PES/USPLabs Recipe for Success TstPwdr,AnabE,ErPro (unsponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Not a big fan of their subs. I prefer toasted subs though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. 7am gym session as this is an off day from work. Feel good today and slept well, no PR's today but a good lifts all around.

    Workout: Chest

    Barbell Bench:
    175x5
    200x5
    225x6
    135x20

    Dumbbell Bench:
    60x12x4sets

    Smith Machine Decline Bench:
    155x12
    185x10
    225x7
    155x10

    Machine Fly:
    100x12
    120x10
    140x8
    120x10
    ****all sets are ended with "palm slaps" (i call em that) Palms flat on handles and kep the hands about 15in apart in from of the chest, then you push the hands together (slap) 10 times real fast.

    One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
    70x10x4sets

    Cardio & Abs:

    Sit-Ups:
    25x20x2sets

    Leg Raise:
    2setsx15reps

    Oblique Crunches:
    15x2sets

    Plate Twist:
    25x15x2sets

    Cardio:
    1mile run @10min pace


    Diet:
    as of posting...782kcal 92p/71c/16f

    bfast: (pre-w) High Protein Cereal
    Lunch: (post-w) 7oz chicken, 5oz broccoli

    will update the rest later.


    Supp Notes: Muscles are hardening nicely and abs/obliques are starting to show through. Wife was noticing the "ridge" forming in the middle of my chest Vacularity is still continuing to improve as-well, the veins in my shoulders are clearly visible and pop more when I am lifting!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    7am gym session as this is an off day from work. Feel good today and slept well, no PR's today but a good lifts all around.

    Workout: Chest

    Barbell Bench:
    175x5
    200x5
    225x6
    135x20

    Dumbbell Bench:
    60x12x4sets

    Smith Machine Decline Bench:
    155x12
    185x10
    225x7
    155x10

    Machine Fly:
    100x12
    120x10
    140x8
    120x10
    ****all sets are ended with "palm slaps" (i call em that) Palms flat on handles and kep the hands about 15in apart in from of the chest, then you push the hands together (slap) 10 times real fast.

    One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
    70x10x4sets

    Cardio & Abs:

    Sit-Ups:
    25x20x2sets

    Leg Raise:
    2setsx15reps

    Oblique Crunches:
    15x2sets

    Plate Twist:
    25x15x2sets

    Cardio:
    1mile run @10min pace

    Diet:
    as of posting...782kcal 92p/71c/16f

    bfast: (pre-w) High Protein Cereal
    Lunch: (post-w) 7oz chicken, 5oz broccoli

    will update the rest later.

    Supp Notes: Muscles are hardening nicely and abs/obliques are starting to show through. Wife was noticing the "ridge" forming in the middle of my chest Vacularity is still continuing to improve as-well, the veins in my shoulders are clearly visible and pop more when I am lifting!
    Nice update, I'm a morning person, love early workouts.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nice update, I'm a morning person, love early workouts.
    This switch to days at work has been the easiest one in the last 5yrs due to my morning workouts. Needless to say I am happy not only that I have more energy but that my mindset is focused on physical fitness. I am going to bed early to get sleep so I can wake up and kill it. No watching tv all night, no drinking (a beer here and there), no hang-overs, no lazy "i want to sleep in" attitude. I only wish I would have been this dedicated when I was younger, but better now than never!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  5. was a bit busy yesterday so this is a late update.

    yesterday's workout: Arms
    **I was very tired and feeling weaker than normal due to not sleeping well

    Alternating Incline Dumbbells:
    35x10
    40x7
    35x8
    30x10

    Hammer Curls:
    35x10
    40x7
    35x9
    35x8

    Barbell Close Grip Bench:
    135x15
    135x12
    135x12
    135x10

    Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x5
    40x7
    35x7
    30x8

    Cable Triceps Pushdowns:
    90x20
    90x19
    90x18
    90x18
    **first 10 were slow remaining reps were fast

    Barbell Curls (21's):
    55x21
    45x21
    45x21

    One Arm Cable Triceps Pushdown
    40x12
    40x10
    40x10

    Pull-Ups:
    bwx8
    bwx6
    bwx5


    Today's Workout: Offday

    Cardio:
    1.5mile run

    Pull-Ups:
    bwx10
    bwx8
    bwx6
    bwx6

    Supp Notes:
    DAA in TestPowder is giving me really bad gas. Wife even said yesterday "what ever your taking that is giving you that gas, you need to stop"...LoL
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
    •   
       


  6. ok, got some catching up to do....

    quick diet updates:

    from the 30th: 2652kcal 189p/325c/68f carb load day, carbs were from cereal and grilled cheese sandwiches (love those), rest of the day was shakes chicken

    from the 31st:1669kcal 219p/28c/65f damn near perfect low carb day! chicken, chicken and more chicken w/ a few shakes sprinkled in.

    from the 1st: 2418kcal 134p/369c/101f bad day, co-worker had a b-day and his mom-in-law delivered homemade pastries...needless to say the carbs were whacked...took my SlinShot though

    Workout from the 1st: Shoulders

    Press:
    115x5
    125x5
    135x5

    Barbell Shrug:
    145x12
    155x12
    175x12
    185x12
    185x10

    Dumbbell Lateral Raise:
    25x8 dropset 15x10 x 4sets

    Dumbbell Up-right Row:
    35x10
    35x10
    35x8
    35x8
    **left shoulder was giving me some fits so I stayed at 35lbs for this**

    Dips:
    25x10 (pr)
    20x10
    bwx14
    bwx12

    Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise:
    15x12
    20x8 ***shoulder hurt a bit, dropped to 15lb again**
    15x10
    15x10

    Chin-Ups:
    bwx10
    bwx8
    bwx6
    bwx6

    Cardio:
    1mile run at 6.5mph treadmill pace
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  7. Now onto today:

    Off day from work so I hit the gym at 7am. Vascularity is improving and I am looking a bit leaner though weight has gone back up to 195lb. With Anabeta Elite at 6caps a day I have noticed my hunger going up. I am trying to combat this by snacking more in between meals on almonds or natty peanut butter.

    Workout: Back

    Deadlift:
    185x5
    205x5
    225x10

    One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
    70x10x4sets

    Smith Machine Row:
    135x15
    165x10
    185x10
    205x5
    135x10

    Barbell Good morning:
    65x12
    65x12
    75x10
    75x10

    Cable Row:
    50x8 (one-arm alternating) followed with 100x10 (both arm speed set) 4 sets of these

    Cardio:
    1mile run 10min/mi pace


    Diet

    as of posting 1176kcal 93p/72c/54f ending -----> 1880kcals 161p/86c/96f
    bfast: 6oz chicken, 4oz white rice (1hr pre-w)
    2nd bfast: (40min post-w) 6eggs scrambled with 2 stick of string cheese cut small and melted in.
    Lunch: 4oz chicken, 4oz white rice
    snack: natty peanut butter
    dinner: 6oz chicken, natty peanut butter

    **goal for the rest of the day is no more carbs**


    Supp Notes:
    This stack is really in gear now just over two weeks in. I am adding more sets and a few more exercises to each gym session. I can really feel my strength and endurance improving so I am ramping up the volume on lifts. I feel as though I want to lift and lift and if it wasn't for NEEDING to be home so my wife could go to work I would be lifting for two hours easy, but alas my daddy duties pre-vail and I go home.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  8. added yesterday's ending diet, good overall day diet wise.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  9. Great back day Brutha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Good numbers bro. Your chest numbers are very close to what I put up. We in it together bro! Let's get it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Great back day Brutha
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good numbers bro. Your chest numbers are very close to what I put up. We in it together bro! Let's get it!
    Thanks guys! I really need to lock my diet down though. Ive been slacking way too much (partaking in a few to many sweets). Been lying to myself saying " you'll burn it off!" I'm right, I burn it off because the weight is staying the same but it should be dropping. Just need to refocus...

    My chest numbers are slowly creeping up. I am just taking it slow due to a bad shoulder. I am a P90x refugee and when I quit that last Nov I couldn't even rep 225 once. Nice and slow till Feb/March (when I plan on cycling). Build a good strong base and then really kill it. I really need to work on my squat numbers though. As big as my legs are and I can barely squat 250. I did legs today but am on my phone out of town so I will post my workout Sunday night. Going to be an off day tomorrow and back at it monday!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  12. ok so diet sat and sunday was not the best, as to be expect when the in-laws are cooking. Ranchers and everything is made in excess with lots of carbs and sodium. Came out of the weekend 4lbs up but lost 3 of it today. Fell asleep on my phone so I slept through my alarm for 40mins, ARRGH...totally ruined my gym time. Not a good way to start the day. Instead of my normal chest workout I did a simple Pyramid and some biceps curls to get a good pump followed by a 1.5mile run at 8.5 min/mile pace. The only good thing out of the deal was the weight felt light today and I put up 245 for 4 reps on bench a (PR), I think 2004 was the last time I put up 245lbs so that was sweet!!

    Workout: Quick Pump

    Bench:
    155x15
    185x12
    225x7
    245x4 PR
    155x12

    Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    30x15x4sets (slow for burn and squeeze)
    ...followed by...
    30x10x2sets (fast for pump)

    Cardio:
    1.5mile run

    Diet:
    1949kcals 159p/136c/92f

    bfast: (pre-w) High Protein Cereal by Archer Farms
    (post-w) Dried Mango 1 serving
    snack: Almonds 2 servings
    lunch: 7oz 90/10 beef w/ 4oz cheesy cauliflower
    snack: Almonds 1 serving
    dinner: ON Protein shake w/ almond milk





    Supp Notes:

    Have horizontal veins popping in my biceps!!! Had one pop my last run on Anabeta/Erase but now I have three in the left bicep and two in the right. (Never had those in my life!!) They are small veins but they stand up when I squeeze the rep. Shoulders and upper chest are looking alot thicker too.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    ok so diet sat and sunday was not the best, as to be expect when the in-laws are cooking. Ranchers and everything is made in excess with lots of carbs and sodium. Came out of the weekend 4lbs up but lost 3 of it today. Fell asleep on my phone so I slept through my alarm for 40mins, ARRGH...totally ruined my gym time. Not a good way to start the day. Instead of my normal chest workout I did a simple Pyramid and some biceps curls to get a good pump followed by a 1.5mile run at 8.5 min/mile pace. The only good thing out of the deal was the weight felt light today and I put up 245 for 4 reps on bench a (PR), I think 2004 was the last time I put up 245lbs so that was sweet!!

    Workout: Quick Pump

    Bench:
    155x15
    185x12
    225x7
    245x4 PR
    155x12

    Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    30x15x4sets (slow for burn and squeeze)
    ...followed by...
    30x10x2sets (fast for pump)

    Cardio:
    1.5mile run

    Diet:
    1949kcals 159p/136c/92f

    bfast: (pre-w) High Protein Cereal by Archer Farms
    (post-w) Dried Mango 1 serving
    snack: Almonds 2 servings
    lunch: 7oz 90/10 beef w/ 4oz cheesy cauliflower
    snack: Almonds 1 serving
    dinner: ON Protein shake w/ almond milk

    Supp Notes:

    Have horizontal veins popping in my biceps!!! Had one pop my last run on Anabeta/Erase but now I have three in the left bicep and two in the right. (Never had those in my life!!) They are small veins but they stand up when I squeeze the rep. Shoulders and upper chest are looking alot thicker too.
    Nice PR damn!!!!!! You diet looks like what I'd eat haha ...great job man
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    What's Jimmy Johns?
    Heaven....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Heaven....
    Carb heaven!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  16. ok, 430am gym session today. Slept well and felt good this morning.

    Workout: Back

    Deadlift:
    155x8
    205x5
    250x5

    One-Arm Dumbbell Rows:
    70x10x4sets

    Barbell Bent Rows:
    135x12
    155x10
    185x7
    135x12

    Barbell Good-mornings:
    65x12
    65x12
    75x10
    75x10

    Wide Grip Lat Pulls:
    120x12
    140x10
    160x8
    180x6

    Pull-Ups:
    bwx8
    bwx7
    bwx6
    bwx6

    Barbell Curls (21's):
    45x21x4sets (slow for burn and squeeze)

    Machine Rows:
    50x20x4sets (left arm only/left side is lagging)

    No Cardio

    Diet:
    as of posting.....754cals 42p/78c/36f

    ending Diet:
    2452kcals 157p/226c/116f

    bfast (pew-w): High Protein Cereal w/ Almond Milk
    (post-w) snack: Almonds & Roast Peanuts 1 serving each
    lunch: spaghetti w/ whole wheat noodles
    snack: Almonds, apple
    Dinner: shake w/ almond milk
    snack: chobani yogurt and apple


    Definitely stressed my back today. I feel like if I look or move wrong I will tweak it. It is just really exhausted adn I only hope that it will continue to get stronger. My upper back/neck causes me some serious fits and often causes me to miss a few days of work every year because I can't turn my head (or do my job safely). I should add that I stretch for at least 5/10mins before and after each workout along with some jogging in place to warm the body up.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  17. Nice Job on the bench PR. My diet needs to tighten up too. My wife's restaurant had a makeover and the grand opening was this week. They had a test run this weekend and I literally ate everything on the menu.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My diet needs to tighten up too. My wife's restaurant had a makeover and the grand opening was this week. They had a test run this weekend and I literally ate everything on the menu.
    HaHa, NICE! Well not for the diet but still. Good to know I'm not the only one struggling. Tough when there are shredded beasts like LtL and howwedo in here!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  19. updated today's ending diet...off day tomorrow so I might just do some cardio and abs. Back is still a bit sore so we'll see how I sleep.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  20. ok so wed was an off day, took ful advantage and slept for a good and rare 10hrs. back is feeling much better today thanks to the sleep.

    wed Diet:
    2173kcals 137p/85c/145f

    bfast: oatmeal
    snack: almonds , natty peanutbutter
    lunch: apple w/ nattty peanut butter (lost track of time and missed lunch )
    dinner: candied carrots and 10oz 90/10 beef (meatloaf w/ celery, carrots and onions)


    Thursday.....

    Workout : Shoulders

    Push-Press:
    115x5
    135x5
    155x5

    Barbell Shrug:
    155x12
    185x12
    185x12
    185x12
    185x10

    Dumbbell Lateral Raise:
    25x10
    25x10
    25x8
    25x8
    ***each set drop-set with 15x10

    Dumbbell Up-Right Row:
    35x10
    35x8
    35x8
    35x8
    ***each set drop-set w/ 20x10

    Front Plate Raise:
    45x10x4sets

    Dumbbell Shrug:
    60x10
    70x10
    80x6

    Dips:
    bwx12x4sets
    SuperSet w/ make shift shoulder press/kneeling (hammer strength bench press machine that I kneel next to and push over head)
    25x10x4sets (fast for burn)

    Cardio:
    15mins stationary bike


    Diet:
    as of posting 1962kcals 143p/29c/140f

    snack: (pre-w) natty peanut butter, Chobani Greek Yogurt (black cherry)
    bfast: (post-w) 4eggs (2yolk/2white) scrambled w/ cheese and 3oz of kielbasa chopped
    snack: natty peanut butter
    lunch: 10oz meatloaf (90/10 beef w/ celery, carrots and onions)
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  21. Yesterday was rough, I slept like crap getting only about 3.5hrs of good sleep. This physical fitness thing is most definitely in my blood now though because I still drug my butt out of bed at 3am to hit the gym just after 4. I dosed two scoops of Alphamine to wake up and get motivated and that turned out to be the right choice.

    2scoops Alphamine + 2scoops Hemavol = an alive and awake mustang0341

    the gym session was nothing to scoff at although it could have been better. A little slow to start but I impressed myself the longer I went. I seem to not want to leave the gym these days which is getting dicey on my work days. Yesterday I got showered and changed for work with only a few minutes to spare......damn addictions I tell ya!

    Workout: Arms

    Incline Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    35x9
    40x6
    35x8
    30x12

    Hammer Curls:
    40x8
    35x10
    30x12
    30x12

    Close Grip Bench:
    ***bench and smith machine were being used so I grabbed a shorter barbell (maybe 35lb bar) and a free standing bench to make it work
    85x15
    85x20
    85x25
    85x20
    ***not close to my normal weight but I made it work

    Dumbbell Alternating Bicep Curl:
    35x9 super-set w/ cable curls 120x8
    35x8 super-set w/ cable curls 120x8
    30x8 " " 110x10
    25x8 " " 100x10

    Cable Push Down:Short Bar
    130x15
    150x12
    160x8
    160x8

    Barbell Curl (21's) Super-set w/ Cable Triceps Pulls (rope):
    45x21 + 70x12 3sets (fast for burn and pump)


    Diet:
    ending diet was not bad but I sometimes don't get to eat depending on how busy work is. Due to that I ate way too much for lunch (13oz meatloaf) and should have made it two meals.

    2367kcals 195p/88c/143f

    bfast pre-w: ON shake
    pos-w: almonds and apple
    ***didn't get to eat for awhile
    lunch: 13oz meatloaf (late lunch)
    snack: almonds
    dinner: natty peanut butter and almonds

    not the best day diet wise but definitely a learning point, had the meatloaf been two meals it would have been much better for my body.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  22. 2 scoops alphamine/2 scoops hemavol has to be epic! I've been rocking just over a scoop of each and loving the boost and pump. Nice lifts too man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. ok so today is day 30 of this stack. I am very excited going forward as with Anabeta/Erase I saw the most changes in the 2nd month. I got alot more sleep last night and hit legs today at 4am. Noticed that I have an impingement in my left hip that is killing me when I squat. I can Leg Press without any issues though so I will just make the Leg Press my main leg workout from here on out.

    Workout: Legs

    Squat:
    ***left hip impingement is killing me and my numbers here
    135x10
    155x7
    175x5
    135x8

    Leg Press:
    270x12
    350x12
    360x10 PR
    400X10 PR
    270X12
    ***couldn't squat sh!t so I went heavy here

    Leg Extensions:
    60x8 each leg + 150x8 both legs
    60x8 each leg + 140x8 both legs
    60x8 " " + 130x8 " "
    60x8 " " + 120x8 " "
    120x18 both legs
    ****progressively faster reps as the weight gets lighter

    Standing Barbell Calf Raise:
    185x24 feet out/in/straight 8 each way
    185x24 " "
    185x21 " 7 each way
    185x21 " "

    Barbell Bench:
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10
    185x8

    No Cardio
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  24. off day today so I did a bit of cardio. Weight is back up to 199lb as of tonight (most likely 197 in the morning) but my waist is smaller. Still seems as though I am carrying some the same amount of fat on the lower abs. Getting more vascular too which is nice as well as tightening of the muscles.

    Cardio:

    10min walking incline
    10min run = 2miles total

    Diet:
    2545kcals 189p/85c/168f

    bfast: (post-w)shake w/ almond milk, almonds
    snack: natty peanut butter
    lunch: 6 eggs (3whole/3white) w/ kielbasa
    snack: almonds
    dinner: (free meal at Applebees for Vets Day) Bourbon Steak w/ Potatoes

    Chest tomorrow and looking forward to it....
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    off day today so I did a bit of cardio. Weight is back up to 199lb as of tonight (most likely 197 in the morning) but my waist is smaller. Still seems as though I am carrying some the same amount of fat on the lower abs. Getting more vascular too which is nice as well as tightening of the muscles.

    Cardio:

    10min walking incline
    10min run = 2miles total

    Diet:
    2545kcals 189p/85c/168f

    bfast: (post-w)shake w/ almond milk, almonds
    snack: natty peanut butter
    lunch: 6 eggs (3whole/3white) w/ kielbasa
    snack: almonds
    dinner: (free meal at Applebees for Vets Day) Bourbon Steak w/ Potatoes

    Chest tomorrow and looking forward to it....
    I think I've heard of that free vets meal...
    How do they notify you guys about it?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I think I've heard of that free vets meal...
    How do they notify you guys about it?
    they advertise it on tv locally here
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  27. a little motivation....check
    1.5scoops of Alphamine....check
    1.5scoops of Hemavol....check

    off to crush chest!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    a little motivation....check
    1.5scoops of Alphamine....check
    1.5scoops of Hemavol....check

    off to crush chest!
    Kill it man! Your welcome! :-D
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. chest done and killed even set a few PR's. Today is a refeed, gonna try to get this right. Last 4 to 5 days have been fairly low carb so here goes......


    Workout: Chest

    Bench
    155x12
    225x5
    250x2 PR wanted more and def prolly could have had three but I didn't have a spotter.
    205x8
    185x12

    Dumbbell Bench:
    60x12x4sets

    Smith Machine Decline:
    185x10
    205x8
    225x8 PR Reps
    175x12

    Machine Fly:
    120x12
    140x12
    170x8 PR could have gone heavier...next time
    140x12

    Cable Bench:
    60x15 left arm only 100x20 both arms
    60x15 " " 110x15 both
    60x12 " " 110x15 both
    60x10 " " 100x12 both
    ***left side is lagging a bit so I am trying to catch it up

    Abs:

    Weighted Crunch:
    25x20x2sets

    Leg Pulls:
    20x2sets

    Oblique Crunches:
    20x2sets

    Dumbbell Side Bends:
    65x15x2sets

    Cardio:
    10min run at 6.5mph
    10min stationary bike


    Diet:Refeed
    as of posting 1973kcals 131p/245c/53f Ending: 2559kcals 152p/294c/89f


    bfast: (pre-w) Peantu Butter Cheerios w/ whole milk / natty peanut butter +Slinshot
    snack: (post-w) shake w/ whole milk and banana / blueberry bagel w/ cream cheese
    lunch: 7oz bone-in ham / 7oz sweet potato + SlinShot
    snack: 2 servings Reese's Pieces
    dinner: natty peanut butter / oatmeal w/ brown sugar
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  30. Updated yesterdays refeed, which was fun I kinda missed carbs. Went to sleep at 201.5lbs woke up 197lbs. Off to hit back today!!! Will update later.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recipe for success/Please weigh in.
    By Mrcreek2002 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 11:55 PM
  2. looking for a recipe for primo enanthate
    By tag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 12:12 AM
  3. Ingredients for success (Motivation)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 01:36 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:18 PM
  5. recipe for transdermal fina?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
Log in
Log in