Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Last day of Test Powder today. Last day of Anabeta is tomorrow.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Last day of Test Powder today. Last day of Anabeta is tomorrow.
    Can we look forward, to another nice little write up?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Hurt left side of back doing deadlifts yesterday. Probably related to the pain/injury with the right elbow I described the other day. Last few reps I was loosing grip. I've had this same thing happen before and it goes away with rest.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Drinking some NLA Performance Recover-D!. Tasty with almond milk and extra ice cubes!.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Finally opened the bag of whole green beans I had in the fridge. Adding more vegetables to my diet but I'm not gonna count them. I might even do something crazy like put butter on them!. I know a lot of people that are for some reason afraid of butter. It's a lot better than that fake crap and not nearly as bad for you as general society folk think it is.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Future test boosting cycle is gonna be a 3 month run of App Nut Drive/Anabeta Elite/Pni Paragon. Was originally going to do only two months but read on here that Forskolin takes time to build up in the system and a longer run would be beneficial. Not sure about running Paragon for 3 months though. I'm talking sometime next year though, still need 2 bottles of 240 cap Drive, 2 Bottles Anabeta Elite and 1 Bottle PNI paragon and that's gonna cost a pretty penny. So maybe I'll buy a bottle of each at different times during the next 4-5 months and I'll save up my supplements so I can run this awesome stack.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I'm always forgetting stuff lately though, so I might even forget about that stack.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Future test boosting cycle is gonna be a 3 month run of App Nut Drive/Anabeta Elite/Pni Paragon. Was originally going to do only two months but read on here that Forskolin takes time to build up in the system and a longer run would be beneficial. Not sure about running Paragon for 3 months though. I'm talking sometime next year though, still need 2 bottles of 240 cap Drive, 2 Bottles Anabeta Elite and 1 Bottle PNI paragon and that's gonna cost a pretty penny. So maybe I'll buy a bottle of each at different times during the next 4-5 months and I'll save up my supplements so I can run this awesome stack.
    I'd run app nut drive and ABE 3 months but start the paragon at the start of month 2 and run it for those 8 weeks
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds like a good plan to me
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Looks fine to me bud. Kill it!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'd run app nut drive and ABE 3 months but start the paragon at the start of month 2 and run it for those 8 weeks

Cool. Why not run it the entire 3 months?. Just wondering the reasoning behind it.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Drinking some NLA Performance Recover-D!. Tasty with almond milk and extra ice cubes!.

Just found out a 10 percent discount code for black friday. Its good from the 23rd to the 25th. BlackFriday10 is the code. Try the protein, you won't be disappointed!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Couldn't sleep last night. Completely stressed out. Stress and lack of sleep destroys lifting progress. Don't want to take today off but I may be forced to. Why lift on no sleep?. It's almost pointless.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

This thread is pretty much done. I've been thinking of writing a summary but I'm all slow n' such. So I'm just hanging around. Stacked wood today for 2 hours straight. Don't think I will be getting to gym tomorrow. If anyone has stacked/pilled/moved wood you know its a back breaking workout.
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

It's not over to a fat lady sings!

How's that prime T?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's not over to a fat lady sings!

How's that prime T?
    Prime is going great. Have been having problems with too little sleep and too much stress lately though. Well, the past week or so anyway. Prime is great at higher dosages. Very expensive though. So only way to do a good cycle is to get a bottle here, get one there and "save up" till you have enough bottles to run a good cycle.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Gonna be switching up the diet and adding more carbs. For now I'm sick of low carb. Gonna be using Anabolic pump as I make the switch.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Gonna be switching up the diet and adding more carbs. For now I'm sick of low carb. Gonna be using Anabolic pump as I make the switch.
    Makes two of us! I was going to go no AP for a week for rebound but I feel like a sloppy bloated mess
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Makes two of us! I was going to go no AP for a week for rebound but I feel like a sloppy bloated mess

I've been on this Metabolic diet on and off since 2003 though. So this is going to be one hell of a transition.....I'll add carbs SLOWLY though. Hopefully I don't end up looking like this,

Attachment 70957
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Ok this stuff comes in a plastic bottle that looks like a Motor Oil, or some automotive performance enhancer.

"You've Been Warned... EPIC isn't like anything you've ever tried. It tastes like candy but wait 60 seconds and you will realize it's not. It's the hardest hitting preworkout on the market with lots of stimulant power."-Written on the label.

"Standard Dose:1-2 servings in 10 oz of water"

"Insane Dose: 1-2 servings. Pour 1 serving into your mouth and swish, hold in your mouth for 60 seconds and swallow."

"Gleycerol 10000mg

Properietary Blend 3500mg

DiCreatine Malate

Creatine Monohydrate

Citrulline Malate

Beta Alanine

Caffeine Malate/Anhydrous

Fortified Bitter Orange

Rawoulscine"

Ok so I took 1.5 servings(1.5 Tablespoons) and swished and held in my mouth for 60 seconds. An "Insane dose" according to the bottle. I do agree that it tastes amazing. Maybe not like candy but pretty damn tasty!. About 2 minutes after I took the dose a felt a small burst of energy. The thing is it only lasted about 30 minutes and then I felt tired during my cardio. I did sweat a lot more than normal though but I really didn't have any extra energy at all after the first 30 minutes. I did feel a pump in my legs for around 5 minutes after I got off the cardio machine. That was different. Sorry LG guys, I really just have to be honest and I didn't really get much from this product. I'll try it a few more times before I pass judgement though. Maybe its just not for me. Maybe conditions dictated my response and I'll have better luck with it a different time. I'll continue to take it and write an updated review once I finish or before then if I have a different/better experience.

Forgot to say that this product is pre-mixed, which is really nice. You just have to shake it up and pour some in a measuring spoon. Very convenient!.

Ok so the deal was to post a review at the beginning of the bottle and the end of the bottle. Well I finished the bottle last week. I don't remember exactly what day. This product was ok, but not great. I really didn't feel much from it. It felt more like a fat burner than a pre-workout. I sweat a lot more while using it and I seemed to get more from it pre-cardio than I did taking it pre-weights. The taste was unbelievably good. I never mixed it with water, just poured it out in a tablespoon. Swing and a miss...
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so the deal was to post a review at the beginning of the bottle and the end of the bottle. Well I finished the bottle last week. I don't remember exactly what day. This product was ok, but not great. I really didn't feel much from it. It felt more like a fat burner than a pre-workout. I sweat a lot more while using it and I seemed to get more from it pre-cardio than I did taking it pre-weights. The taste was unbelievably good. I never mixed it with water, just poured it out in a tablespoon. Swing and a miss...
    Nice review man. Surprised you didn't get a pump from that dose of Glycerol. How many servings did you work up to and water during?
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nice review man. Surprised you didn't get a pump from that dose of Glycerol. How many servings did you work up to and water during?
    Went up to 3 servings. 2 Pre-workout and one in my water for during the workout. Yeah I always drink a lot water during my workout.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Went up to 3 servings. 2 Pre-workout and one in my water for during the workout. Yeah I always drink a lot water during my workout.
    Figured but had to ask. Hmm crazy man. Nice review, none the less
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Just read through log,awesome work in here t-bone!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Just read through log,awesome work in here t-bone!
    Thanks!.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:18 AM
  2. PES Alphamine, USP Labs test powder
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:01 AM
  3. TESTify Stack! (Test Powder + Anabeta)
    By kevinhy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 01:43 AM
  4. The TESTify Stack (Test Powder & AnaBeta)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  5. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:34 AM