Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    Yessah! Modified it a bit but decided to try it after you mentioned it in your log. Interesting change of pace doing two exercises but high volume.
    It's really fun to spice it up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    It's really fun to spice it up.
    This fun?

    http://youtu.be/9wfpXI5PKlw
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  3. Day 5: cardio

    Elliptical machine for 30 minutes, alternating 50 sec at 140-150 bpm then sprinting all out the last 10 sec, every minute.

    Didn't update yesterday bc it was "date night." Got home late after dinner and going to see Argo. Actually off to gym now to kill my shoulders. No PR today bc dosing instructions say 5 days on, 2 off. Continuing the Nolvadren every day as directed.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Negative.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Day 6:

    One armed rows, emphasizing reaching in front of the body and "ripcording" past my ear:
    60 lbs x 10, 9, 8, 7

    Close-grip barbell shrugs
    135 x 10, 9, 8, 7

    Hex bar rows
    185 x 10, 10, 9, 8, 7

    Hammer strength low/mid pulls
    200 x 10, 9, 8, 8, 7

    Nothing overhead; not until P.T. (hopefully) fixes some rotator cuff issues
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  6. Day 7: cardio. See previous posts.

    Day 8 (today): off day. A bit worn down from work, and figured its better to rest up and protect my immune system from a lot of the stuff that's out there too.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  7. about that frequent urination you were talking about......oh yeah!!!!


    you notice any increase in appetite?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    about that frequent urination you were talking about......oh yeah!!!!

    you notice any increase in appetite?
    Lol! Oh yeah man, I am eating a TON with little visible change in appearance. I'm craving carbs a lot more especially!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  9. Brief update: Got sideswiped on Saturday so I've been tied up with insurance paperwork and phone calls. Gonna hit the gym hard today to make up for it and get some aggression out. Plus, I'll be adding this to the mix:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Brief update: Got sideswiped on Saturday so I've been tied up with insurance paperwork and phone calls. Gonna hit the gym hard today to make up for it and get some aggression out. Plus, I'll be adding this to the mix:
    Enjoy it!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. STIM RAGE!!!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. MM is damn intense. Quite a bit of caffeine and 1,3 - definitely gets me going HARD!

  13. Day 9: chest/back/lats

    First day with Purus' Muscle Marinade as the preworkout, and back on Prometheus Rising also for a workout!

    Hammer bench press:
    270x6, 310x6, 340 x8 (PR) to failure, 340 x 6 f, 310 x 5 f, 270x6 f. 2 minute rest between sets
    Hex shrugs:
    185x 12, 11, 10, 9, 8 60 second rest
    Roc-it lat pulldowns
    230x 12, 11, 8 -- BIG bicep pump here, 180 x 8 --bicep pumps again!
    Farmers' walks 60 lbs x 2 trips across gym x 2

    Hit some PRs today, felt strong!!!

    Appetite is still raging; can't seem to eat enough. Upping my water also; especially since MM has a ton of creatine in it. Libido is high and my fiancée is gonna get it once she gets home from shopping for a wedding dress!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Day 9: chest/back/lats

    First day with Purus' Muscle Marinade as the preworkout, and back on Prometheus Rising also for a workout!

    Hammer bench press:
    270x6, 310x6, 340 x8 (PR) to failure, 340 x 6 f, 310 x 5 f, 270x6 f. 2 minute rest between sets
    Hex shrugs:
    185x 12, 11, 10, 9, 8 60 second rest
    Roc-it lat pulldowns
    230x 12, 11, 8 -- BIG bicep pump here, 180 x 8 --bicep pumps again!
    Farmers' walks 60 lbs x 2 trips across gym x 2

    Hit some PRs today, felt strong!!!

    Appetite is still raging; can't seem to eat enough. Upping my water also; especially since MM has a ton of creatine in it. Libido is high and my fiancée is gonna get it once she gets home from shopping for a wedding dress!
    Back breaking!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Going to have to fast and take 'er easy today; bloodwork tomorrow morning. Gonna hit the legs tomorrow though!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  16. Leg Day:

    Woke up at 6 to have my blood drawn for a standard check-up around 6:30. Having fasted for 12 hours, and being weirded out by such a clinical setting, of course I passed out. Felt weird for a couple hours afterward but still hit the gym after work.

    Freemotion squat machine:
    240 x 4, 320 x 4 (warmup)
    Stripsets of 400x12, 300x6, 200x6, 400x11, 300x6, 200x6, 400x10,300x6,200x6 (90 second rest between sets)

    Single leg deadlifts hlding 25 pound plates at the fingertips: 3 each leg, 3 sets (50 sec rest)

    Ground base squats
    270x6,320x4, 360x3 (PR) --strained my pec a bit at the top of the third rep, so I didn't go back down the line. Still some DOMS from chest day a couple days ago I guess.

    Stiff legged-deadlifts:
    185 x8, 215x8, 215 x8, 185 x8

    Lot of exercises today geared toward range of motion and stretching as opposed to all-out heavy leg days. Felt good and the MM gave me great energy. Worried a bit about creatine bloat, but we'll see if it's all in my head. Looking at myself after working out and sucking down a protein shake will of course make me look bloated with all the water in my stomach!

    Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising continuing to be solid for me so far. High libido and leaning out a bit, with increased appetite. Might help me get over my fear of holding excess water around my gut from the MM. Increased urination has leveled off, or at least maybe I'm just used to it by now. Definitely helps to take these products with food to limit the typical side effects some people get with DAA and forskolin.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  17. Shoulder day:


    Lunges pushing a 25 pound plate from the chest outward: 10 each leg, 9, 8, 7 60 sec rest

    Close grip barbell shrugs:
    155/10, 175/10,9,8,7. 135x8. 175 was a PR

    Hammer low rows:
    230 x 10,9,8,7 180x5. 230 was a PR

    Single arm rows:
    60x 10,9,8,7

    Hex bar pulls:
    185 x10 --for some reason, this gave me full body goosebumps for a whole minute! 185x9,8 135x8

    Nolvadren and PR continue to keep me raging in the gym and in the bed! After finishing the deed with my fiancée last night, my hang-low stayed pretty pumped for a while and didn't seem like he wanted to go away! Looking full yet not bloated as weight is up a few pounds.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  18. Increased hunter/thirst, PR smashing, and raging libido are top reported, afaik -- same in my case lol.

    Your geek out at the clinic is all psychological bromang -- glad you were able to still pound out a good leg sesh though.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  19. Good sign the product is working! Joints aren't sore, I've seen some reports about that though. Feeling good!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  20. Chest and back day:

    Hammer bench press:
    270x6 warmup
    360x10, 6 --PRs!
    320x6, 290x6
    --noticed my triceps are probably holding me back from more weight or more reps. Def weak point.

    Hex bar shrugs
    205x10,9,8,8,7 --PRs with weight!

    Roc-it lat pulldowns:
    230/12,11,9,8 -- PRs for reps, last workout my biceps were too engorged to go past 8 for third set

    Farmers walks: 60lbs x 2.5 gym lengths x 2 --PRs for distance

    Flying push-ups: 20/16/10 --swollen as heck!

    Libido is high, thickening up a bit, fiancée is happy. Thank you MAN Sports!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  21. Holy PRs. Glad you're enjoying it man.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Chest and back day:

    Hammer bench press:
    270x6 warmup
    360x10, 6 --PRs!
    320x6, 290x6
    --noticed my triceps are probably holding me back from more weight or more reps. Def weak point.

    Hex bar shrugs
    205x10,9,8,8,7 --PRs with weight!

    Roc-it lat pulldowns:
    230/12,11,9,8 -- PRs for reps, last workout my biceps were too engorged to go past 8 for third set

    Farmers walks: 60lbs x 2.5 gym lengths x 2 --PRs for distance

    Flying push-ups: 20/16/10 --swollen as heck!

    Libido is high, thickening up a bit, fiancée is happy. Thank you MAN Sports!
    tri extensions help strengthen my tri's more than anything-do them sitting down for best effect...if i do them standing i find myself doing a bouncing motion.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. I usually just do all shoulders; very rarely a bi and tri day. Thx for the suggestion though! Other than skullcrushers and close grip presses I usually just did cable work like pulldowns.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I usually just do all shoulders; very rarely a bi and tri day. Thx for the suggestion though! Other than skullcrushers and close grip presses I usually just did cable work like pulldowns.
    change-up is a good thing!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Had physical therapy on Wednesday; worked on fixing my shoulder problems of the last 17 years. Got some Graston treatment and worked on range if motion a bit.

    Today I did quite a few squats; decided not to keep track of time in between or number of sets, but just go until I couldn't any more. Did about 25 minutes at 325 pounds; between 4-8 reps each time.

    Then I did standing squats with a 45 pound plate over my head , 3 sets of 15 reps.

    To finish off, I did lunges but throwing a 25 lb medicine ball from my core against the wall. 3 sets of 10 lunges each leg.

    A couple hours later, had vicious sex with my fiancée and really left her laying! She marveled at how thick and full my hungus was, which may in some part be thanks to a two week run on Nolvadren so far!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  26. Let's talk sex: raging Woodrows and heightened sensitivity from Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising. Left my lady laying like a chalk outline after our last bedroom session. All she had the breath for was to say "wow."

    Shoulder day:
    Pull-ups:
    15/13/12
    Roc-it mid rows:
    260 x 13/11/9, 215 x 10/10
    Barbell rows:
    135 x 10/9/8
    Farmer's walks:
    65 (PR) x 2/2
    Hammer iso-lateral low row:
    230 x 10/9/8, 180 x 8

    Physical therapy sessions set for Mondays and Wednesdays for my shoulders.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  27. Laying the pipe huh? Glad youre getting the added bonuses haha

  28. 3/4 of the way through with the run and so far no dry or painful joints, libido is high, overall alpha feeling from both products. No DAA bathroom blowouts either, so it seems my body has adjusted well!

    Chest day:

    Seated chest press:
    240x 10 180x6 drop set
    240 x 8, 180x6
    240x 4, 180x4

    Lat pulldowns
    195 x 10,9,8,6

    Barbell rows:
    135 x 10,9,8

    Farmers walks:
    60 x 2 trips x 2

    BoSu ball push-up walkovers:
    10 x 2

    Physical therapy is Mondays and Wednesdays, so adjusting the workouts around then. Using some tips and hints from my therapist regarding form and really dialed myself in to focusing on retracting my scapula on these exercises.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    3/4 of the way through with the run and so far no dry or painful joints, libido is high, overall alpha feeling from both products. No DAA bathroom blowouts either, so it seems my body has adjusted well!

    Chest day:

    Seated chest press:
    240x 10 180x6 drop set
    240 x 8, 180x6
    240x 4, 180x4

    Lat pulldowns
    195 x 10,9,8,6

    Barbell rows:
    135 x 10,9,8

    Farmers walks:
    60 x 2 trips x 2

    BoSu ball push-up walkovers:
    10 x 2

    Physical therapy is Mondays and Wednesdays, so adjusting the workouts around then. Using some tips and hints from my therapist regarding form and really dialed myself in to focusing on retracting my scapula on these exercises.
    glad to hear you didn't get painful joints!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    3/4 of the way through with the run and so far no dry or painful joints, libido is high, overall alpha feeling from both products. No DAA bathroom blowouts either, so it seems my body has adjusted well!

    Chest day:

    Seated chest press:
    240x 10 180x6 drop set
    240 x 8, 180x6
    240x 4, 180x4

    Lat pulldowns
    195 x 10,9,8,6

    Barbell rows:
    135 x 10,9,8

    Farmers walks:
    60 x 2 trips x 2

    BoSu ball push-up walkovers:
    10 x 2

    Physical therapy is Mondays and Wednesdays, so adjusting the workouts around then. Using some tips and hints from my therapist regarding form and really dialed myself in to focusing on retracting my scapula on these exercises.
    Real solid numbers on the lifts man. DAA with out the stomach issues is definitely a win. I rarely get them from DAA but when I do its bad. Not sure why I get them with some DAA more then others but it happens.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. M1T with novedex XT and novoplex ?
    By cowboy333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 12:08 PM
  4. What is up with these people and Toilets!
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 07:19 AM
  5. whats up with pro hormones and me?
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 08:26 PM
Log in
Log in