Liquid T911 (Double Dose)

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Good to see Liquid T911 is legit......im going to be starting my cycle on it very soon.

    Hell yeeeee
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Good to see Liquid T911 is legit......im going to be starting my cycle on it very soon.

    Hell yeeeee
    double dose right?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    double dose right?
    Hmmm, probably! Looking at the results your getting I think I am haha.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Hmmm, probably! Looking at the results your getting I think I am haha.
    I am on IF, that has helped a lot. But I think everyone has done "IF" at least some point in their life honestly..I think if you coupled it with t911 and kept the compound movements nice and heavy you will like it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I am on IF, that has helped a lot. But I think everyone has done "IF" at least some point in their life honestly..I think if you coupled it with t911 and kept the compound movements nice and heavy you will like it.
    Been doing IF for a good 3 months now, dropped about 13 percentages in bodyfat, started at 207, now im 215, really hoping this upcoming month ill reach the single digits at the rate im dropping bodyfat, I know Liquid T-911 will aid in that. Not to mention mega dosing the GHenerate intra / post workout has been magical.

    Im excited!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    Been doing IF for a good 3 months now, dropped about 13 percentages in bodyfat, started at 207, now im 215, really hoping this upcoming month ill reach the single digits at the rate im dropping bodyfat, I know Liquid T-911 will aid in that. Not to mention mega dosing the GHenerate intra / post workout has been magical.

    Im excited!
    Nice! Let me know when you get your bottles man.
    And I'm about to get GHenerate, how much is your mega dose?

  7. Shoulders

    Military Press
    bar warm up
    135x8x8x6x5

    Oops forgot BB Shrugs
    Behind the back 135x12 to front 135x12
    Behind the back 225x10 to ^
    Front 135x12x12

    Front raises
    20 lbsx20x24x24x18

    Bent Over Rear Delt Flyes
    20 lbsx16x16x20x12

    Face Pulls
    Started standing at 3 for 20
    Then got a mat and did them from my knees (inb4 gay joke)
    Weight stayed the same but sets of 20x25x24

    Partial Side Raises aka Badgers
    60 lbsx12x12x12
    35 lbsx12

    The pump is strong

    Name:  image-1209281549.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  485.4 KB


    Name:  image-3388160217.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  588.2 KB

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Nice! Let me know when you get your bottles man.
    And I'm about to get GHenerate, how much is your mega dose?
    4-6 servings Intra Workout, 1-2 servings post has been the new sweet spot for me. Lately ive been doing some crazy high volume 40+ sets a bodypart, any time it seems like I start to flatten out, I just take a dose of GHenerate during my workout and boom! Muscles fill up like crazy.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  9. Looking lean bro

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    4-6 servings Intra Workout, 1-2 servings post has been the new sweet spot for me. Lately ive been doing some crazy high volume 40+ sets a bodypart, any time it seems like I start to flatten out, I just take a dose of GHenerate during my workout and boom! Muscles fill up like crazy.
    I'll try this!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    Looking lean bro
    Thanks man!

  12. Leg day, I'm feeling juicy on 2 working sets of squats. A little winded because of the tempo. Stay tuned for the puke.

    Edit: new post was cutting off the last 5 sets

    Squats
    135x12
    185x12
    225x6
    225x6
    275x4
    225x6
    225x6
    225x6
    225x8
    225x6
    245x1 almost pulled my ass so I dropped to 135x12
    135x8

    Hack squat calf raises
    135x12 3 second squeeze 3 second stretch
    225 same thing
    225 same thing but with 13 (one for the road)

    That's it.

    An hour before lifting is the best time to dose T911.
    I tried SAN Fierce Domination Wicked Watermelon and its pretty damn good.

  13. i have some of that too but am currently loveing me some EPIC and hemavol mixed.
    This Spot For Sale

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    i have some of that too but am currently loveing me some EPIC and hemavol mixed.
    That sounds nice, real nice! I'm a college student Hemavol is a pipe dream at best lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i have some of that too but am currently loveing me some EPIC and hemavol mixed.
    Right now im going with some EPIC pre and intra workout, and GHenerate megadosed Intra-Post Workout......insane pumps / focus.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    That sounds nice, real nice! I'm a college student Hemavol is a pipe dream at best lol
    am trying to get eric to add in soem agmatine...
    This Spot For Sale

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    am trying to get eric to add in soem agmatine...
    I need to try epic!!! It should be on its way. But I had never tried a product with agmatine until today...what have I been doing with my life lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    am trying to get eric to add in soem agmatine...
    I love LG Sciences.


    I really do.


    I mean like all of our products work ya know?


    Not bashin' any other brands....

    Just sayin!

    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  19. How could I forget the pics!?

    Getting a little vein action on the tear drop. Not as big as I'd like my quads to be but they're getting there.

    These were taken rather quickly, I was in the front of the gym and people were staring at me lol

    Name:  image-18017793.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  431.5 KB


    Name:  image-1272259795.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  454.4 KB

  20. So much win!!!!!!
    Nata_D
    This Spot For Sale

  21. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    So much win!!!!!!
    Nata_D
    New formula?

  22. SOON!
    This Spot For Sale

  23. Okay guys it's time to get cereal.
    I was laying down to take a nap (insulin spikes still f*ck me up lolol) and I noticed when I put my arms over my head my upper chesticals are starting to choke me now, I am really happy with my gains so far.

    Sleep has still been suffering a tad but it could also be stress from school and work. I had pretty ****ty days Tuesday and Wednesday, today I have to study around 4 chapters of psychology for a test tomorrow.

    Haven't been posting my diet b/c 1. I am tired and lazy 2. I figured no one really cares.
    this week has been a lot of carb back loading though, ie: today I had a pizza for my 12 sets of squats.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Okay guys it's time to get cereal.
    I was laying down to take a nap (insulin spikes still f*ck me up lolol) and I noticed when I put my arms over my head my upper chesticals are starting to choke me now, I am really happy with my gains so far.

    Sleep has still been suffering a tad but it could also be stress from school and work. I had pretty ****ty days Tuesday and Wednesday, today I have to study around 4 chapters of psychology for a test tomorrow.

    Haven't been posting my diet b/c 1. I am tired and lazy 2. I figured no one really cares.
    this week has been a lot of carb back loading though, ie: today I had a pizza for my 12 sets of squats.
    Its cool, every bodybuilder eats the same ol' stuff anyways. Pizza, ice cream, all the good man foodz mayne! lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Its cool, every bodybuilder eats the same ol' stuff anyways. Pizza, ice cream, all the good man foodz mayne! lol
    exactly lol, when I go out of my way and make something nice I will post it. but eating tuna out of a can didn't seem worthy of a post :P

    stuffed crust my friend, 3/4 was gone in 10 minutes! lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gaining with Double Dosing Pro-Anabol
    By Mickfootie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 09:22 PM
  2. Double dose JW?
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 03:43 PM
  3. Update on Double-Dosed NHA
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 03:28 AM
  4. Liquid nolva - divided doses?
    By Camaro Hair in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 03:44 PM
  5. Liquid Clen/T3 dosing inaccuracies
    By chosen5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 04:00 PM
Log in
Log in