All SPP Lineup Log- AA, Smolder, Recourse, GlycoMyx, and UD 2.0

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Supplement update: Dosages of Smolder and Abliderate Advanced remain unchanged. I've only had about three days where I've double dosed Smolder. Recourse has slowed down from the random woods I was getting early, but stamina in the bedroom remains really strong. Can't tell if I feel much stronger or not on it, but a definite alpha feeling I'm enjoying. Slintensity got used before a carb meal yesterday. It won't be used on the three low calorie/low carb days at all. It WILL be dosed on the 4 carb days and likely at more than one dose on the huge carb up days. I have no idea how this will change the feeling of those days, but it will be interesting to see.

I'm a little ways off being a month into this log. The mirror and weight changes have been extremely nice so far. I really recommend UD 2.0 if someone is looking for a diet that is going to have quick results. It isn't easy, but it really isn't that bad. Man up for three days of the week and diet like you mean it and good things are going to happen.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Did get a nice little workout in last night. Not being super specific on the non depletion days. Essentially working on weak spots, getting some cardio in as needed, some stuff I can get done at home with the kettlebell or plate. Last night I got in a ton of swings. I also like how I felt the Smolder 13 hours after it was applied Now how many supplements can you say you can feel 13 hours later? Good stuff.
    Feeling smolder 12 hours later is sweet... Right?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Feeling smolder 12 hours later is sweet... Right?
    It's kind of one of those things you "forget" is on you throughout the day and then workout time comes and bam! That core/pecs start warming up and you get a little of the burn effect!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

•   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

It's kind of one of those things you "forget" is on you throughout the day and then workout time comes and bam! That core/pecs start warming up and you get a little of the burn effect!
    Damn I'd try that.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Day 22 Ultimate Diet 2.0/Log Day 22:

Depletion workouts- These workouts are designed to deplete the body of glycogen and are supposed to be pretty miserable given the low carb-low calorie days they come on.

A1: DB Chest Press- 10 reps@40 Lbs.
    A2: Lat Pulldown- 10 reps@ 80 Lbs.
    A3: Shoulder Press- 10 reps@30 Lbs.

Repeat 6 times. Rested about 45 seconds between exercises, then 1 minute between trisets/got a drink.

B1: Decline Pushups- 18 reps@BW
    B2: One arm DB rows- 10 reps@60 lbs.
    B3: Lateral Raise- 15 reps@10 lbs.

Repeat 6 times.

Workout thoughts: Increased the weight yet again and lowered the reps by three. I feel as if I'm adapting to these depletion workouts at this point. Probably time to mix exercises up for the few more weeks I'll run this log. Low calorie/low carb training is no fun, but mentally I've been able to survive the depletion days. Warning guys this is not easy, not fun by any means. Hardest part of UD 2.0

Supplement thoughts: Nothing to really report supplement wise. I'm on my second bottle of Recourse, still running 6 caps a day.

Weight loss has slowed, but not stalled. Definitely feel as if I have leaned down considerably in this three week period. It hasn't been the holy cow shocking transformation I'm aiming for, but the run isn't over yet. I'm probably looking at 2-3 more weeks of UD 2.0 depending on my mental state. It may be time for a break after week 5, or I may take it one week past that. Just kind of playing it by ear.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Got another depletion workout coming up later today. Eyeing Saturday for a carb fest with plenty of Slintensity.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Got another depletion workout coming up later today. Eyeing Saturday for a carb fest with plenty of Slintensity.
    Sounds fun.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Carb ups=fun. Depletion workouts....NOT SO MUCH!

Today's workout didn't happen...because my sister had a baby. I'm finally an uncle!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Going to sneak the depletion workout in tonight. Last day of low carbs and low calories again.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Carb ups=fun. Depletion workouts....NOT SO MUCH!

Today's workout didn't happen...because my sister had a baby. I'm finally an uncle!
    Congrats
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Congrats
    Thanks man. I'm pretty pumped about it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

SPP makes a couple topical fatloss products. Any you would recommend? I know you have like 3...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

SPP makes a couple topical fatloss products. Any you would recommend? I know you have like 3...
    Well we do have 3, but honestly 2 of them are very similar. Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder are close to the same product, Smolder has a slightly lower capsaician content. Abliderate Advanced for SAT fat and topical cortisol control+skin tightening ingredients (should only be run on the core area). Eviscerate/Smolder for VAT fat and can be ran on the chest or other places as well. Obviously they can also be combined like I'm doing currently. I've ran Eviscerate+AA or Smolder+AA and love the effects of those. If I could only run one and had to pick one I'd probably pick AA personally, but you should be able to find a ton of feedback on both products. Let me know if you need any more help.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Well we do have 3, but honestly 2 of them are very similar. Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder are close to the same product, Smolder has a slightly lower capsaician content. Abliderate Advanced for SAT fat and topical cortisol control+skin tightening ingredients (should only be run on the core area). Eviscerate/Smolder for VAT fat and can be ran on the chest or other places as well. Obviously they can also be combined like I'm doing currently. I've ran Eviscerate+AA or Smolder+AA and love the effects of those. If I could only run one and had to pick one I'd probably pick AA personally, but you should be able to find a ton of feedback on both products. Let me know if you need any more help.
    Thx. Appreciate it.

You been tracking body fat or scale weight?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Thx. Appreciate it.

You been tracking body fat or scale weight?
    Scale weight. I don't have calipers or anything. Depends on when I weigh. I was down 9 pounds from initial this morning, but I'll put a bit on with the carb ups. Pretty flat on the low calorie/low carb days by design. I'm absolutely loving UD 2.0 so far though. I think a few more weeks and I will be great.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Slintensity is about to get used big time on the carb up!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

And it has been! 3 caps of Slintensity yesterday spread over three doses of massive amounts of carbs. A smaller amount of carbs today (2 slintensity going to be used), then "normal eating" the next two days and looking at one cap Slin both days. Then of course it's back to low cals/low carbs....boo!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

And it has been! 3 caps of Slintensity yesterday spread over three doses of massive amounts of carbs. A smaller amount of carbs today (2 slintensity going to be used), then "normal eating" the next two days and looking at one cap Slin both days. Then of course it's back to low cals/low carbs....boo!
    Have you tried Slintensity Pre-bed yet? Matt said he has awesome sleep that way, and woke up leaner also.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Have you tried Slintensity Pre-bed yet? Matt said he has awesome sleep that way, and woke up leaner also.
    I have not tried it pre-bed without carbs yet. I have tried it pre-bed with carbs.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I have not tried it pre-bed without carbs yet. I have tried it pre-bed with carbs.
    How has it been so far? (I presume splendid haha)

Also , thinking about trying it with beer like Matt mentioned?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    How has it been so far? (I presume splendid haha)

Also , thinking about trying it with beer like Matt mentioned?
    I've only done it twice and loving it so far. Definitely think Slintensity is having a positive effect on cheat type meals. I'm notorious for having a sweet tooth before bed especially so I'm going to use Slintensity often during those times.

I have not experimented with Slintensity and alcohol yet. I'm not a huge drinker anyways, but I'm definitely in for watching Matt's experiments with it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Going to get a nice cardio workout in here before a shower and a double application of Smolder today. GlycoMyx has been used heavily again on the carb up. I haven't really had a plan as for how long I'm going to run this log, but I think I'm looking at about 3 more weeks. Nice little 6 week cut run, then some time off before trying to bulk a bit.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Today returns to normal eating. 1 cap of Slintensity around lunch with some carbs. Lower carb type day than Saturday/Sunday.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Got a core workout in and some KB swings. Inspired by an article on KB swings I'm going to try and get these in every day. Work is keeping me from getting in much cardio as I'd like on a cut, but the diet is still going well. Today is another normal eating day, 1 slintensity with my first meal.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Got a core workout in and some KB swings. Inspired by an article on KB swings I'm going to try and get these in every day. Work is keeping me from getting in much cardio as I'd like on a cut, but the diet is still going well. Today is another normal eating day, 1 slintensity with my first meal.
    Losing weight per scale/mirror?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Losing weight per scale/mirror?
    Definitely. It's been a great cut so far. I'll try and get the girlfriend to snap some progress pics. I will definitely have "after" pictures at the end as well. I don't know that it will be the most shocking transformation in history by any means, but I'm seeing good things in the mirror.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Depletion workout yesterday, but I left my log at home so I'll type it out later. Low carb/low calorie again today. I'm liking the diet so far big time. You gotta go hard for three days in terms of calories and carbs, but you got 2 days of gluttony and then two days of normal eating to back that off.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Supplement update: Still enjoying Recourse a lot. My first long term experience with DAA actually. Tremendous bedroom booster as I've already mentioned! AA and Smolder nothing more to report on them really, these are two supplements I've used plenty of times with solid results. I'm hoping the end of log pictures show a transformation possible from hard work, quality supps, and Lyle McDonald as opposed to Ronald!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Another depletion workout yesterday. Feeling absolutely great. Mirror results are starting to get more and more pronounced. I only have about 15 more days I'm going to run this log for and diet for then it will be time to transition back to normal eating. The big finale pictures are just a touch over two weeks away. Hoping I got some great results!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Another depletion workout yesterday. Feeling absolutely great. Mirror results are starting to get more and more pronounced. I only have about 15 more days I'm going to run this log for and diet for then it will be time to transition back to normal eating. The big finale pictures are just a touch over two weeks away. Hoping I got some great results!
    Sweet!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Sweet!
    You know it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Still deciding on which buring topical I may order from SPP.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Still deciding on which buring topical I may order from SPP.
    If I could only run one it would probably be Abliderate Advanced personally. If wanting to kill SAT fat I'd start with Smolder before deciding if you can handle the capsacian enough for Eviscerate. Really depends if you're looking for cortisol control all over the core or you want to be able to apply product to chest fat as well as core areas. I'd be happy to answer any and all questions you got here.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

If I could only run one it would probably be Abliderate Advanced personally. If wanting to kill SAT fat I'd start with Smolder before deciding if you can handle the capsacian enough for Eviscerate. Really depends if you're looking for cortisol control all over the core or you want to be able to apply product to chest fat as well as core areas. I'd be happy to answer any and all questions you got here.
    Yeah I'll probably look online today and do a comparison as they all look similar to me.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Yeah I'll probably look online today and do a comparison as they all look similar to me.
    Eviscerate and Smolder are pretty similar, but not AA is used for entirely different purposes.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Eviscerate and Smolder are pretty similar, but not AA is used for entirely different purposes.
    AA is in the yellow tub correct?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

AA is in the yellow tub correct?
    Yes. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...beta-6-oz.html
    EvoMuse Products Rep

38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Prob AA may be up my alley, I'm thinking...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Prob AA may be up my alley, I'm thinking...
    Sounds good man. Definitely let me know how it treats you!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%

Short workout today--Core+some extra back work.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 11:26 PM
  2. WTF Are All These Abreviations?!? LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:22 PM
  3. Replies: 890
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 07:28 PM
  4. My Genomyx goodies all in one log!