Packers stacks PES Alphamine, Genomyx Decimate, H-Stane Halodrol - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Packers stacks PES Alphamine, Genomyx Decimate, H-Stane Halodrol

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,001
    Rep Power
    1838751

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Starting phase 3 cut on Oct 14.
    What u logging or using?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  2. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Starting phase 3 cut on Oct 14.
    Phase 3 Cut? Sounds familiar New thread or continuing in the EBF thread (which I thought was done???)
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  3. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    What u logging or using?
    Stopped all supp since end of my previous log to get some serious dental work done. Definitely miss Recompadrol and Natty V.

    To have some type of baseline, I am trying to lose bloat gained since being off Recompadrol. That's the reason for the break.

    Back on following for 30 days starting Oct 14.

    Recompadrol
    AAV2
    Natty V
    Formasurge
    RK-500
    Cissus XT or Super Cissus (for my burning elbow)

    Scanning what else is out there I can add without overdoing it. This could be it for this run.

    Also will use RecoverPro for BCAA and Protean VMS and RVC plus AISports Pumpkin Pie for protein.

    Will try to diet seriously and add a lot of cardio in addition to my normal lifting routine.

    All out baby !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Phase 3 Cut? Sounds familiar New thread or continuing in the EBF thread (which I thought was done???)
    Member I said I am blatantly copying your title ?
    New thread.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Member I said I am blatantly copying your title ?
    New thread.
    Ya ya I remember haha
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  6. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I love 'em. I switched back over to upright rows for one workout and it was just not the same.
    I may be weird, but I like supersetting them with pushups
  7. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    I may be weird, but I like supersetting them with pushups
    Pushups with what? Facepulls or upright rows?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  8. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Pushups with what? Facepulls or upright rows?
    Facepulls
  9. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Facepulls
    I've never tried supersets. Dropsets yes, but supersets never.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  10. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I've never tried supersets. Dropsets yes, but supersets never.
    I love super sets. Awesome if done right or paired with the right exercises
  11. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    I love super sets. Awesome if done right or paired with the right exercises
    I may just have to read up on this shizzzz.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I may just have to read up on this shizzzz.
    Just don't do it too much. I try to limit it too only one exercise a workout
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,001
    Rep Power
    1838751

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Stopped all supp since end of my previous log to get some serious dental work done. Definitely miss Recompadrol and Natty V.

    To have some type of baseline, I am trying to lose bloat gained since being off Recompadrol. That's the reason for the break.

    Back on following for 30 days starting Oct 14.

    Recompadrol
    AAV2
    Natty V
    Formasurge
    RK-500
    Cissus XT or Super Cissus (for my burning elbow)

    Scanning what else is out there I can add without overdoing it. This could be it for this run.

    Also will use RecoverPro for BCAA and Protean VMS and RVC plus AISports Pumpkin Pie for protein.

    Will try to diet seriously and add a lot of cardio in addition to my normal lifting routine.

    All out baby !!!
    Run an Alphamine in there as a stim.
    Shredded
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Run an Alphamine in there as a stim.
    Shredded
    Thanks. Isn't raspberry ketones a stim ? Alphamine + raspberry ketones would be ok ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  15. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,276
    Rep Power
    1389049

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Thanks. Isn't raspberry ketones a stim ? Alphamine + raspberry ketones would be ok ?
    Yes sir.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  16. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Yes sir.
    OK to take together with everything else I am taking ? Thank you halfhuman !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  17. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sorry for the hijack Packers....
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  18. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,276
    Rep Power
    1389049

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    OK to take together with everything else I am taking ? Thank you halfhuman !!!
    Yea it's fine. RK has a very low stim effect. Nothing to even consider IMO. Yw buddy. That stack should shred u up nicely buddy
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Yea it's fine. RK has a very low stim effect. Nothing to even consider IMO. Yw buddy. That stack should shred u up nicely buddy
    Thank you sir !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  20. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,276
    Rep Power
    1389049

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Thank you sir !!!
    Log it
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  21. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Log it
    I definitely plan on logging it. Starts 10/14. Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  22. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    I definitely plan on logging it. Starts 10/14. Thanks !
    In! Preemptive. Haha.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  23. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,276
    Rep Power
    1389049

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    I definitely plan on logging it. Starts 10/14. Thanks !
    Put it up now and till than u can ask questions and prepare before crunch time :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  24. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Put it up now and till than u can ask questions and prepare before crunch time :-)
    I will try to put it up prior to 10/14. Enjoying my break right now after logging for 9 months straight. Thanks for the interest though.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,001
    Rep Power
    1838751

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Drop the RK around training, but dose at other times of the day
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,276
    Rep Power
    1389049

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Drop the RK around training, but dose at other times of the day
    For bfast and I've seen alot of people dosing pre bed to.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  27. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,276
    Rep Power
    1389049

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    I will try to put it up prior to 10/14. Enjoying my break right now after logging for 9 months straight. Thanks for the interest though.
    Lol it's cool. Damn 9 months, u sure need a break.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,001
    Rep Power
    1838751

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    In! Preemptive. Haha.
    Where was a shout out to the Avengers on YouTube for cutting review lol bro...
    Love ya Dave Hahahahah...how's the wife?
    Can you link me to your anabeta elite cut log.plz bruva
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  29. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,001
    Rep Power
    1838751

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    For bfast and I've seen alot of people dosing pre bed to.
    Yep. Also tta is good.
    Forgo the standard RK, get dcp and run the following fat melting stack,

    Aav2, alphamine, anabeta elite, erase at 2caps recompadrol and use natty v pre meals like FU did with his dosing. The cnidium is a wonder tool around food
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  30. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,276
    Rep Power
    1389049

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Yep. Also tta is good.
    Forgo the standard RK, get dcp and run the following fat melting stack,

    Aav2, alphamine, anabeta elite, erase at 2caps recompadrol and use natty v pre meals like FU did with his dosing. The cnidium is a wonder tool around food
    That's the exact same sack I will do come spring but ima add some abliterate advance. I've never taken Tta and I keep hearing good thins about it. You think it would be good on a bulk to prevent less fat deposits?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  31. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Where was a shout out to the Avengers on YouTube for cutting review lol bro...
    Love ya Dave Hahahahah...how's the wife?
    Can you link me to your anabeta elite cut log.plz bruva
    lol wut? I didn't say anything in that one? Haha I don't remember man that was awhile ago. I probably had so much on my mind that I just forgot to say anything. I didn't actually shoot a video based on Phase 1 of my cut which involved Anabeta Elite because that was around the time I was still thinking over doing video reviews. I mention a little bit about it in the final 3 month review however, which is here:


    The wife is good! We are on different schedules (she's days, I'm nights) but I'm working on figuring that one out !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  32. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1454572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    lol man we got some characters!!! Church tonight and chest tomorrow!! May throw tri's in dk yet. Calf is hurting like hell, but other then that all is well.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,693
    Rep Power
    2464370

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Enjoy church Pack.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1454572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Today chest day! Calves are still stinging in what feels like deep muscle pain, but getting where I can move around much better.

    smith machine flat presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205, 6, 225 lb x 4 255 lbs x 4

    incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs 6, 225 lb x 4

    Incline db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    high pully cable crossovers: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    low pully cable crossover 40lbs x 10,10,10

    Felt amazing today as far as strength, I didn't know what to expect since last several days been fighting a wierd acid reflux feeling, and sinus junk. But I've noticed that on benching, the weight is going up with ease and no shoulder pain
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  35. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today chest day! Calves are still stinging in what feels like deep muscle pain, but getting where I can move around much better.

    smith machine flat presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205, 6, 225 lb x 4 255 lbs x 4

    incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs 6, 225 lb x 4

    Incline db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    high pully cable crossovers: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    low pully cable crossover 40lbs x 10,10,10

    Felt amazing today as far as strength, I didn't know what to expect since last several days been fighting a wierd acid reflux feeling, and sinus junk. But I've noticed that on benching, the weight is going up with ease and no shoulder pain
    solid ass weight brotha!!! why on smith though?
  36. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,926
    Rep Power
    1454572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I do the barbell inclines regular, but ever since my shoulder surgery in Jan, I stayed clear away from flat barbell bc even after rehab and months away, flat barbell was the only lift that hurt or gave my shoulder discomfort. Inclines for some reason doesnt. Well Houston spoke with me about trying the smith to see if I can build back on it, and keep from re injuring, and have to say it's help big time. Im getting stronger on Inclines lol it's my strong point imo.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  37. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I do the barbell inclines regular, but ever since my shoulder surgery in Jan, I stayed clear away from flat barbell bc even after rehab and months away, flat barbell was the only lift that hurt or gave my shoulder discomfort. Inclines for some reason doesnt. Well Houston spoke with me about trying the smith to see if I can build back on it, and keep from re injuring, and have to say it's help big time. Im getting stronger on Inclines lol it's my strong point imo.
    that makes sense!!!! i was just wondering bro, i havent heard very many good things about smith machine, especially since its a fixed movement.. i could really see you remessing up your shoulder or an elbow. but if its working hell yeah bro!
  38. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    oh and you do go beast mode on them inclines brotha..
  39. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    lol wut? I didn't say anything in that one? Haha I don't remember man that was awhile ago. I probably had so much on my mind that I just forgot to say anything. I didn't actually shoot a video based on Phase 1 of my cut which involved Anabeta Elite because that was around the time I was still thinking over doing video reviews. I mention a little bit about it in the final 3 month review however, which is here:


    The wife is good! We are on different schedules (she's days, I'm nights) but I'm working on figuring that one out !
    lmao p90x
  40. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Today chest day! Calves are still stinging in what feels like deep muscle pain, but getting where I can move around much better.

    smith machine flat presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205, 6, 225 lb x 4 255 lbs x 4

    incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs 6, 225 lb x 4

    Incline db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    high pully cable crossovers: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    low pully cable crossover 40lbs x 10,10,10

    Felt amazing today as far as strength, I didn't know what to expect since last several days been fighting a wierd acid reflux feeling, and sinus junk. But I've noticed that on benching, the weight is going up with ease and no shoulder pain
    The mass on your presses are a staple now man. Keep it up Pack. I see progress every time I stop by !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recomp/Cut results fueled by PES/SNS/Genomyx
    By bolt10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 12:00 AM
  2. Going to Start Super Test Boosting Stack/PES ERASE Q
    By AmazingAJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 08:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 07:33 PM
  4. asteroid stack + pes erase + DS activate xtreme
    By Aizzo27 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in