Packers stacks PES Alphamine, Genomyx Decimate, H-Stane Halodrol

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sick ass w.o. Your #s are going up!
    Thanks bro I am starting to finally notice it too. My workout partner was drooling over the 275 incline pr. I'm gonna get 300 before this yr ends. I'm feeling so good I don't want it to stop.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping


  2. I agree! Numbers are strong my brotha! I hit the back today myself...can you say DOMS!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  3. heck yeah TG bro i think of you a lot my friend. I know life has been messing lil with yah. I'm with yah, with my wife out of work for a month now it's had made me almost damn near depressed. I may decent money with good benefits but it takes two and she finally starts her job tomorrow!! The gym is where I go to let it all out. It's working lol
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Thanks bro I am starting to finally notice it too. My workout partner was drooling over the 275 incline pr. I'm gonna get 300 before this yr ends. I'm feeling so good I don't want it to stop.
    You are one strong beast Tommy, keep it up brother! You hit 300 on incline and I'll hit 225 on bench before the year ends! Come on bro, lets give it all!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You are one strong beast Tommy, keep it up brother! You hit 300 on incline and I'll hit 225 on bench before the year ends! Come on bro, lets give it all!
    Game on son brother C and T about to go Hulk mode beast mode
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  6. Awesome bro, I hate that all my close friends on here and in life are always hurting in some way. We need to get this damn economy back up and running or Sh!t is just going to go deeper down the crapper. I hear you though...that monthly gym payment is worth its weight in gold...if I didnt have the gym Id be one miserable A$$ HOLE...or addicted to heroine LOL...kidding! Glad your wife has made her way back into the work force bro I know it will help!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  7. Yeah I was about to sell myself on the streets lol
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  8. Keep up the good work bro! What a sick stack!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Sorry I haven't been in here for a couple days been doing the army thing so I been a little busy! Nice numbers bro!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Oh my good night!! Ok so today easy day at work low key studying for my phase III test. Went to gym this afternoon, and been finishing my decimate, alphamine already gone, and had a sample of Prodigy that came in my Orbit order. It was blue something and taste was 8/10 cause I like fruit punch but no matter the taste it's if it works that counts. I be dang if with in minutes I had them tingles all over and boom I was lit up. Partner and I did chest and tri's and push so much man it hurt but felt so damn good.

    Chest:

    Incline barbell presses: 185lbs x 8 205lbs x 6, 225lbs x 4, 275lbs x 2 PR PR PR Oh yeah

    incline db presses: 65lb's x 10,10,10

    high pulley cable crossovers: 50lbs x 12,12,10

    low pulley cable crossoevers: 50lbs x 10,8.8

    pecdeck: 125lbs x 12,12,12

    Triceps:

    machine dips: 120lbs x 12, 150lbs x 10,10 pr!!

    rope pressdowns: 120lbs x 10,10,10

    v Bar press downs 110lbs 3 sets x 10,10,10 super set with

    reverse cable pulldowns: 110lbs x 10,10,10
    275 lbs !!!

    That's strong Pack. Real strong. Only few months ago you started doing inclines again at 225 lbs. keep killing it dude.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Holy crap yeah 275 on incline! Your in hulk mode bro!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Ok so last couple days left of decimate, and have to say this stack is killer. My strength has shot up a good bit with having new training partner to push me as well. Last couple days had softball torney, wedding, and was sick as a dog last 3 days. I went to dr, and had a right ear infection and sinus infection. My eyes were as red as Crimson tide jersey's. They gave me 2 shots and one was methypreginsone that hurt like pure hell lol. Anyway today felt better even though still congested and eyes still burning red. I decided to lift shoulders down stairs at home.

    Shoulders:

    seated db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

    standing db lat raises: 15lbs x 10,10,10

    seated barbell military presses: 75lbs x 10,10,10 first time doing these in about 7 years. no shoulder pain good note

    standing straight bar upright pull to chin: 75lbs x 10,10,10

    Tomorrow back to softball then Tuesday chest n tri's packers goes for 285 on inclines!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ok so last couple days left of decimate, and have to say this stack is killer. My strength has shot up a good bit with having new training partner to push me as well. Last couple days had softball torney, wedding, and was sick as a dog last 3 days. I went to dr, and had a right ear infection and sinus infection. My eyes were as red as Crimson tide jersey's. They gave me 2 shots and one was methypreginsone that hurt like pure hell lol. Anyway today felt better even though still congested and eyes still burning red. I decided to lift shoulders down stairs at home.

    Shoulders:

    seated db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

    standing db lat raises: 15lbs x 10,10,10

    seated barbell military presses: 75lbs x 10,10,10 first time doing these in about 7 years. no shoulder pain good note

    standing straight bar upright pull to chin: 75lbs x 10,10,10

    Tomorrow back to softball then Tuesday chest n tri's packers goes for 285 on inclines!!
    285! Holy crap your gonna be hitting 315 soon!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Hope youre feeling better bro, now lets see that 285lb PR
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Hope youre feeling better bro, now lets see that 285lb PR
    lol thanks bro! Tomorrow is chest day let's see!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ok so last couple days left of decimate, and have to say this stack is killer. My strength has shot up a good bit with having new training partner to push me as well. Last couple days had softball torney, wedding, and was sick as a dog last 3 days. I went to dr, and had a right ear infection and sinus infection. My eyes were as red as Crimson tide jersey's. They gave me 2 shots and one was methypreginsone that hurt like pure hell lol. Anyway today felt better even though still congested and eyes still burning red. I decided to lift shoulders down stairs at home.

    Shoulders:

    seated db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

    standing db lat raises: 15lbs x 10,10,10

    seated barbell military presses: 75lbs x 10,10,10 first time doing these in about 7 years. no shoulder pain good note

    standing straight bar upright pull to chin: 75lbs x 10,10,10

    Tomorrow back to softball then Tuesday chest n tri's packers goes for 285 on inclines!!
    Is your seated DB press unsupported? If not you should try it feels awesome haha great overall workout brotha, in for the epic pr tomorrow!!! 285 on incline is just insane... youre starting to get that there airborne strength!!

  17. Yeah bro just wish I went yesterday, my head is still spinning and eye is red from sinus infection, but man it's getting better.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  18. 285 thats beefy man
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  19. Hulk.... you'll kill the 285!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. get well soon hulk!! have you ever heard of echinaecia extract? Its supposed to help strengthen your immune system. It kinda works for me.. doctor recommended it when i had an upper respiratory infection. Should help!! otherwise just pound some vitamin c!!

  21. Crap i always forgot about it nice call! Yeah man I'm ready for tomorrow time for a good sleep!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  22. They say rest is the natural steroid.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Nice log man, chest day is beastly! Its almost identical to mine, except i focus on higher volume/lower intensity. I definitely cant press 275 on incline, lol.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  24. Ok so here it goes! I kinda had a mental relapse and did incline's 10, 8,6,4,2 where as like week I did 8,6,4,2 I won't let that happen again lol. So when I attempted 285 I lifted without assistance but got just above half way then partner had to assist. I'm still happy cause I know it's close. All in all one hell of a chest tri day today!!

    Chest:

    Incline barbell presses: 155lbs x 10, 185lbs, x 8, 205lbs x 6 225lbs x 4, 285 x 70% max effort.

    incline db presses: 65lbs x 10,10,10

    smith machine bench flat: 185lbs x 10,10,10

    high pulley cable crossoevers: 60lbs x 10,10,8

    peck deck: 137.5lbs x 10,10,10

    triceps:

    machine dips: 120lbs x 10,10,8

    rope pressdowns super set with reverse curls 120lbs on both x 3 sets of 10,10,10 woo woo feel the burn baby

    v bar pressdowns: 130lbs x 10,10,10 PR!!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  25. Awesome workout man youll hit 285 no problem next time
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  26. Nice workout bro!!!@

  27. Another awesome workout brotha
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Another awesome workout brotha
    JD you are firing on all cylinders brother
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ok so here it goes! I kinda had a mental relapse and did incline's 10, 8,6,4,2 where as like week I did 8,6,4,2 I won't let that happen again lol. So when I attempted 285 I lifted without assistance but got just above half way then partner had to assist. I'm still happy cause I know it's close. All in all one hell of a chest tri day today!!

    Chest:

    Incline barbell presses: 155lbs x 10, 185lbs, x 8, 205lbs x 6 225lbs x 4, 285 x 70% max effort.

    incline db presses: 65lbs x 10,10,10

    smith machine bench flat: 185lbs x 10,10,10

    high pulley cable crossoevers: 60lbs x 10,10,8

    peck deck: 137.5lbs x 10,10,10

    triceps:

    machine dips: 120lbs x 10,10,8

    rope pressdowns super set with reverse curls 120lbs on both x 3 sets of 10,10,10 woo woo feel the burn baby

    v bar pressdowns: 130lbs x 10,10,10 PR!!!
    Killin' it Hulk brotha! Nice incline DB press #s and nice PR on the pressdowns! Beast mode!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Killin' it Hulk brotha! Nice incline DB press #s and nice PR on the pressdowns! Beast mode!
    Oh yeahhhhh bro DJ this gonna get scary very soon!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  31. Man don't know what it is but every day in the gym once I start I don't wanta stop like popping pringles lol. Today hit up biceps with the partner he was trying to quit after 4 exercises but I wouldn't let him tapout!!


    Biceps:


    seated alt db curls: 35lbs x 10,10,10


    standing hammer curls: 35lbs x 10,10,8


    seated preacher ez bar curls: 70lbs x 10,10,8


    spider curls: 30lbs x 10,10,10


    machine preacher curls: 50lbs x 15, 60lbs x 12,10


    standing straight bar curls: 45lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  32. Everytime I come in here. I see you've killed it!

    Boom!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Everytime I come in here. I see you've killed it!

    Boom!
    lol thanks man, I just gota get my right calf back healthy so I can do some cardio, I have got to get down to at least 190 to 200. My arms are getting there but I need a plan for straight up cutting. I'm doing at least 10 to 12 reps on 90 pecent of my lifts, and I only go heavy on chest and tri's days.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  34. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

    lol thanks man, I just gota get my right calf back healthy so I can do some cardio, I have got to get down to at least 190 to 200. My arms are getting there but I need a plan for straight up cutting. I'm doing at least 10 to 12 reps on 90 pecent of my lifts, and I only go heavy on chest and tri's days.
    Yup cardio would def work!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man don't know what it is but every day in the gym once I start I don't wanta stop like popping pringles lol. Today hit up biceps with the partner he was trying to quit after 4 exercises but I wouldn't let him tapout!!


    Biceps:


    seated alt db curls: 35lbs x 10,10,10


    standing hammer curls: 35lbs x 10,10,8


    seated preacher ez bar curls: 70lbs x 10,10,8


    spider curls: 30lbs x 10,10,10


    machine preacher curls: 50lbs x 15, 60lbs x 12,10


    standing straight bar curls: 45lbs x 10,10,10
    killed it .. hulkstyle... nice job my friend!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  36. Do you ever get any elbow pain off preachers?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  37. Thanks brother! Nah it's very minimal and I rarely do them on the actual preacher bench. I do the machines more cause i kill my arms with db's. The reason I don't use the preacher as much is my wrist hurt like hell, but only on that one. I can do standing ez bar curls no pain.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  38. I love doing them, but I find after a couple of workouts my right elbow starts to flair up again... pi$$es me off! lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  39. Well good day at work today! Went home took wife to lunch and got some safety shoes. Hit back at gym today and I'm on a roll just feeling very pumped.

    close grip pull downs to chin: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows 110lbs x 10,10,10 PR been on 100's for awhile and went up some felt real good

    lat machine pull downs with chest leaning straight towards machine: 165lbs x 10,10,10 PR

    db rows: 40lbs x 10,10,10

    facepulls: 120lbs x 10,10,10

    dead lifts with trap bar: 155lbs x 10, 185lbs x 8, 205lbs x 6
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  40. Nice PRs bro you are makin some good gains!! Do you like trap bar or regular deads better?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recomp/Cut results fueled by PES/SNS/Genomyx
    By bolt10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 12:00 AM
  2. Going to Start Super Test Boosting Stack/PES ERASE Q
    By AmazingAJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 08:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 07:33 PM
  4. asteroid stack + pes erase + DS activate xtreme
    By Aizzo27 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Log in
Log in