Liquid T911 (Double Dose)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    grab the rope, pull it to your face. Basically try and slap your nose with it
    Hmm, never heard of that - might try it
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Hmm, never heard of that - might try it
    I am sure there is a better name for it, targets the rear delts really nice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d32eT8Lipc
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I am sure there is a better name for it, targets the rear delts really nice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d32eT8Lipc
    Gotcha, thanks for the link....looks like a pretty good exercise
    After a year off, I'm back

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Gotcha, thanks for the link....looks like a pretty good exercise
    np dude! I find 20 reps for me is money. but dont do it with your shirt off like that tool lol

  5. 5 sets of squats going up to 275 for 8.

    Now there and back lunges

    Finishing with leg extensions

    All heavy all painful
    •   
       


  6. Added leg press and hack squat calve raises

    Such a good sesh

  7. keep it up pimp!

    Just started my log on Liquid T-911! (link below)


    TheHardOne wants to beat dem cheeks 24/7 w/ Liquid T-911!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    keep it up pimp!

    Just started my log on Liquid T-911! (link below)

    TheHardOne wants to beat dem cheeks 24/7 w/ Liquid T-911!
    Lol I'm trying! And that red is really intense for just waking up haha

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    np dude! I find 20 reps for me is money. but dont do it with your shirt off like that tool lol
    He looked like a douche doing it like that - trying to act all [email protected]
    After a year off, I'm back

  10. Lol
    On a side not GHenerate has really been helping my sleep, I don't wanna get up in the mornings because I'm actually getting some quality winks in

  11. yes yes i agree.. i havnt used any in awhile tho.
    GHenrerate
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Hop on it! Only time I woke up is cuz my quad started cramping for all it's worth, by the time it was done I was asleep again though lol

  13. I decided to not have just an arm day for a couple days. Trying to transition into a 3 day split so the last two days were mainly my secondary movements. Such as incline, t bar, leg press etc.

    Monday push
    Tuesday pull
    Wednesday legs
    Thursday off
    Friday push
    Saturday pull
    Sunday legs
    Etc etc

    Still thinking about which exercises I want for each day and all that.

    Gonna need a joint support for sure though, that's gonna be brutal on my shoulder

  14. well sadly the log has drawn to a close.

    Thanks everyone who stuck around for the ride! <3

    I weighed myself today, 188 (a +3 increase from where I started 4 weeks ago)
    I like to think I leaned down and bit and my vascularity has increased dramatically. Look at past pictures :P
    My diet could have definitely been better, not saying it wasnt good but some days I just completely fell off with it.

    My chest has developed at around the pace I wanted it to, gaining thickness and strength to my incline.

    Overall I really like the product, weeks 2-3 were by far the best and I really felt it kick in. This last week was eh and these last two days I honestly didn't feel anything special. Definitely worth picking up a bottle (or two) for pct or just as an in between little "cycle".

    Just hit back today and my width has improved a fair amount as well. My lifting partner has the worse camera awareness I have ever seen so I may or may not add that pic lol. It just doesn't do me justice.

    Again thanks all who followed and thank you to LG for hooking it up for my first log! Woohoo

  15. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    well sadly the log has drawn to a close.

    Thanks everyone who stuck around for the ride! <3

    I weighed myself today, 188 (a +3 increase from where I started 4 weeks ago)
    I like to think I leaned down and bit and my vascularity has increased dramatically. Look at past pictures :P
    My diet could have definitely been better, not saying it wasnt good but some days I just completely fell off with it.

    My chest has developed at around the pace I wanted it to, gaining thickness and strength to my incline.

    Overall I really like the product, weeks 2-3 were by far the best and I really felt it kick in. This last week was eh and these last two days I honestly didn't feel anything special. Definitely worth picking up a bottle (or two) for pct or just as an in between little "cycle".

    Just hit back today and my width has improved a fair amount as well. My lifting partner has the worse camera awareness I have ever seen so I may or may not add that pic lol. It just doesn't do me justice.

    Again thanks all who followed and thank you to LG for hooking it up for my first log! Woohoo
    Glad you liked it! Im almost 1 week into Liquid T-911, im feeling like a champ!

    +3 pounds and getting leaner is incredible!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Glad you liked it! Im almost 1 week into Liquid T-911, im feeling like a champ!

    +3 pounds and getting leaner is incredible!
    Yeah! and I weighed myself while fasting and before most of my water consumption. Definitely a treat to get me back to where I was before I broke my hand lol. Now time for bulking log(s)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    np dude! I find 20 reps for me is money. but dont do it with your shirt off like that tool lol
    I tried facepulls this morning, I felt it in my real delts. Like it!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    I tried facepulls this morning, I felt it in my real delts. Like it!!
    It's great right?!
    That's how I finish shoulder days most times

  19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    It's great right?!
    That's how I finish shoulder days most times
    They were my next to last exercise today, I finished with lateral DB raises
    After a year off, I'm back

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    They were my next to last exercise today, I finished with lateral DB raises
    Ah yes, juicy huh?!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Ah yes, juicy huh?!
    For sure man
    After a year off, I'm back

  22. Anything I could have done better with the log?

  23. i thought it was a great log bro!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    i thought it was a great log bro!
    Maybe more woodro discussion? Lmfao jk
    Thanks man! Many more to come hopefully

  25. i sure hope so! good stuff from a beastie like you is always appreciated.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    i sure hope so! good stuff from a beastie like you is always appreciated.
    Is there anything cooking that I should know about?!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Is there anything cooking that I should know about?!
    It was a good log man! We know you want more! Keep working hard and youll be up to hit another home run soon whether its from us or from another company. Check out the company promotions section if you haven't already mayne!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    It was a good log man! We know you want more! Keep working hard and youll be up to hit another home run soon whether its from us or from another company. Check out the company promotions section if you haven't already mayne!
    <3 will do man. Thanks for following

  29. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    <3 will do man. Thanks for following
    Yeah buddy!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    Yeah buddy!
    What would your ideal bulk from LG be? Just wondering your personal preference.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gaining with Double Dosing Pro-Anabol
    By Mickfootie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:22 PM
  2. Double dose JW?
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 02:43 PM
  3. Update on Double-Dosed NHA
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 02:28 AM
  4. Liquid nolva - divided doses?
    By Camaro Hair in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 02:44 PM
  5. Liquid Clen/T3 dosing inaccuracies
    By chosen5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 03:00 PM
Log in
Log in