Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all, a couple things:

-- no nutrition / diet b.s.; that's boring to read. I eat when I'm hungry and I eat a protein-heavy diet.

-- I have a couple creaky shoulders and will be going to P.T. for Graston method throughout the log. This may affect some of the exercises and routines throughout.

--I am awesome.

Big thanks to MAN Sports for the log opportunity!

Today was the first morning taking both of these products. Nolvadren's two caps were small and were black, which I thought was kinda cool. Prometheus Rising was six blue caps. I had no problem taking these down.

The big thing I'll be looking (feeling?) for is whether or not I get the same nausea I got from taking Erase. Nolvadren basically has 75 mgs, or three caps' worth of Erase's active ingredient. I could only ever handle two caps of Erase in divided doses before I'd get nauseous.

Today is actually an off day from working out so I won't have any exercise updates to share regarding the PR's effect. Solid ingredient profile though, and if it's really being phased out, you'd better jump on the sale price!

Attachments

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

Noticeable effects:

--increased hunger / need for carbs
--increased thirst
--frequent urination
--muscle hardening / leaning
--enhanced libido / erection frequency
--no nausea (compared to my previous uses of Erase)
--no achy dry joints
--good energy throughout the day; maybe we can just call this stamina?

I had some minor oily skin the first couple of days on this cycle, but those went away. The DAA gave me some early intestinal discomfort but that also went away after about a week.

Dosing was consistently in the mornings with breakfast as per the recommended guidelines on the bottles.

Ultimately, the big question:

WOULD I USE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN OR RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS?

The answer:

YES!

I thank MAN Sports for the opportunity they gave me to log these products. I would recommend them to anyone coming off of a mild PH cycle or even as a standalone like I ran them.

Thanks to all who participated in this log for the support!

--P.H.

neddo

neddo

Awards
successkid.jpg

I personally had nausea once or twice throughout my NXT run; but I noticed a few other aspects that I'll wait to see if you comment on before I point them out. In for the ride, brothamane.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In! Hope these supps treat us well my friend, best of luck to you during your log :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 was my max on erase also....we will see.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll follow this one.. Products seem legit lets see what they do for ya!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd day:

Today was chest and back. A bit less weight than usual because I haven't kept up in the gym as much the last few weeks. Been real busy setting up my house and doing household projects. 2-3 gym sessions a week instead if 4-5, so I hope to get back into things.

Seated bench press:
240x10, 160 x 6, 240 x 9, 160 x 5, 240 x 7, 160 x 5

Seated lat pulldowns:
195 x 12,11,10,9,7 --really felt some major pumpage toward the end, as well as a little tendinitis the first couple sets.

Bent over rows (to maintain pump)
135 x 10 (3)

Hex bar pulls/shrugs:
185 x 10,10,9,8,7

Farmer's walk:
60 x 2 gym lengths

Feeling good so far, lots of bathroom breaks during the day, so maybe drying out a bit?
Been taking PR in the morning and I work out around 3-4, so can't comment on its effects pre workout.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Hey

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: cardio

Went for 30 minutes on the elliptical today. First 50 seconds at 140-150 heart rate, then last 10 seconds was full-on sprint. Repeat every minute for 30 minutes. Drenched in sweat at the end, huge calorie burn off which of course is in anticipation of my weekly wing night with my buddies later tonight!

Planning on leg day tomorrow, high volume and good form being the prescription instead of high weight.

Feeling good on these products so far. Good energy, random Woodrows...fiancée will have her Aunt Flo leave tomorrow and possible bedroom updates may follow!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol.....it's because you are young!!!
I feel older at times, it's like once the body hits 30 it decides to get creaky!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Thanks for the kind words brother. Keep up the good work

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: legs

Seated leg press machine:
90lbs x 25
180 x 20
270 x 15
360 x 13
450 x 11
500 x 8
500 x 8
450 x 10
360 x 12
270 x 15
180 x 20
90 x 25

Hammer strength base squats:
270 x 6
320 x 4
360 x 2
320 x 4
270 x 5

About a 40 minute workout with rest time. Might do legs on what used to be my off day after shoulders / arms (tomorrow hopefully).

Noticing some minor acne on my scalp (I'm bald/shave with a HeadBlade), good sign!

Tomorrow will be 5th day of PR. Bottle recommends 5 days on, 2 off. Good stuff so far.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy leg press! Nice work bro.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx guys, I know it's not the most weight or even a great exercise like squats, but it really felt good to work some high volume and get the blood flowing. Coming back down the pyramid is when I start to pour sweat, and the base squat machine is great for me because my deadlift form and grip needs some work.

I might do more flexibility-minded leg exercises on odd days, one legged deadlifts, Jefferson squats, lunges etc. not looking to get massive, but I'm fairly lean and would like to stay that way!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Jefferson squats... Hmmm, may play with these next exercise cycle.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jefferson squats... Hmmm, may play with these next exercise cycle.
I did them for years before I knew what they were called, lol. I usually do them at the end of the workout, and by then I'm so groggy and tired that I forget how to hold the bar and where to stand!

I also like doing walking barbell lunges but twisting on the downstep to work the abs. Kinda need an empty gym for that though!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx guys, I know it's not the most weight or even a great exercise like squats, but it really felt good to work some high volume and get the blood flowing. Coming back down the pyramid is when I start to pour sweat, and the base squat machine is great for me because my deadlift form and grip needs some work.

I might do more flexibility-minded leg exercises on odd days, one legged deadlifts, Jefferson squats, lunges etc. not looking to get massive, but I'm fairly lean and would like to stay that way!
Looked like it mirrored DTP. :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looked like it mirrored DTP. :)
Yessah! Modified it a bit but decided to try it after you mentioned it in your log. Interesting change of pace doing two exercises but high volume.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yessah! Modified it a bit but decided to try it after you mentioned it in your log. Interesting change of pace doing two exercises but high volume.
It's really fun to spice it up.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5: cardio

Elliptical machine for 30 minutes, alternating 50 sec at 140-150 bpm then sprinting all out the last 10 sec, every minute.

Didn't update yesterday bc it was "date night." Got home late after dinner and going to see Argo. Actually off to gym now to kill my shoulders. No PR today bc dosing instructions say 5 days on, 2 off. Continuing the Nolvadren every day as directed.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6:

One armed rows, emphasizing reaching in front of the body and "ripcording" past my ear:
60 lbs x 10, 9, 8, 7

Close-grip barbell shrugs
135 x 10, 9, 8, 7

Hex bar rows
185 x 10, 10, 9, 8, 7

Hammer strength low/mid pulls
200 x 10, 9, 8, 8, 7

Nothing overhead; not until P.T. (hopefully) fixes some rotator cuff issues

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7: cardio. See previous posts.

Day 8 (today): off day. A bit worn down from work, and figured its better to rest up and protect my immune system from a lot of the stuff that's out there too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
about that frequent urination you were talking about......oh yeah!!!!

you notice any increase in appetite?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
about that frequent urination you were talking about......oh yeah!!!!

you notice any increase in appetite?
Lol! Oh yeah man, I am eating a TON with little visible change in appearance. I'm craving carbs a lot more especially!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brief update: Got sideswiped on Saturday so I've been tied up with insurance paperwork and phone calls. Gonna hit the gym hard today to make up for it and get some aggression out. Plus, I'll be adding this to the mix:

Attachments

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Brief update: Got sideswiped on Saturday so I've been tied up with insurance paperwork and phone calls. Gonna hit the gym hard today to make up for it and get some aggression out. Plus, I'll be adding this to the mix:
Enjoy it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STIM RAGE!!!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
MM is damn intense. Quite a bit of caffeine and 1,3 - definitely gets me going HARD!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9: chest/back/lats

First day with Purus' Muscle Marinade as the preworkout, and back on Prometheus Rising also for a workout!

Hammer bench press:
270x6, 310x6, 340 x8 (PR) to failure, 340 x 6 f, 310 x 5 f, 270x6 f. 2 minute rest between sets
Hex shrugs:
185x 12, 11, 10, 9, 8 60 second rest
Roc-it lat pulldowns
230x 12, 11, 8 -- BIG bicep pump here, 180 x 8 --bicep pumps again!
Farmers' walks 60 lbs x 2 trips across gym x 2

Hit some PRs today, felt strong!!!

Appetite is still raging; can't seem to eat enough. Upping my water also; especially since MM has a ton of creatine in it. Libido is high and my fiancée is gonna get it once she gets home from shopping for a wedding dress!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 9: chest/back/lats

First day with Purus' Muscle Marinade as the preworkout, and back on Prometheus Rising also for a workout!

Hammer bench press:
270x6, 310x6, 340 x8 (PR) to failure, 340 x 6 f, 310 x 5 f, 270x6 f. 2 minute rest between sets
Hex shrugs:
185x 12, 11, 10, 9, 8 60 second rest
Roc-it lat pulldowns
230x 12, 11, 8 -- BIG bicep pump here, 180 x 8 --bicep pumps again!
Farmers' walks 60 lbs x 2 trips across gym x 2

Hit some PRs today, felt strong!!!

Appetite is still raging; can't seem to eat enough. Upping my water also; especially since MM has a ton of creatine in it. Libido is high and my fiancée is gonna get it once she gets home from shopping for a wedding dress!
Back breaking! :cussing:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to have to fast and take 'er easy today; bloodwork tomorrow morning. Gonna hit the legs tomorrow though!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg Day:

Woke up at 6 to have my blood drawn for a standard check-up around 6:30. Having fasted for 12 hours, and being weirded out by such a clinical setting, of course I passed out. Felt weird for a couple hours afterward but still hit the gym after work.

Freemotion squat machine:
240 x 4, 320 x 4 (warmup)
Stripsets of 400x12, 300x6, 200x6, 400x11, 300x6, 200x6, 400x10,300x6,200x6 (90 second rest between sets)

Single leg deadlifts hlding 25 pound plates at the fingertips: 3 each leg, 3 sets (50 sec rest)

Ground base squats
270x6,320x4, 360x3 (PR) --strained my pec a bit at the top of the third rep, so I didn't go back down the line. Still some DOMS from chest day a couple days ago I guess.

Stiff legged-deadlifts:
185 x8, 215x8, 215 x8, 185 x8

Lot of exercises today geared toward range of motion and stretching as opposed to all-out heavy leg days. Felt good and the MM gave me great energy. Worried a bit about creatine bloat, but we'll see if it's all in my head. Looking at myself after working out and sucking down a protein shake will of course make me look bloated with all the water in my stomach!

Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising continuing to be solid for me so far. High libido and leaning out a bit, with increased appetite. Might help me get over my fear of holding excess water around my gut from the MM. Increased urination has leveled off, or at least maybe I'm just used to it by now. Definitely helps to take these products with food to limit the typical side effects some people get with DAA and forskolin.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulder day:

Lunges pushing a 25 pound plate from the chest outward: 10 each leg, 9, 8, 7 60 sec rest

Close grip barbell shrugs:
155/10, 175/10,9,8,7. 135x8. 175 was a PR

Hammer low rows:
230 x 10,9,8,7 180x5. 230 was a PR

Single arm rows:
60x 10,9,8,7

Hex bar pulls:
185 x10 --for some reason, this gave me full body goosebumps for a whole minute! 185x9,8 135x8

Nolvadren and PR continue to keep me raging in the gym and in the bed! After finishing the deed with my fiancée last night, my hang-low stayed pretty pumped for a while and didn't seem like he wanted to go away! Looking full yet not bloated as weight is up a few pounds.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Increased hunter/thirst, PR smashing, and raging libido are top reported, afaik -- same in my case lol.

Your geek out at the clinic is all psychological bromang -- glad you were able to still pound out a good leg sesh though.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sign the product is working! Joints aren't sore, I've seen some reports about that though. Feeling good!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and back day:

Hammer bench press:
270x6 warmup
360x10, 6 --PRs!
320x6, 290x6
--noticed my triceps are probably holding me back from more weight or more reps. Def weak point.

Hex bar shrugs
205x10,9,8,8,7 --PRs with weight!

Roc-it lat pulldowns:
230/12,11,9,8 -- PRs for reps, last workout my biceps were too engorged to go past 8 for third set

Farmers walks: 60lbs x 2.5 gym lengths x 2 --PRs for distance

Flying push-ups: 20/16/10 --swollen as heck!

Libido is high, thickening up a bit, fiancée is happy. Thank you MAN Sports!