The Liquid Trifecta Stack Experience! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

The Liquid Trifecta Stack Experience!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Way to go bro congrats on the pr
    Thanks stubbs!

Getting my final review done right now.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Frankly I don't even know how to start this final review after this 7 weeks. When I started I was at 170 pounds and I had just started my first bulk. I was fat, it wasn't pretty. So I fixed my bulking eating habits and cleaned it up. No more french fries at BK on weekends, no chocolate chip cookies, no cookie dough ice cream. I basically stopped bulking and started eating healthy to maintain. I did that for 4 weeks while taking MMv3 and M1d. I shot up to 176 along the way but did not weigh myself or saw myself in the mirror through out the whole thing. I got on the scale once to see where I was at because I was lifting so much heavier than before. 3 weeks ago I started cutting. Strictly no carbs so I cut out the brown rice, whole wheat pasta, etc. Only eating the ocassional wheat toast with my eggs. Note that not for one second during PCT with formadrol did I go down in weights or felt weaker, it was the opposite actually, I kept breaking PRs.

Dumbbell Chest Press at the begining 50lb now 70lb
    Leg Press at the begining 225lb now 500lb
    1 Arm Rows at the begining 45lb now 90lb
    Shoulder Press at the begining 35lb(bad form) now 60lb for 8 GOOD REPS
    Barbell Curls 80lb for 8 GOOD reps!

Once I started cutting I could barely last 2 minutes in the treadmill running and now I'm good for 14 to 15 minutes at speed of 5. Treadclimber. Hate that machine but I been able to do 18 minutes now compared to the pathetic 3 minutes before haha.

Just to mention a few! Now that might not seem amazing to you it is for me. I'm a 5'7 guy who was always skinny fat, back that is slowly healing up from a slipped disc, came back from 2 motorcycle accidents not being able to bend my knee, muscle tear on my foot/ankle, serious pains on my shoulders. If it wasn't for the Liquid Trifecta Stack I would have NEVER gotten to where I am now. Not by myselt that is for sure!

Few things about the product itself. The first four weeks its 8 doses daily of MMv3 and M1d. Its very annoying but just a small price you pay for something as good as this! On day 3 I had to get a calendar and hang it up by the computer so I could mark every time I took a dosage. I also put an alarm on my phone to go off when it was time to take it. Once those 4 weeks were up it was time for Formadrol and it was only 5 doses a day. I fit into my schedule much better, first thing in the am, after my workout, 4pm, 7pm and 11pm. The taste for the M1d was delicious I liked it from the very first dosage I took. For the MMv3 it took me a week to get used to it, when I mean get used to it I don't mean it was bad, it was just different from all others and I ended up liking the taste as well. Formadrol was diferent as well but I liked the taste from day 1 as well.

I just weighed myself and I am at 160.8 pounds. And I am very excited because I was able to lean up very well.

My goal was to always get to 175. I did that when I was bulking but no where NEAR how I wanted to look so I am very happy now the way I look. I feel good at 160, I was always 150. I'm lifting so much heavier now than I was 7 weeks ago! I am NOT going to stop now. I have never ever been close to a 90 pound arm row, 80lb barbell curl or 500lb leg press. To stop now would be completely stupid of me. I'm not going to make that mistake. I will keep eating healthy to maintain my weight and keep on lifting heavy to see if I can take it to the next level.

Thank you so much LG Sciences for the chance to give a nobody like me this chance.
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did u have abs before this stack?
    Got before pictures?
    So u started @ 170 & went down to 160?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Did u have abs before this stack?
    Got before pictures?
    So u started @ 170 & went down to 160?
    abs before? LOL. September 19.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

DTP LEGS!

Leg press 50,40,30,20,10,10,20,30,40,50
    ss
    calf press 40,30,20,15,10,10,15,20,30,40
    180b, 270, 360, 450, 540lb, 540lb, 450lb, 360, 270lb, 180lb.

TRIPLE SET
    Decline Sit Ups 25, 25, 25 reps
    Crunches 20, 20, 20 reps
    Leg Raises 10, 10, 10 reps

During leg raises it felt like my legs weighed 100 pounds more. It destroyed me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 333
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 12:32 AM
  2. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 06:07 PM
  3. LG Liquid Trifecta Stack
    By lukehayd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:40 PM
  4. I was thinking about running the Trifecta stack with???
    By ceomuscle58 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 11:01 PM
  5. trifecta stack suppin mmv2 for the liquid
    By lindo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 04:14 PM