Liquid T911 (Double Dose)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    I've been on IF for ~2 months now. At first I used to break my fast with a very heavy carb + calorie meal. As a result I would get massive headaches that lasted throughout the evening. I received advice on here to break up my macros into 3 smaller meals/snacks in between - that seemed to remedy the headaches and has made eating enjoyable for me again. Hope that helps!
    I tried that and if I start off with a small meal I tend to not get my full amount of calories in the window. Oh well nothing wrong with naps as long as I don't start to get those headaches! Thanks


  2. So my router went down, gonna up date from my iPhone so I'll make it short.

    Took 2 ml upon waking, went to class, came home and I had ConDense waiting for me! Woot. Took 2 more ml of t911 and a scoop of Condense in 8 ounces of water.

    My workout was "short" compared to some of the leg workouts I see on here. I have found the best way to stimulate MY legs is pausing at the bottom and exploding through.

    Lifts:
    5 sets of squats 135x14 185x12 225x10 225x10 225x8 185x10 (pouring sweat by the time I finished this and pump was amazing)

    Name:  image-66360357.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  403.3 KB

    Then 6 sets of leg extensions
    Switched from one leg variation to both legs, I explode up and when the weight comes down I contract my quads and give it a second flexing basically then let it down slowly. Weights went from 65-130ish depending on which I was doing.

    That's it for quads, yes THAT'S IT.

    Now calves. Did 4 sets of smith machine calve raises, with a little plastic step thing. 135 toes on the line all the way down pause 1 second, all the way up pause another second and 3 second count on the way down. Don't count these I just do it til I'm juicy.

    Hamstrings a different day, I hardly split them so I thought I'd try it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I remembered why I stopped IF before, damn insulin sensitivity just put me in a mini coma for 2 and a half hours! Anyone else tried IF? I wanna know how yall break your fast

    Side note: I used to just call it being busy with work and school lol fancy names and their "discoveries"
    I guess I'm doing IF. But then I only have ONE big meal (1000-1500 calories) consisting of high fat, moderate protein, low/moderate carb. I've been doing this for a month and a half. On the weekends I would break my fast with a meal over 100 grams of carbs and I just want to lay down afterwards and roll around like a damn lion.

  4. On a side note. I just got my t911 in yesterday, took 2mL this morning before my workout, and so far I'm not impressed with it as a preworkout.
    But then I didn't buy it for that. Hopefully the accumulation effect will be better.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by egoalterna

    I guess I'm doing IF. But then I only have ONE big meal (1000-1500 calories) consisting of high fat, moderate protein, low/moderate carb. I've been doing this for a month and a half. On the weekends I would break my fast with a meal over 100 grams of carbs and I just want to lay down afterwards and roll around like a damn lion.
    LMAO yeah insulin highs are intense man. But I agree when I read up on it I was like I guess I'm doing this?

    Quote Originally Posted by egoalterna
    On a side note. I just got my t911 in yesterday, took 2mL this morning before my workout, and so far I'm not impressed with it as a preworkout.
    But then I didn't buy it for that. Hopefully the accumulation effect will be better.
    It should build your aggression, I know it does to me. But yeah I take a pre as well with it to optimize its affects. ConDense is nice dude
    •   
       


  6. Okay brohemoths. TGIA: Thank God it's Armday!

    Took 2 ml this morning an 2 ml at noon. Kinda wish I didnt take the dosages so close together. And to top it off a scoop of ConDense. Feeling funny but still a great workout.

    Standing barbell curl (no not in the squat rack)
    95x12x10x10x8

    Preacher EZ Curl (switched between inner and outer grip for the first 4 then supersetted them for the last one) I'm not sure how much the EZ curl bar weighs alone either 25 or 35.
    But used a 10 on each side and really focused on the contraction at the top. All were 10-12 reps

    Feeling juicy at this point

    Name:  image-1722830432.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  196.5 KB
    I love that v shape those veins make

    Finished her off with concentration curls
    25x10 30x10x10x10

    Skull crushers preloaded 80 lber 14x12x10x8 these burn like hell for me

    Cable tricep extension with V shaped bar 12 [email protected] plates [email protected] [email protected] and then [email protected]

    Then one arm cable extension (tie the rope in a knot) set it at 2 and got 4 sets of 12



    Name:  image-3297773483.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  353.6 KB
    The pump, no flex
    I think I am back at 17 inch arms :3

  7. subscribed!
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  8. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    subscribed!
    Preciate it man

  9. Sub'd. I ran a bottle of this when it first came out. Thought it was alright for muscle hardening, but other than that I did not get all the libido/aggression it touted. Wondered what double dose would do, so I'll be following along. Stuff is cheap enough to run 2 bottles.

    And LMAO at BB Curls in the rack. I go to a Gold's and one day I went in to do squats. They have 3 squat/power racks, and 2 guys were doing curls, the other doing some horrible looking upright row. First time in my life I actually had to get rude in the gym. The messed up thing was one of the guys was jacked and should know better. BTW, nothing wrong with a basic workout. Sometimes I'll go in and do 8 sets of squats or deads and be done. Heavy, simple and intense will make you grow.

    In on this run. BF looks low enough to see a lot of the hardening/vascularity characteristics of the epiandrosterone.

  10. good log so far... keep it up

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink
    Sub'd. I ran a bottle of this when it first came out. Thought it was alright for muscle hardening, but other than that I did not get all the libido/aggression it touted. Wondered what double dose would do, so I'll be following along. Stuff is cheap enough to run 2 bottles.

    And LMAO at BB Curls in the rack. I go to a Gold's and one day I went in to do squats. They have 3 squat/power racks, and 2 guys were doing curls, the other doing some horrible looking upright row. First time in my life I actually had to get rude in the gym. The messed up thing was one of the guys was jacked and should know better. BTW, nothing wrong with a basic workout. Sometimes I'll go in and do 8 sets of squats or deads and be done. Heavy, simple and intense will make you grow.

    In on this run. BF looks low enough to see a lot of the hardening/vascularity characteristics of the epiandrosterone.
    You hit my thoughts right on brother. The double dose is definitely a good idea so far but only time will tell.
    Glad you understand, everyone looks at me like "where is this bastard going?!" whenever I go in and out within 30-45 minutes and I'm just chuckle and waddle out of the gym.
    That's the goal, definitely don't know about doing a strong ph, I think in 2 years I'm doing alright. If it ain't broke don't fix it mom always said. But so far vascularity is getting there, my coworkers think I am pinning (I'm on my break)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_
    good log so far... keep it up
    I'm trying to make my first one a good one! Thanks for the feedback

  13. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    You hit my thoughts right on brother. The double dose is definitely a good idea so far but only time will tell.
    Glad you understand, everyone looks at me like "where is this bastard going?!" whenever I go in and out within 30-45 minutes and I'm just chuckle and waddle out of the gym.
    That's the goal, definitely don't know about doing a strong ph, I think in 2 years I'm doing alright. If it ain't broke don't fix it mom always said. But so far vascularity is getting there, my coworkers think I am pinning (I'm on my break)
    I am always in and out in 45, unless I'm doing some abs or cardio after, which isn't often. Some strength programs require longer routines, otherwise people are waisting time. I set my timer on my watch, so it's like clockwork.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    I am always in and out in 45, unless I'm doing some abs or cardio after, which isn't often. Some strength programs require longer routines, otherwise people are waisting time. I set my timer on my watch, so it's like clockwork.
    word, longer than 45 minutes and you are probably using too much machine or not "feeling" the weight.

  15. dun be hatin on the machines now.. im too old to free weight it only.. riddled with old injuries and doomed to find a local training partner.im thankful for the full compliment of HS machines at my gym.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    dun be hatin on the machines now.. im too old to free weight it only.. riddled with old injuries and doomed to find a local training partner.im thankful for the full compliment of HS machines at my gym.
    I agree, I got a shoulder twinge unless I'm on smith or a selectorize machine it alittle difficult to press on shoulder day. If I use db's then I have to really lighten the load.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  17. hey insider give dem arnold presses a go.. it seems to be the only way i can DO DB presses. by lowering into a reverse grip it takes the stress off dem shoulders.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    dun be hatin on the machines now.. im too old to free weight it only.. riddled with old injuries and doomed to find a local training partner.im thankful for the full compliment of HS machines at my gym.
    I'm not, I incorporate them into my routine at least once a day. But it does make my workout take longer. Was saying how those nasty looks I get are usually from someone on a curl machine or a weird over head pullover machine. Lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr

    I agree, I got a shoulder twinge unless I'm on smith or a selectorize machine it alittle difficult to press on shoulder day. If I use db's then I have to really lighten the load.
    I like the smith machine for shoulder day, just got to find that sweet spot of bench placement. I don't do db shoulder presses year round because I like to rest it up. That smith machine is a nice replacement

  20. Well I liked the T911 + ConDense so much I added a little bits and pieces day to my routine, and I was really pissed at the stupidity I dealt with today. First time I've worked out on a Saturday in months it felt weird lol.

    Could always use bigger calves so I did
    3 sets of flat on the ground calf raises then switched to 3 sets on that little 3 inch platform I was talking about the other day.

    Then I went to rear delt flyes, with dumbbells.
    5 sets of 12-16 with 30's
    then 1 set of 24 with 15's.

    Abs. only do em once in a blue moon but grab a decline sit up bench + both a 25 and a 10 lb plate.
    Do 1 drop set (35,25,10,body weight) until complete failure! This time I ended up around 40 reps.
    Then rest, do it again and you're done.

    Back to more calves. Hack squat calf raises.
    3 sets normal stance.
    3 sets slightly more narrow.

    Ended with barbell shrugs just cuz I love traps.
    6 sets of 12 with 135.

  21. It's the holy day, yup Football Sunday!!!
    Been laying down all day cuz mannnnnnnn I hurt.

    Took 2 ml this morning and now I am eating some good ol' seafood stew and a big mixing bowl of shrimp ****tail. Oh yeah I cracked open a brew (just 1 as I watch the Cowboys lose)
    Gonna take the next dose after this game + some ConCret cuz I got two tubs of it.

    Anyway weather has been bad here in Texas, be safe everyone I'll get back to y'all tomorrow for another glorious chest day.

  22. more or less the same thing as last chest day however I feel a bit stronger. last set of bench I cranked out a drop set of 205x8 to 135x8.
    switched decline for the hammer strength bench machine, threw on 2 plates each side and cranked it out.

    all in all I am happy with where I am at. t911 is treating me well and no side effects from the Yohimbine (knock on wood)

    gonna do pics either 3rd or 4th week to really show the difference.

    how was everyone's international chest day?

  23. Keep up the good work!!

  24. weighed in at 188, been drinking a lot of water so it's mostly that but still.

    same lifts as last week but I brought my belt and straps this time
    lat pulldown (wide parallel grip)
    [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

    t bar rows
    1 platex16, 2 platesx16, 3 platesx12, 4platesx10. 4plates+25x8 (straps) dropped to 2platesx8

    bent over rows
    135x14 135x14 135x14 175x12

    deads (sumo)
    225x12 315x10 315x8 dropped to 225x6

    pouring sweat the whole time, I had to grab 3 paper towels at one point.

  25. i sub'd gay boy

    TEH GAINZ
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gaining with Double Dosing Pro-Anabol
    By Mickfootie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:22 PM
  2. Double dose JW?
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 02:43 PM
  3. Update on Double-Dosed NHA
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 02:28 AM
  4. Liquid nolva - divided doses?
    By Camaro Hair in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 02:44 PM
  5. Liquid Clen/T3 dosing inaccuracies
    By chosen5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 03:00 PM
Log in
Log in