Shrink your gyno with formasurge/formeron! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Shrink your gyno with formasurge/formeron!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is very interesting how well formasurge worked for you, but it does not suprise me at all. Formasurge is a sucidal inhibitor and a great one at that. I logged it a while back and ran Test E at 900mg and ONLY used Forma to control estrogen... bloods proved it worked just as good as Pharma grade adex. One thing to keep in mind is I was using ALOT of forma lol.. I think it was up to 8 pumps a day total at one point. So the fact it can reduce or stop gyno is no suprise.

The biggest danger I found running a gyno reversal protocol is putting your estrogen at 0. That raises more health issues than just dealing with the gyno (if its not getting bigger). By putting your estrogen at 0 you risk muscle loss, liver damage, hairloss, joint pain, libido problems, immune issues, the list goes on. So stay away from crushing estrogen fast and keeping it low. You want to taper up and then back off.

I used exemestane as I came off letro and that kept estrogen down and brought back my libido. Letro being a type II AI makes it VERY VERY likely you will get rebound... actually I would say not using a suicidal inhibitor gives you a 90% chance of rebound.

The best way to do gyno reversal and prevent health issues is get blood test done periodically and run it for a very long time... 2 months+ That prevents you from running HIGH doses of letro or other products, and allows your body to adjust. It is all up in the air tho and is hard to say because of so few studies done on some of these chemical effects on us.

Glad it worked for you man.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

how long did you run it for? i'm guessing one bottle then back off for a bit? i'm currently on a bottle of formasurge and noticing some results.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by flarestar View Post
    how long did you run it for? i'm guessing one bottle then back off for a bit? i'm currently on a bottle of formasurge and noticing some results.
    i ran it a lot longer than i would suggest, mostly for the test boost. One bottle should be enough though
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

something weird... my nipples are starting to itch. is it possible that they would itch from shrinking as opposed to the start of gyno? also it could be because the application of formasurge to the nipples also dries them out and causes them to itch
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by flarestar
    something weird... my nipples are starting to itch. is it possible that they would itch from shrinking as opposed to the start of gyno? also it could be because the application of formasurge to the nipples also dries them out and causes them to itch
    Drying them out is the most likely. Don't put Formasurge on your nipples
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

ah strange in this post he tells you to put it on your nipples/chest i will alternate spots maybe just go with the typical arm/shoulder/upper chest
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

ah strange in this post he tells you to put it on your nipples/chest i will alternate spots maybe just go with the typical arm/shoulder/upper chest
    After a while the transdermal carrier can and WILL irritate your skin, just give your nipps a break and hydrate them with some lotion good sir. Not sure what it is in the carrier that does this.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

After a while the transdermal carrier can and WILL irritate your skin, just give your nipps a break and hydrate them with some lotion good sir. Not sure what it is in the carrier that does this.
    Alcohol

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

Alcohol

I used to think it was as well but i can inject ba and be great. Where as this carrier gives me rashes
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I used to think it was as well but i can inject ba and be great. Where as this carrier gives me rashes
    it's probably something else in the complex giving the rash along with the alcohol drying out the skin...

Injections and topical applications can't be compared.

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

it's probably something else in the complex giving the rash along with the alcohol during out the skin...

Injections and topical applications can't be compared.

Hmm valid point.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Running formasurge myself right now.

Here's the log if you guys want to follow.
    Formasurge (sponsored) NoMo Estrogen in this Dough

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I do have gyno as well so we will see what it does for that

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

hope it all works out for the best brotha.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

is there a chance for rebound with formasurge? i'm amost done with my bottle and have noticed some fat loss and reduced gyno i am also using need 2 slin 1 cap 20 minutes prior to lunch/dinner. It was weird after drinking a bit much one night it looked like my nips were like 2x there normal size but maybe it was me late at night seeing things.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

is there a chance for rebound with formasurge? i'm amost done with my bottle and have noticed some fat loss and reduced gyno i am also using need 2 slin 1 cap 20 minutes prior to lunch/dinner. It was weird after drinking a bit much one night it looked like my nips were like 2x there normal size but maybe it was me late at night seeing things.

Uhm alcohol increases serum prolactin level. Nothing to really worry about, although formastane is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, I suggest tapering off a tad bit especially if you were running it at anabolic dose levels. You shouldn't have an issue with rebound as it is a suicide, much like erase. If anything just supplement some DIM after your cycle, you can get it for pretty cheap.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

ok so i stopped getting sore joints but then i took a week off bc of vacation, seeing my daughter and now when i use it my joints are sore again. does that 1. mean it wasn't working when my joints were not sore and 2. is it a bad thing when they are sore? like do i need to do something about it
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

ok so i stopped getting sore joints but then i took a week off bc of vacation, seeing my daughter and now when i use it my joints are sore again. does that 1. mean it wasn't working when my joints were not sore and 2. is it a bad thing when they are sore? like do i need to do something about it
    1. It was working, I assume your body was simply compensating for it, been there before. 2. Yeah somewhat, means your estro is low. 3. How long have you been on it? Might want to take some time off.
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1. It was working, I assume your body was simply compensating for it, been there before. 2. Yeah somewhat, means your estro is low. 3. How long have you been on it? Might want to take some time off.
    dude...i have been following along as time permits. i am impressed, you have good knowledge you are passing along-repped and props!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dude...i have been following along as time permits. i am impressed, you have good knowledge you are passing along-repped and props!!!!
    Thanks, coming from you that says a lot haha.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Ordered a bottle of formeron, I got some puffiness from hdrol, its not really a big deal, but its enough to annoy me, hoping 2 pumps a day shrinks them down. No lumps just puffy aorola and enlarged nipples so hoping this works good.
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks, coming from you that says a lot haha.
    i happened to be in the right place at the right time....around 4-5 year ago formestatne was THE topic on the forum. check out an old thread neo"s formestane F@Q"s

lol...i just bumped it...in supplement section, good read!!!
  23. New Member

i don't know why one would come off an ai with nolva since it ALSO can create est rebound...

Get on form, a suicidal ai, or even exemestane and taper down after a couple weeks of full dose usage so that it will take the most time possible for aromatase levels to build and in turn est levels build.

Best method possible to avoid rebound.
    Finally someone in this thread who apparently knows the difference between an AI and a SERM.

Amazing....wow, just wow at people.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by techlogik View Post

Finally someone in this thread who apparently knows the difference between an AI and a SERM.

Most people here know the difference haha
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lol most of us know the difference... wow some people ;-)
  26. Diamond Member

wow...you mean there is a difference????????
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

wow...you mean there is a difference????????
    I know man... my universe is shattered.
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I know man... my universe is shattered.

lol....supplements 101.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Must be from bodybuilding..co

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boost Your Memory with Magnesium
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 04:39 AM
  2. RETAIN your MASSFX with HYPERDROL - logged by macedaddy
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 06:11 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 09:21 AM
  4. Your results with Trimax and M1T?