T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, sounds like this run is pretty bi-polar

Pretty much took a second dose yesterday of 4 grams and sipped on it for a while. Got that nervous feeling again halfway through a 16 oz cup of it mixed with water. Gave the rest of it to the wife. Crashed hard at 11:30 PM but had an excellent night sleep. The thing is my first dose is usually on an empty stomach. Second dose always with food. Yesterday second dose was taken with a Porterhouse steak. I think that is the common theme. Most times so far the second dose has made me feel nervous/anxious and I always eat with it. So maybe the food actually makes alphamine work stronger?. Or maybe its just me?. I don't know.

Today's workout was a lot better without alphamine. These two carb up days, Mon-Tues I'm taking off from alphamine. I took Prodigy pre-workout and had a great workout today. Much more relaxed, concentrated and focused than days I took alphamine. Wednesday I think I'll start with a 3 gram dose and see what happens pre-workout. Later on maybe just 1.5 grams. Seriously though it seems the fuller my stomach, the stronger the alphamine is.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Interesting stack. Following :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously though it seems the fuller my stomach, the stronger the alphamine is.
Interesting, curious to see how the rest of this unfolds.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't use alphamine today. I don't think its for me based on the experiences I've had so far with it. Can not tell if its gonna make me feel nervous, give me nothing at all, or give me a crash. I really don't use fat burners much. For fat burning from PES I do like AT2 though, went through 2 bottles of that and had a great experience. Expect to see my bottles posted up on the auction section soon. The difference I feel when not taking alphamine and the improvement in performance is notable.

Gonna start using Anabeta everyday instead of just carb ups starting today.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sorry it's not working out for you

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok well since not using the Alphamine the extreme hunger is gone. Today I tried Jack3d Micro for the first time. Used one scoop pre-workout and didn't take my Peak Beta Plus so I could make a fair assessment of the micro. Also didn't want too many NO2 increasing supps at one time. Peak beta plus contains 75 mg L-Norvaline per serving and I usually take two servings. That combined with Jack3d Micro could be a potential problem. Really don't feel like passing out from too low blood pressure. Nitrate containing products usually make me tired and I've had dizzy spells before from one I've tried but can't remember at the moment the name of it. Jack3d Micro did make me tired but no dizzy spells at one scoop dosage. I couldn't stop yawning on the way to the gym.

Once I got going at the gym doing cardio it seemed to help with a little more endurance than normal. About halfway in I did notice that I was able to push harder and move faster while at the same time my heart rate was lower than normal. As far as taste goes I think it was pretty good. It also seems to mix a lot better than most pre-workouts and there was little to no particles/sand left at the bottom of my cup. Stimulant wise I didn't feel a thing. This product may be better suited towards cardio and regular Jack3d for weight training. Yesterday for weight training I used Taurus Nutrition Wyked. Good strong energy from that product but doesn't mix so well. Only used 2 scoops to start. Not much as far as focus though compared to regular Jack3d which is what I had been using before I ran out a little while ago.

Some other things I've noticed that past 3 days or so libido is definitely up. Also noticing so muscle growth on my forearms which is great because I've always had stick like forearms with not much muscle at all. The wife is even noticing saying I look stronger/bigger. The thing is I'm eating to lose fat. 1600-1800 calories a day on my low carb phase. I try not to go over 1800. Strength is noticeably up since cutting out the alphamine too.

So things are going pretty good so far.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried my Usp Labs Test Powder today straight from the tub instead of mixing it. Very tasty this way!. Just chased it with some diet soda. Good stuff!. Looks like I'm gonna go over on calories again today. Had some chicken thighs in place of boobs today which added a ton of calories. Just needed to change things up a bit. Chicken breast I get sick of really quick.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout today!. Made some good gains. Pre-workout I had 2 heaping scoops of Wyked. I mixed up four scoops of bulk Mbcaa and added 1 level scoop of Jack3d Micro to that to drink during my workout. Plus I had 2 servings of Peak Beta + like always. Gonna list my gains made below.

Squats + 2 reps

Lat PD + 10 reps

Preacher curls + 3 reps

Bicep machine + 7 reps

Flat dumbbell bench + 2 reps

Deadlift + 2 reps

Seated pulley rows + 2 reps

Standing calf raise + 8 reps

Triceps pressdown + 2 reps

Makes sense to me to only list my increases and since I'm going for reps and not weight this is what I list. Typing out my workout in a log day after day to me is pointless. Sure I do that on paper for myself but putting it on here would just be a waste of time. I post the actual increases which is what is important to me in a log.

So I had a ton of energy throughout my workout and strength was increased. My heart rate was a little high though at certain points. Also something is going on with the sides of my torso. I'm sore when I turn either to the left or the right on either side of my torso. Felt it first after lying leg curls. So I have no idea what that is.

Today everything went right. Best workout in months.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Can I be your Battlecat?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took my test powder straight again. This is the way I'm gonna continue to take it. Still have a question for Usp Labs reps. Why the one day off per week for the test powder?.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Took my test powder straight again. This is the way I'm gonna continue to take it. Still have a question for Usp Labs reps. Why the one day off per week for the test powder?.
Good question, wondered that myself

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another amazing workout today. It was cardio today. Felt like I could just keep going and I kept just pushing harder. Sweat like I took a shower in my clothes. 2 HEAPING scoops of Wyked pre-work out. One level scoop Jack3d Micro added to my pond water. Best combination since peanut butter and chocolate!.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was cardio, nothing special but a whole lot of sweat going on. I've been taking 2 heaping scoops of Wyked pre-workout and using 1 heaping scoop of Jack3d Micro mixed with 4 scoops pond water for my intra workout six days a week. Libido has gone up and then seemed to level off the past few days.

Strength during weight training has been consistent the past couple days. I have added a few reps here and there but have not fully surpassed my amazing workout last week. Bodyweight is is up to 231.6 so I gained a little bit. Pants are feeling a little bit more loose. Calorie wise I've been between 1800-2000 lately. Most days I don't over 1800 though.

I have to have dental surgery and have a tooth pulled next tuesday so I have to take that day off. It is a cardio day. They are gonna put me to sleep. I was thinking of even going right from the surgery to go work out. Probably not a good idea though.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Seems like this will be a pretty bad ass stack! Late but in on this

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was different. I was extremely tired when I dragged myself out of bed this morning. Workout went ok but I dragged through it. It took me at least 30-40 minutes more to do the same amount of work. Was daydreaming in between exercises, just felt like "blah". Went down a bunch of reps on some exercises but I did maintain on others. Got 18 reps on deadlifts so that is great, have not beat that number yet. On my walk home it was a different story though. It seemed I had a ton of energy and it didn't take any bit of effort as I was walking 2-3 times as fast as I normally walk and just didn't get tired. Thinking this is the Jack3d Mirco working and it may be geared more towards cardio and maybe should be left out of weight training sessions.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a single anabeta with post workout protein drink and waited about 1.5 hour to eat. Was literally shaking until I just made some food and I'm eating while posting this. Crazy. Hey at least I know its working right?. Anabeta is the shiz nizz.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I didn't get crazy hunger on ab.. :(
I hope wen I try Abe during pct it'll make me hungry!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hunger up again. Usually don't get this hungry with Anabeta. This maybe the Prime talking. I've taken Test Power for two cycles previously and it also doesn't make me hungry. Already up to 2126 for the day today, usually have last meal of the day at 10pm, so I'm just gonna eat more. I'm hungry so there is no point in denying myself.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2606 total for the day but forgot to count 2 tablespoons sour cream. So that's a lot of food. Something else to note. Last night I was really hot. Had to take my shirt off while I was sleeping and I usually leave it on-this time of year anyway. Right now I'm feeling low blood sugar like symptoms again, so I'm about to eat my last meal of the night.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still want to know why the one day off is recommended for Test powder.
Run that bitch 7 days straight.

U fasting daily?

Cogrick2

Awards
Took a single anabeta with post workout protein drink and waited about 1.5 hour to eat. Was literally shaking until I just made some food and I'm eating while posting this. Crazy. Hey at least I know its working right?. Anabeta is the shiz nizz.
Is shaking a common effect from Anabeta? Does it lower blood sugar?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is shaking a common effect from Anabeta? Does it lower blood sugar?

I think that is user dependent but yes I've heard of it lowering blood sugar from other peoples experience also. It happens more often when you take it with only a small amount of food or no food at all like anything else that can lower blood sugar. The Prime being in my system could also contribute to the low blood sugar effect. Prime and Anabeta seem to complement each other well. It's almost as if they make each other stronger/more potent.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't follow IF but I do not eat from 10pm until usually around 1PM the next day after my workout. However I do drink BCAA mixed with Jack3d Micro during my workouts.
Kinda like fasting. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
229.2 body weight today. So down a bit and still getting stronger on some exercises and maintaining on others. Good stuff!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't get skip Tuesday because for some reason the oral surgery place needs the money to extract my tooth upfront. I guess healthcare providers are becoming more like drug dealers and prostitutes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are going great still. Taking some time off wyked and using some dmaa free pre-workout sample packs along with still using Jack3d Micro intra workout. Today was a cardio day and I had a ton on endurance, especially on my walk home after my 1 hour cardio session at the gym. I just kept going like I was on a mission. It was as if my legs had a mind of their own.

I'm also noticing the energy is increased from the food that I eat. That is something I always noticed with anabeta. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Anabeta makes food "work better". When I take anabeta before a meal I can "feel" the energy from the food that I eat. Normally I don't get much energy from eating at all, but if when I take my anabeta its like my food has been supercharged. If I take it too late it keeps me awake. It isn't a jittery energy either. It is just all natural energy from anabeta doing its job and making the food more useful to your body.

Another thing I've noticed in the past week or so is Libido keeps creeping up. My libido is normally low so this is really noticeable. Never noticed libido from anabeta before but I have noticed slight increases with my former uses of Usp Labs Test Powder. I believe the Test Powder/Prime combination is what is doing it for me.

Strength also continues to stay level on some exercises and increase on others. Haven't peaked again since my last super amazing workout I posted about before. Endurance is also slowly climbing. I can easily jump from exercise to exercise with little to no rest barring certain exercises. I take extra time resting after squats and dead-lifts.

I feel "in shape". I love that feeling of more endurance and the feeling of being more relaxed because of a lower RHR and blood pressure. I'll probally stay with this type of exercise for the foreseeable future. It is what has always worked best for me. Sure I've lifted for size before and lifted heavy but when I do that I just don't feel as good as when I lift like this. It's easy for me to gain weight and strength but a bit of fat always seemed to come with it.

Not much else to report.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Hate I have missed this up till now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have much food today. Have to wait till tomorrow to get more. Right now just chicken boobies and tuna. Tuna is getting sickening. Best thing to do is just live with it though. First rule of nutrition, eat for function not for taste. That's the first thing I learning when first dieting and discovering weight training. I think it was in a weider book back in the 80's.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
December 12th will make 12 weeks on Prime if I decide to go 12 weeks. I started it on September 19th. I may run it that long, we'll see. Others I'm stopping after 8 weeks.