All SPP Lineup Log- AA, Smolder, Recourse, GlycoMyx, and UD 2.0

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been planning this one for a while! It's the ultimate fall cut/recomp with our entire current lineup. Slintensity will be added to this mix once it's released. Basically I've been "skinny fat" for the last three years and it's time to get rid of the crap once and for all! An all out assault on my body fat! I'm planning on this being a 6 week log, but may extend it to closer to 8!

The Supplements-

Recourse_new_bottle_large.jpeg

Eviscerate_Smolder_new_look_large.jpeg

Glycomyx2_large.jpeg

Abliderate_Advance_new_look_large.jpeg

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement dosing:

Abliderate Advanced and Smolder following the morning shower. Most days this will be it for topicals. Abliderate Advanced spine to spine coverage. Smolder over the core and chest areas. On days when my girlfriend isn’t staying over I may apply Smolder after my post football practice shower.

Recourse will be dosed at 2 caps, 3 times a day, every day.

GlycoMyx will only be used on carb up days and as a pre-workout on average carb days at half a scoop. Full scoop on carb up days both pre and post and as needed for extra carbs.

Other supplements: “Staples” include whey protein, fish oil, multivitamin, fiber, vitamin D, mixed carotenoids.

The diet:

Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald.

Wednesday and Thursday- Low calorie/low carb. Calories will be in the 1400-1600 range (roughly half of maintenance). Carbs will be under 50 grams on these days.

Friday- Low calorie/low carb. Might potentially bump the calories up to around 1800 to hit higher protein requirements, but still very low carb.

Saturday and Sunday: Carb up. Cheat meals galore, tons of carbs, tons of calories. Will not “track” these days other than trying to hit carb targets and protein targets.

Monday and Tuesday: Average carb, average calories. Slightly below maintenance calories on these days. Around 100 grams of carbs.

The workout:

Depletion workouts on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday is a day off. Saturday is a tension workout and the start of carb up. Monday is the “power” workout day. I could potentially add some cardio or extra work on Sunday as Monday I typically am coaching a football game. Friday will be off for varsity football games.

I’m hoping for a transformation, one of those things where you can’t believe the difference 6-8 weeks made in pictures. Essentially I used to be ripped for my size, then became skinny fat, and I’d like to head back towards ripped!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reserved for before/after pictures and final review. Before pictures (actually about ten days ago when my GF took them) to be posted tonight.

Before pictures (these are about ten days old)

Back flexed:

Back flexed.jpg

Front flexed:

Front 1.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Glad you did start this log brother :) Subbed to see your awesome results!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you did start this log brother :) Subbed to see your awesome results!
Thanks for coming along for the ride. I might be at a bit too high a bodyfat for UD 2.0 recommendations, but screw it I'm going for it. Had a couple friends get insanely ripped on it. I know it will be tough and I'm very busy at this time of the year with school and coaching, but it's actually easier for me to diet during school than during summer! Better schedule and all that. I do really well on low carb diets so I'm curious to see how I can do if I kickass in the kitchen with this. And the supplements should just be icing on the cake.

If anyone has any questions on UD 2.0 I'm not a genius at it, but I think I have enough info on it and looked at enough other logs to have a pretty good idea of what's up!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm pretty sure you'll do fine Geo, like you said: Kick ass in the kitchen and WIN! Staples and Supps look good brother, so it's just a matter of letting time take its course!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you are keeping a log for this. I will follow along now! Enjoyed UD 2.0 when I have used it before and enjoyed reading the book. Good luck.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you are keeping a log for this. I will follow along now! Enjoyed UD 2.0 when I have used it before and enjoyed reading the book. Good luck.
I had one friends who has nothing short of miraculous results in a 6 week run. I might not do UD 2.0 for the entire log, but will do it for 4 weeks at a minimum. I'm just playing this one by ear, it isn't a log I won or anything and I have enough of each product for 2 months so I'll just run it and end it when I feel like it's been enough!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a burning stack right there. In !

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a burning stack right there. In !
Guess I forgot to mention I'll be adding Thermogenesauce to many of my meals for extra fat burning and most know thermogum is a morning staple of mine!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess I forgot to mention I'll be adding Thermogenesauce to many of my meals for extra fat burning and most know thermogum is a morning staple of mine!
Good way to stay warm as the weather gets cooler. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good way to stay warm as the weather gets cooler. :)
You know it.

Should have put this in the original part guys, but I'm IFing. I generally eat IF most of the year. I'm not perfect about stopping eating at 8, but I rarely ever eat before noon. I don't think this will really change much of anything on the UD 2.0, but I'm hoping to get some of the benefits of fasting of course. I'm an IF lifer :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics are up. Yuck, but nice motivation! Day one update will be up after I get some household chores done!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day one Ultimate Diet 2.0/Log Day One:

Depletion workouts- These workouts are designed to deplete the body of glycogen and are supposed to be pretty miserable given the low carb-low calorie days they come on.

A1: DB Chest Press- 15 reps@35 Lbs.
A2: Lat Pulldown- 15 reps@ 70 Lbs.
A3: Shoulder Press- 15 reps@20 Lbs.

Repeat 6 times. Rested about 45 seconds between exercises, then 1 minute between trisets/got a drink.

B1: Decline Pushups- 10 reps@BW
B2: One arm DB rows- 15 reps@45 lbs.
B3: Lateral Raise- 15 reps@10 lbs.

Repeat 6 times.

Workout thoughts: Obviously this is a long ass slog. High volume depletion workouts. Not quite as bad as I thought it would be, but I can see these really getting tough over time. Especially tomorrow when I'm looking at high volume lower body. Yikes. Pretty solid feeling though. Weight will be kept fairly low on the depletion workouts as high weight isn't the goal. Weights will be up on the Power Day and the Tension Day which are carb aided!

Supplement thoughts: Nothing really to report day one on Recourse, AA, and Smolder. I know the drill with AA and Smolder, I've ran them before and it's nothing new to me. Got a nice warm feeling in the core from the Smolder even though it was applied 12 hours before the workout. Long lasting stuff!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heading off to bed but-

Diet Day One: On point. Finished with right at 1 gram pro bodyweight and just under 50 grams of carbs. Fat content is probably going to be slightly higher than he recommends, but I think it will be fine for the most part.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soreness in the upper body from the high volume. Today is another low calorie low carb day. Sucky, but it's only three hard days of dieting so I think I will manage. Going to try and make Wednesday (Day one) my lowest calorie day and ramp up on Thursday/Friday. Keep in mind by ramping up I'm talking about adding 100 calories maximum on these days. I will likely always be under 1700 calories on the three low calorie/low carb days.

The issue is it is easier to type that than do it :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first meal of the day: Chicken breasts, string cheese, sunflower seeds, sugar free jello. Bland diet for these three days for sure, but aiming for low calories/carbs and hitting macro goals.

Supplements: Abliderate Advanced and Smolder this morning. Little warmth from Smolder, but nothing I'm not used to. 2 Recourse already down as well. Nothing to report on the Recourse front so far.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Limited calories, very low carbs. I guess it's the perfect time to go get a high rep workout in!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day two Ultimate Diet 2.0/Log Day two:

Depletion workouts- These workouts are designed to deplete the body of glycogen and are supposed to be pretty miserable given the low carb-low calorie days they come on.

A1: Squat- 15 reps @ 15=45 lbs.
A2: BB Curl- 15 reps@55 lbs.
A3: DB Extension (triceps)- 15 reps@35 lbs.

Repeat 6 times. Rested about 45 seconds between exercises, then 1 minute between trisets/got a drink.

B1: Leg Press- 15 reps
B2: Hammer curls- 15 reps @20 lbs.
B3: Close grip bench- 15 reps@115 lbs.

Repeat 5 times.

Workout thoughts:
So the second day of depletion workouts is much harder than the first. The low carb-low calories isn't exactly fun on day two when you're working out high volume. Got stomach cramps (think like in running a side stitch) early on and a general awful feeling throughout. Grinded through it, but felt like absolute ass the whole time. Lyle notes that this is to be expected and is the goal of these workouts anyways, get rid of all that Glycogen.

Supplement thoughts: Recourse is already giving a bit of a libido boost. Felt really strong with the lady last night if you catch my drift. Random wood throughout the day and a general wanting to jump the bones of any female I see. Much stronger than usual at least. I'm really looking forward to the carb up, but I gotta tough one more day out!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brave man doing squats on depletion day! Leg depletions would always murder my lifting partner and I. Compound movements seemed near impossible and my current gym has very little machinery so doing this down the road might be suicide. :D

Do you find the low calorie days effect your work? I did this during college during summer classes, otherwise I feel like during a full workload it might get rough.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brave man doing squats on depletion day! Leg depletions would always murder my lifting partner and I. Compound movements seemed near impossible and my current gym has very little machinery so doing this down the road might be suicide. :D

Do you find the low calorie days effect your work? I did this during college during summer classes, otherwise I feel like during a full workload it might get rough.
Not so far. Squats were light as you could see, but the volume is killer. I might switch legs to the first day of depletion workouts as I seem to have a bit more energy and gusto coming off normal eating days than back to back depletion days. I had no idea how much of a grind these would be, but man it's tough to get through. I'm already dropping the weight though (water I know), and I really think if I can stick to this I'll see great results.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 of UD 2.0 Sept. 14-2012

Diet: Low carb, low calories. Lunch was chicken breasts, string cheese, sunflower seeds, sugar free pudding, recourse and fish oil.

Supps: AA+ES in the morning along with recourse. 2nd dose of Recourse at lunch and one more later tonight. A little sore from last two days, but nothing too horrible. Just gotta stay strong on the diet front for one more day and carb up tomorrow.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess who gets to eat carbs in abundance today :) :) :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
me!

O wait I bet it is refeed time for you! Enjoy yourself man.
Already loving it. The three tough diet days are definitely tough, but this is heaven :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late, but sub'd!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Queen is never late, everyone else is just early my dear Blakie Antoinette.
It's a carb up day so let me eat cake!*

*Most historians believe that line is a complete myth. Insert the more you know rainbow here.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's a carb up day so let me eat cake!*

*Most historians believe that line is a complete myth. Insert the more you know rainbow here.
Hahaha it is actually my favorite made up quote of hers just because it is featured in "Killer Queen" (by Queen lol). Controversially in my 3 visits to Versaille, 2 tour guides have agreed that it is made up, these were both the Spanish and the French speaking ones (I speak both laguages, but my mom and dad don't speak french and my first visit was with them), controversially the American Tour guide I had when I went with my cousins once said it was 100% truth haha, then she said she was from the states...so I decided to go with the other 2 tour guides opinions :p!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha it is actually my favorite made up quote of hers just because it is featured in "Killer Queen" (by Queen lol). Controversially in my 3 visits to Versaille, 2 tour guides have agreed that it is made up, these were both the Spanish and the French speaking ones (I speak both laguages, but my mom and dad don't speak french and my first visit was with them), controversially the American Tour guide I had when I went with my cousins once said it was 100% truth haha, then she said she was from the states...so I decided to go with the other 2 tour guides opinions :p!
I would love to go to Versailles. The French Revolution is one of the more interesting and important events in history. I love studying it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to go to Versailles. The French Revolution is one of the more interesting and important events in history. I love studying it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Beautiful place indeed , that's the Hall of Mirrors where they signed the Versailles Treaty:
Screen shot 2012-09-15 at 6.33.08 PM.png

And this is actually a picture of the room that used to be Marie Antoinette's just before her brother visited and actually told her to do her duty as a queen, sleep with Louis and give off an heir:

Screen shot 2012-09-15 at 6.34.41 PM.png

Oddly enough most people don't know Marie Antoinette was very shy and was not really attracted much to her rather ugly husband haha.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beautiful place indeed , that's the Hall of Mirrors where they signed the Versailles Treaty:

And this is actually a picture of the room that used to be Marie Antoinette's just before her brother visited and actually told her to do her duty as a queen, sleep with Louis and give off an heir:

Oddly enough most people don't know Marie Antoinette was very shy and was not really attracted much to her rather ugly husband haha.
Totally awesome pics. Louis also had a painful problem with his junk that made arousal painful which he put off operating on for years. You can see a lot of political satire about the couple's bedroom problems in French papers at the time.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Totally awesome pics. Louis also had a painful problem with his junk that made arousal painful which he put off operating on for years. You can see a lot of political satire about the couple's bedroom problems in French papers at the time.
Hahaha yeah true that, quite knowledgeable you are Geo! :). Oh BTW looking forward to progress pics bro! I've been keeping a record of mine on AA for review purposes too!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha yeah true that, quite knowledgeable you are Geo! :). Oh BTW looking forward to progress pics bro! I've been keeping a record of mine on AA for review purposes too!
Awesome!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Busy day but going to try and catch a workout sometime, short one. Carb up still going on!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Busy day but going to try and catch a workout sometime, short one. Carb up still going on!
Enjoy it! Carb ups are the days I look forward most on the week haha, indulge in some Chocolate too! Awesome for carb ups, the darker and less sugar content the better!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MOAR CARBZ!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy it! Carb ups are the days I look forward most on the week haha, indulge in some Chocolate too! Awesome for carb ups, the darker and less sugar content the better!
Oh it's been nice and ugly all day yesterday and some today. Monday/Tuesday will be more "normal" dieting (moderate carbs, moderate calories) then back to three days of hell. I'm already dropping some bodyfat from UD 2.0 I can tell!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh it's been nice and ugly all day yesterday and some today. Monday/Tuesday will be more "normal" dieting (moderate carbs, moderate calories) then back to three days of hell. I'm already dropping some bodyfat from UD 2.0 I can tell!
Just wait til Slintensity is added ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weekend update:

Day 4 and 5 of UD 2.0-

Glorious glorious carbs. Feel great. Recourse might be starting to kick in. Definitely noticing a pronounced libido effect. Increased bedroom stamina this weekend was noticeable. Used GlycoMyx a few times for carbs (pre-workout Saturday which was a short one and post), diet has been generally crappy on purpose :)

Tomorrow is a bit more normal eating and going to try and get some workout in after a game tomorrow night, but might depend on time. Got tomorrow and Tuesday as kind of normal days before back to the tough part of the diet.

Friday night got a double application of Smolder in, going to try and remember to post when it's more than once a day, but for the most part AA+ES every morning is standard for this log.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carb up is now over. Started off the morning by applying AA and then Smolder over the top! And of course two caps of Recourse.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you haven't tried it before you should try the Smolder on your arms/shoulders. I know when I put it on my upper during upper days it is always interesting. Tried it on my quads before to and it was crazy on leg day. :eek:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't tried it before you should try the Smolder on your arms/shoulders. I know when I put it on my upper during upper days it is always interesting. Tried it on my quads before to and it was crazy on leg day. :eek:
I did this once....once. Too close to the boys, especially with the sweat dripping.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did this once....once. Too close to the boys, especially with the sweat dripping.
Yeah, I'll probably only apply to upper body, too scared about it dripping into my pee hole! I have no desire to piss fire.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not going to lie I was scared as hell when I did this...I applied it pretty low on the quads but only have done it a couple times do to my fears. :eek:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not going to lie I was scared as hell when I did this...I applied it pretty low on the quads but only have done it a couple times do to my fears. :eek:
I know Criticalbench uses it on his hams for contest prep.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 of UD 2.0 and log:

Normal day. Still at a caloric deficit and a bit more carbs. Tomorrow will try to get a few more calories and lessen the carbs.

3rd dose of Recourse is in. Applied AA and ES, Smolder was burning pretty good tonight at the game as body temp got up. Hit a short core workout before a shower after the game.

Feel like the fat is coming off. I know it's early, but definitely losing some water weight at least to the low carbs. Hoping not to lose much muscle!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sweet smell of Abliderate and Eviscerate in the morning!