it
    hell yeah i gotta really work on the incline portion of my bench press
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Sean that's the kind of product that you could review off one use so yah fine. We have had strong reviews about G8 in the past. Rosie had a different reaction to it than some. Her needs seem different also. What I love most is how I feel when I get up the next day.
    Ok, will do a review for ya guys then.

Cheers DW!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Trying to upload pics but it won't let me even though it just let me upload to my other log
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Name:  ForumRunner_20121105_175452.png
Views: 46
Size:  435.0 KBName:  ForumRunner_20121105_175546.png
Views: 43
Size:  288.4 KBName:  ForumRunner_20121105_175700.png
Views: 56
Size:  323.8 KBName:  ForumRunner_20121105_175801.png
Views: 44
Size:  289.3 KBName:  ForumRunner_20121105_175859.png
Views: 44
Size:  297.9 KBName:  ForumRunner_20121105_175923.png
Views: 37
Size:  282.1 KBName:  ForumRunner_20121105_175952.png
Views: 53
Size:  283.9 KBName:  ForumRunner_20121105_180020.png
Views: 40
Size:  286.8 KBName:  ForumRunner_20121105_180051.png
Views: 49
Size:  459.6 KB
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Some definite positive effects from training evident there. Looking badass in your gear....
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Some definite positive effects from training evident there. Looking badass in your gear....
    Thanks dw. I'm hoping to put on some weight maybe get back up too 180 I'm sitting about 168.180 by new year seems pretty reasonable
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks dw. I'm hoping to put on some weight maybe get back up too 180 I'm sitting about 168.180 by new year seems pretty reasonable
    Yah you could go that route or just go for quality gains, I don't gain a lot of weight right now but I sure as heck get bigger I have been maintaining well into the single digits and still I am gaining decent size.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Yah you could go that route or just go for quality gains, I don't gain a lot of weight right now but I sure as heck get bigger I have been maintaining well into the single digits and still I am gaining decent size.
    I def need to work on my legs lol
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Just for sh*ts and giggles...what is your favorite gun? I agree as well...looking like a BAMF in that gear!

Cheers!

-Sean-
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19
    Just for sh*ts and giggles...what is your favorite gun? I agree as well...looking like a BAMF in that gear!

Cheers!

-Sean-
    That one is my favorite! Well besides the .50 cal but this one I can carry around and lay waste to any mothafocka
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

todays workout

Weighed in at 167.0 today

Deadlifts (not where I want them to be, i have dropped about 30 pounds on my max here, i mean my good form max, ive pulled 420 before with bad form but i guess that doesnt really matter and I just wasted all that text space)
    135x5 225x5 275x3 315x3 320x3 335x3 340x1 345x1 355xF 355x1

DB rows
    90x6 95x6 100x6

Goodmornings
    135x10x2

Pullups+25lbs
    6/6/ then 6 without weight (i was pretty done by then)

laying leg raises(was going to do 3 sets of 15-20 hanging leg raises but the douches were all crowding around the pullup bars just chillen and shooting the **** and being ***gots all while doing their douchey mc douche ***got ass grabbing)
    15x2
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's all good bro I did the same thing with incline bench. yesterday I didn't even do them with barbell just db's. I just didn't feel it. You still did a solid workout though so keep on keeping on!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    It's all good bro I did the same thing with incline bench. yesterday I didn't even do them with barbell just db's. I just didn't feel it. You still did a solid workout though so keep on keeping on!
    Thanks man!
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Generic drunk post
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Generic drunk post
  28. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Generic drunk post
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

It's my 21st bday tomorrow..
  30. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Happy early b day
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn 21 you just a baby lol!! Well bro hope you enjoy it and have loads of fun but not like hangover fun lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Gotta just love those guys...
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Gotta just love those guys...
    Right
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

It's my 21st bday tomorrow..
    Happy belated B-day! Hope you enjoyed that special birthday my friend!

Cheers!

-Sean-
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

thanks man!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Happy bday...
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

late to the party..

gotta see how they do things out there in Iowa.

potato country, right?

FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Happy bday...
    Thanks DW
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    late to the party..

gotta see how they do things out there in Iowa.

potato country, right?

you havent really missed anything yet. Gonna hit up some legs today
    and nahhh thats idaho lol iowa is corn and other various crops
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

i know bro. i used to live there.

you know what Iowa stands for don't ya?

I.Oughtta.Went.Around
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Hahaha that's so true mane

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 08:15 AM
  2. Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 03:30 PM
  4. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:33 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 11:46 AM