getting ignited with finaflex

Page 12 of 13 First ... 10111213 Last

  1. Arms/shoulders/traps looking swole as hell in those pics bro. Keep it up! 275x1 on the bench? YEAAAA!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Food porn

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130120_204813.png
Views: 59
Size:  649.3 KB

  3. Name:  sweetjesus.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  38.3 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  4. My thoughts exactly dj

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Food porn
    wow whatchya got goin on there dude?
    it do look good

  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wow whatchya got goin on there dude?
    it do look good
    2 cups whole wheat pasta
    1.5 lbs chicken
    about half a jar of alfredo
    about 1.5 cups of shredded cheese
    some ranch.
    and seasoning. strong bulk is strong.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    strong bulk is strong.
    ahahaa
    nice!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahahaa
    nice!
    trying to get massive!!! and hella strong. i wanna be hulking!!

  9. Pics definitely show you've added some good muscle mass BMF. Shouldn't take much to clean up either bro. Nice work so far!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Pics definitely show you've added some good muscle mass BMF. Shouldn't take much to clean up either bro. Nice work so far!
    Thanks brotha! I would say at least 10 pounds of good solid muscle. I am up 15 still

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Thanks brotha! I would say at least 10 pounds of good solid muscle. I am up 15 still
    10 would be a real solid outcome bro. I'd say it would be a very successful cycle. Hard to judge until everything is all said and done just keep killing it and eat like a madman all through PCT to solidify the gains.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    10 would be a real solid outcome bro. I'd say it would be a very successful cycle. Hard to judge until everything is all said and done just keep killing it and eat like a madman all through PCT to solidify the gains.
    yeah man ive been eating so crazy cause im scared to lose any gains and i just want to get bigger lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    10 would be a real solid outcome bro. I'd say it would be a very successful cycle. Hard to judge until everything is all said and done just keep killing it and eat like a madman all through PCT to solidify the gains.
    Awesome job on the rep spot! I had no idea!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Awesome job on the rep spot! I had no idea!
    You shut your mouth! Jk thanks dude!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. just popping in as this showed up on my feed. Went to the first couple pages and last few, and man you can see a mass difference on you. Congrats bro!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89
    just popping in as this showed up on my feed. Went to the first couple pages and last few, and man you can see a mass difference on you. Congrats bro!
    Thanks man its appreciated!!

  17. I'm surprised to not have seen this earlier. Especially since I've been repping finaflex for the last 12 weeks. Things look good in here man. Keep up the hard work
    Independent Review

  18. I would try to maintain more than just bulk, PCT is not the time for bulking as you are not as anabolic and weight gain would be higher in fat at this time. That's my theory anyhow.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I would try to maintain more than just bulk, PCT is not the time for bulking as you are not as anabolic and weight gain would be higher in fat at this time. That's my theory anyhow.
    Definitely agree that pct is more a time to preserve and maintain over cutting or bulking. I would rather put on a bit of easy to cut fat then lose some hard to gain muscle though! Just my 2 cents but I agree with you old fugger!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Definitely agree that pct is more a time to preserve and maintain over cutting or bulking. I would rather put on a bit of easy to cut fat then lose some hard to gain muscle though! Just my 2 cents but I agree with you old fugger!
    In for bulking advice.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    In for bulking advice.
    Ask cell lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    I'm surprised to not have seen this earlier. Especially since I've been repping finaflex for the last 12 weeks. Things look good in here man. Keep up the hard work
    Welcome in here brotha!

  23. Ok now this isn't funny I'm coming from gym after doing 2 miles and hungry as hell and see this makes me wants jump into the screen and attack!!! Def looks yummie


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Food porn

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130120_204813.png
Views: 59
Size:  649.3 KB
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  24. BMF, did i read that right that you had 7 45s on the dip machine for 5 reps is that 7 total or 7 per side. Beasting Baby!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    BMF, did i read that right that you had 7 45s on the dip machine for 5 reps is that 7 total or 7 per side. Beasting Baby!
    I had 7 45s on my lap

  26. It wasn't a machine i just took 2 benchs and put them parallel to each other and dipped away

  27. NICE!!!! I thought you may have been on the hammer dip machine. Did you have someone help you load that up and keep it steady?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    NICE!!!! I thought you may have been on the hammer dip machine. Did you have someone help you load that up and keep it steady?
    Yeah after 4 plates i couldn't get my feet up on the bench lol so i did get help. None with balance though just loading

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

    Yeah after 4 plates i couldn't get my feet up on the bench lol so i did get help. None with balance though just loading
    Very impressive
    Independent Review

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist

    Very impressive
    To be honest i probably could have went higher but i wanted to test my endurance and do a few drop sets.. Turns out i was already burnt out lol

  31. Was a phenomenal effort Sir!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

    To be honest i probably could have went higher but i wanted to test my endurance and do a few drop sets.. Turns out i was already burnt out lol
    Ridiculousness bro
    Independent Review

  33. Thank you brothers i still don't feel that strong as all you guys... You guys hella strong!!

  34. I remember that exercise, haven't done it in a while.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  35. Think i tweaked a tendon in my foot or something last night playing ball.. Its sore when i flex my foot upwards. Ill ice it after cardio / back day

  36. How do you guys feel about pre workout carbs in your pwo mix in the form of juice?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    How do you guys feel about pre workout carbs in your pwo mix in the form of juice?
    Depends on the fruit. High GI are best
    Independent Review

  38. wow,just came in here to catch up and noticed his avi.guess this logs over?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Think i tweaked a tendon in my foot or something last night playing ball.. Its sore when i flex my foot upwards. Ill ice it after cardio / back day
    Man I hope it heels brother I know what it's like to train hard then hit road bumps that are hard. Just keep it safe and smart and don't train legs if it takes that to heal.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  40. What the heck happened that he got banned.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 09:15 AM
  2. Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 09:42 PM
  3. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
  4. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 01:33 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in