Packers stacks PES Alphamine, Genomyx Decimate, H-Stane Halodrol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alight guys! I'll be doing this stack for the next month. Decimate 3 caps daily spread out. Alphamine 1 scoop in the morning 1 scoop with a scoop of craze pre workout. H Stane as directed on bottle. My goals are to continue to drop bf while building lean muscles.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back in it to see Hulk rip it.

In !

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And I'm here! Kill it Hulk :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so first dose of Alphamine this morning. I noticed the ease of mixing it in a foam cup and mixing it easily. Best of all it taste great without a bad after taste smooth to be honest. I took the three caps of Decimate and to early to tell anything yet. However I did my other scoop of Alphamine with one scoop craze and hit biceps! I think I just discovered a pwo combo punch from hell. Can't wait to see where this goes. The H stane I'll start once arrives.

Biceps:

seated machine preacher curls: 60lbs x 12,12,12

standing ez bar curls: 80lbs x 10,10,10

seated alt db curls: 35lbs x 8,8,8

standing hammer curls: 25lbs x 8,8,8

seated concentration curls: 30lbs x 6,6,6

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey pal, curious about your results.
I want to know how this H stane & Alphamine treats you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
you know im in on this kill it buddy

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today feeling relly good, a bit tired but that's do to long gym session last night after work then having to get up a 4:30 to be at work :( Tonight softball Tounrey and tomorrow will be leg or shoulder day.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Today feeling relly good, a bit tired but that's do to long gym session last night after work then having to get up a 4:30 to be at work :( Tonight softball Tounrey and tomorrow will be leg or shoulder day.
430 wakeups suck man. Im up for the gym at 430 everyday. Good luck on your tourney tonight kill it brother

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck at softball, bro
Thanks we went 2 and 2 but got put out by a damn good team. I sucked it up. First game 1 for 1 with two walks, 2nd game o for 2 with walk, 3rd game single double, ground out. last game 1 for 2. In the third game, I pulled my calve muscle hitting 2nd base. I am talking I hobbled to home on the next hit. It's in so much pain it sucks!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In with FUEY to see some HULKNESS

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. How about some pics buddy

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
imm here!

Sent from my iPod touch using Am.com

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Chalk me up bro...here to follow the PackMan once again!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man weather is changing round here! Finally starting to see cooler temps and can't wait til it gets low low low low. Went to gym this evening hit shoulders up. So far no negative sides, but haven't seen anything on the plus side besides the energy from Alphamine.

Shoulders:

behind neck pull downs: 80lbs x 12,12,12

seated db presses: 40lbs x 12,12,12

lat machine pull downs: 135lbs x 12,12,12

straight bar upright rows: 65lbs x 10,10,10

machine shoulder presses: 90lbs x 10,10,10

smith barbell shrugs: 135lbs x 10,10,10

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Man weather is changing round here! Finally starting to see cooler temps and can't wait til it gets low low low low. Went to gym this evening hit shoulders up. So far no negative sides, but haven't seen anything on the plus side besides the energy from Alphamine.

Shoulders:

behind neck pull downs: 80lbs x 12,12,12

seated db presses: 40lbs x 12,12,12

lat machine pull downs: 135lbs x 12,12,12

straight bar upright rows: 65lbs x 10,10,10

machine shoulder presses: 90lbs x 10,10,10

smith barbell shrugs: 135lbs x 10,10,10
your ready for the cool im ready for the warmth its effin cold up here!!! nice workout man

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Dude you are still killing it. Its the worse here in the woods.. cold in the morning hot in the afternoon.. It really messes with me

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well down here in Bama **** get's hotter then the Outback. It's the humidity that is so high here that makes it so misserable. You can sweat to death checking your mail lol. I love the cold I'm talking i will wear shorts, and t shirt in 20 degree weather. Thanks guys I thought at first the workout was ok I felt good on the lifts, just been battling a sinus cold that hit me this morning. Then I looked and said damn 6 sets better then I had thought lol.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Those are sometimes the best but weirdesr workout. You feel like crap but the reps/sets/pr just keep coming

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt a lil zzz this morning but awoke bout mid day. My H Stane arrived today took first dose afternoon. Today was supose to be softball league night but was rained out so there for it was go time at the gym.

Chest:

Mondays are always the most hectic day ever at my gym, so couldn't get on the smith til 40 mins in.

Incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 12, 185lbs x 8, 205lbs x 6, 225lbs x 4

smith machine flat bench press: 135lbs x 10, 175lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6

incline db presses: 45lbs x 10,10,10

pec deck: 125lbs x 10,10,10

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Felt a lil zzz this morning but awoke bout mid day. My H Stane arrived today took first dose afternoon. Today was supose to be softball league night but was rained out so there for it was go time at the gym.

Chest:

Mondays are always the most hectic day ever at my gym, so couldn't get on the smith til 40 mins in.

Incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 12, 185lbs x 8, 205lbs x 6, 225lbs x 4

smith machine flat bench press: 135lbs x 10, 175lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6

pec deck: 125lbs x 10,10,10
It's amazing how strong you are on Incline BB Packers!! Honestly Hulk that is BEAST mode right there!!

Keep killing it bro :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys felt pretty good in the gym today Shoulder still lil bothersome but no where near how it use to be.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bad news fella brothers, went today for her 6 or 7 week check up only to find out she had a Anembryonic gestation. Never heard of this before, but either way will be taking her to surgery for dnc tomorrow noon. I feel so bad for her as she lost her job this week at a chuch day care due to cutbacks and now this. Anyway guys you mean the world to me, I'll hit the gym this weekend sorry for last couple days.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hey bro, just checking in. I hope all is going as well as it can.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bad news fella brothers, went today for her 6 or 7 week check up only to find out she had a Anembryonic gestation. Never heard of this before, but either way will be taking her to surgery for dnc tomorrow noon. I feel so bad for her as she lost her job this week at a chuch day care due to cutbacks and now this. Anyway guys you mean the world to me, I'll hit the gym this weekend sorry for last couple days.
Keep us updated brother please :( I hope everything is ok! Best wishes for you and her brother!! Keep your faith high! The lord smiles upon those of kind heart!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! Wife is doing much better. Moving forward and searching for jobs. We will be waiting couple months before trying for lil hulk #3 lol. Just haven't had the chance to lift with all that went down and softball today, but tomorrow hulk returns. I just hope I haven't lost anything. I have felt like complete crap last few days. Think it's more mental then anything.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! Wife is doing much better. Moving forward and searching for jobs. We will be waiting couple months before trying for lil hulk #3 lol. Just haven't had the chance to lift with all that went down and softball today, but tomorrow hulk returns. I just hope I haven't lost anything. I have felt like complete crap last few days. Think it's more mental then anything.
I believe in you packers man! Go kill it in the gym. Let nothing escape the wrath of our Hulk brother!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Just get back in there and kill it, bro! Don't let your mind tell you otherwise.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Im so glad everything is ok :) in for the hulk smash!!!! he be smashin all the weights!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so finally made it back to gym today. Took my servings of Alpahamine and Decimate. Didn't do craze today as ran out. Being out for a while, def kills yah lol. I manage to push through a decent back and bi's routine.

Back:

close grip pulldowns to chin: 90lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 40lbs x 12,12,10

machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

biceps:

seated alt db curls: 35lbs x 8,8,8

machine seated preacher curls: 60lbs x 10,10,10

seated concentration curls: 30lbs x 8,8,8

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry to hear about your loss. Keep your head up.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm sorry to hear that happened brother :( , Hulk you know you have a brother in me if you ever need to talk about anything! Keep killing it , and no matter what happens..Keep that head up high and your faith with your god brother! Never give up!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh uh he's back just like that! Hulk attack full on. SO much my workout partner had to tap out lol. We were going to do chest with tri's, but after chest he couldn't hang. We will hit up tris tomorrow. Felt zzz all day til this after noon and gym time it was Bam that time!!

Chest:

smith machine flat presses 135 lbs x 10, 155 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 10

decline barbell presses: 135lbs x 10, 155lbs x 10, 185lbs x 10

machine peck deck: 135lbs x 12,12,12

flat bench db presses: 55lbs x 10,10,8

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh uh he's back just like that! Hulk attack full on. SO much my workout partner had to tap out lol. We were going to do chest with tri's, but after chest he couldn't hang. We will hit up tris tomorrow. Felt zzz all day til this after noon and gym time it was Bam that time!!

Chest:

Killing that **** bro!!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

Chest:

hulk mode bro.. love the pressing numbers!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chest:

Da Hulk with an epic comeback into the gym ;) YEAAAA BUDDY!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Pack you're the ****ing man you'll be killing it in no time... Hopefully you get another mini hulk too :)