Liquid T911 (Double Dose)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Okay brohemoths. TGIA: Thank God it's Armday!

Took 2 ml this morning an 2 ml at noon. Kinda wish I didnt take the dosages so close together. And to top it off a scoop of ConDense. Feeling funny but still a great workout.

Standing barbell curl (no not in the squat rack)
    95x12x10x10x8

Preacher EZ Curl (switched between inner and outer grip for the first 4 then supersetted them for the last one) I'm not sure how much the EZ curl bar weighs alone either 25 or 35.
    But used a 10 on each side and really focused on the contraction at the top. All were 10-12 reps

Feeling juicy at this point

Name:  image-1722830432.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  196.5 KB
    I love that v shape those veins make

Finished her off with concentration curls
    25x10 30x10x10x10

Skull crushers preloaded 80 lber 14x12x10x8 these burn like hell for me

Cable tricep extension with V shaped bar 12 [email protected] plates [email protected] [email protected] and then [email protected]

Then one arm cable extension (tie the rope in a knot) set it at 2 and got 4 sets of 12

Name:  image-3297773483.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  353.6 KB
    The pump, no flex
    I think I am back at 17 inch arms :3

2. subscribed!
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    subscribed!
    Preciate it man

4. Sub'd. I ran a bottle of this when it first came out. Thought it was alright for muscle hardening, but other than that I did not get all the libido/aggression it touted. Wondered what double dose would do, so I'll be following along. Stuff is cheap enough to run 2 bottles.

And LMAO at BB Curls in the rack. I go to a Gold's and one day I went in to do squats. They have 3 squat/power racks, and 2 guys were doing curls, the other doing some horrible looking upright row. First time in my life I actually had to get rude in the gym. The messed up thing was one of the guys was jacked and should know better. BTW, nothing wrong with a basic workout. Sometimes I'll go in and do 8 sets of squats or deads and be done. Heavy, simple and intense will make you grow.

In on this run. BF looks low enough to see a lot of the hardening/vascularity characteristics of the epiandrosterone.

5. good log so far... keep it up
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink
    Sub'd. I ran a bottle of this when it first came out. Thought it was alright for muscle hardening, but other than that I did not get all the libido/aggression it touted. Wondered what double dose would do, so I'll be following along. Stuff is cheap enough to run 2 bottles.

And LMAO at BB Curls in the rack. I go to a Gold's and one day I went in to do squats. They have 3 squat/power racks, and 2 guys were doing curls, the other doing some horrible looking upright row. First time in my life I actually had to get rude in the gym. The messed up thing was one of the guys was jacked and should know better. BTW, nothing wrong with a basic workout. Sometimes I'll go in and do 8 sets of squats or deads and be done. Heavy, simple and intense will make you grow.

In on this run. BF looks low enough to see a lot of the hardening/vascularity characteristics of the epiandrosterone.
    You hit my thoughts right on brother. The double dose is definitely a good idea so far but only time will tell.
    Glad you understand, everyone looks at me like "where is this bastard going?!" whenever I go in and out within 30-45 minutes and I'm just chuckle and waddle out of the gym.
    That's the goal, definitely don't know about doing a strong ph, I think in 2 years I'm doing alright. If it ain't broke don't fix it mom always said. But so far vascularity is getting there, my coworkers think I am pinning (I'm on my break)

7. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_
    good log so far... keep it up
    I'm trying to make my first one a good one! Thanks for the feedback

8. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

You hit my thoughts right on brother. The double dose is definitely a good idea so far but only time will tell.
    Glad you understand, everyone looks at me like "where is this bastard going?!" whenever I go in and out within 30-45 minutes and I'm just chuckle and waddle out of the gym.
    That's the goal, definitely don't know about doing a strong ph, I think in 2 years I'm doing alright. If it ain't broke don't fix it mom always said. But so far vascularity is getting there, my coworkers think I am pinning (I'm on my break)
    I am always in and out in 45, unless I'm doing some abs or cardio after, which isn't often. Some strength programs require longer routines, otherwise people are waisting time. I set my timer on my watch, so it's like clockwork.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    I am always in and out in 45, unless I'm doing some abs or cardio after, which isn't often. Some strength programs require longer routines, otherwise people are waisting time. I set my timer on my watch, so it's like clockwork.
    word, longer than 45 minutes and you are probably using too much machine or not "feeling" the weight.

10. dun be hatin on the machines now.. im too old to free weight it only.. riddled with old injuries and doomed to find a local training partner.im thankful for the full compliment of HS machines at my gym.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    dun be hatin on the machines now.. im too old to free weight it only.. riddled with old injuries and doomed to find a local training partner.im thankful for the full compliment of HS machines at my gym.
    I agree, I got a shoulder twinge unless I'm on smith or a selectorize machine it alittle difficult to press on shoulder day. If I use db's then I have to really lighten the load.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

12. hey insider give dem arnold presses a go.. it seems to be the only way i can DO DB presses. by lowering into a reverse grip it takes the stress off dem shoulders.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    dun be hatin on the machines now.. im too old to free weight it only.. riddled with old injuries and doomed to find a local training partner.im thankful for the full compliment of HS machines at my gym.
    I'm not, I incorporate them into my routine at least once a day. But it does make my workout take longer. Was saying how those nasty looks I get are usually from someone on a curl machine or a weird over head pullover machine. Lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr

I agree, I got a shoulder twinge unless I'm on smith or a selectorize machine it alittle difficult to press on shoulder day. If I use db's then I have to really lighten the load.
    I like the smith machine for shoulder day, just got to find that sweet spot of bench placement. I don't do db shoulder presses year round because I like to rest it up. That smith machine is a nice replacement

15. Well I liked the T911 + ConDense so much I added a little bits and pieces day to my routine, and I was really pissed at the stupidity I dealt with today. First time I've worked out on a Saturday in months it felt weird lol.

Could always use bigger calves so I did
    3 sets of flat on the ground calf raises then switched to 3 sets on that little 3 inch platform I was talking about the other day.

Then I went to rear delt flyes, with dumbbells.
    5 sets of 12-16 with 30's
    then 1 set of 24 with 15's.

Abs. only do em once in a blue moon but grab a decline sit up bench + both a 25 and a 10 lb plate.
    Do 1 drop set (35,25,10,body weight) until complete failure! This time I ended up around 40 reps.
    Then rest, do it again and you're done.

Back to more calves. Hack squat calf raises.
    3 sets normal stance.
    3 sets slightly more narrow.

Ended with barbell shrugs just cuz I love traps.
    6 sets of 12 with 135.

16. It's the holy day, yup Football Sunday!!!
    Been laying down all day cuz mannnnnnnn I hurt.

Took 2 ml this morning and now I am eating some good ol' seafood stew and a big mixing bowl of shrimp ****tail. Oh yeah I cracked open a brew (just 1 as I watch the Cowboys lose)
    Gonna take the next dose after this game + some ConCret cuz I got two tubs of it.

Anyway weather has been bad here in Texas, be safe everyone I'll get back to y'all tomorrow for another glorious chest day.

17. more or less the same thing as last chest day however I feel a bit stronger. last set of bench I cranked out a drop set of 205x8 to 135x8.
    switched decline for the hammer strength bench machine, threw on 2 plates each side and cranked it out.

all in all I am happy with where I am at. t911 is treating me well and no side effects from the Yohimbine (knock on wood)

gonna do pics either 3rd or 4th week to really show the difference.

how was everyone's international chest day?

18. Keep up the good work!!

19. weighed in at 188, been drinking a lot of water so it's mostly that but still.

same lifts as last week but I brought my belt and straps this time
    lat pulldown (wide parallel grip)
    [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

t bar rows
    1 platex16, 2 platesx16, 3 platesx12, 4platesx10. 4plates+25x8 (straps) dropped to 2platesx8

bent over rows
    135x14 135x14 135x14 175x12

deads (sumo)
    225x12 315x10 315x8 dropped to 225x6

pouring sweat the whole time, I had to grab 3 paper towels at one point.

20. i sub'd gay boy

TEH GAINZ

21. Quote Originally Posted by Kaneshige
    i sub'd gay boy

TEH GAINZ
    Lol lets get em

22. Subbed

23. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    Subbed
    Thanks man! Just in time for shoulder day woohoo!

24. Shoulders.

Accidentally added two scoops of ConDense cuz I wasn't paying attention, oh well. Drank half with my 2 mL of t911 and half when I got to the gym.

Started with Smith Machine Shrugs just for fatigue
    Then went to dumbbell shrugs low weight high volume

Started off standing military press (never really done this before)
    95x10 135x8x6x6
    Front raises
    20's x20x24x20x16
    Side raises (halfway and stop)
    80's x10x10 60's x12x12
    Face pulls
    [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
    Bent over rear delt flyes
    15's x25x20

My veins were nice and plump and I decided to share since that's one of the goals for this log.

Name:  image-1223057485.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  523.6 KB

25. Quick little snack I had earlier.
    Couple tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter + 3/4 cup of oats. Nice way to end my eating window!

Name:  image-2548072949.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  456.0 KB

26. In!

Lookin' good so far! Keep it up Pimp!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

27. Getting anything out of the t-911?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

28. i realise you are not asking me but.. i have used it in conjunction with my current cycle.. and im almost done with week 4.. im still achieving woodros and thyne nutz are still about 2/3s their regular size. on my stack its a good sign of its prowess.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    In!

Lookin' good so far! Keep it up Pimp!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    Getting anything out of the t-911?
    aggression, keeping my strength up if not increasing it while on IF and getting some good veinage.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    i realise you are not asking me but.. i have used it in conjunction with my current cycle.. and im almost done with week 4.. im still achieving woodros and thyne nutz are still about 2/3s their regular size. on my stack its a good sign of its prowess.
    Thou art always welcometh to speak of thine woodros :P

But yeah I've heard epi fits in real nice into the stronger stuff

30. Lol one of my buddies tried sending me some jack3d micro so I could try it. I don't think customs was too fond of a little baggie full of unmarked powder. Who would have known
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaining with Double Dosing Pro-Anabol
    By Mickfootie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:22 PM
  2. Double dose JW?
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 02:43 PM
  3. Update on Double-Dosed NHA
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs