The Liquid Trifecta Stack Experience! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The Liquid Trifecta Stack Experience!

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Forget 4... I got 7 free wireless internet connections.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Everything is officially moved to the new place! Only need to orgazine and put everything in order but I'm in NO rush to do it. So that means I start this tomorrow!!! =D
    Trifecta Stack Experience is officially on! On to cooking all my meals today and organize some stuff for the week to come!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Everything is officially moved to the new place! Only need to orgazine and put everything in order but I'm in NO rush to do it. So that means I start this tomorrow!!! =D
    Trifecta Stack Experience is officially on! On to cooking all my meals today and organize some stuff for the week to come!
    ALRIGHT!!! Can't wait to hear how you like it!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

DAY 1

Even though moving is over I'm still a prisoner of dish and verizon. Those F'ers will come tuesday and wednesday from between 8 to 1pm. and than 1 to 5pm. I hate that chit! I got stuff to do. Food to eat, workouts to be done. Supplements that need to be taken at the right time. Go food shopping. But nooo I have to be stuck at home waiting for them. Than I have to follow them everywhere around the house as they set it up just to make sure they don't take it anything.

So I had a shake earlier this morning with creatine.
    Oatmeal
    Than this
    (I dont have a burger as big as that which it has Hamburger, Bacon, Ham, Fried egg, Moz cheese, let & tom, topped off with a handful of corn & potato sticks and fries. I can't remember the last time I had a burger and even though I'm bulking for another 2 weeks and a half my bulking has been clean about 90% of it.)
    Bcaa
    Whole Wheat Pasta, Tuna and rice.
    Another shake and a cheese stick.
    Some cottage cheese with protein powder and flex seed before I hit the bed.

Even though I'm bulking for another 3 weeks I do cardio once every 2 weeks. Today was the day. I got on the Elliptical machine for 10 mins. 5 minutes of jump rope and 10 minutes on the bicycle. I usually do fast body weight exercises but today I went for the machines. Tomorrow is leg day for me.

Will be taking the 3rd dosage of M1 and MMv3 right now and the last one later at 11pm.
    Methyl 1D actually tastes good. The other one is alright lol. I'm not one to care for taste though, it can be horrible for all I care as long as the product works! I'm never one to rate a product low just because it taste bad. As long as it works that is what matters to me.

By the way this is what I'm hoping for. I know I probably won't get like that in just 8 weeks but I'll be pretty damn close to it!

Don't worry guy won't be posting too many pictures of guys. But this is what my dream body is.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

finally started up eh bud!!?? i really hope this stuff worx well for you!

trifecta
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

kill it bro.. man that burger looks gd as a motha. Havent had a burger like that in a while. I usually will do cheat meals when my family makes breakfast on sunday.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    finally started up eh bud!!?? i really hope this stuff worx well for you!
    trifecta
    Yeah man, I wanted to do everything right. Last week I was moving all day, everyday it was chaos but now I'm getting adjusted to the new place and everything will be going smoother now. Also taking your advice and taking the doses late at night so I benefit more from it.

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    kill it bro.. man that burger looks gd as a motha. Havent had a burger like that in a while. I usually will do cheat meals when my family makes breakfast on sunday.
    Will do! Looks and tastes really good too! If you ever come to Jersey let me know, I'll take you there.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Will do bro would like to go to jersey one of these days
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Will do bro would like to go to jersey one of these days
    Come during summer. Any other time is not worth it lol.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

DAY 3!

So today I had to hang around ALL day at home because of the f'n FIOS guy. 8am to 1pm they said.. NOPE motherf'er came at 3pm. Let me go through what I had to eat first.

Multi Vitamins with a vanilla protein shake and water.
    Vanilla Protein with Oatmeal and skim milk
    Garlic and Oil Whole Wheat Pasta with some rice because I've run out of tuna.
    2 Cheese Sticks
    Protein Bar
    BCAA with my workout.
    Chocolate Protein shake with Skim Milk
    About to have some Chicken with Rice
    And some roasted nuts before I hit the bed.

So I used to workout at home. I had this whole set up in my bedroom.

And in my garage I have this.

For the past 2 years and I half i started buying equipment to have my own home gym. I have:
    Gold's Gym Power Axis Smith Machine
    A Bench with leg curl and bicep curl attachment
    Bowflex Select Tech Dummbells that go up to 52.5lb
    Bands
    Barbell with 2 25lb, 2 15lb, 2 10lb
    A weight vest
    Bicep Bomber
    Bicycle
    Elliptical machine
    Straps with Hooks
    Belt
    Exercise Ball
    Ab Roller
    Jump Rope
    Pull up Bar
    Gas Mask
    Sauna Suit

Unfortenly because of the move, the little room in the front of the house was suppose to be my gym but its filled with chit. That we have no need but family insists in carrying it around. So I have a little space for my bowflex dumbbells and for me to workout in. And I'm pissed about it.

So I kicked the shiznit of everything that was there into the corner and did a full body workout.

Squats 3 * 15,12,10 25lb, 35lb, 45lb
    Front Raises 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 20lb, 22.5lb
    Hammer Curls 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 22.5lb, 30lb
    Chest Press with Rotation 5x5 30lbs
    Dumbbell Rows 5x5 45lbs
    Dumbbell Extensions 3 * 15,12,10 35lb, 45lb, 50lb
    Lying Leg Raises 37 reps
    Crunches 30 reps

After I was done I was about to walk out when I noticed that I broke the new mirror. FML. Went for a walk to calm down and I realized that the very first gym I used to workout in and basically spend the whole day in when I first started working out is 2 blocks from my house! So its perfect for my needs as in December 6th I'm going to Brasil to spend a while with my family before leaving with the National Guard to boot camp. Its a veeeeery OLD and beat up gym but they got much heavier weights, dumbbells and machines(I only miss the leg press and rope pull downs). I'll be going back to a real gym tomorrow after 2 years working out at home.

Will have some chicken now.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

a tear was shed when reading this last post.. i used to have a killer home gym. now i have some powerblocks in the basement. and a cage set up at my buddies house a few states away. FML is right.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9
    So today I had to hang around ALL day at home because of the f'n FIOS guy. 8am to 1pm they said.. NOPE motherf'er came at 3pm. Let me go through what I had to eat first.

Multi Vitamins with a vanilla protein shake and water.
    Vanilla Protein with Oatmeal and skim milk
    Garlic and Oil Whole Wheat Pasta with some rice because I've run out of tuna.
    2 Cheese Sticks
    Protein Bar
    BCAA with my workout.
    Chocolate Protein shake with Skim Milk
    About to have some Chicken with Rice
    And some roasted nuts before I hit the bed.

So I used to workout at home. I had this whole set up in my bedroom.

And in my garage I have this.

For the past 2 years and I half i started buying equipment to have my own home gym. I have:
    Gold's Gym Power Axis Smith Machine
    A Bench with leg curl and bicep curl attachment
    Bowflex Select Tech Dummbells that go up to 52.5lb
    Bands
    Barbell with 2 25lb, 2 15lb, 2 10lb
    A weight vest
    Bicep Bomber
    Bicycle
    Elliptical machine
    Straps with Hooks
    Belt
    Exercise Ball
    Ab Roller
    Jump Rope
    Pull up Bar
    Gas Mask
    Sauna Suit

Unfortenly because of the move, the little room in the front of the house was suppose to be my gym but its filled with chit. That we have no need but family insists in carrying it around. So I have a little space for my bowflex dumbbells and for me to workout in. And I'm pissed about it.

So I kicked the shiznit of everything that was there into the corner and did a full body workout.

Squats 3 * 15,12,10 25lb, 35lb, 45lb
    Front Raises 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 20lb, 22.5lb
    Hammer Curls 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 22.5lb, 30lb
    Chest Press with Rotation 5x5 30lbs
    Dumbbell Rows 5x5 45lbs
    Dumbbell Extensions 3 * 15,12,10 35lb, 45lb, 50lb
    Lying Leg Raises 37 reps
    Crunches 30 reps

After I was done I was about to walk out when I noticed that I broke the new mirror. FML. Went for a walk to calm down and I realized that the very first gym I used to workout in and basically spend the whole day in when I first started working out is 2 blocks from my house! So its perfect for my needs as in December 6th I'm going to Brasil to spend a while with my family before leaving with the National Guard to boot camp. Its a veeeeery OLD and beat up gym but they got much heavier weights, dumbbells and machines(I only miss the leg press and rope pull downs). I'll be going back to a real gym tomorrow after 2 years working out at home.

Will have some chicken now.
    Doesn't look bad. Sometimes I wish I could lift @ home.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Yeah XR1pp3rX my set up at the old house was perfect as you could see in the picture. I had more than enough space for everything in my bedroom and the power axis smith machine in the garage... But with the trifecta stack I want to maximize my gains as much as I can. Plus the 52.5lb pound dumbbells were too light for me to do one arm rows, pull overs, and chest press. I know that my strenght will go through the roof with Trifecta Stack so I want to push it beyond it.

Really Aaron? I love working out at home cuz I can do whatever, whenever but I don't have certain stuff that I loved doing at the gym and the whole waiting on machines and weights isn't something I'm looking forward to but I'll get in the gym when it first opens so I'll have the place all for myself.

Went to make grilled chicken and family showed up with chinese food. I don't normally eat fried chicken but since it was already done, nice and warm I saved my chicken breast for tomorrow. Will be going to Costco tomorrow to get some food.

I didn't want to mention other supplements here because this is the Trifecta Stack show but I'm excited because tomorrow will mark a month without my pre workout shake aaaaaand first day back in the gym will also be my first day with a pwo from your company Aaron. Looking forward to see how it is.
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah XR1pp3rX my set up at the old house was perfect as you could see in the picture. I had more than enough space for everything in my bedroom and the power axis smith machine in the garage... But with the trifecta stack I want to maximize my gains as much as I can. Plus the 52.5lb pound dumbbells were too light for me to do one arm rows, pull overs, and chest press. I know that my strenght will go through the roof with Trifecta Stack so I want to push it beyond it.

Really Aaron? I love working out at home cuz I can do whatever, whenever but I don't have certain stuff that I loved doing at the gym and the whole waiting on machines and weights isn't something I'm looking forward to but I'll get in the gym when it first opens so I'll have the place all for myself.

Went to make grilled chicken and family showed up with chinese food. I don't normally eat fried chicken but since it was already done, nice and warm I saved my chicken breast for tomorrow. Will be going to Costco tomorrow to get some food.

I didn't want to mention other supplements here because this is the Trifecta Stack show but I'm excited because tomorrow will mark a month without my pre workout shake aaaaaand first day back in the gym will also be my first day with a pwo from your company Aaron. Looking forward to see how it is.
    Enjoy.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

An i never liked working out at home i could never get motivated. I know that once i get to the gym its on..
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

An i never liked working out at home i could never get motivated. I know that once i get to the gym its on..
    To me it always like I have a gym set up at home. I have NO excuse not to workout. And if I tried to push it off for later I would make myself feel bad thinking I spent so much money to buy all these equipment, stop being a bitch and get to lifting!
    Anyways I"m going to check out the old gym later today. Hoping its still 20 bucks a month.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

DAY 4!

Started out my day with a chocolate protein shake
    Proats with vanilla protein and water

Garlic and Oil Pasta with Grilled Chicken

Grape bcaa
    Munched on a protein bar.

Bicep Curls 3 * 12,10,10. 20lb, 22.5lb, 25lb
    Lateral Raises 3 * 12,10,10. 17.5lb, 20lb, 22.5lb
    Dumbbell Flyes 3 * 15,12,10. 20lb, 25lb, 30lb
    Squats 3 * 15,12,10 30lb, 40lb, 50lb
    Dumbbell Rows 5*5 50lb
    Dumbbell Skull Crushers 5*5 25lb
    Crunches 93reps

I HATE my shoulders. They are so f'n weak. And they start hurting mid way through the first set exercise. Pisses me off.

Got some meatballs cooking right now that should be almost done. Going to eat them with some rice.
    Taking my last 1.6ml dosage of MMv3 right now.
    Chugging down a protein shake before I hit the bed, which should be around 1:30am. I need something to help me fall asleep at night.
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Keep hitting the shoulders. Mine are stubborn too.

How's the stack treating you?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Keep hitting the shoulders. Mine are stubborn too.

How's the stack treating you?
    Well I won't lie the first 3 days they felt weird on my stomach after I took them. But I didn't feel anything today after I took them.
    Even though I'm not doing my regular routine for not having the space to workout and my bench and barbell with weights not being with me right now makes me have to improvise.
    I should be on top of the world right now. But idk I guess its just sinking in that we our house and I'm no longer living at MY home. So I'm feeling down a bit, and procrastinating on just about everything. The last time I worked out this late was over 2 years ago. I don't like it. Yesterday I said I was going to the gym to sign up but I was procrastinating so much that I didn't either. But tomorrow after I wake up I'll be drinking my pre workout first thing and going to that gym. I'll get that fire back and kill it.

btw your shirt is f'n awesome.
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Well I won't lie the first 3 days they felt weird on my stomach after I took them. But I didn't feel anything today after I took them.
    Even though I'm not doing my regular routine for not having the space to workout and my bench and barbell with weights not being with me right now makes me have to improvise.
    I should be on top of the world right now. But idk I guess its just sinking in that we our house and I'm no longer living at MY home. So I'm feeling down a bit, and procrastinating on just about everything. The last time I worked out this late was over 2 years ago. I don't like it. Yesterday I said I was going to the gym to sign up but I was procrastinating so much that I didn't either. But tomorrow after I wake up I'll be drinking my pre workout first thing and going to that gym. I'll get that fire back and kill it.

btw your shirt is f'n awesome.
    Red or gray shirt?

Thx BTW.

I lift better @ night personally.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Red or gray shirt?

Thx BTW.

I lift better @ night personally.
    The red one on your avatar. Eat lighting, **** thunder lol.
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

The red one on your avatar. Eat lighting, **** thunder lol.
    There's a wrinkled gray 1 that says the same thing.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

There's a wrinkled gray 1 that says the same thing.
    I have that gray wrinkled one I showed you but doesn't say it =/. booo
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

DAY 5!

Woke up had a chocolate protein shake with water. An hour and a half later I had Proats with vanilla protein.
    I'm willing to admit that I'm an emotional guy, I saw this video and got me super pumped and emotinal.

Got my ass up, made my first pwo shake in a month after going on a break drank it down, took a dump 20mins later and went to the old gym to sign up. It was f'n $45 dollars a month! I charmed my way into paying $60 for 2 months. Was hoping for at least $50 for 2 month, even $20 a month but couldn't but f**k it.

I gotta say I was totally surprised by the numbers!
    All were 15, 12, 8 reps. But for the triceps I did 12, 10, 8 reps.

Squats 50lb plus bar, 90lb plus bar, 140lb plus bar
    Dumbell front raise 15lb, 20lb, 30lb
    Barbell curls 50lb, 60lb, 70lb
    Pulldowns 70lb, 90lb, 110lb
    iso lateral wide chest hammer machine press 25lb, 45lb, 80lb each side
    rope pressdown & overhead ropes 50lb, 70lb, 90lb
    ab machine 20lb, 50lb, 70lb

For the exception of the last set of Pulldowns that I did 110lb for 8 reps. I did not struggle on any of the others. Tomorrow and Sunday I'll do the same but go up in weight and Monday start normal routine with body part a day.

Drank my bcaa while working out and after I was down had protein shake.
    Just had my first dose MM3 and M1D.
    Got 2 pieces of Chicken breasts cooking right now that I'm going to eat with Garlic and Oil Pasta.

Question for Xr1pp3rX or anyone once that can help. From tomorrow on I'll be working out first thing in the morning. Wake up drink my pwo and head to the gym. Should I take a dosage of Trifecta Stack as well before I workout on empty stomach or should I keep taking them at night so i can benefit from them more?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

DAY 6! SO FAR

Got woken up my the landlord.. Infestation of cockroaches. MOTHERF'ER!

I got up and dressed, took a protein shake.
    And went to the storage to put more stuff in there and sipped on my bcaa.
    Went to BK and got a chicken burger and fries. Fries are my biggest weaknesses.
    Did some more carrying and than went out to eat. Bout half a cup of rice, beans, steak, potato salad.
    Got home at 5:45. Changed clothes and went to the gym. Got there and it was close. They close at 6pm on Saturdays. FML.
    Back home now taking my first dosage of the day and going to exercise here at home. Not going to waste a day. JUST FINESHED downing my PWO as well so I don't procrastinate either.

Name:  stallone.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  20.1 KB
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

A chicken burger? Phuck is that?

I pay about $31 a month but my gym is 24 hours, full of cardio machines, a pool, & tons of hammer strengths!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

i used to goto a club 24 but the people there were simply ass holes.. people had no understanding of gym eticcut whatsoever. even the trainers were idiots.. couldnt belive how freakin dumb they were.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

A chicken burger? Phuck is that?
    I pay about $31 a month but my gym is 24 hours, full of cardio machines, a pool, & tons of hammer strengths!
    Signature and Retro are not 24hrs here so I'm **** out of luck here. Its all good though, I normal workout in the AM anyway. Just today that my day was F'ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i used to goto a club 24 but the people there were simply ass holes.. people had no understanding of gym eticcut whatsoever. even the trainers were idiots.. couldnt belive how freakin dumb they were.
    Couldn't dead lift? Couldn't use chalk? No Squat rack? lol.

Man I'm beyond pissed. I went to the kitchen to get some water and there was a **** load of cockroaches here!

Went down stairs to call the landlord to go see my kitchen. I had to leave the house. I was fuming. I had just taken my pwo too. I would had done so much damage if the gym was open or I stayed in that kitchen with the landlord. Stayed at friends house till now watching UFC 153. Just got back. And the landlord left the lease in my kitchen. I'm about to take a chit on it, kill all the roaches I see tomorrow and put them in the lease and hand it back to him tomorrow when I see him. Tomorrow I'm telling him that if this doesn't change, I'm calling the health department on him.
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Signature and Retro are not 24hrs here so I'm **** out of luck here. Its all good though, I normal workout in the AM anyway. Just today that my day was F'ed up.

Couldn't dead lift? Couldn't use chalk? No Squat rack? lol.

Man I'm beyond pissed. I went to the kitchen to get some water and there was a **** load of cockroaches here!

Went down stairs to call the landlord to go see my kitchen. I had to leave the house. I was fuming. I had just taken my pwo too. I would had done so much damage if the gym was open or I stayed in that kitchen with the landlord. Stayed at friends house till now watching UFC 153. Just got back. And the landlord left the lease in my kitchen. I'm about to take a chit on it, kill all the roaches I see tomorrow and put them in the lease and hand it back to him tomorrow when I see him. Tomorrow I'm telling him that if this doesn't change, I'm calling the health department on him.
    Phuck roaches. We talking the small or big ones?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Phuck roaches. We talking the small or big ones?
    Big and small. I went to kill 2 this morning and they PHUCKING FLEW! ARGGG!!

Thanking MMv3 right now and going to the gym!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 7 so far!

Woke up and had my multi vitamins with a vanilla protein shake.
    30mins later I took my first dosage of MMv3 and head off to the gym.
    Hit legs today while drinking bcaa.

Leg press 90lb 15 reps, 135lb 12 reps, 180 8 reps, 225lb 8 reps. God I've missed the Leg press machine!

squats 90 plus bar 15 reps, 140 plus bar 12 reps, 180 plus bar 8 reps. I never squatted that before in my life. VERY VERY excited about that! I wanted to jump around like a lil girl but I was sore lol. I know 90% of you warm up with that but to me its a holy s#it moment.

seated leg curls 50lb 15 reps, 80lb 12 reps, 110lb 8 reps, 130lb 8 reps

stand leg extend 30lb, 40lb, 50lb. No rest. One leg after the other.

laying leg curl 30lb 10 reps, 40lb 8 reps. And the machine broke. FML

standing calf raise 100lb 15 reps, 140lb 12 reps, 180lb 8 reps

seated calf raise 45lb 25 reps, 45lb 30 reps

decline crunches 3 * 15 reps

Left the gym
    Name:  like-a-boss-meme-shirt.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  39.3 KB
    But feeling like this

Drank my shake while walking back home.
    Got home and had my M1d dosage.
    Had proats with chocolate whey mixed.
    About to go to this place I go eat every weekend, today they have one of my favorites. Gnocchi!
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Nice updates & pics.
    What exactly did you eat now?
    Are you using Universal pro oats?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hahah I love those pics!

And nice updates man! Great progress! Keep it up!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!nice work so far man.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Nice updates & pics.
    What exactly did you eat now?
    Are you using Universal pro oats?
    I actually skipped on gnocchi when I went to the kitchen saw that there was potatoes and there and bread in the fridge. So I made mashed potatoes and made some Brazilian hot dogs.

Light Mayo and ketchup there too with the sausage. Pretty damn good!
    I've heard of universal pro oats but not using that. Just regular instant oatmeal with water and gat supertein. I swear god their chocolate protein is amazing! Top 3 most delicious chocolate whey I ever had.

Had a handful of nuts, 2 cheese sticks, Eat Right iSatori Protein bar aaaaaaaaaaaaand 2 cups of rice with 3 pieces of chicken breast an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Hahah I love those pics!

And nice updates man! Great progress! Keep it up!
    Thanks HardOne! lol Fun name you got there haha.
    Going to take my last dosage of M1d right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    In!nice work so far man.
    Thanks Mack!
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I actually skipped on gnocchi when I went to the kitchen saw that there was potatoes and there and bread in the fridge. So I made mashed potatoes and made some Brazilian hot dogs.

Light Mayo and ketchup there too with the sausage. Pretty damn good!
    I've heard of universal pro oats but not using that. Just regular instant oatmeal with water and gat supertein. I swear god their chocolate protein is amazing! Top 3 most delicious chocolate whey I ever had.

Had a handful of nuts, 2 cheese sticks, Eat Right iSatori Protein bar aaaaaaaaaaaaand 2 cups of rice with 3 pieces of chicken breast an hour ago.

Thanks HardOne! lol Fun name you got there haha.
    Going to take my last dosage of M1d right now.

Thanks Mack!
    Big meal.
    What are brazillian hot dogs?
    Man you love Brazil haha.
    I logged some Eat Smart bars, they are pretty good. I need to order some more.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Big meal.
    What are brazillian hot dogs?
    Man you love Brazil haha.
    I logged some Eat Smart bars, they are pretty good. I need to order some more.
    Nothing like the US hot dogs thats for sure lol. Ready? Sausage with tomato sauce, garlic, onions for those who like it I don't, pepper, corn, little bits of bacon, mashed potatoes, potato sticks, mayo, ketchup, mustard.

Yeah I was born there =D. I moved to the US when I was 11. I was only able to go back there in 2010 after over 14 years here. I didn't know what living life was until I went there 2 years ago. I got laid more in 3 weeks than I did all those years here in the US hahaha. I spent New Years in Rio at the beach it was innnnsane.

Have you ever heard of Carnaval? Go to Brasil for Carnaval next time you get vacations. You will love it too lol.
    Name:  carnaval-salvador.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  89.1 KB

I got the chance to log 6 bars from them as well. Best tasting protein bar I ever had hands down.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Before I head off to the gym.
    starts at 1:15 but if you want to see hot women watch from the beginning.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

[QUOTE="KingLeonidas9"]Before I head off to the gym.
    starts at 1:15 but if you want to see hot women watch from the beginning.

I got this new app my homie told me 2 cjeck out called the chive u should check it out. there is some hotties on there
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I got this new app my homie told me 2 cjeck out called the chive u should check it out. there is some hotties on there
    I don't have a smart phone. So no apps for me =/. I'm too addicted to the internet already, when I bought my phone I had already had in mind to not get a smart phone and be addicted to it either lol. I'm one of the few that cares about a phone. I use mine to take pictures, paper weight and keep track of my workout at the gym lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 333
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 12:32 AM
  2. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 06:07 PM
  3. LG Liquid Trifecta Stack
    By lukehayd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:40 PM
  4. I was thinking about running the Trifecta stack with???
    By ceomuscle58 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 11:01 PM
  5. trifecta stack suppin mmv2 for the liquid
    By lindo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 04:14 PM