Liquid T911 (Double Dose)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I tried liquid t911 when it first dropped and I was impressed! I played around with the dosage and like most things I decided to double it. LG sent me a couple bottles and asked me to log it so lets gooooooooo!

Teh Stats:
Height 5'10"
Weight 185 lbs around 12-13 % I'd say

I would love to be running this on IF but school just started so I am just gonna eat normal, at least until I get into rhythm.
2500 calories a day give or take 1 or 200. (250 P 100 F 100-150 C)

Like I said I was gonna be running it at double dose so 2 ml of liquid twice a day.
Profile is
Blend: 116 mg
Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin
3Beta-Androsterone
Resveratrol
Yohimbe

Weight training is 5 days a week around an hour each day.
M-Chest (Main focus)
T-Back
W-Delts and Traps
Th-Legs
F-Arms
Rest
Rest

Looking for more energy and to get a little more dry.

I'll be here for updates, answer questions and all that. First log so if you would like to see something in particular just let me know.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Is this a PH? the t911 liquid version

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it has a tiny amount of epiandrosterone in it.
this ^

first update:
took my 2 ml under the tongue for 30 seconds then swished around for 30 more seconds, waited 10 minutes and took off to the gym

Chest day consisted of:
flat bb bench 185x18 225x13 275x3 dropped to 225x7 then finished off with a pump up of 185x15 (rest pause)
incline db press 65'sx12x10x8x8
decline bb 135x10 185x8x8x6
cable cross overs (I dont really count these I just do it til I feel nice and juicy) 4 sets on 3

I was sweating by my 4th set of bench, this stuff really gives you that Alpha mentality I love it.

pics related
day1.jpg

days1.jpg

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since the package came in right before I hit the gym I took the second dose not too long ago (instead of 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon), feel great but my appetite is roaring!

got to go eat bros

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
up and at em

about to take my 2 ml of liquid then go to class, luckily I don't work today so I am gonna come back take a nap take TWO MORE ml's then go kill back (gonna go for width today).

Meals for today look like:
a **** ton of tuna
and my buffalo chicken pasta with parmesan cheese (I love this stuff)
and finish it off maybe with a nice lean burger patty with veggies? I think so!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dudebros..look at this beast!! fukin joocy man, joocy!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dudebros..look at this beast!! fukin joocy man, joocy!
no one <3's me :(

break between my classes, walking around and I caught a glance at my veins in the sunlight. let's just say I dont need a gps anymore...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took second 2 ml dose with some pre (half scoop of assault) right before I left for the gym to hit back

important note: trying to not use my thumbs and basically using a suicide grip on everything so weights went down a bit but I feel like I am controlling the weight a lot better

lat pull down (wide parallel grip)
14@10 12@12 12@10 20@8

t bar rows (close parallel grip) really squeezed the hell out of my lats and stretched as far as I could
135x16 185x14 225x14 315x10+4 rest pause

bent over rows (this was pretty hard with the suicide grip) so
135x16x16x14 175x10 forearms on fire

finished it with some good ol' deadlifts, I dont bounce the weight. all the way up and down, with a split second pause on the bottom
135x20 225x16x16x12

again was sweating by the time I got to t bar rows, excellent pump and while bumping some good music it was like no one else existed in the gym.

since you guis are ghey 4 da pics
day2.jpg

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just started eating at 6, been seeing if I can jump back into IF and I think I can!

anyway, teh fudz:

224 grams of whole grain rotini 4 g fat 164 carbs 28 grams protein
460 grams chicken around 8 grams fat 104 protein
50 grams buffalo sauce for the chicken, dont worry about it ;)
30 grams parmesan cheese 8.5 f 12 gram protein

177 grams tuna 1.5 grams fat 39 grams protein
tbsp evoo 14 grams fat

Total 36 grams fat, 164 grams carbs, 183 grams protein
1712 calories a little under where I wanna be but I'll most likely just take another tbsp or so of evoo and a protein shake.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I stuffed my face and haven't eaten for I'd say 2 hours.
sleep time soon then repeat. Tomorrow is shoulders. Stay tuned!

You seem very motivated and that's great. Get 'er done :)
thanks! :D

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was some good sleep bros, just woke up and I feel great. Time for 2 more mL and as a rare treat some creatine. Gonna stay fasted til post work out which begin around 3 (stupid class getting in the way of my gainz...). Not really much to report besides I feel pretty round and juicy, like a watermelon.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Subbed.

Will be getting my 2 bottles soon.
Do you notice any difference between dosing 2ml compared to 1ml? The reason I ask is because I've been reading about epiandrosterone and it seems only 25mg can only be absorbed using a sublingual delivery, assuming there's 25mg in 1ml dose of t-911.
You running only 1 bottle?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man!

and when they sent me a bottle earlier this year I started it off at the 1mL dose. It was good for like a week then I didn't really feel it anymore. 2mL might be overkill but 1mL was definitely too little. But no 2 bottles bro!

Subbed.

Will be getting my 2 bottles soon.
Do you notice any difference between dosing 2ml compared to 1ml? The reason I ask is because I've been reading about epiandrosterone and it seems only 25mg can only be absorbed using a sublingual delivery, assuming there's 25mg in 1ml dose of t-911.
You running only 1 bottle?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so I found the best preworkout mix, at least for me personally.
2 ml of t911
1/2 scoop assault
some creatine
I was driving to the gym when it hit me and I totally forgot my friend was in the truck with me, thats how good the focus was. It was sick

but anyway the training
I feel like yesterdays back routine hit my read delts pretty nice so I didn't want to strain them too far today. Went for reverse pyramids on the weights for the first couple exercises just to change it up.
DB Shoulder Press 70'sx8x8 55'sx10x10
Front Raises 20'sx10x10 15'sx12x12
rope face pulls sets of 20 @3
upright rows 60 lb ez curl bar 12x12x12x12
then shrugs in the squat rack, both hands overhand grip and still not using my thumb cuz like I said on back day I feel like it takes my biceps out of the movement and I can really contract with the target muscle so I finished off with
barbell shrugs 135x16 185x12 205x8 135x20

day3.jpg

While I was doing shrugs I look to the left and saw this, anyone care to explain? takes curling in the squat rack to a whole new meaning... had to ninja a pic
lolwut.jpg

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remembered why I stopped IF before, damn insulin sensitivity just put me in a mini coma for 2 and a half hours! Anyone else tried IF? I wanna know how yall break your fast

Side note: I used to just call it being busy with work and school lol fancy names and their "discoveries"

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remembered why I stopped IF before, damn insulin sensitivity just put me in a mini coma for 2 and a half hours! Anyone else tried IF? I wanna know how yall break your fast

Side note: I used to just call it being busy with work and school lol fancy names and their "discoveries"
I've been on IF for ~2 months now. At first I used to break my fast with a very heavy carb + calorie meal. As a result I would get massive headaches that lasted throughout the evening. I received advice on here to break up my macros into 3 smaller meals/snacks in between - that seemed to remedy the headaches and has made eating enjoyable for me again. Hope that helps!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on IF for ~2 months now. At first I used to break my fast with a very heavy carb + calorie meal. As a result I would get massive headaches that lasted throughout the evening. I received advice on here to break up my macros into 3 smaller meals/snacks in between - that seemed to remedy the headaches and has made eating enjoyable for me again. Hope that helps!
I tried that and if I start off with a small meal I tend to not get my full amount of calories in the window. Oh well nothing wrong with naps as long as I don't start to get those headaches! Thanks

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my router went down, gonna up date from my iPhone so I'll make it short.

Took 2 ml upon waking, went to class, came home and I had ConDense waiting for me! Woot. Took 2 more ml of t911 and a scoop of Condense in 8 ounces of water.

My workout was "short" compared to some of the leg workouts I see on here. I have found the best way to stimulate MY legs is pausing at the bottom and exploding through.

Lifts:
5 sets of squats 135x14 185x12 225x10 225x10 225x8 185x10 (pouring sweat by the time I finished this and pump was amazing)

image-66360357.jpg

Then 6 sets of leg extensions
Switched from one leg variation to both legs, I explode up and when the weight comes down I contract my quads and give it a second flexing basically then let it down slowly. Weights went from 65-130ish depending on which I was doing.

That's it for quads, yes THAT'S IT.

Now calves. Did 4 sets of smith machine calve raises, with a little plastic step thing. 135 toes on the line all the way down pause 1 second, all the way up pause another second and 3 second count on the way down. Don't count these I just do it til I'm juicy.

Hamstrings a different day, I hardly split them so I thought I'd try it.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards

I guess I'm doing IF. But then I only have ONE big meal (1000-1500 calories) consisting of high fat, moderate protein, low/moderate carb. I've been doing this for a month and a half. On the weekends I would break my fast with a meal over 100 grams of carbs and I just want to lay down afterwards and roll around like a damn lion.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
On a side note. I just got my t911 in yesterday, took 2mL this morning before my workout, and so far I'm not impressed with it as a preworkout.
But then I didn't buy it for that. Hopefully the accumulation effect will be better.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I'm doing IF. But then I only have ONE big meal (1000-1500 calories) consisting of high fat, moderate protein, low/moderate carb. I've been doing this for a month and a half. On the weekends I would break my fast with a meal over 100 grams of carbs and I just want to lay down afterwards and roll around like a damn lion.
LMAO yeah insulin highs are intense man. But I agree when I read up on it I was like I guess I'm doing this?

On a side note. I just got my t911 in yesterday, took 2mL this morning before my workout, and so far I'm not impressed with it as a preworkout.
But then I didn't buy it for that. Hopefully the accumulation effect will be better.
It should build your aggression, I know it does to me. But yeah I take a pre as well with it to optimize its affects. ConDense is nice dude

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay brohemoths. TGIA: Thank God it's Armday!

Took 2 ml this morning an 2 ml at noon. Kinda wish I didnt take the dosages so close together. And to top it off a scoop of ConDense. Feeling funny but still a great workout.

Standing barbell curl (no not in the squat rack)
95x12x10x10x8

Preacher EZ Curl (switched between inner and outer grip for the first 4 then supersetted them for the last one) I'm not sure how much the EZ curl bar weighs alone either 25 or 35.
But used a 10 on each side and really focused on the contraction at the top. All were 10-12 reps

Feeling juicy at this point

image-1722830432.jpg

I love that v shape those veins make

Finished her off with concentration curls
25x10 30x10x10x10

Skull crushers preloaded 80 lber 14x12x10x8 these burn like hell for me

Cable tricep extension with V shaped bar 12 reps@12 plates 10@14 10@12 and then 16@8

Then one arm cable extension (tie the rope in a knot) set it at 2 and got 4 sets of 12

image-3297773483.jpg

The pump, no flex
I think I am back at 17 inch arms :3

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
subscribed!

ChainLink

Awards
Sub'd. I ran a bottle of this when it first came out. Thought it was alright for muscle hardening, but other than that I did not get all the libido/aggression it touted. Wondered what double dose would do, so I'll be following along. Stuff is cheap enough to run 2 bottles.

And LMAO at BB Curls in the rack. I go to a Gold's and one day I went in to do squats. They have 3 squat/power racks, and 2 guys were doing curls, the other doing some horrible looking upright row. First time in my life I actually had to get rude in the gym. The messed up thing was one of the guys was jacked and should know better. BTW, nothing wrong with a basic workout. Sometimes I'll go in and do 8 sets of squats or deads and be done. Heavy, simple and intense will make you grow.

In on this run. BF looks low enough to see a lot of the hardening/vascularity characteristics of the epiandrosterone.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd. I ran a bottle of this when it first came out. Thought it was alright for muscle hardening, but other than that I did not get all the libido/aggression it touted. Wondered what double dose would do, so I'll be following along. Stuff is cheap enough to run 2 bottles.

And LMAO at BB Curls in the rack. I go to a Gold's and one day I went in to do squats. They have 3 squat/power racks, and 2 guys were doing curls, the other doing some horrible looking upright row. First time in my life I actually had to get rude in the gym. The messed up thing was one of the guys was jacked and should know better. BTW, nothing wrong with a basic workout. Sometimes I'll go in and do 8 sets of squats or deads and be done. Heavy, simple and intense will make you grow.

In on this run. BF looks low enough to see a lot of the hardening/vascularity characteristics of the epiandrosterone.
You hit my thoughts right on brother. The double dose is definitely a good idea so far but only time will tell.
Glad you understand, everyone looks at me like "where is this bastard going?!" whenever I go in and out within 30-45 minutes and I'm just chuckle and waddle out of the gym.
That's the goal, definitely don't know about doing a strong ph, I think in 2 years I'm doing alright. If it ain't broke don't fix it mom always said. But so far vascularity is getting there, my coworkers think I am pinning (I'm on my break)

ChainLink

Awards
You hit my thoughts right on brother. The double dose is definitely a good idea so far but only time will tell.
Glad you understand, everyone looks at me like "where is this bastard going?!" whenever I go in and out within 30-45 minutes and I'm just chuckle and waddle out of the gym.
That's the goal, definitely don't know about doing a strong ph, I think in 2 years I'm doing alright. If it ain't broke don't fix it mom always said. But so far vascularity is getting there, my coworkers think I am pinning (I'm on my break)
I am always in and out in 45, unless I'm doing some abs or cardio after, which isn't often. Some strength programs require longer routines, otherwise people are waisting time. I set my timer on my watch, so it's like clockwork.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am always in and out in 45, unless I'm doing some abs or cardio after, which isn't often. Some strength programs require longer routines, otherwise people are waisting time. I set my timer on my watch, so it's like clockwork.
word, longer than 45 minutes and you are probably using too much machine or not "feeling" the weight.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dun be hatin on the machines now.. im too old to free weight it only.. riddled with old injuries and doomed to find a local training partner.im thankful for the full compliment of HS machines at my gym.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
dun be hatin on the machines now.. im too old to free weight it only.. riddled with old injuries and doomed to find a local training partner.im thankful for the full compliment of HS machines at my gym.
I agree, I got a shoulder twinge unless I'm on smith or a selectorize machine it alittle difficult to press on shoulder day. If I use db's then I have to really lighten the load.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey insider give dem arnold presses a go.. it seems to be the only way i can DO DB presses. by lowering into a reverse grip it takes the stress off dem shoulders.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not, I incorporate them into my routine at least once a day. But it does make my workout take longer. Was saying how those nasty looks I get are usually from someone on a curl machine or a weird over head pullover machine. Lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, I got a shoulder twinge unless I'm on smith or a selectorize machine it alittle difficult to press on shoulder day. If I use db's then I have to really lighten the load.
I like the smith machine for shoulder day, just got to find that sweet spot of bench placement. I don't do db shoulder presses year round because I like to rest it up. That smith machine is a nice replacement

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I liked the T911 + ConDense so much I added a little bits and pieces day to my routine, and I was really pissed at the stupidity I dealt with today. First time I've worked out on a Saturday in months it felt weird lol.

Could always use bigger calves so I did
3 sets of flat on the ground calf raises then switched to 3 sets on that little 3 inch platform I was talking about the other day.

Then I went to rear delt flyes, with dumbbells.
5 sets of 12-16 with 30's
then 1 set of 24 with 15's.

Abs. only do em once in a blue moon but grab a decline sit up bench + both a 25 and a 10 lb plate.
Do 1 drop set (35,25,10,body weight) until complete failure! This time I ended up around 40 reps.
Then rest, do it again and you're done.

Back to more calves. Hack squat calf raises.
3 sets normal stance.
3 sets slightly more narrow.

Ended with barbell shrugs just cuz I love traps.
6 sets of 12 with 135.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the holy day, yup Football Sunday!!!
Been laying down all day cuz mannnnnnnn I hurt.

Took 2 ml this morning and now I am eating some good ol' seafood stew and a big mixing bowl of shrimp ****tail. Oh yeah I cracked open a brew (just 1 as I watch the Cowboys lose)
Gonna take the next dose after this game + some ConCret cuz I got two tubs of it.

Anyway weather has been bad here in Texas, be safe everyone I'll get back to y'all tomorrow for another glorious chest day.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
more or less the same thing as last chest day however I feel a bit stronger. last set of bench I cranked out a drop set of 205x8 to 135x8.
switched decline for the hammer strength bench machine, threw on 2 plates each side and cranked it out.

all in all I am happy with where I am at. t911 is treating me well and no side effects from the Yohimbine (knock on wood)

gonna do pics either 3rd or 4th week to really show the difference.

how was everyone's international chest day?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weighed in at 188, been drinking a lot of water so it's mostly that but still.

same lifts as last week but I brought my belt and straps this time
lat pulldown (wide parallel grip)
16@10 8@12 8@12 16@8

t bar rows
1 platex16, 2 platesx16, 3 platesx12, 4platesx10. 4plates+25x8 (straps) dropped to 2platesx8

bent over rows
135x14 135x14 135x14 175x12

deads (sumo)
225x12 315x10 315x8 dropped to 225x6

pouring sweat the whole time, I had to grab 3 paper towels at one point.