The Liquid Trifecta Stack Experience!

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Back to packing more **** to move.
    I did that about 3 weeks ago and will be doing it again in 3 weeks. At least my next move won't be until another year at the earliest!

2. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    I did that about 3 weeks ago and will be doing it again in 3 weeks. At least my next move won't be until another year at the earliest!
    I actually don't mind moving. I like that I get to move to a new place. I get to redecorate and move heavy stuff. Throw a bunch of stuff I dont need away, same for giving clothes i dont need or are too small for me to good will. But anything that screws up my lifting and eating it makes me angry.
    Army Vet. OEF.
    •   

3. Whoever said it. Yes night time dosing is awesome if you can do it...

4. Hey I'm on my second week of this stack and I'm wondering if an 8 week cycle would be much better than just the 4 weeks?

5. ^ absolutely

6. see that.. occasionally i get it right
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

7. I'm having a really hard time concentrating on my packing with my Trifecta Stack sitting next to my laptop. Everytime I turn around or get up its looking at me asking me to use and abuse it. lol. Damn it! Going to get this packing faster and move everything FAST so I don't have to wait until Monday to start. FUK!
    Stupid unexpected move. Messing me up!
    Army Vet. OEF.

8. Staring at you like a mongoose staring down a cobra
    BOARD TYRANT

9. Nice man. Send me the link to your log.[/QUOTE]

ok so it wont let me send a link caus i dont have 150 posts yet. but if u search it its under MMV3(sponsered)

10. In the new place right now moving some stuff and there are not only 1, not 2, not even 3, but FOUR wireless internet that are not blocked! hahahahaha
    for supplements!
    Army Vet. OEF.
    •   

11. Forget 4... I got 7 free wireless internet connections.

Army Vet. OEF.

12. Everything is officially moved to the new place! Only need to orgazine and put everything in order but I'm in NO rush to do it. So that means I start this tomorrow!!! =D
    Trifecta Stack Experience is officially on! On to cooking all my meals today and organize some stuff for the week to come!
    Army Vet. OEF.

13. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Everything is officially moved to the new place! Only need to orgazine and put everything in order but I'm in NO rush to do it. So that means I start this tomorrow!!! =D
    Trifecta Stack Experience is officially on! On to cooking all my meals today and organize some stuff for the week to come!
    ALRIGHT!!! Can't wait to hear how you like it!
  14. DAY 1

Even though moving is over I'm still a prisoner of dish and verizon. Those F'ers will come tuesday and wednesday from between 8 to 1pm. and than 1 to 5pm. I hate that chit! I got stuff to do. Food to eat, workouts to be done. Supplements that need to be taken at the right time. Go food shopping. But nooo I have to be stuck at home waiting for them. Than I have to follow them everywhere around the house as they set it up just to make sure they don't take it anything.

So I had a shake earlier this morning with creatine.
    Oatmeal
    Than this
    (I dont have a burger as big as that which it has Hamburger, Bacon, Ham, Fried egg, Moz cheese, let & tom, topped off with a handful of corn & potato sticks and fries. I can't remember the last time I had a burger and even though I'm bulking for another 2 weeks and a half my bulking has been clean about 90% of it.)
    Bcaa
    Whole Wheat Pasta, Tuna and rice.
    Another shake and a cheese stick.
    Some cottage cheese with protein powder and flex seed before I hit the bed.

Even though I'm bulking for another 3 weeks I do cardio once every 2 weeks. Today was the day. I got on the Elliptical machine for 10 mins. 5 minutes of jump rope and 10 minutes on the bicycle. I usually do fast body weight exercises but today I went for the machines. Tomorrow is leg day for me.

Will be taking the 3rd dosage of M1 and MMv3 right now and the last one later at 11pm.
    Methyl 1D actually tastes good. The other one is alright lol. I'm not one to care for taste though, it can be horrible for all I care as long as the product works! I'm never one to rate a product low just because it taste bad. As long as it works that is what matters to me.

By the way this is what I'm hoping for. I know I probably won't get like that in just 8 weeks but I'll be pretty damn close to it!

Don't worry guy won't be posting too many pictures of guys. But this is what my dream body is.
    Army Vet. OEF.

15. finally started up eh bud!!?? i really hope this stuff worx well for you!

trifecta
    FINAFLEX forum rep

16. kill it bro.. man that burger looks gd as a motha. Havent had a burger like that in a while. I usually will do cheat meals when my family makes breakfast on sunday.

17. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    finally started up eh bud!!?? i really hope this stuff worx well for you!
    trifecta
    Yeah man, I wanted to do everything right. Last week I was moving all day, everyday it was chaos but now I'm getting adjusted to the new place and everything will be going smoother now. Also taking your advice and taking the doses late at night so I benefit more from it.

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    kill it bro.. man that burger looks gd as a motha. Havent had a burger like that in a while. I usually will do cheat meals when my family makes breakfast on sunday.
    Will do! Looks and tastes really good too! If you ever come to Jersey let me know, I'll take you there.
    Army Vet. OEF.

18. Will do bro would like to go to jersey one of these days

19. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Will do bro would like to go to jersey one of these days
    Come during summer. Any other time is not worth it lol.
    Army Vet. OEF.
  20. DAY 3!

So today I had to hang around ALL day at home because of the f'n FIOS guy. 8am to 1pm they said.. NOPE motherf'er came at 3pm. Let me go through what I had to eat first.

Multi Vitamins with a vanilla protein shake and water.
    Vanilla Protein with Oatmeal and skim milk
    Garlic and Oil Whole Wheat Pasta with some rice because I've run out of tuna.
    2 Cheese Sticks
    Protein Bar
    BCAA with my workout.
    Chocolate Protein shake with Skim Milk
    About to have some Chicken with Rice
    And some roasted nuts before I hit the bed.

So I used to workout at home. I had this whole set up in my bedroom.

And in my garage I have this.

For the past 2 years and I half i started buying equipment to have my own home gym. I have:
    Gold's Gym Power Axis Smith Machine
    A Bench with leg curl and bicep curl attachment
    Bowflex Select Tech Dummbells that go up to 52.5lb
    Bands
    Barbell with 2 25lb, 2 15lb, 2 10lb
    A weight vest
    Bicep Bomber
    Bicycle
    Elliptical machine
    Straps with Hooks
    Belt
    Exercise Ball
    Ab Roller
    Jump Rope
    Pull up Bar
    Gas Mask
    Sauna Suit

Unfortenly because of the move, the little room in the front of the house was suppose to be my gym but its filled with chit. That we have no need but family insists in carrying it around. So I have a little space for my bowflex dumbbells and for me to workout in. And I'm pissed about it.

So I kicked the shiznit of everything that was there into the corner and did a full body workout.

Squats 3 * 15,12,10 25lb, 35lb, 45lb
    Front Raises 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 20lb, 22.5lb
    Hammer Curls 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 22.5lb, 30lb
    Chest Press with Rotation 5x5 30lbs
    Dumbbell Rows 5x5 45lbs
    Dumbbell Extensions 3 * 15,12,10 35lb, 45lb, 50lb
    Lying Leg Raises 37 reps
    Crunches 30 reps

After I was done I was about to walk out when I noticed that I broke the new mirror. FML. Went for a walk to calm down and I realized that the very first gym I used to workout in and basically spend the whole day in when I first started working out is 2 blocks from my house! So its perfect for my needs as in December 6th I'm going to Brasil to spend a while with my family before leaving with the National Guard to boot camp. Its a veeeeery OLD and beat up gym but they got much heavier weights, dumbbells and machines(I only miss the leg press and rope pull downs). I'll be going back to a real gym tomorrow after 2 years working out at home.

Will have some chicken now.
    Army Vet. OEF.

21. a tear was shed when reading this last post.. i used to have a killer home gym. now i have some powerblocks in the basement. and a cage set up at my buddies house a few states away. FML is right.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9
    So today I had to hang around ALL day at home because of the f'n FIOS guy. 8am to 1pm they said.. NOPE motherf'er came at 3pm. Let me go through what I had to eat first.

Multi Vitamins with a vanilla protein shake and water.
    Vanilla Protein with Oatmeal and skim milk
    Garlic and Oil Whole Wheat Pasta with some rice because I've run out of tuna.
    2 Cheese Sticks
    Protein Bar
    BCAA with my workout.
    Chocolate Protein shake with Skim Milk
    About to have some Chicken with Rice
    And some roasted nuts before I hit the bed.

So I used to workout at home. I had this whole set up in my bedroom.

And in my garage I have this.

For the past 2 years and I half i started buying equipment to have my own home gym. I have:
    Gold's Gym Power Axis Smith Machine
    A Bench with leg curl and bicep curl attachment
    Bowflex Select Tech Dummbells that go up to 52.5lb
    Bands
    Barbell with 2 25lb, 2 15lb, 2 10lb
    A weight vest
    Bicep Bomber
    Bicycle
    Elliptical machine
    Straps with Hooks
    Belt
    Exercise Ball
    Ab Roller
    Jump Rope
    Pull up Bar
    Gas Mask
    Sauna Suit

Unfortenly because of the move, the little room in the front of the house was suppose to be my gym but its filled with chit. That we have no need but family insists in carrying it around. So I have a little space for my bowflex dumbbells and for me to workout in. And I'm pissed about it.

So I kicked the shiznit of everything that was there into the corner and did a full body workout.

Squats 3 * 15,12,10 25lb, 35lb, 45lb
    Front Raises 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 20lb, 22.5lb
    Hammer Curls 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 22.5lb, 30lb
    Chest Press with Rotation 5x5 30lbs
    Dumbbell Rows 5x5 45lbs
    Dumbbell Extensions 3 * 15,12,10 35lb, 45lb, 50lb
    Lying Leg Raises 37 reps
    Crunches 30 reps

After I was done I was about to walk out when I noticed that I broke the new mirror. FML. Went for a walk to calm down and I realized that the very first gym I used to workout in and basically spend the whole day in when I first started working out is 2 blocks from my house! So its perfect for my needs as in December 6th I'm going to Brasil to spend a while with my family before leaving with the National Guard to boot camp. Its a veeeeery OLD and beat up gym but they got much heavier weights, dumbbells and machines(I only miss the leg press and rope pull downs). I'll be going back to a real gym tomorrow after 2 years working out at home.

Will have some chicken now.
    Doesn't look bad. Sometimes I wish I could lift @ home.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

23. Yeah XR1pp3rX my set up at the old house was perfect as you could see in the picture. I had more than enough space for everything in my bedroom and the power axis smith machine in the garage... But with the trifecta stack I want to maximize my gains as much as I can. Plus the 52.5lb pound dumbbells were too light for me to do one arm rows, pull overs, and chest press. I know that my strenght will go through the roof with Trifecta Stack so I want to push it beyond it.

Really Aaron? I love working out at home cuz I can do whatever, whenever but I don't have certain stuff that I loved doing at the gym and the whole waiting on machines and weights isn't something I'm looking forward to but I'll get in the gym when it first opens so I'll have the place all for myself.

Went to make grilled chicken and family showed up with chinese food. I don't normally eat fried chicken but since it was already done, nice and warm I saved my chicken breast for tomorrow. Will be going to Costco tomorrow to get some food.

I didn't want to mention other supplements here because this is the Trifecta Stack show but I'm excited because tomorrow will mark a month without my pre workout shake aaaaaand first day back in the gym will also be my first day with a pwo from your company Aaron. Looking forward to see how it is.
    Army Vet. OEF.

24. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9
    Yeah XR1pp3rX my set up at the old house was perfect as you could see in the picture. I had more than enough space for everything in my bedroom and the power axis smith machine in the garage... But with the trifecta stack I want to maximize my gains as much as I can. Plus the 52.5lb pound dumbbells were too light for me to do one arm rows, pull overs, and chest press. I know that my strenght will go through the roof with Trifecta Stack so I want to push it beyond it.

Really Aaron? I love working out at home cuz I can do whatever, whenever but I don't have certain stuff that I loved doing at the gym and the whole waiting on machines and weights isn't something I'm looking forward to but I'll get in the gym when it first opens so I'll have the place all for myself.

Went to make grilled chicken and family showed up with chinese food. I don't normally eat fried chicken but since it was already done, nice and warm I saved my chicken breast for tomorrow. Will be going to Costco tomorrow to get some food.

I didn't want to mention other supplements here because this is the Trifecta Stack show but I'm excited because tomorrow will mark a month without my pre workout shake aaaaaand first day back in the gym will also be my first day with a pwo from your company Aaron. Looking forward to see how it is.
    Enjoy.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. An i never liked working out at home i could never get motivated. I know that once i get to the gym its on..

26. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    An i never liked working out at home i could never get motivated. I know that once i get to the gym its on..
    To me it always like I have a gym set up at home. I have NO excuse not to workout. And if I tried to push it off for later I would make myself feel bad thinking I spent so much money to buy all these equipment, stop being a bitch and get to lifting!
    Anyways I"m going to check out the old gym later today. Hoping its still 20 bucks a month.
    Army Vet. OEF.
  27. DAY 4!

Started out my day with a chocolate protein shake
    Proats with vanilla protein and water

Garlic and Oil Pasta with Grilled Chicken

Grape bcaa
    Munched on a protein bar.

Bicep Curls 3 * 12,10,10. 20lb, 22.5lb, 25lb
    Lateral Raises 3 * 12,10,10. 17.5lb, 20lb, 22.5lb
    Dumbbell Flyes 3 * 15,12,10. 20lb, 25lb, 30lb
    Squats 3 * 15,12,10 30lb, 40lb, 50lb
    Dumbbell Rows 5*5 50lb
    Dumbbell Skull Crushers 5*5 25lb
    Crunches 93reps

I HATE my shoulders. They are so f'n weak. And they start hurting mid way through the first set exercise. Pisses me off.

Got some meatballs cooking right now that should be almost done. Going to eat them with some rice.
    Taking my last 1.6ml dosage of MMv3 right now.
    Chugging down a protein shake before I hit the bed, which should be around 1:30am. I need something to help me fall asleep at night.
    Army Vet. OEF.

28. Keep hitting the shoulders. Mine are stubborn too.

How's the stack treating you?

29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Keep hitting the shoulders. Mine are stubborn too.

How's the stack treating you?
    Well I won't lie the first 3 days they felt weird on my stomach after I took them. But I didn't feel anything today after I took them.
    Even though I'm not doing my regular routine for not having the space to workout and my bench and barbell with weights not being with me right now makes me have to improvise.
    I should be on top of the world right now. But idk I guess its just sinking in that we our house and I'm no longer living at MY home. So I'm feeling down a bit, and procrastinating on just about everything. The last time I worked out this late was over 2 years ago. I don't like it. Yesterday I said I was going to the gym to sign up but I was procrastinating so much that I didn't either. But tomorrow after I wake up I'll be drinking my pre workout first thing and going to that gym. I'll get that fire back and kill it.

btw your shirt is f'n awesome.
    Army Vet. OEF.

30. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

Well I won't lie the first 3 days they felt weird on my stomach after I took them. But I didn't feel anything today after I took them.
    Even though I'm not doing my regular routine for not having the space to workout and my bench and barbell with weights not being with me right now makes me have to improvise.
    I should be on top of the world right now. But idk I guess its just sinking in that we our house and I'm no longer living at MY home. So I'm feeling down a bit, and procrastinating on just about everything. The last time I worked out this late was over 2 years ago. I don't like it. Yesterday I said I was going to the gym to sign up but I was procrastinating so much that I didn't either. But tomorrow after I wake up I'll be drinking my pre workout first thing and going to that gym. I'll get that fire back and kill it.

btw your shirt is f'n awesome.
    Red or gray shirt?

Thx BTW.

I lift better @ night personally.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 333
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 02:32 AM
  2. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 08:07 PM
  3. LG Liquid Trifecta Stack
    By lukehayd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 03:40 PM
  4. I was thinking about running the Trifecta stack with???
    By ceomuscle58 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 01:01 AM
  5. trifecta stack suppin mmv2 for the liquid
    By lindo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 06:14 PM