All SPP Lineup Log- AA, Smolder, Recourse, GlycoMyx, and UD 2.0

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Sup pal?

    I'll sub, you got some low cals; how's that working?

    Also you're depletion routine & days is that a routine you made for yourself or someone suggested to you?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sup pal?

    I'll sub, you got some low cals; how's that working?

    Also you're depletion routine & days is that a routine you made for yourself or someone suggested to you?
    It comes from Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald. I'm following it pretty much to the letter. Maybe slightly higher fat intake than he would recommend is the only change. You can read up about my overview of it in post 2. 3 very low cal very low carb days, 24 hour carb up day, and then the rest "normal" maintenance eating.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  3. Slintensity should be here today or tomorrow It gets added to the carb days!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  4. Three bottles of Slintensity on the doorstep. Slintensity will be added at a dose of one capsule before all meals containing around 50 or more carbs. Probably two doses on carb up days and one on normal carb days. No slintensity on the very low calorie/very low carb days.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. Did get a nice little workout in last night. Not being super specific on the non depletion days. Essentially working on weak spots, getting some cardio in as needed, some stuff I can get done at home with the kettlebell or plate. Last night I got in a ton of swings. I also like how I felt the Smolder 13 hours after it was applied Now how many supplements can you say you can feel 13 hours later? Good stuff.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. Supplement update: Dosages of Smolder and Abliderate Advanced remain unchanged. I've only had about three days where I've double dosed Smolder. Recourse has slowed down from the random woods I was getting early, but stamina in the bedroom remains really strong. Can't tell if I feel much stronger or not on it, but a definite alpha feeling I'm enjoying. Slintensity got used before a carb meal yesterday. It won't be used on the three low calorie/low carb days at all. It WILL be dosed on the 4 carb days and likely at more than one dose on the huge carb up days. I have no idea how this will change the feeling of those days, but it will be interesting to see.

    I'm a little ways off being a month into this log. The mirror and weight changes have been extremely nice so far. I really recommend UD 2.0 if someone is looking for a diet that is going to have quick results. It isn't easy, but it really isn't that bad. Man up for three days of the week and diet like you mean it and good things are going to happen.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Did get a nice little workout in last night. Not being super specific on the non depletion days. Essentially working on weak spots, getting some cardio in as needed, some stuff I can get done at home with the kettlebell or plate. Last night I got in a ton of swings. I also like how I felt the Smolder 13 hours after it was applied Now how many supplements can you say you can feel 13 hours later? Good stuff.
    Feeling smolder 12 hours later is sweet... Right?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Feeling smolder 12 hours later is sweet... Right?
    It's kind of one of those things you "forget" is on you throughout the day and then workout time comes and bam! That core/pecs start warming up and you get a little of the burn effect!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    It's kind of one of those things you "forget" is on you throughout the day and then workout time comes and bam! That core/pecs start warming up and you get a little of the burn effect!
    Damn I'd try that.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Day 22 Ultimate Diet 2.0/Log Day 22:

    Depletion workouts- These workouts are designed to deplete the body of glycogen and are supposed to be pretty miserable given the low carb-low calorie days they come on.

    A1: DB Chest Press- 10 [email protected] Lbs.
    A2: Lat Pulldown- 10 [email protected] 80 Lbs.
    A3: Shoulder Press- 10 [email protected] Lbs.

    Repeat 6 times. Rested about 45 seconds between exercises, then 1 minute between trisets/got a drink.

    B1: Decline Pushups- 18 [email protected]
    B2: One arm DB rows- 10 [email protected] lbs.
    B3: Lateral Raise- 15 [email protected] lbs.

    Repeat 6 times.

    Workout thoughts: Increased the weight yet again and lowered the reps by three. I feel as if I'm adapting to these depletion workouts at this point. Probably time to mix exercises up for the few more weeks I'll run this log. Low calorie/low carb training is no fun, but mentally I've been able to survive the depletion days. Warning guys this is not easy, not fun by any means. Hardest part of UD 2.0

    Supplement thoughts: Nothing to really report supplement wise. I'm on my second bottle of Recourse, still running 6 caps a day.

    Weight loss has slowed, but not stalled. Definitely feel as if I have leaned down considerably in this three week period. It hasn't been the holy cow shocking transformation I'm aiming for, but the run isn't over yet. I'm probably looking at 2-3 more weeks of UD 2.0 depending on my mental state. It may be time for a break after week 5, or I may take it one week past that. Just kind of playing it by ear.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  11. Got another depletion workout coming up later today. Eyeing Saturday for a carb fest with plenty of Slintensity.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Got another depletion workout coming up later today. Eyeing Saturday for a carb fest with plenty of Slintensity.
    Sounds fun.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Carb ups=fun. Depletion workouts....NOT SO MUCH!

    Today's workout didn't happen...because my sister had a baby. I'm finally an uncle!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  14. Going to sneak the depletion workout in tonight. Last day of low carbs and low calories again.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Carb ups=fun. Depletion workouts....NOT SO MUCH!

    Today's workout didn't happen...because my sister had a baby. I'm finally an uncle!
    Congrats
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Congrats
    Thanks man. I'm pretty pumped about it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  17. SPP makes a couple topical fatloss products. Any you would recommend? I know you have like 3...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    SPP makes a couple topical fatloss products. Any you would recommend? I know you have like 3...
    Well we do have 3, but honestly 2 of them are very similar. Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder are close to the same product, Smolder has a slightly lower capsaician content. Abliderate Advanced for SAT fat and topical cortisol control+skin tightening ingredients (should only be run on the core area). Eviscerate/Smolder for VAT fat and can be ran on the chest or other places as well. Obviously they can also be combined like I'm doing currently. I've ran Eviscerate+AA or Smolder+AA and love the effects of those. If I could only run one and had to pick one I'd probably pick AA personally, but you should be able to find a ton of feedback on both products. Let me know if you need any more help.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Well we do have 3, but honestly 2 of them are very similar. Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder are close to the same product, Smolder has a slightly lower capsaician content. Abliderate Advanced for SAT fat and topical cortisol control+skin tightening ingredients (should only be run on the core area). Eviscerate/Smolder for VAT fat and can be ran on the chest or other places as well. Obviously they can also be combined like I'm doing currently. I've ran Eviscerate+AA or Smolder+AA and love the effects of those. If I could only run one and had to pick one I'd probably pick AA personally, but you should be able to find a ton of feedback on both products. Let me know if you need any more help.
    Thx. Appreciate it.

    You been tracking body fat or scale weight?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx. Appreciate it.

    You been tracking body fat or scale weight?
    Scale weight. I don't have calipers or anything. Depends on when I weigh. I was down 9 pounds from initial this morning, but I'll put a bit on with the carb ups. Pretty flat on the low calorie/low carb days by design. I'm absolutely loving UD 2.0 so far though. I think a few more weeks and I will be great.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  21. Slintensity is about to get used big time on the carb up!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. And it has been! 3 caps of Slintensity yesterday spread over three doses of massive amounts of carbs. A smaller amount of carbs today (2 slintensity going to be used), then "normal eating" the next two days and looking at one cap Slin both days. Then of course it's back to low cals/low carbs....boo!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    And it has been! 3 caps of Slintensity yesterday spread over three doses of massive amounts of carbs. A smaller amount of carbs today (2 slintensity going to be used), then "normal eating" the next two days and looking at one cap Slin both days. Then of course it's back to low cals/low carbs....boo!
    Have you tried Slintensity Pre-bed yet? Matt said he has awesome sleep that way, and woke up leaner also.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Have you tried Slintensity Pre-bed yet? Matt said he has awesome sleep that way, and woke up leaner also.
    I have not tried it pre-bed without carbs yet. I have tried it pre-bed with carbs.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I have not tried it pre-bed without carbs yet. I have tried it pre-bed with carbs.
    How has it been so far? (I presume splendid haha)

    Also , thinking about trying it with beer like Matt mentioned?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:26 PM
  2. WTF Are All These Abreviations?!? LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 08:22 PM
  3. Replies: 890
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 06:28 PM
  4. My Genomyx goodies all in one log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:52 PM
  5. wheres all the natadrol logs?
    By endymion88 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Log in
Log in