The Liquid Trifecta Stack Experience!

Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. About to put on the sauna suit under neath my clothes to hit the treadmill and bicycle today!
    Army Veteran. OEF.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    About to put on the sauna suit under neath my clothes to hit the treadmill and bicycle today!
    Wow,sounds like its time to sweat for you!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  3. This is my new best friend and worst enemy

    For all of my cardio days. Used that today for the first time and it was crazy!
    Here is the thing, I have a HARD time sweating. Playing soccer, working out and even in the SAUNA it makes it hard for me to break a sweat. Can you imagine yourself playing soccer for over an hour and not breaking a sweat? Or going into the sauna and while everyone is showering in sweat I am hanging in there dry for the first 20 minutes! lol

    Today was different though. Wore it underneath the pants and sweater. Did 25 minutes in the bicycle and 20 mins in the treadmill. And while in the bicycle I could feel the sweat going down my back and the suit sticking to my legs. Once I started running I saw few drop of sweat drop in the treadmill and sweat dropping down my arm.

    Got home took my clothes off got in the tub took the suit off and it was drenched. My Boxer were soaked! lol

    Tomorrow its DTP Shoulders and I'm NOT looking forwards to that! One because its all shoulder presses and that hurts the hell out of my shoulders! So I don't know what to do. Do DTP shoulders or do another sort of shoulder routine. Maybe Dorian Yates Shoulder routine from Blood and Gluts routine. Which is
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 warm up set of 8-10 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Side Lateral Raise: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Low-Pulley Delt Raise: 1 set of 6-8 reps to failure, each arm
    Reverse Dumbbell Flyes: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)

    I'll decide tomorrow I guess.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  4. So what's going on in here buddy?

    See you're doing the DTP style for some of your work outs...
    It's making you sick?
    I take it that you don't like DTP then?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So what's going on in here buddy?

    See you're doing the DTP style for some of your work outs...
    It's making you sick?
    I take it that you don't like DTP then?
    It was just chest and back day. Didn't get a pump from them and at the end made me threw up, got all oozy and felt sick but after a nap I felt better and went back to the gym. I'm liking it though. Today is Shoulders and its a **** load of presses. My shoulders always hurt when I do presses. Thinking if should do the exercises in the machines or do the Blood and Guts Shoulder workout.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   
       

  6. Delts the Blood & Guts way.


    Had a really ****ty day today and in very bad mood but I tore up in the gym with my shoulder workout.

    Db press 12, 12, 10r, fail
    30lb, 45lb, 55lb, 60lb to fail

    side lat raise 10-12, 8-10, fail
    20lb, 30lb, 25, 20, 15lb

    frontdb raise 10-12, 8-10, fail
    25, 30, 35, 25, 15lb

    shrugs back 180lb + bar, 140+bar, 90+bar no rest
    8, 10, 20reps

    low pulley delt raise 10, 4r + negatives 10sec rest
    10lb, 20lb

    upright rows 10-12, 8-10 to fail no rest
    60lb, 50lb, 40lb, 30lb

    Army Veteran. OEF.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9
    Had a really ****ty day today and in very bad mood but I tore up in the gym with my shoulder workout.

    Db press 12, 12, 10r, fail
    30lb, 45lb, 55lb, 60lb to fail

    side lat raise 10-12, 8-10, fail
    20lb, 30lb, 25, 20, 15lb

    frontdb raise 10-12, 8-10, fail
    25, 30, 35, 25, 15lb

    shrugs back 180lb + bar, 140+bar, 90+bar no rest
    8, 10, 20reps

    low pulley delt raise 10, 4r + negatives 10sec rest
    10lb, 20lb

    upright rows 10-12, 8-10 to fail no rest
    60lb, 50lb, 40lb, 30lb
    Bad azz Animal Tank.
    So Blood and Guts? Pump & burn?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Bad azz Animal Tank.
    So Blood and Guts? Pump & burn?
    Was suppose to be Blood and Guts but I been so angry that I just kept doing more and more.
    I also took condense+muscle marinade today as a pre workout.
    Army Veteran. OEF.



  9. Cardio today with the sauna suit again.

    25 mins in the bicycle
    17 mins in the treadmill.

    Its so much easier to take Formadrol 5x a day. Easier to keep track lol.


    Tomorrow is Leg and Calves again with some Decline Crunches!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

    Cardio today with the sauna suit again.

    25 mins in the bicycle
    17 mins in the treadmill.

    Its so much easier to take Formadrol 5x a day. Easier to keep track lol.

    Tomorrow is Leg and Calves again with some Decline Crunches!
    Legs and calves w/crunches? That sounds familiar.
    Is that you in the batman suite?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Legs and calves w/crunches? That sounds familiar.
    Is that you in the batman suite?
    Yep DTP LEGS! Only part of DTP that I liked.. Legs and Arms.

    Not yet, not big enough to fill up a Batman suit like that.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  12. So whats the weight gain so far? How much did prs go up? What did u like dislike ab the trifecta stack?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    So whats the weight gain so far? How much did prs go up? What did u like dislike ab the trifecta stack?
    10 pounds with MMv3 and M1d. We'll see how much I'll stay at the end of Forma.

    I when I was on a regular routine I PR'd every day.

    What did I dislike? I dislike that its almost over. There is nothing that I didn't like about it. No side effects either. I read people saying dry joints but I felt nothing.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  14. Nice work man, you will like the formadrol. It leaned me up and made me hard..and really really horny. lol, I had no standards for women those 6 weeks.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    10 pounds with MMv3 and M1d. We'll see how much I'll stay at the end of Forma.

    I when I was on a regular routine I PR'd every day.

    What did I dislike? I dislike that its almost over. There is nothing that I didn't like about it. No side effects either. I read people saying dry joints but I felt nothing.
    Wait 10lbs?! How long was this run again? lol thats pretty damn good!!!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  16. I'm 2 weeks in now and I've gained 6lbs...

    I'm not getting PRs every time out, but I'm not attempting them every time out either (but yes, I've reached new PRs)...

    No side effects noticed...I already have bad joints from faulty lifting form in my youth, but no increased joint issues during Trifecta Stack; in fact, I've actually been experiencing less pain and restriction...

    The only negative that I can currently give this stack is the dosing regimen...

    As for the taste, MMv leaves a lasting after taste that will even effect the taste of food and drink for quite some time after dosing; methyl doesn't taste too bad and doesn't have the same lingering after taste...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    Nice work man, you will like the formadrol. It leaned me up and made me hard..and really really horny. lol, I had no standards for women those 6 weeks.
    Can't wait for it. I go on vacation on the 4th December so its perfect for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Wait 10lbs?! How long was this run again? lol thats pretty damn good!!!
    Yeah plus all the food I was eating while bulking, 4 weeks. I've started Formadrol Sunday. Even though I'm avoiding mirrors when naked I've noticed my shoulders and back are larger, family even commented on it as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tictactactica View Post
    I'm 2 weeks in now and I've gained 6lbs...

    I'm not getting PRs every time out, but I'm not attempting them every time out either (but yes, I've reached new PRs)...

    No side effects noticed...I already have bad joints from faulty lifting form in my youth, but no increased joint issues during Trifecta Stack; in fact, I've actually been experiencing less pain and restriction...

    The only negative that I can currently give this stack is the dosing regimen...

    As for the taste, MMv leaves a lasting after taste that will even effect the taste of food and drink for quite some time after dosing; methyl doesn't taste too bad and doesn't have the same lingering after taste...
    I try man. I can never just do the same weight on every workout. I remember when I first started working out I could never go higher on anything, it would drive me nuts. So I always try. When I can't do it, I just put it down and finish my set with lighter weights.
    I'm with you there on the less pain. I had 2 motorcycle accidents and torn muscle on my ankle that had me walking around with a limp for year and that is completely gone. Same for soreness the next day, barely happens!
    I actually got used to the the taste of MMv3 after the first week that had me licking my lips everyday for it lol. Forma has no taste so I like it.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  18. DTP LEGS today...
    Leg Press will be mine today for about 40 mins.

    brb growing tree trunk legs.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9
    DTP LEGS today...
    Leg Press will be mine today for about 40 mins.

    brb growing tree trunk legs.
    I'm toying w/GVT now.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm toying w/GVT now.
    I did this
    Exercise Sets Reps Tempo Rest Intervals
    A1. Barbell Curl 5 5 201 0
    A2. DB Curl 5 5 602 60 seconds
    B1. Preacher Curl 5 5 201 0
    B2. Reverse Curl 5 5 602 60 seconds
    C1. Cable Triceps Pressdown 5 5 201 0
    C2. Skull crushers 5 5 602 60 seconds
    D1. Close Grip Bench Press 5 5 201 0
    D2. Overhead Cable Extensions 5 5 602 60 seconds


    2 years ago. I had a real hard time walking the next day. When I had my motorcycle accident and f'ed up my legs. I stopped working out legs for 3 months cuz I could barely walk let alone lift. I did love GVT though. It was awesome.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

    I did this
    Exercise Sets Reps Tempo Rest Intervals
    A1. Barbell Curl 5 5 201 0
    A2. DB Curl 5 5 602 60 seconds
    B1. Preacher Curl 5 5 201 0
    B2. Reverse Curl 5 5 602 60 seconds
    C1. Cable Triceps Pressdown 5 5 201 0
    C2. Skull crushers 5 5 602 60 seconds
    D1. Close Grip Bench Press 5 5 201 0
    D2. Overhead Cable Extensions 5 5 602 60 seconds

    2 years ago. I had a real hard time walking the next day. When I had my motorcycle accident and f'ed up my legs. I stopped working out legs for 3 months cuz I could barely walk let alone lift. I did love GVT

    60 second rest period.
    Will try 8x8 with 30-45 second test period or up tye weight a bit on the 10x10.though. It was awesome.
    I did 10 sets of 10
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Sorry, I don't have enough posts to include quotes/links...

    Yeah, King, I'm with ya on the soreness, or lack thereof to be more precise. Usually, for larger muscles, I go minimum 4 days between workouts b/c that's usually the time it takes for the soreness to subside, thus indicating full recovery; however, with the Stack, not only is the DOMS much milder, but the soreness has been subsiding within 36 hrs, tempting me to hit the muscle group again; I have to consciously keep my ego and amped-up drive in check, lest I find myself venturing into the realm of overtraining!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I did 10 sets of 10
    How many exercises?
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

    How many exercises?
    1. I don't think I've used a high enough weight....
    Going back to DTP.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1. I don't think I've used a high enough weight....
    Going back to DTP.
    lol
    Today while I was on the Leg Press this guy was working out around me, did squat machine, db step ups, some others I couldnt see and after my 5th set he came over and asked what I was doing. I told Leg Presses and Calf Presses. He was like no **** I see that. I looked at him like wtf and said than why ask? He said never mind can I jump in?

    It was too funny. 3mins later the manager came down and right after I sat down again for my 7th set he asked what was I doing. I told him DTP Legs. And he was like OH ****! Damn ok go on sorry.
    Funny ****.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 333
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 01:32 AM
  2. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 07:07 PM
  3. LG Liquid Trifecta Stack
    By lukehayd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 02:40 PM
  4. I was thinking about running the Trifecta stack with???
    By ceomuscle58 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:01 AM
  5. trifecta stack suppin mmv2 for the liquid
    By lindo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Log in
Log in