Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yep I looked and based on my first post of this thread it has been about 6 weeks, or exactly 6 weeks on 11/3/2012.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Or just cut carbs completely and feel great. You know I'll always make that suggestion lol.

Dude, it's almost like a free pass to eat as much bacon as you want. Mmmmmm bacon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

•   

4. Diamond Member

Had a great cardio workout today. My heart rate didn't go up as high as it normally does and I was pushing it. Pre-workout was 1 sample packet of Universal Shock Therapy and 1.5 Servings of EPIC.
  5. Diamond Member

I don't know what it is but I feel great today. Well as far as energy goes, after having a post workout meal with around 14 grams of carbs in it. On the other hand I've be coughing more lately too. It could be my apartment because everyone below me smokes.
  6. Diamond Member

Coughing and sneezing like a sumnabich. Maybe a cold is just creeping up on me. If that's the case this sucks. Need an immune support supplement stat!. I hear SNS is coming out with one.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Coughing and sneezing like a sumnabich. Maybe a cold is just creeping up on me. If that's the case this sucks. Need an immune support supplement stat!. I hear SNS is coming out with one.
    i remember last year and those damned sinus infections....hope you don't get that again-good luck!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i remember last year and those damned sinus infections....hope you don't get that again-good luck!!!!

Yep. Funny how we both seemed to get that at around the same time. I think gyms are one of the dirtiest germ laden places there is. I see a lot of guys walk out of the bathroom stall right into the gym without washing hands. Seen people sneeze all over their hands and then grab a bar. This is the reason people that are sick should stay the hell out of the gym!
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yep. Funny how we both seemed to get that at around the same time. I think gyms are one of the dirtiest germ laden places there is. I see a lot of guys walk out of the bathroom stall right into the gym without washing hands. Seen people sneeze all over their hands and then grab a bar. This is the reason people that are sick should stay the hell out of the gym!
    whatcha gonna do!!! i didn't know sns was coming out with an immune product, i will be on the look out-i have been lucky so far this year!!!!
  10. Diamond Member

Awesome workout on Wednesday after eating a ton of pasta late Tuesday night!. Had a ton of strength and even had some personal bests. Still got the runs though!.
  11. Diamond Member

Craving more Recover-D. Must hold off though. Just ate a huge steak. Stuff is really tasty!. I swear I smell it, but its 10 feet away from me all covered up and closed on top of the fridge. I'm told it will be available soon. I think as soon as next week. Hopefully Nutraplanet picks this up cause its really great tasting protein. Tastes like your drinking desert.

It's finally available!. I'm telling you this stuff is yumtastic!. Only problem is you go through it too fast if your not careful. Seriously good stuff. I hope more flavors are on the whey soon!.
  12. Diamond Member

It's finally available!. I'm telling you this stuff is yumtastic!. Only problem is you go through it too fast if your not careful. Seriously good stuff. I hope more flavors are on the whey soon!.
    it doesn't say how much you get in that jug????????/
  13. Diamond Member

it doesn't say how much you get in that jug????????/
    2 Pounds. If you click on the bottle it will zoom in on the little picture.
  14. Diamond Member

Taking the day off today. Was up all night working on a new/used pc for the wife. Slept a bit but still kinda tired. This extra rest should help me recover a bit better. I used to take at least one week off from all training every 6 weeks, which is recommended anyway. I haven't done that in a while though. Six days a week training takes a lot out of you anyway. Not six days of weight training. Three days full body training and cardio for a straight hour on the days in between with one day off a week- Sundays. I'm gonna try and stay awake all day with no naps today so I can get a better nights sleep tonight for cardio tomorrow. Next weight training session will be Monday. Dang I'm tired, I drank a large coffee from Mcdonalds(Hey its only $1!) plus had half a Dexaprine(original) and still feel a bit tired.
  15. Diamond Member

Besides with this day off, I'm "Locking in" my gains I made yesterday. Plus you don't grow in the gym.

Attachment 69907
  16. Diamond Member

No runs today!!. So far anyway and my stomach feels fine!
  17. Diamond Member

Had a pretty good cardio session today. Took 3 Tablespoons of EPIC pre-workout and had 1.5 scoops Sup-D pre-workout mixed with MBCAA bulk intra workout. Pretty crazy and a little too stimmy for a while but I made it. Sweat like a sunamobich though. Actually felt dizzy a few times on the cardio machine and on my walk home. Oh well, Stupid is as stupid does!. I won't do that combo again, maybe I will but with a lot less.

My UPS died today finally...Now I gotta wait at least a week for new batteries to come in. Pain in the butt. Had a red light on it for a week though so I should have ordered batteries earlier but didn't have the money. Not that I do now, just had to order though. Had to pay the minimum amount so the electric company doesn't shut off my supply too. Jackasses, electricity costs too much!. Maybe I should live in a box with a wind up computer. That way I could have more cash for supplements and when I get a new order, I could use the box for a new addition on my "house". Easy livin'!
  18. Diamond Member

Had a pretty good cardio session today. Took 3 Tablespoons of EPIC pre-workout and had 1.5 scoops Sup-D pre-workout mixed with MBCAA bulk intra workout. Pretty crazy and a little too stimmy for a while but I made it. Sweat like a sunamobich though. Actually felt dizzy a few times on the cardio machine and on my walk home. Oh well, Stupid is as stupid does!. I won't do that combo again, maybe I will but with a lot less.

My UPS died today finally...Now I gotta wait at least a week for new batteries to come in. Pain in the butt. Had a red light on it for a week though so I should have ordered batteries earlier but didn't have the money. Not that I do now, just had to order though. Had to pay the minimum amount so the electric company doesn't shut off my supply too. Jackasses, electricity costs too much!. Maybe I should live in a box with a wind up computer. That way I could have more cash for supplements and when I get a new order, I could use the box for a new addition on my "house". Easy livin'!
    this is a thing i've never known before-easy livin....

i like stealin when i shoulda been buyin better though!!!
  19. Diamond Member

Prime now at 15 caps a day.
  20. Diamond Member

Still taking Sundays off of Prime and Test Powder.
  21. Diamond Member

Killer workout on Wednesday. I've been eating more carbs later at night with Anabeta and Prime on Tuesday nights, making Wednesday weight training great. Raising the dosage on the Prime the last 2 weeks definitely has made a difference also. I've been pushing out more reps on almost every exercise and on the ones I haven't added reps to I've maintained my strength consistently for around the last 2 weeks. I've also gone up a bit in carbohydrate consumption even on lower carb days. I may even add more, but in the form of green beans or broccoli and not bother counting them. Body-weight had been consistent though-out staying between 227-230 pounds. Monday it 228.6(11/5/2012). Fitting into shirts I have previously not been able to fit in, yet I'm stronger. Loving Prime at this dosage and I'll continue to take it at 15 caps a day to finish up my few remaining bottles. Second bottle of Test powder almost gone. Second bottle of Anabeta almost gone. Really wish I started Prime at 15 caps a day to begin with. I'll miss it when its gone. Wish it was either twice as strong per cap, or they had economy size bottles...Say 500 caps per bottle and a reduced price for purchasing so much. Most likely I won't run it again for a long time, till I save up enough bottles for three month run at 15 caps a day. Just destroying the weights and pumpin out reps like a machine. Hopefully things stay on this up-swing for a while.
  22. Diamond Member

Since I raised the Prime I could swear this now feels similar to a 1T/4AD stack I used to run back before most PH/DS products turned to crap.

Attention Usp Labs:Make Prime in larger bottles than 150 caps. Need 500-1000 caps per bottle!.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your log has me gitty like a school girl for contest prep next year! You're doing well my friend, kelp hammering down.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Your log has me gitty like a school girl for contest prep next year! You're doing well my friend, kelp hammering down.

Thanks for following!
  25. Diamond Member

glad to see you are making progress.
  26. Diamond Member

Another awesome workout today. Did lose strength on a few exercises though because of pain going from my elbow to my hand. Lat pulldowns particularly hurt on my right arm. Gained on Squats, deadlifts and a few others though. So still a great workout. I'm sure the problem with my elbow will clear up. I'm not gonna be all anal about it and lose sleep over it like some guys would.
  27. Diamond Member

Last of the Test Powder tomorrow and ending Anabeta soon too. Only thing left is to finish off the Prime. I may continue with DAA using a different product or take a break.
  28. Diamond Member

Another awesome workout today. Did lose strength on a few exercises though because of pain going from my elbow to my hand. Lat pulldowns particularly hurt on my right arm. Gained on Squats, deadlifts and a few others though. So still a great workout. I'm sure the problem with my elbow will clear up. I'm not gonna be all anal about it and lose sleep over it like some guys would.
    i have problems lately with my elbow, but it's only on pushing lifts like presses....pulling lifts like curls it is fine.
  29. Diamond Member

i have problems lately with my elbow, but it's only on pushing lifts like presses....pulling lifts like curls it is fine.

Yeah it's bad on lat pulldowns and Triceps pressdowns mostly. All other lifts feel fine.
  30. Diamond Member

Yeah it's bad on lat pulldowns and Triceps pressdowns mostly. All other lifts feel fine.
    sucks...but i have learned to work around it. i imagine you have too!!!
  31. Diamond Member

Just ordered 2 new training/nutrition books. I don't understand how so many people can spend hundreds on supplementation each month but aren't willing to purchase and read a book about what they are doing. They will just come on here and ask other people how to train and how to eat!. Sorry that doesn't work for me!. I'm not even gonna tell you what books I got!. If you wanna learn you gotta be willing to spend some time and money reading about what the hell you are trying to accomplish. No spoon feeding from me.
  32. Diamond Member

Maybe that came out of no where but that's just how I feel.
  33. Diamond Member

sucks...but i have learned to work around it. i imagine you have too!!!
    For now I'm working through it. I may just have to switch exercises or maybe just attachments to those machines to limit/stop the pain.
  34. Diamond Member

Gotta add some veggies to my diet, but I'm not gonna count the carbs. Been a bit lazy on getting to that lately. I have a full bag of green beans in the freezer and haven't opened them since I purchased them 2 weeks ago.
  35. Diamond Member

so whats your take on alphamine...i haven't tried it yet.
  36. Diamond Member

so whats your take on alphamine...i haven't tried it yet.

It freaked me the hell out. Felt like a crackhead, even on a tiny dose I'd feel my heart speed up all of sudden, even while just sitting down watching television. The type of yohimbine in it is what I think I had a bad reaction to.
  37. Diamond Member

It freaked me the hell out. Felt like a crackhead, even on a tiny dose I'd feel my heart speed up all of sudden, even while just sitting down watching television. The type of yohimbine in it is what I think I had a bad reaction to.
    hell...that sounds like a GOOD reaction to me, lol.
  38. Diamond Member

hell...that sounds like a GOOD reaction to me, lol.

No no it wasn't. I'm quite stim tolerant these days, just don't react well to certain forms of yohimbine/yohimbe.
  39. Diamond Member

Really nice cardio workout today. Pushed myself pretty hard. Burned 1014 calories. My usual is around 920-930.
  40. Diamond Member

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:18 AM
  2. PES Alphamine, USP Labs test powder
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:01 AM
  3. TESTify Stack! (Test Powder + Anabeta)
    By kevinhy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 01:43 AM
  4. The TESTify Stack (Test Powder & AnaBeta)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  5. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:34 AM