Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be more of a review than a detailed log. Starting body weight is 230.6 at 5'10". Weighing takes place on Mondays only using the same scale each time. I'll start off by listing supplements.

Adam multi- 3 vcaps a day

Vit D3 -5000 iu once a day

Coq10 400mg once a day

Super Epa 2 caps 3 times a day

Ursolic acid 50 mg caps- 6 caps 3 times a day(been taking it for at least 8 months now. Total cholesterol down from 253 when started taking it to 208). I keep taking it just for this benefit only but may stop when I run out as I only have 5 bottles left. May switch to something else such as Iforce Heart Health for the same benefits without having to take so many caps.

Prime- just started yesterday- gonna do the 6/9 protocol with 9 on weight training days, 6 on cardio days and 1 day off per week(Sunday)

Alphamine 2 scoops pre workout and 1 scoop 6-8 hours later

Test Powder- 2 Scoops with first solid meal after workout 6 days a week with one day off as directed

Ester C vitamin C 500 mg tabs - one pre workout, 2 or three more throughout the day

Gut health 1-3 on empty stomach when I first wake up

Peak Beta Plus- 8 caps(2 servings pre workout on empty stomach)

Anabeta- will be taking this on my carb ups only starting at 8 caps a day.

US Powders bulk modern bcaa grape(pond water)- Drink two to three scoops intra-workout.

Usp Labs Super Cissus RX - as directed on bottle

Now foods Creatine Mono- 5 grams a day with PWO protein drink

Fitness Pro Whey- One serving post workout with my creatine mono

As always I'll be following the Metabolic Diet from Mauro Di Pasquale.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was my first full dosage of Alphamine. I used a scale to weight out 6 grams which should be two scoops. Once scoop was more like 4.8 grams though. I'll take another scoop around 5pm today and weight out one flat scoop to be sure. I'll post up my findings once I do that. Anyway today I had an amazing cardio workout. It was like I couldn't run out of energy and this is somewhat steady state and some what interval. I do the "cardio" routine on the arc trainer and it starts off the resistance at 15 and then after around 5 minutes it switches to 25 and then 40 every two minutes. The higher the number the more resistance. I do that for 60 minutes total.

Today it was really fun, it was like I had unlimited energy and just kept pushing harder. Felt like I just had to move and I was also in a great mood. I did notice my heart beat felt like it was pushing a little harder than normal when just walking upstairs though. Once I got going I felt great though. Alphamine reminds me somewhat of E Hcl stacked with Caffeine. It works great as a pre-workout so far. Ok so that is enough about my workout today.

On my two carb up days I'll be taking the Anabeta and I will not be taking the alphamine. Reason being is that those two days help me keep the muscle I have while dieting and I want to eat a lot on those days. Taking Alphamine on those days would be a mistake on this diet. I've been eating this way since '03 and have went off of the diet maybe once or twice since then. It's just how I eat and how I will continue to eat, nothing works better for me. Not a novice at this. I know what works for me and what doesn't and I don't waste time changing things anymore. If what I'm doing is working I see no reason for change.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious to see how you like Test Powder.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice line up T-Bone. What results are you shooting for with this?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice line up T-Bone. What results are you shooting for with this?
Mostly to keep my strength while cutting down. Short term goal is to get down to 200 pounds, long term goal get down to 180. I think with this stack I should be able to make it down to at least 215 within 8 weeks. For losing fat I mostly depend on the mirror and how my pants fit. Years ago I used to track body fat percentage also but that takes a lot of skill and isn't always accurate. Right now I can fit into 36 size pants worn at the waist. I say at the waist because I see a lot guys on here don't wear their pants at the waist. I always thought the waist was right below the belly button and that is how I wear my pants. I like my clothes loose fitting though so I wear a size 38.

Never have gotten down to my actual goal. A lot of times I would diet down to say 210-212 and then start to feel small and weak and start "eating for size" and gain a lot back. The lowest I've been is around 205 probably 7 to 8 years ago.

When/if I get down to where I want to be I'm gonna just aim at maintaining that and continuing to improve my endurance. I feel healthiest at lower weights, eating less and when my endurance is high. I think more long term health than short term vanity.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took second dose of alphamine around 5pm. I don't think I needed it though. Hands are all sweaty. Strange because I didn't sweat as much with my first dose at 10AM and that was 6 grams and not 3 grams like this one.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously this is what I remember E-HCL/Caffiene stack feeling like. Second dose at 5 pm I think was a little much. Tomorrow I'm not taking a second scoop.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna eat more now even though I'm not hungry so maybe I can reduce the effects somewhat because I can't seem to sit still.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to grab some of this stuff. People are really enjoying its effects.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have read, the effects last awhile. So you could be in for a long night.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have read, the effects last awhile. So you could be in for a long night.

This is my second dose. First dose was 6 grams and lasted from 10 am till about 1 PM and on an empty stomach. Second dose was at 5PM and I took it with a meal of 5 eggs and piece of cheese. So I think it should be wearing off within an hour based on the first dosage and the fact that this time it was taken with food and on an empty stomach.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also took it with my second dosage of Prime though so maybe its low blood sugar?. Not sure if Prime effects blood sugar at all though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda freaking out, but I believe it's only because I'm just sitting here in front of the computer watching the premiere of "We made this movie".

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You see I'm getting the same feeling I used to get when I took E-Hcl/Caffeine back in the day. I took that years ago when it was more easily attainable before the meth heads ruined it. I couldn't sit still on that stuff, every-time I took it I had to go out for a run. If this works as well as that for fat loss then it will be amazing. Just gotta cut out the second dosage.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm used to taking a lot of stims lately too. Taking this in place of 3 scoops of Jack3d Pre-workout along with 2 scoops of white flood intra-workout. Even that combination didn't give me as much energy as this does at a single serving.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm impressed then. Your stim use is higher than mine and this still picks things up for you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm impressed then. Your stim use is higher than mine and this still picks things up for you.
It could also just be nervousness of starting a new stim. I always get nervous trying something new. After the first few days I'll get a better feel for it. Usually I start off a little slower with new stims. Was a bit over-excited to try this though as I love PES products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually starting to feel it slow down and fade a bit right now. So it's right on time based on first dosage. Lasts around 3 hours for the effects that you "feel".

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was a little different. I didn't seem to have as much energy. I'm still getting the pounding type feeling in my chest, sort of like heart palpitations. I've gotten them before when my potassium was low. My doc had me on prescription strength potassium pills. Sometimes its normal and sometimes I'm low. It gets low when I sweat a lot but I have to go to the doctor again just to get a stupid blood test, wait a week to get the blood results back and then call in the script. Pain in the ass. I'd rather just deal with it.

I did have endurance today and energy, it just didn't seem as much as yesterday and my strength(reps) was/were down a bit. I was maybe 2-3 reps down per exercise, but I moved faster between exercises. Resting only 15-20 seconds between, when normally I rest about 60 seconds. On my walk home I just wanted to sit down and walked much slower than I normally do.

...not sure about taking that second dose today, but the first dose wasn't as strong so maybe I'd be ok with it?. I was up until 1am and didn't fall asleep till around 1:30-45am. Usually I go to sleep around 12:30 am and fall asleep usually within 15-20 minutes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys should weight out your doses rather than using the scoop. It is much more accurate. I've been having some issues too but I thought it might just be low potassium because I've had that on and off and it causes heart palpitations. It is my second day and I do feel my heart pounding pretty hard just sitting around, still think it might be low potassium though. Maybe I'll just take one scoop tomorrow and see if it improves or symptoms go away. Took 6 grams this morning which is supposedly 2 scoops but I weighed out 1 scoop level and got 3.50 grams so it is a little more than the serving size suggested which is 3 grams.

Posted that in a different thread and thought it would be good to post it in here also.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I'm gonna take a second dose today. Tomorrow also I will be lowering my pre-workout dose to only 3 grams instead of 6 to possibly stop or lower the incidence of sides.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'm lowering the dosage than. I decided to take my afternoon dose just a little while ago at about 5:36 pm. I took only 1 gram this time which is less than half a dosage. I was just falling asleep and I don't want to sleep the rest of the day away and be up all night.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep me updated on your dosing bud

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok well I've got to eat something. Trouble is today my hunger is way down and I don't have much here, just eggs, tuna, chicken boobies. Gotta get some steaks or something tomorrow. For now its eggs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here's something cool I noticed working out today. I saw a few veins bulging out of my forearms after a set of preacher curls. That's new to me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'm lowering the dosage than. I decided to take my afternoon dose just a little while ago at about 5:36 pm. I took only 1 gram this time which is less than half a dosage. I was just falling asleep and I don't want to sleep the rest of the day away and be up all night.

Since I took this dose of 1 gram when I felt so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open I was able to wake up and feel good. This is without the slight anxiousness and heart pounding I got before. So this tells me it is the alphamine giving me the pounding heart and that it is dose related. I still really want to continue taking 6 grams pre-cardio though because it really helps me out in that regard. It does however cause the heart pounding. Maybe I'll compromise and try 4.5 grams instead of 6 tomorrow morning before cardio. Yeah, I think I'm gonna try that. What do you PES reps think of this plan?.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I took the 4.5 gram dose this morning at 10AM. I have to say I have had no sides at all today so far. Also though I didn't seem to feel much energy at all from that dose. Cardio was very tough and I barely eeeked it out. Walking home today I felt really tired also. Gonna take another dose around 4 today instead of 5:30. I'm gonna try 1.5 grams this afternoon instead of the 1 gram I did yesterday.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm deciding on just taking 9 caps of Prime each day instead of the 6/9 protocol. I have 6 bottles total including the one I opened and started using so that should be enough for at least 8 weeks which I think is a good run.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just mixed two grams alphamine into my fiber. We will see what happens. Yesterday I had a 1 gram dose as my second dose and was fine, no jitters, awake but not a significant amount of energy. Hopefully things go well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just mixed two grams alphamine into my fiber. We will see what happens. Yesterday I had a 1 gram dose as my second dose and was fine, no jitters, awake but not a significant amount of energy. Hopefully things go well.
Ok so 2 grams was fine but didn't notice any increased energy at all this time. I'm not falling asleep but I'm not energetic. That is good but I'd like a little bit more energy. I'm going to be taking Mon-Tue off of alphamine so that might keep my tolerance at a certain level.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday day is off day from training and off day from Prime and Test Powder. Mon-Tues are off days from Alphamine and on day for Anabeta at 8 caps a day. Well I'll see how things end up going. The eight caps is so I can load up those two days. They are normally my carb load days and I've used anabeta on just carb ups before with this diet and that is where it seems to shine. Weds-Sun are for low carb and dieting down. Mon-Tue are for loading up to keep the muscle while you cut down. This is just a simple plain explanation of the diet for more info go to the metabolic diet website.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went way over where I wanted to be calorie wise for the past three days. Trying to stay in the 1600-1800 range. Went over by around 200-300 the past 3 days. Guess it's not that bad but hunger is really strong today.

Cogrick2

Awards
Interesting log. It's hard to tell what is happening to you. Maybe your early days of the Alphamine caused so much appetite-suppression that you are now rebounding? Also looks like your tolerance to Alphamine increased fast. What are your overall thoughts about your stack so far?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting log. It's hard to tell what is happening to you. Maybe your early days of the Alphamine caused so much appetite-suppression that you are now rebounding? Also looks like your tolerance to Alphamine increased fast. What are your overall thoughts about your stack so far?

It could be that the Prime is kicking in but I thought it may take a bit more time for that. Also my hunger fluctuates a lot, that is normal for me. The tolerance I'm not sure about. I'm going to keep the dosage low today as its my off day from training. As for my overall thoughts so far I think it will be a great stack but it has not even been one week yet so it's yet to be determined.

I usually don't update Sun-Wed. I had a few minutes though. Thanks for following along Cogrick2!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just another short update on the alphamine. Took 3 grams empty stomach this morning and now want to go to sleep. Maybe had a small short burst of energy for around 30 minutes but that was it. So its weird, like I did a complete 180 as far as tolerance goes.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Just another short update on the alphamine. Took 3 grams empty stomach this morning and now want to go to sleep. Maybe had a small short burst of energy for around 30 minutes but that was it. So its weird, like I did a complete 180 as far as tolerance goes.
Could be your sleep pattern...I'm doing oxy black and most of the time I have consistent clean energy, but a couple times where I need to catch up on sleep I've been able to nap an hour after dosing