Rush 954 on that Finaflex Ignite 2 (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Sorry did not know about this log, so many going on now. Sounds like you're doing well...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Sorry did not know about this log, so many going on now. Sounds like you're doing well...
    No worries. I'm loving the Ignite 2. It works really well. Especially on those days when I'm not in the zone or sore from the previous workouts. This product is great thank you guys again. Finaflex is doing great things on A.M.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    No worries. I'm loving the Ignite 2. It works really well. Especially on those days when I'm not in the zone or sore from the previous workouts. This product is great thank you guys again. Finaflex is doing great things on A.M.
    Yah rarely am I not zoned in when on ignite. a real life saver for us early am guys...

  4. Today is going to be a great gym day. I'm out of town and its freezing here in Boston. I miss the sunshine state but will deal. Found a gym to use while I'm here. I don't really have a problem finding equipment seeing as though I most use free weights. I'm glad to know its not a Planet Fitness. I know that it will be interesting so until tonight. Brought my Ignite 2 and ready to get in my zone already. I think I'm becoming a Finaflex Ignite 2 junkie, I'm getting nervous I can see the bottle lower in volume.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  5. Like I keep saying first bottle was free

  6. Great workouts yesterday an today as well.

    Took my ignite 2 on route to a Golds Gym I found online an close to where I am now. Yesterday I worked on chest and back using DTP program regimen.

    Super sets 30,20,10,5,5 then
    super set 2 5,5,10,20,30

    Incline db press, bent over db row
    40lbx30
    50lbx20
    65lbx10
    80lbx5
    80lbx5

    Db flat press, Upright row
    80lbx5
    80lbx5
    70lbx10
    50lbx20
    40lbx30

    Decline sit
    4 sets till fail.
    Had a good pump going. I was sweating like crazy. Superset format is taxing my body though. The Ignite 2 definitely works well with this style of training. I tend to do dumbbell workouts when away from my home gym. That way I don't have to worry about any equipment.

    Today was my second day in the gym here.
    Worked legs and abs today. Again on my Ignite 2
    So I was ready to go.

    Warmed up on the elliptical for 15 mins at a nice pace. Got the blood flowing and sweaty quick.

    Warmup set
    Machine leg press
    130lbx15
    150lbx20
    Working set
    200lbx15
    250lbx15
    280lbx15
    300lbx15

    Leg extensions
    110lbx15
    130lbx15
    150lbx15
    170lbx13

    Leg curl
    120lbx12
    140lbx12
    140lbx12
    130lbx10

    Standing calf raise
    305lbx20
    305lbx20
    305lbx15
    305lbx15
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954
    Great workouts yesterday an today as well.

    Took my ignite 2 on route to a Golds Gym I found online an close to where I am now. Yesterday I worked on chest and back using DTP program regimen.

    Super sets 30,20,10,5,5 then
    super set 2 5,5,10,20,30

    Incline db press, bent over db row
    40lbx30
    50lbx20
    65lbx10
    80lbx5
    80lbx5

    Db flat press, Upright row
    80lbx5
    80lbx5
    70lbx10
    50lbx20
    40lbx30

    Decline sit
    4 sets till fail.
    Had a good pump going. I was sweating like crazy. Superset format is taxing my body though. The Ignite 2 definitely works well with this style of training. I tend to do dumbbell workouts when away from my home gym. That way I don't have to worry about any equipment.

    Today was my second day in the gym here.
    Worked legs and abs today. Again on my Ignite 2
    So I was ready to go.

    Warmed up on the elliptical for 15 mins at a nice pace. Got the blood flowing and sweaty quick.

    Warmup set
    Machine leg press
    130lbx15
    150lbx20
    Working set
    200lbx15
    250lbx15
    280lbx15
    300lbx15

    Leg extensions
    110lbx15
    130lbx15
    150lbx15
    170lbx13

    Leg curl
    120lbx12
    140lbx12
    140lbx12
    130lbx10

    Standing calf raise
    305lbx20
    305lbx20
    305lbx15
    305lbx15
    Back to that ole DTP huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. I like the format. It's starting to become routine for me.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954
    I like the format. It's starting to become routine for me.
    I'm trying train heavy now...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I'm trying train heavy now...
    I try to switch on days. At least one day a week DTP. Still looking to make a new workout regimen. Are you using a power lifting style
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954

    I try to switch on days. At least one day a week DTP. Still looking to make a new workout regimen. Are you using a power lifting style
    Nope. I'm just not trying to use as many reps that's all...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. App issues be back with updates on workouts.

    Also going to be posting final review of product.
    Ordering more ASAP. I'm in need
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  13. lol yah I keep telling you guys ... the first bottle was free but...

  14. Sorry it took me so long to post my final review. Had a whole lot going on but I'm back again.

    Taste of product I give an 8/10
    This had a very good flavor but still a bit medicine taste to me. I had the berry blast. It was very close to the best tasting pre I have used.

    Mixability 10/10
    This stuff mixed very well even with a spoon in the car. I never had any problem mixing down and it mixes quick.

    Effectiveness 10/10
    This stuff is without a doubt wonderful. It's strong
    An to the point. Great energy almost immediately. Pumps are amazing and I extended workout time during the month I used this product almost to double. Had to drag myself home and still had energy after no crashes with this product ever.

    Price 10/10
    I did get to try ignite 2 as a log opportunity for my first tub. I purchased my second tub on my own and the price is good per serving.

    Overall 9/10

    Ignite 2 has become my new pre workout. I had a very good time using this product. It felt amazing every time I used before my workouts and kicked in almost instantly. I can't say how happy I am with this product. I can honestly say I felt strength increases while using this and can't wait to start using more next month. The two products I have used from Finaflex have been great and I highly recommend everyone try there line. The reps are great and there products are too.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  15. Thanks for the review, another stellar review for one of the best preworkout products out there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 05:30 PM
  2. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:37 AM
  4. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:33 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in