Packers stacks PES Alphamine, Genomyx Decimate, H-Stane Halodrol

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Pack is back with a crazy gym attack! **** yea I just busted a rhyme!

Welcome back brother. Looking stronnnnng. Rest that leg and follow the R.I.C.E. protocol
    And your white. Djbeanshady
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    lol yes :\ speaking of you (and EBF) I just threw my second empty bottle of Recompadrol into the recycling bin and have two to go! Must... have... MOARRRRR!!!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

lol yes :\ speaking of you (and EBF) I just threw my second empty bottle of Recompadrol into the recycling bin and have two to go! Must... have... MOARRRRR!!!
    Glad you are enjoying it. When you have your cheat meal, dose 4 of them prior then have a b vitamin halfway through meal winning
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

In4 rapping supplemental review video

5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    lol brother I'm all over the rice!!! I had a dr visit for knee and xray nothing serious just gave me a lil cort shot. They did a blood clot to make sure nothing wasn't there and it went good. He wrote me scripts for loratabs. Off day today then lifts tomorrow.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

6. DJ is the man plain and simple he can do it all!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Pack is back with a crazy gym attack! **** yea I just busted a rhyme!

Welcome back brother. Looking stronnnnng. Rest that leg and follow the R.I.C.E. protocol

7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

lol brother I'm all over the rice!!! I had a dr visit for knee and xray nothing serious just gave me a lil cort shot. They did a blood clot to make sure nothing wasn't there and it went good. He wrote me scripts for loratabs. Off day today then lifts tomorrow.
    Get back at em bruv
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    glad nothing srs is wrong!!! cant wait too see how much you killed it this time

9. Today hit back up, been feeling stronger on some moves, but like the endurance is way down. It's almost like when taking Beastdrol and got lethargic. Not sleepy just slow mo lol.

Back:

close grip pull downs to chin: 90lbs x 12,12,10

machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 45lbs x 12,12,10

face pulls: 110lbs x 12,12,12

back ext machines: 50lbs x 12,12,12

10. Sent you an email broski
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

11. nice back day I always forget about face pulls
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    nice back day I always forget about face pulls
    Heretostudy actually taught me about those I love them. Thanks been fighting a head ache and lethargy.

13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Heretostudy actually taught me about those I love them. Thanks been fighting a head ache and lethargy.

lethargy already from the hdrol?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I love 'em. I switched back over to upright rows for one workout and it was just not the same.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

15. Hmm I do my uprights with straight bar on shoulder day. I do things crazy. I like deadlifts on leg day even though they hit back. I need to get a program set in place for me to use for cutting. Any ideas pm me. I just been sticking with 10 to 12 reps lower weight but I need more fat to go. Also anyone know a way to de acidfy yourself? I feel like somethings off.

16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Hmm I do my uprights with straight bar on shoulder day. I do things crazy. I like deadlifts on leg day even though they hit back. I need to get a program set in place for me to use for cutting. Any ideas pm me. I just been sticking with 10 to 12 reps lower weight but I need more fat to go. Also anyone know a way to de acidfy yourself? I feel like somethings off.
    i do my deads on leg day too. I rotate Deadlifts/front squats one workout then squats/defecit deads the next.

17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Today hit back up, been feeling stronger on some moves, but like the endurance is way down. It's almost like when taking Beastdrol and got lethargic. Not sleepy just slow mo lol.

Back:

close grip pull downs to chin: 90lbs x 12,12,10

machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 45lbs x 12,12,10

face pulls: 110lbs x 12,12,12

back ext machines: 50lbs x 12,12,12
    Great work there Packers. Keep it going man.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Hmm I do my uprights with straight bar on shoulder day. I do things crazy. I like deadlifts on leg day even though they hit back. I need to get a program set in place for me to use for cutting. Any ideas pm me. I just been sticking with 10 to 12 reps lower weight but I need more fat to go. Also anyone know a way to de acidfy yourself? I feel like somethings off.
    Yea thats how I used to do it before and then I found that facepulls gave me more action through the shoulders/traps with less impingement. Bonus! I've always saved deads for back day. I'm usually exhausted after squats (because I have to travel like a mile just for full ROM) so I separate the two. Cutting would rely heavily on how your diet is stacked up. My workout has remained generally the same but my diet has been vastly different from my pre-wedding cut to my post-wedding bulkathon. I did more HIIT for my cut as well, but I still keep that around for the bulk to help flush out some water.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

19. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Great work there Packers. Keep it going man.
    You logging anything atm FU?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

You logging anything atm FU?
    Starting phase 3 cut on Oct 14.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

What u logging or using?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Phase 3 Cut? Sounds familiar New thread or continuing in the EBF thread (which I thought was done???)
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

What u logging or using?
    Stopped all supp since end of my previous log to get some serious dental work done. Definitely miss Recompadrol and Natty V.

To have some type of baseline, I am trying to lose bloat gained since being off Recompadrol. That's the reason for the break.

Back on following for 30 days starting Oct 14.

Recompadrol
    AAV2
    Natty V
    Formasurge
    RK-500
    Cissus XT or Super Cissus (for my burning elbow)

Scanning what else is out there I can add without overdoing it. This could be it for this run.

Also will use RecoverPro for BCAA and Protean VMS and RVC plus AISports Pumpkin Pie for protein.

Will try to diet seriously and add a lot of cardio in addition to my normal lifting routine.

All out baby !!!
    I started a new log at:

24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Phase 3 Cut? Sounds familiar New thread or continuing in the EBF thread (which I thought was done???)
    Member I said I am blatantly copying your title ?
    New thread.
    I started a new log at:

25. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Member I said I am blatantly copying your title ?
    New thread.
    Ya ya I remember haha
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

I love 'em. I switched back over to upright rows for one workout and it was just not the same.
    I may be weird, but I like supersetting them with pushups

27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    I may be weird, but I like supersetting them with pushups
    Pushups with what? Facepulls or upright rows?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

28. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Pushups with what? Facepulls or upright rows?
    Facepulls

29. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Facepulls
    I've never tried supersets. Dropsets yes, but supersets never.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

30. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

I've never tried supersets. Dropsets yes, but supersets never.
    I love super sets. Awesome if done right or paired with the right exercises
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomp/Cut results fueled by PES/SNS/Genomyx
    By bolt10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 01:00 AM
  2. Going to Start Super Test Boosting Stack/PES ERASE Q
    By AmazingAJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 09:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0