All SPP Lineup Log- AA, Smolder, Recourse, GlycoMyx, and UD 2.0

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 of UD 2.0+SPP Log-

Probably another light supplemental workout tonight. Thinking about hitting a bit of cardio (tabata jump ropes) and some kettlebell high rep swings.

Diet: Slightly higher calorie, moderate carb day. Shooting to come in just a bit under maintenance and around 100 grams of carbs. Tomorrow starts the second week of the cycle with very low carb very low calorie day!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an aside I start every day with ThermoGum to get me going, and usually pop another piece later in the day. Lovely stuff!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so ixnay on the light work today. Didn't do a thing. Exhausted after football practice, caught a shower and zoned out. Depletion workouts tomorrow!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The three "rough" days of dieting are back as I start the second UD 2.0 cycle. We are looking at 1400-1600 calorie day and carbs under 50 grams. Fun, fun, fun!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 week in and I know some of it is water weight, but I'm already looking leaner. I might change my tune in a few weeks, but right now I really like UD 2.0 so far. Mind you I've only had one cycle. The three "hard" days of dieting are tough, but being able to look forward to that refeed makes it a little easier. Essentially you're three hard diet days, two glorious "whatever you want" days, and then 2 normal eating days. Not too bad! Most difficult thing so far is probably the depletion workout days, especially day 2 of depletion workouts.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 Ultimate Diet 2.0/Log Day 8:

Depletion workouts- These workouts are designed to deplete the body of glycogen and are supposed to be pretty miserable given the low carb-low calorie days they come on.

A1: DB Chest Press- 15 reps@35 Lbs.
A2: Lat Pulldown- 15 reps@ 70 Lbs.
A3: Shoulder Press- 15 reps@20 Lbs.

Repeat 6 times. Rested about 45 seconds between exercises, then 1 minute between trisets/got a drink.

B1: Decline Pushups- 14 reps@BW
B2: One arm DB rows- 15 reps@50 lbs.
B3: Lateral Raise- 15 reps@10 lbs.

Repeat 6 times.

Workout thoughts: These are tough in the state you're in. Did take a little Purple Wraath as an intra, I have a few samples I'm finishing up. A strong workout though. This is the "easy day" compared to Thursday where I hit legs. Gotta get through today and I'm almost home free on the low calorie/low carb days.

Supplement thoughts: Recourse appears to be kicking in. Stronger than a week ago, more alpha feeling, libido is through the roof. I don't have a lot of experience with DAA, but I'm liking it so far. Smolder's burn starts to diminish after a few days. It still feels burn when the temperature kicks up like exercise, but I believe the body gets used to the burn after a while and it isn't as pronounced.

In one cycle I'm down about 5 pounds. Obviously this is some water weight and a little more than I'd like to lose in a week, but UD 2.0 is an intense diet. I think results are going to be great!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gut is absolutely rumbling today on another low calorie/low carb day. And just a bit over an hour away from having to make it through another depletion workout. Time to man up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to go to the hospital for a short while last night so didn't get the second depletion workout in. I did get a short workout in afterwards, but just some random core work and kettlebell swings. Today is yet another low calorie/low carb day, last one before the carb up. Next week is kinda screwy for me so I'm going to try and get workouts in Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday if possible (can't do anything Monday/Wednesday).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank goodness this is the last day of low calorie and low carb. Mentally this three day stretch was more challenging than the last one.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm staring at the clock counting down the time until I can carb load. Can't wait!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what goes great with carbs?

Even more carbs.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure I'm in some type of carbohydrate induced coma. So tired, but feel so glorious!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got in a short workout today total body and core emphasis. Continuing to eat carbs but at a slightly lower pace!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure I'm in some type of carbohydrate induced coma. So tired, but feel so glorious!
Always loved that feeling on UD 2.0. Also waking up after a CHO load looking leaner, but having great muscle fullness was always awesome.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always loved that feeling on UD 2.0. Also waking up after a CHO load looking leaner, but having great muscle fullness was always awesome.
Yeah it's a nice feeling for sure!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement update:

Using GlycoMyx on the carb ups and on workouts that do not come on the low carb days. Taste is growing on me. It's been described as earthy in the flavor. I didn't like it a whole lot at first, but it's growing on me. Been mixing it with some whey and damn that's one thick combo (insert jokes here). A strong pump and endurance definitely.

Recourse is in full swing now. Really notice this in the libido department. Definitely an increased alpha feeling. Never had an acne problem, but a slight increase in oily skin it appears possibly from improved test.

AA and Smolder are long staples. Definitely think results are starting to get dialed in. Got a lot of work to do still, but getting there. UD 2.0 is NOT easy by any means, but I do think it is very effective. I highly suggest giving it a go.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow is back to low calories/low carbs. Oh joy!

If anyone has any specific questions on UD 2.0 I'm not an expert now, but I feel as if I can give some pretty good insight after two cycles.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss food already! 3 low carb/low calorie days await. Time to man up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When Slintensity hits here it is going to be fully utilized. Waiting on my package (insert more jokes here) to arrive.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15 Ultimate Diet 2.0/Log Day 15:

Depletion workouts- These workouts are designed to deplete the body of glycogen and are supposed to be pretty miserable given the low carb-low calorie days they come on.

A1: DB Chest Press- 13 reps@35 Lbs.
A2: Lat Pulldown- 13 reps@ 75 Lbs.
A3: Shoulder Press- 13 reps@25 Lbs.

Repeat 6 times. Rested about 45 seconds between exercises, then 1 minute between trisets/got a drink.

B1: Decline Pushups- 16 reps@BW
B2: One arm DB rows- 13 reps@55 lbs.

Repeat 6 times.

Workout thoughts: Increased the weight and slightly decreased the reps. Still an absolute ton of volume. Feel as if I'm not getting nearly as sore now. Probably going to change exercises around some next cycle of depletion workouts. These are still a bear, but I'm managing.

Supplement thoughts: A little warmer in the gym yesterday. Smolder had me feeling extra warm even though it gets applied almost 12 hours before I lift!

I don't have a 6 pack or anything yet, but the results I'm seeing at 15 days are really solid. I've had compliments on people say I look like I'm losing weight. I wasn't huge at the beginning by any means and I hope I'm not losing much LBM (some is definitely possible), but I do feel as if I'm leaning out nicely!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn those look like some Pain-recipes Geo haha, I have not done Super sets or rotations in a long time :p! Hope it is working good for you bro! How's the weight and mirror coming along so far bro?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn those look like some Pain-recipes Geo haha, I have not done Super sets or rotations in a long time :p! Hope it is working good for you bro! How's the weight and mirror coming along so far bro?
The workouts are tough. It's fairly light weight (even for a wimp like me), but the goal isn't to crush the weight it's to deplete glycogen. Long high volume workouts on these two days.

Weight is hard to tell as I'm fluctuating pretty hardcore during carb ups, but I'd say I'm down about 5 pounds in 15 days...obviously some water especially if I weigh tomorrow after two days of very low carbs/calories.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more day till carb up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbs anyone? I forgot to put up Thursday's depletion workout. I'll get to that when I get home later. In the meantime...CARBS!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sup pal?

I'll sub, you got some low cals; how's that working?

Also you're depletion routine & days is that a routine you made for yourself or someone suggested to you?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup pal?

I'll sub, you got some low cals; how's that working?

Also you're depletion routine & days is that a routine you made for yourself or someone suggested to you?
It comes from Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald. I'm following it pretty much to the letter. Maybe slightly higher fat intake than he would recommend is the only change. You can read up about my overview of it in post 2. 3 very low cal very low carb days, 24 hour carb up day, and then the rest "normal" maintenance eating.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slintensity should be here today or tomorrow :) It gets added to the carb days!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Three bottles of Slintensity on the doorstep. Slintensity will be added at a dose of one capsule before all meals containing around 50 or more carbs. Probably two doses on carb up days and one on normal carb days. No slintensity on the very low calorie/very low carb days.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did get a nice little workout in last night. Not being super specific on the non depletion days. Essentially working on weak spots, getting some cardio in as needed, some stuff I can get done at home with the kettlebell or plate. Last night I got in a ton of swings. I also like how I felt the Smolder 13 hours after it was applied :) Now how many supplements can you say you can feel 13 hours later? Good stuff.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement update: Dosages of Smolder and Abliderate Advanced remain unchanged. I've only had about three days where I've double dosed Smolder. Recourse has slowed down from the random woods I was getting early, but stamina in the bedroom remains really strong. Can't tell if I feel much stronger or not on it, but a definite alpha feeling I'm enjoying. Slintensity got used before a carb meal yesterday. It won't be used on the three low calorie/low carb days at all. It WILL be dosed on the 4 carb days and likely at more than one dose on the huge carb up days. I have no idea how this will change the feeling of those days, but it will be interesting to see.

I'm a little ways off being a month into this log. The mirror and weight changes have been extremely nice so far. I really recommend UD 2.0 if someone is looking for a diet that is going to have quick results. It isn't easy, but it really isn't that bad. Man up for three days of the week and diet like you mean it and good things are going to happen.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did get a nice little workout in last night. Not being super specific on the non depletion days. Essentially working on weak spots, getting some cardio in as needed, some stuff I can get done at home with the kettlebell or plate. Last night I got in a ton of swings. I also like how I felt the Smolder 13 hours after it was applied :) Now how many supplements can you say you can feel 13 hours later? Good stuff.
Feeling smolder 12 hours later is sweet... Right? :lol: :dunno:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling smolder 12 hours later is sweet... Right? :lol: :dunno:
It's kind of one of those things you "forget" is on you throughout the day and then workout time comes and bam! That core/pecs start warming up and you get a little of the burn effect!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's kind of one of those things you "forget" is on you throughout the day and then workout time comes and bam! That core/pecs start warming up and you get a little of the burn effect!
Damn I'd try that.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22 Ultimate Diet 2.0/Log Day 22:

A1: DB Chest Press- 10 reps@40 Lbs.
A2: Lat Pulldown- 10 reps@ 80 Lbs.
A3: Shoulder Press- 10 reps@30 Lbs.

B1: Decline Pushups- 18 reps@BW
B2: One arm DB rows- 10 reps@60 lbs.

Repeat 6 times.

Workout thoughts: Increased the weight yet again and lowered the reps by three. I feel as if I'm adapting to these depletion workouts at this point. Probably time to mix exercises up for the few more weeks I'll run this log. Low calorie/low carb training is no fun, but mentally I've been able to survive the depletion days. Warning guys this is not easy, not fun by any means. Hardest part of UD 2.0

Supplement thoughts: Nothing to really report supplement wise. I'm on my second bottle of Recourse, still running 6 caps a day.

Weight loss has slowed, but not stalled. Definitely feel as if I have leaned down considerably in this three week period. It hasn't been the holy cow shocking transformation I'm aiming for, but the run isn't over yet. I'm probably looking at 2-3 more weeks of UD 2.0 depending on my mental state. It may be time for a break after week 5, or I may take it one week past that. Just kind of playing it by ear.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got another depletion workout coming up later today. Eyeing Saturday for a carb fest with plenty of Slintensity.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got another depletion workout coming up later today. Eyeing Saturday for a carb fest with plenty of Slintensity.
Sounds fun.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carb ups=fun. Depletion workouts....NOT SO MUCH!

Today's workout didn't happen...because my sister had a baby. I'm finally an uncle!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to sneak the depletion workout in tonight. Last day of low carbs and low calories again.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Carb ups=fun. Depletion workouts....NOT SO MUCH!

Today's workout didn't happen...because my sister had a baby. I'm finally an uncle!
Congrats

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SPP makes a couple topical fatloss products. Any you would recommend? I know you have like 3...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SPP makes a couple topical fatloss products. Any you would recommend? I know you have like 3...
Well we do have 3, but honestly 2 of them are very similar. Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder are close to the same product, Smolder has a slightly lower capsaician content. Abliderate Advanced for SAT fat and topical cortisol control+skin tightening ingredients (should only be run on the core area). Eviscerate/Smolder for VAT fat and can be ran on the chest or other places as well. Obviously they can also be combined like I'm doing currently. I've ran Eviscerate+AA or Smolder+AA and love the effects of those. If I could only run one and had to pick one I'd probably pick AA personally, but you should be able to find a ton of feedback on both products. Let me know if you need any more help.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well we do have 3, but honestly 2 of them are very similar. Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder are close to the same product, Smolder has a slightly lower capsaician content. Abliderate Advanced for SAT fat and topical cortisol control+skin tightening ingredients (should only be run on the core area). Eviscerate/Smolder for VAT fat and can be ran on the chest or other places as well. Obviously they can also be combined like I'm doing currently. I've ran Eviscerate+AA or Smolder+AA and love the effects of those. If I could only run one and had to pick one I'd probably pick AA personally, but you should be able to find a ton of feedback on both products. Let me know if you need any more help.
Thx. Appreciate it.

You been tracking body fat or scale weight?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx. Appreciate it.

You been tracking body fat or scale weight?
Scale weight. I don't have calipers or anything. Depends on when I weigh. I was down 9 pounds from initial this morning, but I'll put a bit on with the carb ups. Pretty flat on the low calorie/low carb days by design. I'm absolutely loving UD 2.0 so far though. I think a few more weeks and I will be great.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slintensity is about to get used big time on the carb up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And it has been! 3 caps of Slintensity yesterday spread over three doses of massive amounts of carbs. A smaller amount of carbs today (2 slintensity going to be used), then "normal eating" the next two days and looking at one cap Slin both days. Then of course it's back to low cals/low carbs....boo! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And it has been! 3 caps of Slintensity yesterday spread over three doses of massive amounts of carbs. A smaller amount of carbs today (2 slintensity going to be used), then "normal eating" the next two days and looking at one cap Slin both days. Then of course it's back to low cals/low carbs....boo! :)
Have you tried Slintensity Pre-bed yet? Matt said he has awesome sleep that way, and woke up leaner also.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried Slintensity Pre-bed yet? Matt said he has awesome sleep that way, and woke up leaner also.
I have not tried it pre-bed without carbs yet. I have tried it pre-bed with carbs.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have not tried it pre-bed without carbs yet. I have tried it pre-bed with carbs.
How has it been so far? (I presume splendid haha)

Also , thinking about trying it with beer like Matt mentioned?