All SPP Lineup Log- AA, Smolder, Recourse, GlycoMyx, and UD 2.0 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

All SPP Lineup Log- AA, Smolder, Recourse, GlycoMyx, and UD 2.0

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just wait til Slintensity is added
    I can't wait!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weekend update:

Day 4 and 5 of UD 2.0-

Glorious glorious carbs. Feel great. Recourse might be starting to kick in. Definitely noticing a pronounced libido effect. Increased bedroom stamina this weekend was noticeable. Used GlycoMyx a few times for carbs (pre-workout Saturday which was a short one and post), diet has been generally crappy on purpose

Tomorrow is a bit more normal eating and going to try and get some workout in after a game tomorrow night, but might depend on time. Got tomorrow and Tuesday as kind of normal days before back to the tough part of the diet.

Friday night got a double application of Smolder in, going to try and remember to post when it's more than once a day, but for the most part AA+ES every morning is standard for this log.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

3. Professional Member

Carb up is now over. Started off the morning by applying AA and then Smolder over the top! And of course two caps of Recourse.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

•   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you haven't tried it before you should try the Smolder on your arms/shoulders. I know when I put it on my upper during upper days it is always interesting. Tried it on my quads before to and it was crazy on leg day.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    If you haven't tried it before you should try the Smolder on your arms/shoulders. I know when I put it on my upper during upper days it is always interesting. Tried it on my quads before to and it was crazy on leg day.
    I did this once....once. Too close to the boys, especially with the sweat dripping.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I did this once....once. Too close to the boys, especially with the sweat dripping.
    Yeah, I'll probably only apply to upper body, too scared about it dripping into my pee hole! I have no desire to piss fire.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not going to lie I was scared as hell when I did this...I applied it pretty low on the quads but only have done it a couple times do to my fears.
  8. Professional Member

Not going to lie I was scared as hell when I did this...I applied it pretty low on the quads but only have done it a couple times do to my fears.
    I know Criticalbench uses it on his hams for contest prep.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

9. Professional Member

Day 6 of UD 2.0 and log:

Normal day. Still at a caloric deficit and a bit more carbs. Tomorrow will try to get a few more calories and lessen the carbs.

3rd dose of Recourse is in. Applied AA and ES, Smolder was burning pretty good tonight at the game as body temp got up. Hit a short core workout before a shower after the game.

Feel like the fat is coming off. I know it's early, but definitely losing some water weight at least to the low carbs. Hoping not to lose much muscle!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

10. Professional Member

The sweet smell of Abliderate and Eviscerate in the morning!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    The sweet smell of Abliderate and Eviscerate in the morning!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  12. Professional Member

Day 7 of UD 2.0+SPP Log-

Probably another light supplemental workout tonight. Thinking about hitting a bit of cardio (tabata jump ropes) and some kettlebell high rep swings.

Diet: Slightly higher calorie, moderate carb day. Shooting to come in just a bit under maintenance and around 100 grams of carbs. Tomorrow starts the second week of the cycle with very low carb very low calorie day!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

13. Professional Member

Just an aside I start every day with ThermoGum to get me going, and usually pop another piece later in the day. Lovely stuff!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Professional Member

Ok so ixnay on the light work today. Didn't do a thing. Exhausted after football practice, caught a shower and zoned out. Depletion workouts tomorrow!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

15. Professional Member

The three "rough" days of dieting are back as I start the second UD 2.0 cycle. We are looking at 1400-1600 calorie day and carbs under 50 grams. Fun, fun, fun!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Professional Member

1 week in and I know some of it is water weight, but I'm already looking leaner. I might change my tune in a few weeks, but right now I really like UD 2.0 so far. Mind you I've only had one cycle. The three "hard" days of dieting are tough, but being able to look forward to that refeed makes it a little easier. Essentially you're three hard diet days, two glorious "whatever you want" days, and then 2 normal eating days. Not too bad! Most difficult thing so far is probably the depletion workout days, especially day 2 of depletion workouts.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

17. Professional Member

Day 8 Ultimate Diet 2.0/Log Day 8:

Depletion workouts- These workouts are designed to deplete the body of glycogen and are supposed to be pretty miserable given the low carb-low calorie days they come on.

A1: DB Chest Press- 15 reps@35 Lbs.
    A2: Lat Pulldown- 15 reps@ 70 Lbs.
    A3: Shoulder Press- 15 reps@20 Lbs.

Repeat 6 times. Rested about 45 seconds between exercises, then 1 minute between trisets/got a drink.

B1: Decline Pushups- 14 reps@BW
    B2: One arm DB rows- 15 reps@50 lbs.
    B3: Lateral Raise- 15 reps@10 lbs.

Repeat 6 times.

Workout thoughts: These are tough in the state you're in. Did take a little Purple Wraath as an intra, I have a few samples I'm finishing up. A strong workout though. This is the "easy day" compared to Thursday where I hit legs. Gotta get through today and I'm almost home free on the low calorie/low carb days.

Supplement thoughts: Recourse appears to be kicking in. Stronger than a week ago, more alpha feeling, libido is through the roof. I don't have a lot of experience with DAA, but I'm liking it so far. Smolder's burn starts to diminish after a few days. It still feels burn when the temperature kicks up like exercise, but I believe the body gets used to the burn after a while and it isn't as pronounced.

In one cycle I'm down about 5 pounds. Obviously this is some water weight and a little more than I'd like to lose in a week, but UD 2.0 is an intense diet. I think results are going to be great!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Professional Member

Gut is absolutely rumbling today on another low calorie/low carb day. And just a bit over an hour away from having to make it through another depletion workout. Time to man up!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

19. Professional Member

Had to go to the hospital for a short while last night so didn't get the second depletion workout in. I did get a short workout in afterwards, but just some random core work and kettlebell swings. Today is yet another low calorie/low carb day, last one before the carb up. Next week is kinda screwy for me so I'm going to try and get workouts in Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday if possible (can't do anything Monday/Wednesday).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

20. Professional Member

Thank goodness this is the last day of low calorie and low carb. Mentally this three day stretch was more challenging than the last one.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

21. Professional Member

I'm staring at the clock counting down the time until I can carb load. Can't wait!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

22. Professional Member

You know what goes great with carbs?

Even more carbs.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. Professional Member

Pretty sure I'm in some type of carbohydrate induced coma. So tired, but feel so glorious!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

24. Professional Member

Got in a short workout today total body and core emphasis. Continuing to eat carbs but at a slightly lower pace!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

25. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Pretty sure I'm in some type of carbohydrate induced coma. So tired, but feel so glorious!
    Always loved that feeling on UD 2.0. Also waking up after a CHO load looking leaner, but having great muscle fullness was always awesome.
  26. Professional Member

Always loved that feeling on UD 2.0. Also waking up after a CHO load looking leaner, but having great muscle fullness was always awesome.
    Yeah it's a nice feeling for sure!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

27. Professional Member

Supplement update:

Using GlycoMyx on the carb ups and on workouts that do not come on the low carb days. Taste is growing on me. It's been described as earthy in the flavor. I didn't like it a whole lot at first, but it's growing on me. Been mixing it with some whey and damn that's one thick combo (insert jokes here). A strong pump and endurance definitely.

Recourse is in full swing now. Really notice this in the libido department. Definitely an increased alpha feeling. Never had an acne problem, but a slight increase in oily skin it appears possibly from improved test.

AA and Smolder are long staples. Definitely think results are starting to get dialed in. Got a lot of work to do still, but getting there. UD 2.0 is NOT easy by any means, but I do think it is very effective. I highly suggest giving it a go.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

28. Professional Member

Tomorrow is back to low calories/low carbs. Oh joy!

If anyone has any specific questions on UD 2.0 I'm not an expert now, but I feel as if I can give some pretty good insight after two cycles.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

29. Professional Member

I miss food already! 3 low carb/low calorie days await. Time to man up!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

30. Professional Member

When Slintensity hits here it is going to be fully utilized. Waiting on my package (insert more jokes here) to arrive.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

31. Professional Member

Day 15 Ultimate Diet 2.0/Log Day 15:

Depletion workouts- These workouts are designed to deplete the body of glycogen and are supposed to be pretty miserable given the low carb-low calorie days they come on.

A1: DB Chest Press- 13 reps@35 Lbs.
    A2: Lat Pulldown- 13 reps@ 75 Lbs.
    A3: Shoulder Press- 13 reps@25 Lbs.

Repeat 6 times. Rested about 45 seconds between exercises, then 1 minute between trisets/got a drink.

B1: Decline Pushups- 16 reps@BW
    B2: One arm DB rows- 13 reps@55 lbs.
    B3: Lateral Raise- 15 reps@10 lbs.

Repeat 6 times.

Workout thoughts: Increased the weight and slightly decreased the reps. Still an absolute ton of volume. Feel as if I'm not getting nearly as sore now. Probably going to change exercises around some next cycle of depletion workouts. These are still a bear, but I'm managing.

Supplement thoughts: A little warmer in the gym yesterday. Smolder had me feeling extra warm even though it gets applied almost 12 hours before I lift!

I don't have a 6 pack or anything yet, but the results I'm seeing at 15 days are really solid. I've had compliments on people say I look like I'm losing weight. I wasn't huge at the beginning by any means and I hope I'm not losing much LBM (some is definitely possible), but I do feel as if I'm leaning out nicely!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn those look like some Pain-recipes Geo haha, I have not done Super sets or rotations in a long time ! Hope it is working good for you bro! How's the weight and mirror coming along so far bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  33. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Damn those look like some Pain-recipes Geo haha, I have not done Super sets or rotations in a long time ! Hope it is working good for you bro! How's the weight and mirror coming along so far bro?
    The workouts are tough. It's fairly light weight (even for a wimp like me), but the goal isn't to crush the weight it's to deplete glycogen. Long high volume workouts on these two days.

Weight is hard to tell as I'm fluctuating pretty hardcore during carb ups, but I'd say I'm down about 5 pounds in 15 days...obviously some water especially if I weigh tomorrow after two days of very low carbs/calories.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

34. Professional Member

One more day till carb up!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

35. Professional Member

Carbs anyone? I forgot to put up Thursday's depletion workout. I'll get to that when I get home later. In the meantime...CARBS!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sup pal?

I'll sub, you got some low cals; how's that working?

Also you're depletion routine & days is that a routine you made for yourself or someone suggested to you?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sup pal?

I'll sub, you got some low cals; how's that working?

Also you're depletion routine & days is that a routine you made for yourself or someone suggested to you?
    It comes from Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald. I'm following it pretty much to the letter. Maybe slightly higher fat intake than he would recommend is the only change. You can read up about my overview of it in post 2. 3 very low cal very low carb days, 24 hour carb up day, and then the rest "normal" maintenance eating.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

38. Professional Member

Slintensity should be here today or tomorrow It gets added to the carb days!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

39. Professional Member

Three bottles of Slintensity on the doorstep. Slintensity will be added at a dose of one capsule before all meals containing around 50 or more carbs. Probably two doses on carb up days and one on normal carb days. No slintensity on the very low calorie/very low carb days.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

40. Professional Member

Did get a nice little workout in last night. Not being super specific on the non depletion days. Essentially working on weak spots, getting some cardio in as needed, some stuff I can get done at home with the kettlebell or plate. Last night I got in a ton of swings. I also like how I felt the Smolder 13 hours after it was applied Now how many supplements can you say you can feel 13 hours later? Good stuff.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. WTF Are All These Abreviations?!? LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 890
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 05:28 PM