The Liquid Trifecta Stack Experience!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of a BIG THANK you to xR1pp3Rx for having a hand in getting me to be one of the lucky bastards to log this. Another big thanks to ax1 over at the LG forums for putting my application through and sending it to the big guys. And last but not least a bigger thank you to Legal Gear for giving me the opportunity to log this incredible stack that that I've had my eye on since it was the tablets!

I'll be keeping a log on the LG forums as well but don't think I can post a link here, or I be breaking rules.

I been getting advice from ax1 and he said it was totally fine for me to keep taking my current supplements with the Trifecta Stack. Which is multi vitamins, bcaa, creatine, protein. I just finished a test supplement as well. On a break from pre workouts(thanks to xR1pp3Rx as well for the advice) since I become tolerant to caffeine and I didn't want to up the dosage but will include it on my workouts later on when I become tolerant again.

Little bit about me.
27 years old
5'7
Currently bulking and last time I weighed last week I was 172. My normal weight is 150-155. I still have 40 more days of bulking than I start cutting.
My goal is to get to 180 pounds at the end of my bulk and cut down to a shredded 165lb.

Diet goes like this
6 eggs, toast and some type of meat. One day I eat ground beef, another day turkey bacon or sausage links
Handful of nuts
Garlic & Oil Whole Wheat Pasta with Tuna
2 Cheese Sticks
Mixed Veggies or/and rice with 2 chicken breast sometimes steak.
Brown rice or Baked Potato with Turkey burger
Casein shake before bed.

I always take pictures of my food, I'm one of the few people that like to cook so I like taking pictures so expect pictures of my food here.
Like this is what I just finished eating

Workout goes like this:
Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Back
Day 4: Arms & Abs
Day 5: Shoulders
Day 6: Rest
than I start over again

Its only been 6 days since I got the email that said I was chosen to do this but everyday I'm like this

Well until I get this stack I leave you all with this

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this looks to be most promiseing.. your gonna blow up on this eatin that way!
LiquidTrifecta
Hope you are right! The first advice I ever got when I first started working out from this body builder at my gym was, Eat big to get big, if you eat chicken you look like a chicken, eat meat and you will look like a bull!

I've only really gotten serious about nutrition 3 years ago and since than I have never drank any more juice. Soda I'll drink maybe once every 4 months. Alcohol maybe once every 4 months. I'm not young anymore and I've fully committed myself to getting the body I've always wanted. I never eat candy, chips or any sort of junk food. I'll have ice cream or french fries occasionally just to get that craving out of my head but I eat clean. After so many years working out and eating like crap I now know that unless the nutrition is perfect, i'll never achieve the perfect body.

I'm ready to start the Liquid Trifecta Stack NOW!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
got word today that all orders have shipped so by the latest mid week next week depending were you are at and how early i placed your order.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woah! Thanks everyone. I'm super anxious to get this started already.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I'm going to like this log....

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to like this log....
Thanks stick around and help me anyway you can!

Very happy my girl won a few mins ago. The Princess taking her crown that was stolen from her last year.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks stick around and help me anyway you can!

Very happy my girl won a few mins ago. The Princess taking her crown that was stolen from her last year.
What do u think u need help with? :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm packing up my stuff to move on Saturday and I got my books in hand. The door bell rings... I jump up drop all the books on the floor and sprint to the door. I tripped on the bag in the living room but I managed not to fall. Opened the door and it was the UPS guy. I literally did this to the box from his hand

and ripped the box to shreds as he is telling me to sign. It was my Trifect Stack! I know I yelled out YES but not sure if I sounded like the Hulk or a 7 year old girl. Signed the ups thing and went back inside to check out my package.

What a beauty!

I had already set the alarm on my phone to go off at 10am and 10:30am, 2pm and 2:30pm, 6pm and 6:30pm, 10pm and 10:30pm. To take Methyl 1D and MMv3. But since all this week I'm packing up and taking some things to storage and moving the big and heavier stuff to the new place on the weekend I'm going to start this stack next week. I want everything to be perfect. My meals, my workouts, the daily dosages everyday. And I had to skip my back workout saturday because I had to help my aunt move and the day before I had worked legs. NOT a good idea! I was dead tired. And holding on to just a bag at shoprite was crazy my grip was giving up on me way too easy. So just to make sure everything goes smooth and I lift heavy and try to PR every single time I'm going to wait until Monday when I have moved everything and settled into the new house. Than the madness shall begin.

Will be putting up pictures as well when I start.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whats the reason for spacing out the doses?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
enzymatic conversion rquires there to be enzymes availble.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
unfortunenatly you wouldnt have enough enzymes to convert that much ... but then worse the halflife of the PH wouldnt last much longer than 3-4 hrs. that why if u can dose once during the night woul dbe even more effective...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unfortunenatly you wouldnt have enough enzymes to convert that much ... but then worse the halflife of the PH wouldnt last much longer than 3-4 hrs. that why if u can dose once during the night woul dbe even more effective...
I might as well space it out even more and make sure I get a few doses at night than. Everything it takes to be more effective and help more! Thanks again R1pp3R!

Back to packing more **** to move.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did that about 3 weeks ago and will be doing it again in 3 weeks. At least my next move won't be until another year at the earliest!
I actually don't mind moving. I like that I get to move to a new place. I get to redecorate and move heavy stuff. Throw a bunch of stuff I dont need away, same for giving clothes i dont need or are too small for me to good will. But anything that screws up my lifting and eating it makes me angry.

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Hey I'm on my second week of this stack and I'm wondering if an 8 week cycle would be much better than just the 4 weeks?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having a really hard time concentrating on my packing with my Trifecta Stack sitting next to my laptop. Everytime I turn around or get up its looking at me asking me to use and abuse it. lol. Damn it! Going to get this packing faster and move everything FAST so I don't have to wait until Monday to start. FUK!
Stupid unexpected move. Messing me up!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Staring at you like a mongoose staring down a cobra

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Nice man. Send me the link to your log.[/QUOTE]

ok so it wont let me send a link caus i dont have 150 posts yet. but if u search it its under MMV3(sponsered)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the new place right now moving some stuff and there are not only 1, not 2, not even 3, but FOUR wireless internet that are not blocked! hahahahaha
for supplements!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forget 4... I got 7 free wireless internet connections.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is officially moved to the new place! Only need to orgazine and put everything in order but I'm in NO rush to do it. So that means I start this tomorrow!!! =D
Trifecta Stack Experience is officially on! On to cooking all my meals today and organize some stuff for the week to come!

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Everything is officially moved to the new place! Only need to orgazine and put everything in order but I'm in NO rush to do it. So that means I start this tomorrow!!! =D
Trifecta Stack Experience is officially on! On to cooking all my meals today and organize some stuff for the week to come!
ALRIGHT!!! Can't wait to hear how you like it!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

Even though moving is over I'm still a prisoner of dish and verizon. Those F'ers will come tuesday and wednesday from between 8 to 1pm. and than 1 to 5pm. I hate that chit! I got stuff to do. Food to eat, workouts to be done. Supplements that need to be taken at the right time. Go food shopping. But nooo I have to be stuck at home waiting for them. Than I have to follow them everywhere around the house as they set it up just to make sure they don't take it anything.

So I had a shake earlier this morning with creatine.
Oatmeal
Than this

(I dont have a burger as big as that which it has Hamburger, Bacon, Ham, Fried egg, Moz cheese, let & tom, topped off with a handful of corn & potato sticks and fries. I can't remember the last time I had a burger and even though I'm bulking for another 2 weeks and a half my bulking has been clean about 90% of it.)
Bcaa
Whole Wheat Pasta, Tuna and rice.
Another shake and a cheese stick.
Some cottage cheese with protein powder and flex seed before I hit the bed.

Even though I'm bulking for another 3 weeks I do cardio once every 2 weeks. Today was the day. I got on the Elliptical machine for 10 mins. 5 minutes of jump rope and 10 minutes on the bicycle. I usually do fast body weight exercises but today I went for the machines. Tomorrow is leg day for me.

Will be taking the 3rd dosage of M1 and MMv3 right now and the last one later at 11pm.
Methyl 1D actually tastes good. The other one is alright lol. I'm not one to care for taste though, it can be horrible for all I care as long as the product works! I'm never one to rate a product low just because it taste bad. As long as it works that is what matters to me.

By the way this is what I'm hoping for. I know I probably won't get like that in just 8 weeks but I'll be pretty damn close to it!

Don't worry guy won't be posting too many pictures of guys. But this is what my dream body is.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
kill it bro.. man that burger looks gd as a motha. Havent had a burger like that in a while. I usually will do cheat meals when my family makes breakfast on sunday.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finally started up eh bud!!?? i really hope this stuff worx well for you!
trifecta
Yeah man, I wanted to do everything right. Last week I was moving all day, everyday it was chaos but now I'm getting adjusted to the new place and everything will be going smoother now. Also taking your advice and taking the doses late at night so I benefit more from it.

kill it bro.. man that burger looks gd as a motha. Havent had a burger like that in a while. I usually will do cheat meals when my family makes breakfast on sunday.
Will do! Looks and tastes really good too! If you ever come to Jersey let me know, I'll take you there.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Will do bro would like to go to jersey one of these days

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3!

So today I had to hang around ALL day at home because of the f'n FIOS guy. 8am to 1pm they said.. NOPE motherf'er came at 3pm. Let me go through what I had to eat first.

Multi Vitamins with a vanilla protein shake and water.
Vanilla Protein with Oatmeal and skim milk
Garlic and Oil Whole Wheat Pasta with some rice because I've run out of tuna.
2 Cheese Sticks
Protein Bar
BCAA with my workout.
Chocolate Protein shake with Skim Milk
About to have some Chicken with Rice
And some roasted nuts before I hit the bed.

So I used to workout at home. I had this whole set up in my bedroom.

And in my garage I have this.

For the past 2 years and I half i started buying equipment to have my own home gym. I have:
Gold's Gym Power Axis Smith Machine
A Bench with leg curl and bicep curl attachment
Bowflex Select Tech Dummbells that go up to 52.5lb
Bands
Barbell with 2 25lb, 2 15lb, 2 10lb
A weight vest
Bicep Bomber
Bicycle
Elliptical machine
Straps with Hooks
Belt
Exercise Ball
Ab Roller
Jump Rope
Pull up Bar
Gas Mask
Sauna Suit

Unfortenly because of the move, the little room in the front of the house was suppose to be my gym but its filled with chit. That we have no need but family insists in carrying it around. So I have a little space for my bowflex dumbbells and for me to workout in. And I'm pissed about it.

So I kicked the shiznit of everything that was there into the corner and did a full body workout.

Squats 3 * 15,12,10 25lb, 35lb, 45lb
Front Raises 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 20lb, 22.5lb
Hammer Curls 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 22.5lb, 30lb
Chest Press with Rotation 5x5 30lbs
Dumbbell Rows 5x5 45lbs
Dumbbell Extensions 3 * 15,12,10 35lb, 45lb, 50lb
Lying Leg Raises 37 reps
Crunches 30 reps

After I was done I was about to walk out when I noticed that I broke the new mirror. FML. Went for a walk to calm down and I realized that the very first gym I used to workout in and basically spend the whole day in when I first started working out is 2 blocks from my house! So its perfect for my needs as in December 6th I'm going to Brasil to spend a while with my family before leaving with the National Guard to boot camp. Its a veeeeery OLD and beat up gym but they got much heavier weights, dumbbells and machines(I only miss the leg press and rope pull downs). I'll be going back to a real gym tomorrow after 2 years working out at home.

Will have some chicken now.