getting ignited with finaflex

Page 10 of 20 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Glad it helped bro I actually brought my stance in a little bit because I was going super wide because thats just what I was used to. Usually had my feet braced against the sides of the power rack but I have since changed that. As long as your knees remain in line things are good. I'm liking the new stance and the #s are starting to (surprisingly) go up.
    Bro you're gonna have some sick numbers soon even though you're 10 feet tall

2. Kicking the **** out of the gym bud!! Nothing is better than getting the form down on a lift
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Hopefully brotha i been missing your ass lets get it and get back on the green level. I know you're gonna destroy it when you get back. Im still working towards it. If ab is reading this watch out im get at those squat numbers Haha just gotta double my total

Inb4 quote edit
    Woo woo woo you know it!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

4. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Kicking the **** out of the gym bud!! Nothing is better than getting the form down on a lift
    thank you brotha, now i just gotta get that squat number up to par with yours.. i think that is what is holding my other lifts back.. because a tree cant grow its limbs out without huge tree trunks right? Once my squat goes up so should my other numbers!

5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Woo woo woo you know it!!
    are you really only 5'5 dude? and 250? you must be HUGE!!!!
    •   

6. lol bro I was 291 but huge more like well over weight. I went to the park about 3 years ago. My now 6 yr old boy Christian, now 6 was playing tag with me. I told him break time I need to catch my breath. He said Daddy you fat you need to lose weight and catch up with me. I said hell nah my kids didn't just say that. I took that and used it as fuel. Knowing I stayed active, but needed to up the game and change diet and figure out why I was so tired both played a role. I lost 20 lbs just by diet change and by that I mean life style not fad diet. Then finding out I had low t levels and getting trt help me to feel like I was supose to be feeling for a 29/30 yr old. Now at 32 and three years later I'm down to 219!!!! Goal is 185 to 195 I'm 5'5 but all my bf is upper chest, stomach, and back. My back is getting much better but damn it we all know the belly and chest is hardest to go. I have girl gone wild tits but never had gyno just got drop that weight. My calves are a freak of their own and my arms are starting to get lot of cuts. My determination got me this far and I will not stop ever.

7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    lol bro I was 291 but huge more like well over weight. I went to the park about 3 years ago. My now 6 yr old boy Christian, now 6 was playing tag with me. I told him break time I need to catch my breath. He said Daddy you fat you need to lose weight and catch up with me. I said hell nah my kids didn't just say that. I took that and used it as fuel. Knowing I stayed active, but needed to up the game and change diet and figure out why I was so tired both played a role. I lost 20 lbs just by diet change and by that I mean life style not fad diet. Then finding out I had low t levels and getting trt help me to feel like I was supose to be feeling for a 29/30 yr old. Now at 32 and three years later I'm down to 219!!!! Goal is 185 to 195 I'm 5'5 but all my bf is upper chest, stomach, and back. My back is getting much better but damn it we all know the belly and chest is hardest to go. I have girl gone wild tits but never had gyno just got drop that weight. My calves are a freak of their own and my arms are starting to get lot of cuts. My determination got me this far and I will not stop ever.
    Holy shiet that is inspirational packman!! That is incredible progress!! -80lbs holy ****!!!!!!!!! Damn dude im gonna be thinking about that my next gym sesh man. Incredible it truly is

8. Packers, you have my respect man! 80 lb loss is amazing. We all love our kids and want to be there for them. "Through the eyes and mouths of babes do we learn the truth"! Keep it going brother!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

9. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol bro I was 291 but huge more like well over weight. I went to the park about 3 years ago. My now 6 yr old boy Christian, now 6 was playing tag with me. I told him break time I need to catch my breath. He said Daddy you fat you need to lose weight and catch up with me. I said hell nah my kids didn't just say that. I took that and used it as fuel. Knowing I stayed active, but needed to up the game and change diet and figure out why I was so tired both played a role. I lost 20 lbs just by diet change and by that I mean life style not fad diet. Then finding out I had low t levels and getting trt help me to feel like I was supose to be feeling for a 29/30 yr old. Now at 32 and three years later I'm down to 219!!!! Goal is 185 to 195 I'm 5'5 but all my bf is upper chest, stomach, and back. My back is getting much better but damn it we all know the belly and chest is hardest to go. I have girl gone wild tits but never had gyno just got drop that weight. My calves are a freak of their own and my arms are starting to get lot of cuts. My determination got me this far and I will not stop ever.
    I can sing a song of that, I was 305 and lost 70 then went back up to 280 and now I sit at around 200 and maintain that. That was the hardest thing for me is maintaining low body fat. I could lose it but couldn't stay that way. Now with LG it's really kind of easy.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

10. Damn .. So much experience in here i don't wanna let you guys down

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I can sing a song of that, I was 305 and lost 70 then went back up to 280 and now I sit at around 200 and maintain that. That was the hardest thing for me is maintaining low body fat. I could lose it but couldn't stay that way. Now with LG it's really kind of easy.
    Dude,that is amazing!!

12. Bmf, Packers and DW, you all rock and motivate the heck out me! Keep going guys and stay healthy!

13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer
    Bmf, Packers and DW, you all rock and motivate the heck out me! Keep going guys and stay healthy!
    Im glad to have you in here too bro, every single person motivates me ... Do you happen to have any logs?

14. Kinda new here but learning. Just finished a Finaflex 1Andro log.

"52 year old 1Andro/550XD Log"

Not enough posts to do a web link.

Finaflex rocked my world and plan on another in March.

15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Kinda new here but learning. Just finished a Finaflex 1Andro log.

"52 year old 1Andro/550XD Log"

Not enough posts to do a web link.

Finaflex rocked my world and plan on another in March.
    are you still posting in that log for updates or are you going to start another one soon?

16. Will post my PCT progress in the same log. Update every week so it's due tomorrow. Thanks for joining in!
  17. getting ignited with finaflex

Doing great bm. I'm also about 24 days in pct after an andro run. Log has been up I love finaflex.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

18. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer
    Will post my PCT progress in the same log. Update every week so it's due tomorrow. Thanks for joining in!
    Just subbed into it
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Doing great bm. I'm also about 24 days in pct after an andro run. Log has been up I love finaflex.
    Hell yeah man how much longer you got? I still got 2 weeks of ny alpha. If i wasnt so broke id buy another bottle lol
  19. getting ignited with finaflex

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Just subbed into it

Hell yeah man how much longer you got? I still got 2 weeks of ny alpha. If i wasnt so broke id buy another bottle lol
    Only 2 more weeks of pct then I'm off till march. Well il be taking G8 from now till march. Then in march il fire up my 60 day alpha, 550, epi-v, and thermadex cycle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

20. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

Only 2 more weeks of pct then I'm off till march. Well il be taking G8 from now till march. Then in march il fire up my 60 day alpha, 550, epi-v, and thermadex cycle.
    That sounds epic brother
  21. getting ignited with finaflex

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    That sounds epic brother
    Oh yeah bro, I plan on tearing **** up.

22. Sick update on the way

23. Bench
    135x6 205x6
    Decline bench
    225x5 245x5 255x5 275x1 dunno what happened here but happy i got it for 1

Weighted dips
    50x6 55x6 60x6 70x5 80x5 90x3 that's the db weight

Incline bench db
    50x10 55x7

Incline flies
    20x10 25x8

Reverse grip incline bb bench press where you have palms facing towards you
    95x8 95x6

Getting alot of acne on my shoulders /:

Sick workout today 1.5 scoops ignite 2 4uncapped swolln ****ing tore it up

24. WTH bro I haven't even started drinking yet and you had me feeling like I had a hangover with that upside down pic lol. First off wicked pics bro your progressing very well. 2nd of all your gym looks wicked good. Mines 24 hr but really needs new equipment.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 09:15 AM
  2. Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 09:42 PM
  3. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
  4. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 01:33 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM