The Liquid Trifecta Stack Experience!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 8!

Woke up took a protein shake.
    30 mins later I had my first dose of MMv3.
    I was waiting for the mailman to come and when I didn't want to wait anymore I was about to leave and he was on my door. Handed me a piece of paper to get my stuff at the post office. Before I opened an envelope and there was a sample of a new pwo for me. I took that and my ear was all itchy for 10mins. But I freaking killed it at the gym!

Lat pulldown 70lb, 90lb, 110lb, 130lb. 15,12,10,8 reps
    deadlifts 50lb, 70lb, 90lb, 140lb plus bar. 15,12,10,8 reps
    1 arm dumbbell row 50lb, 55lb, 60lb, 65lb. 15,12,10,8 reps
    seat machine rows 80lb, 100lb, 120lb, 130lb, 140lb. 15,12,8,8 reps
    back extensions 3 * 10 reps

Note yesterday my lats were super sore, today as well and after I was done with Lat Pulldowns the soreness went away! I was like wtf
    . Sipped on my bcaa while working out as usual. Set a new PR for the deadlift. 140 pounds plus the bar. YEAHHHHHHH BUDDY!!

Had a protein shaker as I walked home after.
    Got home and had a dose of M1d.
    Hour later I had proats again with vanilla whey and water.
    Did some stuff around the house.
    Just had some rice, mushrooms and Linguica (Brazilian sausage).

Will be eating 2 cheese sticks, roasted nuts a little later and probably chicken at 10.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

im in the same camp.. absolutely hate my fone.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    im in the same camp.. absolutely hate my fone.
    I don't really care much for it. I know if I get an iphone or samsung III I'll go back to being a nerd playing games all the time. I like working out too much to waste my time playing games on the phone. I rather be online learning more and more about the lifting world. Oh and r1pp3r, What do you think about me adding TEST Powder to this when I start pct with Formadrol? Think I would benefit from using a DAA with Formadrol?

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

I don't really care much for it. I know if I get an iphone or samsung III I'll go back to being a nerd playing games all the time. I like working out too much to waste my time playing games on the phone. I rather be online learning more and more about the lifting world. Oh and r1pp3r, What do you think about me adding TEST Powder to this when I start pct with Formadrol? Think I would benefit from using a DAA with Formadrol?
    Yeh i dont have a computer so all i have is my phone. Thats all i do is look up stuff and read it. I dont really play games my kids play with my phone more than i do.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

it would be fine but wait until week 3 to start it.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome so far man,glad I found this!

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Yeh i dont have a computer so all i have is my phone. Thats all i do is look up stuff and read it. I dont really play games my kids play with my phone more than i do.
    I used to be a gamer until I got my nutrition in check. Now I only play once every 2 weeks. That's how it is. The kids always have more fun on their parents phone lol.

it would be fine but wait until week 3 to start it.
    Thanks r1pp3r.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Awesome so far man,glad I found this!
    Thanks and welcome!

Will be leaving for the gym in 30mins! Arms day!

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 9!

Woke up a shake and multi Vs.
    Took my MMv3 and I was off for Arm day!

Standing curls 30lb, 50lb, 60lb, 70lb. 12, 15, 12, 8 reps with bicep bomber
    tricep extensions 35lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb. 12, 15, 12, 8 reps
    preacher ezbar curl 5 * 5 40lb plus bar. Very little rest there only 10 to 15 seconds before doing the next set.
    skull crushers Super Set close grip press 30lb, 40lb, 50lb plus bar. 15, 12, 8 reps
    hammer curls 15lb, 25lb, 35lb, 35lb, 25lb, 15lb. 15,12,8,8,9,12 reps. This was suppose to be 15, 12, 8, minute rest 8, 12, 15 reps but was a bit too heavy for me towards the end.
    tricep kickbacks 15lb, 20lb, 25lb, 20lb 15, 12, 8, 8 reps
    decline crunches 15 reps
    crunches 3 * 15 reps

As usual had my bcaa and protein shake after. Got home and took M1d.
    An hour later I had proats.
    Going out to eat now!

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Day 10!

DB lateral raise 15lb, 20lb, 25lb
    Arnold Presses 25lb, 30lb, 35lb
    Upright Row 50lb, 60lb, 70lb, drop to 50lb
    DB front raise SuperSet with plate twist 25lb, 30lb, 35lb SS 10lb, 25lb
    shrugs 70lb, 90lb, 140lb on this weird thing I saw at the gym that I never seen before. Guy said it worked for shrugs and deadlifts... Hell I did shrugs and I liked it. Will take a picture of it tomorrow.

Another weird note, I got a huge pump on my arms after I did Upright rows! LOL that has been happening for the past 3x I've done shoulders. Too funny!

Had the usual supplements and food to eat BUT today I made something new that I was craving. Got to enjoy these stuff as much as I can before I start cutting on the 28th!

That is 5 cheese tortellini and tomato sauce. Absolutely delicious. I tried a sample of the Myo Blitz pwo from Ronnie Coleman series and it made me crash reeeeeeeeeeeeally hard after 4 hours! So I was too tired, sleepy and very lazy to cook any chicken. But tomorrow I will be making some chicken marsala to eat with the tortellini!

Not sure if Trifecta Stack is suppose to help with soreness BUT I haven't been sore from an workout for 2 days now! I thought I would be very sore after my first leg day back at the gym but never happened! I did leg pressed for the first time after 2 years. Squatted 180 plus the bar for the first time ever in my life. And I was only feeling it for 2 or 3 hours after my workout was done than it was like it never happened! Can't be any of the other supplements I'm taking because I been taking them for a while and I always used to be sore. NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH! =D

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

yep its the PHs helping your recovery!.. any size gains or is it all in the recomp?
    FINAFLEX forum rep

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I love me some tortellini's!

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

yep its the PHs helping your recovery!.. any size gains or is it all in the recomp?
    Believe it or not I have been avoiding all mirrors when naked or without a shirt on. You know how like when you see yourself everyday you dont see the difference, you don't think you have changed. Plus when I first started bulking I saw my stomach getting bigger and and I was like oh no mirrors you all leaving my room. So I want to be shocked! I'll have the pictures taken but I will not over analyze them when bulking is done, only when the who 7 weeks with Trifecta Stack is done that I will look at myself, do all the measurements to compare and see if there was any size gains.
    I just realized I didn't put up any pictures from when I first started this. I'll put up pictures from Oct 8th when I started with Trifecta stack, Oct 28th when I finish bulking and November 24th when it will be the last day of the Trifecta Stack Experience.

I love me some tortellini's!
    Me too! Lasagna, tortellini, gnocchi. I love those Italian food! Too bad that once its the 28th I wont be eating any of it! For a veeeeeeeeeeery long time.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Believe it or not I have been avoiding all mirrors when naked or without a shirt on. You know how like when you see yourself everyday you dont see the difference, you don't think you have changed. Plus when I first started bulking I saw my stomach getting bigger and and I was like oh no mirrors you all leaving my room. So I want to be shocked! I'll have the pictures taken but I will not over analyze them when bulking is done, only when the who 7 weeks with Trifecta Stack is done that I will look at myself, do all the measurements to compare and see if there was any size gains.
    I just realized I didn't put up any pictures from when I first started this. I'll put up pictures from Oct 8th when I started with Trifecta stack, Oct 28th when I finish bulking and November 24th when it will be the last day of the Trifecta Stack Experience.
    Great plan!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Great plan!
    I'm glad someone other than myself thinks so too! Everyone I told was like ahhh. Which to me ahhhh meant what a stupid thing to do.

Well today was my rest day but still I took my multi vitamins, tried a sample of a creatine and tried a sample of a bcaa supplement I go and did not like it either one of those 2. Tasted crappy. Been taking my doses today. Got a headache that is killing me. Got some chicken breast being made right now that I'll be devouring with rice and mushrooms. I was going to make chicken marsala but I went at 1pm and just came back now. When I have a headache it sucks cuz they are the worst so I just do absolutely nothing when I have them.

15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I'm glad someone other than myself thinks so too! Everyone I told was like ahhh. Which to me ahhhh meant what a stupid thing to do.

Well today was my rest day but still I took my multi vitamins, tried a sample of a creatine and tried a sample of a bcaa supplement I go and did not like it either one of those 2. Tasted crappy. Been taking my doses today. Got a headache that is killing me. Got some chicken breast being made right now that I'll be devouring with rice and mushrooms. I was going to make chicken marsala but I went at 1pm and just came back now. When I have a headache it sucks cuz they are the worst so I just do absolutely nothing when I have them.
    I got a nasty headache kicking in. Was thinking of going in for some DTP style, but I won't be any good for it.
    Going to go standard.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

16. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I got a nasty headache kicking in. Was thinking of going in for some DTP style, but I won't be any good for it.
    Going to go standard.
    Both of u got headaches must of been the rainbow u tasted ;-)

17. New Member
    Answers

Me too! Lasagna, tortellini, gnocchi. I love those Italian food! Too bad that once its the 28th I wont be eating any of it! For a veeeeeeeeeeery long time.
    If u could go through ur entire cycle with out a glimps in the mirror hands down to u I know I couldn't

18. New Member
    Answers

Going to go standard.
    When I triedDTP my dumba$$ there was only 45snds in between every set I'm still sore yesterday I did biscep with rest like the program little sore some pump still

Sorry king not trying to jack ur thread I saw your log in the other site but but having trouble logging in found it now I'm in

19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JR.99

When I triedDTP my dumba$$ there was only 45snds in between every set I'm still sore yesterday I did biscep with rest like the program little sore some pump still

Sorry king not trying to jack ur thread I saw your log in the other site but but having trouble logging in found it now I'm in
    I have to have the energy for it. The crowded gym makes it difficult to when doing SuperSets and taking the equipment up for so long haha...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

20. New Member
    Answers

I have to have the energy for it. The crowded gym makes it difficult to when doing SuperSets and taking the equipment up for so long haha...
    I know what you mean

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Going to go standard.
    DTP?
    Disturbing the Peace style? lol

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I'm starting 5/3/1 this weekend with some FST-7 for my auxiliary lifts. Should be AWESOME!!!

23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow
    I'm starting 5/3/1 this weekend with some FST-7 for my auxiliary lifts. Should be AWESOME!!!
    Have fun.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Have fun.
    Planning on it!!! LIVE NORTH OF VAG!!! I loved that chapter! Made me LOL HARDCORE!!!

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome,I'm sure you'll enjoy!

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Niiiiiiiice man!

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 14!

Now that I have your attention! Lets get to today's workout where I have hit 2 PR!!!

Incline Fly 20lb, 25lb, 30lb, 35lb. 15, 12, 10, 8 reps
    Incline DB Press 40lb, 50lb, 60lb. 15, 12, 8 reps
    DB Press 45lb, 55lb, 65lb. 12, 10, 5 reps
    Iso Lateral Machine Wide Chest Press 45lb, 70lb, 90lb. 15, 12, 8 reps
    Cable CrossOver 10lb, 20lb, 30lb, 10lb. 10, 12, 12, 20 reps
    Hanging Leg Raises SS Crunches 15, 15, 15 reps

New PR on the Incline Press and Iso Machine Press. I really hope that Trifecta Stack can help me with my current goal to bench press 80lb dumbbells for at least 5 reps and squat 230 plus the bar!

I love cable cross over! I do one at a time and I always flex/squeeze my chest as much as I can when doing this. At end my chest feels like a rock because its so hard! I walked home today poking my chest. Felt awesome lol. For the first time in a long time I felt proud of my chest workout and like I had made great gains on my chest!

Got some chicken being grilled right now and some veggies being prepared as well.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Woke up today with SORE CHEST!! YEEEEEEEAH BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDY!!!!!!!!! !

lol anyways today's workout was f'n awesome! I PR every one of the exercises =D

Leg press 90b, 180lb, 270lb, 360lb!!! 20, 15, 12, 10 reps

Squats 90lb + bar, 140lb + bar, 180lb + bar!!!!!!!!!!! 15, 12, 10, 8 reps

after my last set with 180 pounds on the bar =D
    Seat leg curls 60lb, 90lb, 120lb, 150lb!!!!! 20 reps, 18, 15, 12 reps and on the last rep I would hold it up for as long as I could was able to hold for a minute on the first 2.
    Stand leg extension 40lb, 50lb, 60lb. 3 * 10 reps no rest in between sets!
    Stand calf raise SS Seat Calf Raise 120lb, 160lb, 200lb!!! SS 45lb, 70lb, 80lb!!!! 15, 12, 10 reps.

I didn't know what hurt more, walking up or down the stairs! After walking for a block I had to walk with a wider step to the sides like if I was just raped because my thighs were rubbing on each other and as awesome as that was, it wasn't so much on my balloons down there. lol

When I went to take my second dose of MMv3 today I was sad, there is only half there.. =(

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work man! It's great having PR days!

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work man! It's great having PR days!
    Felt like I was on top of the world today superman! So awesome, it was a great feeling!!! I could get used to this everyday! Actually I will push harder every day to PR!

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Felt like I was on top of the world today superman! So awesome, it was a great feeling!!! I could get used to this everyday! Actually I will push harder every day to PR!
    Give it your best, but remember that eventually the central nervous system reaches a limit and then you need to back off a week or two.

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

awesome bro.

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

^ this is good advice.. but i would save that until your cycle is over.. try to do your best every week until its done then back off just a little.. like drop to 70% 1rm for your working sets this way you wont lose much strength and still stimulate dem muscles..either way you decide to go tho.. great job on them PRs man.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

You've been breaking PRs all over the place man...
    www.InsaneVeins.com

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Give it your best, but remember that eventually the central nervous system reaches a limit and then you need to back off a week or two.
    Thanks I'll remember that when I get pissed off that I'm not able to push as heavy as the last time so i'll know its not me per se but my system.

awesome bro.
    Thanks man!

^ this is good advice.. but i would save that until your cycle is over.. try to do your best every week until its done then back off just a little.. like drop to 70% 1rm for your working sets this way you wont lose much strength and still stimulate dem muscles..either way you decide to go tho.. great job on them PRs man.
    Thanks for the tip R1pp3R! I appreciate the help and I will listen to it. I wish I had gotten this much advice for guys more experience like you when I was first starting out!

You've been breaking PRs all over the place man...
    I don't know if I'm more excited or suprised at it! lol In all my years of lifting I dont think I ever came anywhere close to lifting heavier every week on exercises!

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know if I'm more excited or suprised at it! lol In all my years of lifting I dont think I ever came anywhere close to lifting heavier every week on exercises![/QUOTE]

just keep doing it,looks like its going good for ya.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I've been doing a lot of research lately on what program to do come next week when I start cutting down. And after reading and watching a few of the videos I'm thinking about doing Kris Gethin's DTP program. I know its for maximum gain but it looks SO BRUTAL and monstrous!

A lot of people "if you want size do 6 to 10 reps" and "you have to do 12 to 15 reps if you want to lose". And well after watching the Legs and Upper Abs video from the DTP workout which is

Superset

Leg Press
    10 sets of 50,40,30,20,10,10,20,30,40,50 reps

Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine
    10 sets of 40,30,20,10,10,10,10,20,30,40 reps

Exercise

Decline Crunch (Performed with weights)
    5 sets to failure

______________________________ __

Superset:

Incline Dumbbell Press
    5 sets of 30,20,10,5,5 reps

Bent-Over Dumbbell Lat Row (pull back towards your hips to hit your lats)
    5 sets of 30,20,10,5,5 reps

Superset:

Dumbbell Bench Press
    5 sets of 5,5,10,20,30 reps

Bent-Over Dumbbell Trap Row (flare your elbows to hit your traps)
    5 sets of 5,5,10,20,30 reps

______________________________ _____________

Superset:

Standing Biceps Cable Curl
    5 sets of 40,30,20,10,10 reps

Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension
    5 sets of 40,30,20,10,10 reps

Superset:

Barbell Curl
    5 sets of 10,10,20,30,40 reps

Skull Crushers
    5 sets of 10,10,20,30,40 reps
    Exercise:

Hanging Leg Raise
    5 sets to failure

______________________________ _____-

Superset:

Behind Neck Press (Performed Seated)
    5 sets of 40,30,20,15,10 reps

Upright Barbell Row
    5 sets of 40,30,20,15,10 reps
    Superset:

Arnold Dumbbell Press
    5 sets of 10,15,20,30,40 reps

Dumbbell Shrug
    5 sets of 10,15,20,30,40 reps

______________________________ ___

I think it might work very well for me. But again I'm here to ask you guys about what you think about it. Do you guys think this would help me on my 5 week cut.

?

or

?

38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Caught the DTP bug?
    Where'd ya hear that from?

I like rockin DTP bro from time to time...
    I'm starting to feel super set & partials too.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Caught the DTP bug?
    Where'd ya hear that from?

I like rockin DTP bro from time to time...
    I'm starting to feel super set & partials too.
    I have this book by design and i saw this DTP workout of his when it first came out, only reason I didnt start sooner was because I worked out at home and I didn't have a leg press machine. I didnt want to substitute the exercise either.
    You think DTP will do me good while cutting?

40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I have this book by design and i saw this DTP workout of his when it first came out, only reason I didnt start sooner was because I worked out at home and I didn't have a leg press machine. I didnt want to substitute the exercise either.
    You think DTP will do me good while cutting?
    Hell yeah!
    www.InsaneVeins.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 333
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 12:32 AM
  2. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 06:07 PM
  3. LG Liquid Trifecta Stack
    By lukehayd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:40 PM
  4. I was thinking about running the Trifecta stack with???
    By ceomuscle58 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 11:01 PM
  5. trifecta stack suppin mmv2 for the liquid
    By lindo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 04:14 PM