Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Tried my Usp Labs Test Powder today straight from the tub instead of mixing it. Very tasty this way!. Just chased it with some diet soda. Good stuff!. Looks like I'm gonna go over on calories again today. Had some chicken thighs in place of boobs today which added a ton of calories. Just needed to change things up a bit. Chicken breast I get sick of really quick.

2. Great workout today!. Made some good gains. Pre-workout I had 2 heaping scoops of Wyked. I mixed up four scoops of bulk Mbcaa and added 1 level scoop of Jack3d Micro to that to drink during my workout. Plus I had 2 servings of Peak Beta + like always. Gonna list my gains made below.

Squats + 2 reps

Lat PD + 10 reps

Preacher curls + 3 reps

Bicep machine + 7 reps

Flat dumbbell bench + 2 reps

Deadlift + 2 reps

Seated pulley rows + 2 reps

Standing calf raise + 8 reps

Triceps pressdown + 2 reps

Makes sense to me to only list my increases and since I'm going for reps and not weight this is what I list. Typing out my workout in a log day after day to me is pointless. Sure I do that on paper for myself but putting it on here would just be a waste of time. I post the actual increases which is what is important to me in a log.

So I had a ton of energy throughout my workout and strength was increased. My heart rate was a little high though at certain points. Also something is going on with the sides of my torso. I'm sore when I turn either to the left or the right on either side of my torso. Felt it first after lying leg curls. So I have no idea what that is.

Today everything went right. Best workout in months.
    •   

3. Can I be your Battlecat?

4. Pain in sides is really something. Hmmm. I do have some OxyCodone/Acetaminophen left over from my surgery.
    •   

5. Its raining out.

6. Took my test powder straight again. This is the way I'm gonna continue to take it. Still have a question for Usp Labs reps. Why the one day off per week for the test powder?.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Took my test powder straight again. This is the way I'm gonna continue to take it. Still have a question for Usp Labs reps. Why the one day off per week for the test powder?.
    Good question, wondered that myself

8. Another amazing workout today. It was cardio today. Felt like I could just keep going and I kept just pushing harder. Sweat like I took a shower in my clothes. 2 HEAPING scoops of Wyked pre-work out. One level scoop Jack3d Micro added to my pond water. Best combination since peanut butter and chocolate!.

9. Still have the pain in my sides but it does seem to be getting better.

10. Cookies

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Cookie
    Monster.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Thanks for following Aaron!.

13. Hunger way down today.

14. Today was cardio, nothing special but a whole lot of sweat going on. I've been taking 2 heaping scoops of Wyked pre-workout and using 1 heaping scoop of Jack3d Micro mixed with 4 scoops pond water for my intra workout six days a week. Libido has gone up and then seemed to level off the past few days.

Strength during weight training has been consistent the past couple days. I have added a few reps here and there but have not fully surpassed my amazing workout last week. Bodyweight is is up to 231.6 so I gained a little bit. Pants are feeling a little bit more loose. Calorie wise I've been between 1800-2000 lately. Most days I don't over 1800 though.

I have to have dental surgery and have a tooth pulled next tuesday so I have to take that day off. It is a cardio day. They are gonna put me to sleep. I was thinking of even going right from the surgery to go work out. Probably not a good idea though.

15. Whats up doc?

16. Still want to know why the one day off is recommended for Test powder.

17. Dosing anabeta at 4 a day. Prime at 9 a day.

18. Was gonna update first post of thread but think I better leave it just to remember where I started with this.

19. Seems like this will be a pretty bad ass stack! Late but in on this

20. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Seems like this will be a pretty bad ass stack! Late but in on this

Yep I like it so far.

21. Today was different. I was extremely tired when I dragged myself out of bed this morning. Workout went ok but I dragged through it. It took me at least 30-40 minutes more to do the same amount of work. Was daydreaming in between exercises, just felt like "blah". Went down a bunch of reps on some exercises but I did maintain on others. Got 18 reps on deadlifts so that is great, have not beat that number yet. On my walk home it was a different story though. It seemed I had a ton of energy and it didn't take any bit of effort as I was walking 2-3 times as fast as I normally walk and just didn't get tired. Thinking this is the Jack3d Mirco working and it may be geared more towards cardio and maybe should be left out of weight training sessions.

22. Took a single anabeta with post workout protein drink and waited about 1.5 hour to eat. Was literally shaking until I just made some food and I'm eating while posting this. Crazy. Hey at least I know its working right?. Anabeta is the shiz nizz.

23. I didn't get crazy hunger on ab..
    I hope wen I try Abe during pct it'll make me hungry!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    I didn't get crazy hunger on ab..
    I hope wen I try Abe during pct it'll make me hungry!

I don't usually either. It all depends on timing.

25. Hunger up again. Usually don't get this hungry with Anabeta. This maybe the Prime talking. I've taken Test Power for two cycles previously and it also doesn't make me hungry. Already up to 2126 for the day today, usually have last meal of the day at 10pm, so I'm just gonna eat more. I'm hungry so there is no point in denying myself.

26. 2606 total for the day but forgot to count 2 tablespoons sour cream. So that's a lot of food. Something else to note. Last night I was really hot. Had to take my shirt off while I was sleeping and I usually leave it on-this time of year anyway. Right now I'm feeling low blood sugar like symptoms again, so I'm about to eat my last meal of the night.

27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Still want to know why the one day off is recommended for Test powder.
    Run that bitch 7 days straight.

U fasting daily?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

28. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Took a single anabeta with post workout protein drink and waited about 1.5 hour to eat. Was literally shaking until I just made some food and I'm eating while posting this. Crazy. Hey at least I know its working right?. Anabeta is the shiz nizz.
    Is shaking a common effect from Anabeta? Does it lower blood sugar?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Is shaking a common effect from Anabeta? Does it lower blood sugar?

I think that is user dependent but yes I've heard of it lowering blood sugar from other peoples experience also. It happens more often when you take it with only a small amount of food or no food at all like anything else that can lower blood sugar. The Prime being in my system could also contribute to the low blood sugar effect. Prime and Anabeta seem to complement each other well. It's almost as if they make each other stronger/more potent.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:18 AM
  2. PES Alphamine, USP Labs test powder
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 10:01 AM
  3. TESTify Stack! (Test Powder + Anabeta)
    By kevinhy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 02:43 AM
  4. The TESTify Stack (Test Powder & AnaBeta)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:34 AM