Liquid T911 (Double Dose)

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    What would your ideal bulk from LG be? Just wondering your personal preference.
    If I were to bulk? Hmm...I would run TesTren and MMv3 together at the highest possible dose, GHenerate intra workout. If your not looking to use Prohormones yet, Liquid T-911, Substerone, GHenerate, Natadrol combo would be pretty potent.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    If I were to bulk? Hmm...I would run TesTren and MMv3 together at the highest possible dose, GHenerate intra workout. If your not looking to use Prohormones yet, Liquid T-911, Substerone, GHenerate, Natadrol combo would be pretty potent.
    MMv3 is 3 beta as well right? Just higher dose than T911.
    I've been eying natadrol for a while, kinda wanna pick up another bottle (or 2) and run it lol
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    MMv3 is 3 beta as well right? Just higher dose than T911.
    I've been eying natadrol for a while, kinda wanna pick up another bottle (or 2) and run it lol
    Natadrol is good stuff, I ran 2 bottles not too long ago, you won't gain a ton of muscle but it will help you dry out a bit. Hmmm we haven't had a Natadrol promo in a while.....keep ya eyes open! But then again we got a newer version coming out soon..
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    Natadrol is good stuff, I ran 2 bottles not too long ago, you won't gain a ton of muscle but it will help you dry out a bit. Hmmm we haven't had a Natadrol promo in a while.....keep ya eyes open! But then again we got a newer version coming out soon..
    Yeah I figured a new version was coming out! I just want a nice boost of gains so when I cut I don't got to go too extreme lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gaining with Double Dosing Pro-Anabol
    By Mickfootie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 09:22 PM
  2. Double dose JW?
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 03:43 PM
  3. Update on Double-Dosed NHA
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 03:28 AM
  4. Liquid nolva - divided doses?
    By Camaro Hair in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 03:44 PM
  5. Liquid Clen/T3 dosing inaccuracies
    By chosen5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 04:00 PM
Log in
Log in